Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1203354 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:51am On Jun 20, 2022
Hello,

It would depend on your Uni and what they are happy to receive.

You could begin the process using what you have (statement of result), if your certificate is requested for you can explain the strike situation.

Besides when did you graduate? Keep an ear on the news so when strike is called off you can process your certificate asap

Cheers
anozie09:
I have my transcript but not my degree certificate (cos of the strike), can my statement of result stand in place of certificate for the entire process.. i.e: from admission to form A to visa application? Thanks

@Duchess90 @Gloriyah
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okonja(m): 6:58am On Jun 20, 2022
Mamalistic5:
Good morning everyone
I got an offer from RGU bit someone told me that the rate of employment for students is low and that people have to go very far to get an employment

I also discovered that my course is 30 hours in a week How do people cope with that and work. Please someone should respond to my question@ Duchess90 and Justwise , thanks so much for your impact here

I know a couple that the wife is the MA and the husband is Dependant. She travels to Manchester to go look for care Job. While the husband got job the week the entered Scotland.

Oracle55:
Please how do I get a national birth certificate for my child

Any general hospital across the country has NPC officers there issuing it. If you are in Abuja, FMC Airport road has a lady there that comes Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:58am On Jun 20, 2022
Hello,.

Hopefully someone in RGU can respond to your first question

For the second,it seems your course is quite intense, not sure what you are studying, that's why you have the 20hrs per week restrictions. If you add your 30hrs study plus 20hrs work that's 50hrs. The average work time per week is usually 48hrs, you would be overstretching yourself to do both (as study is sort of work)

It really will be better to have funds handy to keep you going and not need to work 20hrs, target 15hrs per week.

You don't want to be burnt out working and with not much energy to study.

You have holiday time, (please confirm the dates from your school) to rest and make up the work hours.

Stress and mental health issues are real in the UK.Take care of yourself first

Cheers

Mamalistic5:
Good morning everyone
I got an offer from RGU bit someone told me that the rate of employment for students is low and that people have to go very far to get an employment

I also discovered that my course is 30 hours in a week How do people cope with that and work. Please someone should respond to my question@ Duchess90 and Justwise , thanks so much for your impact here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mamalistic5: 7:04am On Jun 20, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,.

Hopefully someone in RGU can respond to your first question

For the second,it seems your course is quite intense, not sure what you are studying, that's why you have the 20hrs per week restrictions. If you add your 30hrs study plus 20hrs work that's 50hrs. The average work time per week is usually 48hrs, you would be overstretching yourself to do both (as study is sort of work)

It really will be better to have funds handy to keep you going and not need to work 20hrs, target 15hrs per week.

You don't want to be burnt out working and with not much energy to study.

You have holiday time, (please confirm the dates from your school) to rest and make up the work hours.

Stress and mental health issues are real in the UK.Take care of yourself first

Cheers

Thanks for your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fadelex(m): 7:38am On Jun 20, 2022
I want to pay for medicals, can I pay for a family of 4 at once or I have to pay individually?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Febisola007: 7:45am On Jun 20, 2022
Hello house can my sister is trying to apply for a study visa and she has a 18 years old child? Can she apply for a dependent visa for him?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:47am On Jun 20, 2022
Hello

If you are all going together I guess that should be fine.

If not then pay individually

Cheers
Fadelex:
I want to pay for medicals, can I pay for a family of 4 at once or I have to pay individually?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:48am On Jun 20, 2022
Hello

At 18years, he is no longer a minor so can't be a dependant child.

So No she can't apply for dependant visa for him

Cheers
Febisola007:
Hello house can my sister is trying to apply for a study visa and she has a 18 years old child? Can she apply for a dependent visa for him?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Champay: 8:03am On Jun 20, 2022
Guys, my birth certificate is laminated already. And I need to present for assisted service at TLS. Ehat can I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by orevacurtis: 8:23am On Jun 20, 2022
Hello Everyone,
This is just to inform anyone whose Flywire Payment request is past it's deadline...Just give them a call or live chat em on https://help.flywire.com/hc/en-us .They will freely extend the deadline for you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kilom41: 8:26am On Jun 20, 2022
Champay:
Guys, my birth certificate is laminated already. And I need to present for assisted service at TLS. Ehat can I do?

Make a coloured photocopy of the certificate and take it to TLS

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ajiboyehify(m): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2022
Please how many days do CBN send Telex after picking the money?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jtgpt(f): 9:19am On Jun 20, 2022
Hello all.

Is it okay to submit 2 different bank statements (from different banks) as POF? As long as the addition of both amounts sum up to the required minimum?

@duchess90 @Gloriyah

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ogunsolalola: 9:20am On Jun 20, 2022
omega2128:

Sorry, I've offer and on stage of tuition payment

Ok pay grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cashmadam: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2022
Champay:

Not an issue. Why do you think it would be an issue? My children's birth certificates are laminated and they have used it for several visas, school in the UK etc. Never been an issue.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cashmadam: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2022
jtgpt:
Hello all.

Is it okay to submit 2 different bank statements (from different banks) as POF? As long as the addition of both amounts sum up to the required minimum?

@duchess90 @Gloriyah

Thank you.

There is no rule that says you can't. Personally, I would advise you to use one statement - to avoid unnecceasry confusion.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Khalifa022: 9:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Gentlemanz:

I’ve sent you pm, I’m also going to MMU
Can you send me too, I am also going to mmu
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cashmadam: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2022
jesusbae32:
Good evening all

Please am in uk and my kids and hubby are coming to meet me. We just want to put in there applications. We noticed none of them has the National birth certificate. So we went to do it. My question is should we back dates as written on their birth certificates given to us in the hospital or we should use the last week dates we got the certificate.

I will really appreciate your response as we are applying this weekend.

Thanks

Don't back date. Don't even try it. I know people denied visa because of that. Explain what happened in the additional information section. Or add a cover letter

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cashmadam: 9:28am On Jun 20, 2022
Raphdoo:
I picked a yes when filling this only for me to figure out answer is a ‘No’. I didnt understand the question at first, what can i do please. I had already submitted

Pray. You can't do anything now. Sometimes, they overlook certain things. They are more concerned about your funds and financial status.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ajiboyehify(m): 9:41am On Jun 20, 2022
Ajiboyehify:
Please how many days do CBN send Telex after picking the money?

Anyone please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cashmadam: 9:51am On Jun 20, 2022
Ajiboyehify:

Anyone please

Your bank sends it - not CBN. Give it a few days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ajiboyehify(m): 9:54am On Jun 20, 2022
Cashmadam:

Your bank sends it - not CBN. Give it a few days

Ok. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ignis: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2022
Please I just booked online for TB medical test at IOM Abuja.
I have been given an appointment date (12/07/22) and time without any payment details.

Please I would like to know if payment validates the appointment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2022
Oracle55:
Please how do I get a national birth certificate for my child

Go to a government hospital especially federal
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by anozie09(m): 10:35am On Jun 20, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

You could begin the process using what you have (statement of result), if your certificate is requested for you can explain the strike situation.

Besides when did you graduate? Keep an ear on the news so when strike is called off you can process your certificate asap

Cheers
I graduated in 2019, the certificate is actually ready so I can easily get it once the strike is called off. I’ll do just that, thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by pussymonger1: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2022
God pls let them give me study visa , i don spend a lot of money

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2022
Hello

At the appointment evidence of payment will be requested for.

So please ensure payment is made before your appointment as it validates it. Otherwise you will go all the way to IOM and return without doing your TB test

Cheers
ignis:
Please I just booked online for TB medical test at IOM Abuja.
I have been given an appointment date (12/07/22) and time without any payment details.

Please I would like to know if payment validates the appointment?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JIBO052021: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2022
who am I to address my work reference letter to when applying for my visa? your answers would be appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tonero230(m): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

Cheers

Please,how do I apply for form A for September entry. Is it possible to pay my tuition deposit and defer next year
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by moni001: 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Please did you pay for ASSISTED SERVICES to get Biometrics date. That is for Abuja.

medoty:
VISA ALERT!!!

Application 2nd May
Biometric 5th May (3 child dependents TLS Abuja)
Transferred and received by DMC 5th May
NSF email for 2 dependants requesting for POF consent 24th May
Decision mail for applicant without NSF mail 9th June
Decision mail for the remaining applicants 16th June.

Seems Child visa is more stressful as they try to protect the children against possible trafficking and avoid litigations.

Alhamdullilah.
It is not easy waiting for visa. The tension and the anxiety but we thank God for everything.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by olaintel(m): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
SPARKAMANI:
Hello guys,

My 6 weeks of waiting supposed to be completed by Thursday. They sent me a mail today that I should provide evidence of work. Does it mean I will wait another 6 weeks now? I sent them evidence of work already.

Hello, I hope they have responded now. I would like to know because they asked me to submit an additional document last 2 weeks (7th of June, and they also asked my spouse to submit an additional document last week (16th of June).

please does anyone know how long it takes before they respond again?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ace0074: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
Good afternoon everyone. Please is there anyone that has been debited recently from access bank for form A

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.