Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1203519 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by idahosa12345: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
@Davidandgo please i'm stuck at this stage which platform can i get dollar card to pay for my Visa and IHS fee

Are you sure the end date on your CAS is 31st of October? In any case, it’s still 13 months or less so if you answered yes, you ought to pay $894.73. I paid for my daughter today and it was still $894.73
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jvas: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
Raphdoo:
I picked a yes when filling this only for me to figure out answer is a ‘No’. I didnt understand the question at first, what can i do please. I had already submitted
How do you figure it out that the answer is No? Didn't you complete your degree with English language as a mode of instruction?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
To whom it may concern or to the BHC in your submission location.
JIBO052021:
who am I to address my work reference letter to when applying for my visa? your answers would be appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mamalistic5: 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
okonja:

I know a couple that the wife is the MA and the husband is Dependant. She travels to Manchester to go look for care Job. While the husband got job the week the entered Scotland.

Thanks �

Any general hospital across the country has NPC officers there issuing it. If you are in Abuja, FMC Airport road has a lady there that comes Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
idahosa12345:
@Davidandgo please i'm stuck at this stage which platform can i get dollar card to pay for my Visa and IHS fee

Are you sure the end date on your CAS is 31st of October? In any case, it’s still 13 months or less so if you answered yes, you ought to pay $894.73. I paid for my daughter today and it was still $894.73

If you don’t have a GTB Dollar Card ( or Dom account from any Nigerian Bank), I suggest you reach out to your friends and family who do and are willing to let you pay the dollars into their account while they help you pay online.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Jvas:

How do you figure it out that the answer is No? Didn't you complete your degree with English language as a mode of instruction?

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ignis: 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

At the appointment evidence of payment will be requested for.

So please ensure payment is made before your appointment as it validates it. Otherwise you will go all the way to IOM and return without doing your TB test

Cheers

Noted.... Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by vickmor002: 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
Good morning fams,

Please I need your assistance, I have been getting this error massage and has been unable to submit my wife application as my dependant.

Please which date will I put for a year masters course??

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Rommy1: 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hello everyone, any University of Brighton September 2022 intake here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
vickmor002:
Good morning fams,

Please I need your assistance, I have been getting this error massage and has been unable to submit my wife application as my dependant.

The Date your Masters ends as written on your CAS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
I’m back again. This TLS is becoming much more of a hassle than I could have ever imagined. I’ve booked for I and the kids and yet to book for the MA. The time slots aren’t opening and I’m at my wits end at the moment.

Does anyone have a hack for TLS Ikeja? Do they accept Walk ins? Any information will be most appreciated.

This is all I see each time I attempt to book. The time slots aren’t showing for any of the dates

Thank you.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
As a background, this is what I saw when I was able to book yesterday. It keeps preventing me from booking Premium Lounge for the MA because it’s not listed as a service offered on his profile.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NomzyJust(m): 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Someone listed a number of schools that accept HND here sometime. Can anyone please point me to it. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oloweh: 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Visa Alert!!!

Application 14th May
Biometrics 18th May
6 years study Gap
No NSF Mail
Paid mail 13th June
Response 14th( Awaiting Decision)
Collection Mail 17th June

With God all things are possible.

35 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mrskolapo1(f): 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
Oloweh:
Visa Alert!!!

Application 14th May
Biometrics 18th May
6 years study Gap
No NSF Mail
Paid mail 13th June

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by habbyy03: 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
Oloweh:
Visa Alert!!!

Application 14th May
Biometrics 18th May
6 years study Gap
No NSF Mail
Paid mail 13th June

Congratulations boss...

what are the documents submitted?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
Oloweh:
Visa Alert!!!

Application 14th May
Biometrics 18th May
6 years study Gap
No NSF Mail
Paid mail 13th June

congratulations, pls what docs did you submit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ab123455: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
Oloweh:
Visa Alert!!!

Application 14th May
Biometrics 18th May
6 years study Gap
No NSF Mail
Paid mail 13th June

Congratulations man �.
What documents did you submit and what bank did you use for your POF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by femredhead: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
Oloweh:
Visa Alert!!!

Application 14th May
Biometrics 18th May
6 years study Gap
No NSF Mail
Paid mail 13th June

Congratulations !

Is it June or September intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WatchYourSix: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
Davidandgo:
As a background, this is what I saw when I was able to book yesterday. It keeps preventing me from booking Premium Lounge for the MA because it’s not listed as a service offered on his profile.

The first one 12:30 on the 27th looks like the free appointment if my eyes are not deceiving me

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hello,

Put the dates on your CAS

Cheers.
vickmor002:
Good morning fams,

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hello

Premium lounge or Flexi appointment?

They are 2different services.

Have you tried to add the flex request after selecting either the assisted or self service?

Try and select a date and see if you can add flex appointment once you have done so

Cheers
Davidandgo:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
Davidandgo:
27th june 12:30 is a free appontment.. why not take it?
Also free appointments on june 30th as well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
Oloweh:
Visa Alert!!!

Application 14th May
Biometrics 18th May
6 years study Gap
No NSF Mail
Paid mail 13th June

Congratulations!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
giselle237:
27th june 12:30 is a free appontment.. why not take it?
Also free appointments on june 30th as well

I’ll take it i a heartbeat but it’s not showing on my computer. Did you just check now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
[quote author=duchess90 post=113985655]Hello

Premium lounge or Flexi appointment?

They are 2different services.

Have you tried to add the flex request after selecting either the assisted or self service?

Try and select a date and see if you can add flex appointment once you have done so

I have but the time slots aren’t opening. This website makes me feel uneducated yet I was able to book for 3 of us yesterday.

Let me switch to a different browser again

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by damiplovR(f): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
[quote author=Davidandgo post=113985850][/quote]

I’ve just logged in again, these are the options I have and Premium Lounge isn’t there.

One thing I’m however uncertain of is if I’d declined premium lounge for this applicant or not. If I have is there a way to add it back?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
This is all I see…

The time slots should open beneath each date but it doesn’t.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by YetundeAbimbola: 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hii.

Any group for university of stirling and Salford ?

September intake

Please.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jaicey(f): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ab123455:

Congratulations man �.
What documents did you submit and what bank did you use for your POF?

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.