Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1203163 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NaughtyBrainiac: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hello All,

There are two ways to get your Statement of Account to Embassies.

1. Submission of your Account Statement: When you submit to UKVI, they send a scanned copy of the statement to your Bank to confirm authenticity and the Bank confirms accordingly.

2. My Bank Statement: This platform is used to send statement of account directly to Embassies. A Visa applicant approaches his/her to make request on My Bank statement platform ( at a cost), the Bank Officer initiates the request and the statement is sent to the particular embassy the Applicant requests.

A code is generated for that particular request and the Applicant makes the code available to UKVI to access from their end.

cc: bigtt76

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Parlegrandpa: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hi everyone,

Please how can I track my visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ade4u2nv: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
Can someone please suggest an affordable university in England with a good payment plan. please its urgent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by damiplovR(f): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
[quote
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ignis: 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
ade4u2nv:
Can someone please suggest an affordable university in England with a good payment plan. please its urgent.

University of Plymouth.... You will need to pay only £2,000 to be given CAS.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eseyinleke55: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
[
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
Yea saw this ...they are all transitioning to this platform. Saves them the stress of being blacklisted by the embassies if statements can't be verified easily and in a faster manner.

NaughtyBrainiac:
Hello All,

There are two ways to get your Statement of Account to Embassies.

1. Submission of your Account Statement: When you submit to UKVI, they send a scanned copy of the statement to your Bank to confirm authenticity and the Bank confirms accordingly.

2. My Bank Statement: This platform is used to send statement of account directly to Embassies. A Visa applicant approaches his/her to make request on My Bank statement platform ( at a cost), the Bank Officer initiates the request and the statement is sent to the particular embassy the Applicant requests.

A code is generated for that particular request and the Applicant makes the code available to UKVI to access from their end.

cc: bigtt76
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hello

Same link you used for the application...

If you go back to it, you would see provide biometrics, click on it and click on track

Cheers
Parlegrandpa:
Hi everyone,

Please how can I track my visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ignis: 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
bigtt76:
Yea saw this ...they are all transitioning to this platform. Saves them the stress of being blacklisted by the embassies if statements can't be verified easily and in a faster manner.

So, is the traditional account statement printout discouraged now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hello,

How bad is the error?

You could contact the school to correct it and resend the offer

Cheers
emandman:
Hello my bachelor's university was wrongly spelt in my unconditional offer do I need to contact the school to make the correction? Or shd I let it slide?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Backpedal: 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Dear Team

A brother needs help.....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by omis1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
oshocall:
No fast Bank again all banks are now slow majority of us dat submitted in d said fast Bank (UBA) still in adb reviewer for close to two weeks now not encouraging .

I will advice u apply with More than one Bank anyone dat is fast move ur fund there to be debited simple.

i have my funds in Titan trust bank account,can I create with access bank account and move my fund there later if they reply faster ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hello

If it is UKVI will advise/update their requirements.

It's just easier for the bank and verification,printed copies can still be used

Cheers
ignis:

So, is the traditional account statement printout discouraged now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Backpedal: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
Backpedal:
Dear Team

A brother needs help.....
I'm trying to pay my fees
But don't seem to have the payment details

University of Derby
Postgraduate initial deposit fees....

Please where can I get this ?

I have mailed the school tire
No feedback
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by omis1(m): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
Osayi123:

Please my payment has been showing ADB disbursement reviewer for a month now. What should I do please. It's access Bank.
has it now gone ,I applied with Titan trust and am thinking of applying with access bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Temayo: 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
Please is it appropriate to answer 'NIGERIA' in the box provided for issuing authority?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ace0074: 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
omis1:
has it now gone ,I applied with Titan trust and am thinking of applying with access bank

Don't even try access bank. I have been on disbursement for 30days now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
WatchYourSix:

This is not the first time the ukvi will say bank statements was falsified when its not....only God knows what they see that makes them say so....mayb its not just the statement...may other things are involved

.and they like maintaining their stand even with AR and further proof because they dont want to lose their integrity.....only wicked immigration lawyers can armstrong UKVI...

Make village people no follow is go ukvi

This is just nonsense coming from you. You are only encouraging criminal minded ones here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
WatchYourSix:

I hope i find that guys post that used an immigration lawyer to get the UKVI ....like i said...it might be more than the statement...

they used silent tactics for months only for them to later give the guy him visa without saying anything about the issue again..
They are human beings in UKVI oga... and I kid you not when i say this is not the first time its happening...

Quote the post
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WatchYourSix: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
justwise:

Quote the post

Boss.. na you get this domain naaaa...u suppose remeber that post naaa....u know how many uk travel thread you don close?? Like 2309 and half threads....i still dey look for am ooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WatchYourSix: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
justwise:

This is just nonsense coming from you. You are only encouraging criminal minded ones here

Oga why you dey do like this naaaa...

U like to go balastics even though you know im not just capping .....my intention is not to encourage criminal minded people....no vex

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ignis: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
justwise:

Thank you very much boss. Even the victim know it's bank arranged statement.

UKVI will not call a document fake and place the Applicant on 10 years ban without conducting due diligence on the authenticity of the document.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emandman: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

How bad is the error?

You could contact the school to correct it and resend the offer

Cheers
Eg Spelling babcock as babcokc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by omis1(m): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ace0074:

Don't even try access bank. I have been on disbursement for 30days now
alright ,thanks boss
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Boss.. na you get this domain naaaa...u suppose remeber that post naaa....u know how many uk travel thread you don close?? Like 2309 and half threads. ...i still dey look for am ooo

Explain what you mean by that because i don't get you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WatchYourSix: 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
justwise:

Explain what you mean by that because i don't get you

I mean that post is in one of the old thread that has been closed...
2039 is just a joke that many threads have passed...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
damiplovR:
smiley
you know you arranged bank statement that flopped that is why you are deleting posts + now quiet.
Who ever advised you to go for AR knowing fully well what you did for your bank statement and that of your spouse no try at all.
I pray others learn as much as possible.. 10 yrs ban is no joke
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Shezcute: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
[img][/img]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Shezcute: 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
Found this on instagram.
Please admin kindly check this news and confirm. Thank you

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
Victorjaydee:
Visa Alert
I have been a silent reader of this trend and it really made me to avoid so many mistakes

Biometric 27th ikeja
Dependant application as wifey(MA) already traveled since Feb
Sent paid email 7th of June and laid email response 8th of June that a decision have been taken,that first of all calm my nerves
NOTE: I started my POF 14th march and printed it on the 35th day due to some of my documents that was being delayed which actually increased the the credibility of the account as said by a professional
15th June collection mail
17th collected my passport
You need to me searching for visa vignette stamp

Things I found out on this application
I sent paid email and my visa was approved same day I sent paid email 7th june even after doing biometric 27th April
Another thing that made me scared was in 2007 I was refused uk student visa(kindly note it was not on misinformation nor deception) but I totally forgot to include it in my application ,that got me so scared as someone here have said she was ban for 10yrs for not declaring previous denial but after asking someone they said ECO might just frown at it that's where God's favor comes
Truly I was favor
I left my POF from 14th march until 17th June when I picked my visa yesterday
Guys pls from my story I did my biometric 27th Apr and visa issue date is 7 June,so. Pls always try and leave funds no matter how long your application is taking
All way leads to Belfast soon,
I finally escaped this Naija hell fire especially lekki express traffic
All awaiting visas I pray for speed in Jesus Name
A big thank you to Dichess90 for the paid email link,it really helped

Never call your home country a hell fire because you will be back one Day.
Speak positive of your land always.
All the best

10 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Parlegrandpa: 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
Got that, thanks.

duchess90:
Hello

Same link you used for the application...

If you go back to it, you would see provide biometrics, click on it and click on track

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
No, except it is requested.
lasisig5:
Please in case of self employed applicant, is there need to upload any reference letter?
Pease make you na help me oh it is very urgent please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.