Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,817 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1201860 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 5:21am On Jun 21, 2022
dharmeelawlarh:
Good day @duchess and gurus in the house,initially my entry was meant to be January2022 but I couldn’t complete the process before enrolment closed so I had to defer my admission to September,my TB test result is to expire by July10 and I used it already to apply for visa,did my biometrics on June6,decided to commence my visa processing early to be on the safe side,I hope I’m safe considering that TB test expiry date pls…

I need reply pls,I’m being disturbed about this

You can’t upload an expired test certificate to UKVI during visa application, if it has expired before then
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emandman: 5:51am On Jun 21, 2022
AlphaUno:

Yes, bank statements from a particular bank(s) can be flagged especially if they noticed visa applicants presenting fake statements from same bank within a period of time.
So, even if an individual presents genuine statements from such bank(s), if care isn’t taken, such person can be unfortunate.
So, technically a bank can be blacklisted.
It happened to a bank that echoes in late 2021

In my opinion,I think the person that started this discussion did not give complete information as to what constitutes the "Fake" account his talking about.
Is it a completely doctored statement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dharmeelawlarh(m): 5:51am On Jun 21, 2022
AlphaUno:

You can’t upload an expired test certificate to UKVI during visa application, if it has expired before then
No,it was yet to expire as at the time I wss applying,it’ll expire by July
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 6:15am On Jun 21, 2022
dharmeelawlarh:

No,it was yet to expire as at the time I wss applying,it’ll expire by July

Yeah I know, just saying you are good as long as it hasn’t expired before the application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidonkonsults: 6:32am On Jun 21, 2022
Gloriyah:

You can use your statement of result just go to a high court and certify it as a true copy.
Will that work for Form A?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 6:34am On Jun 21, 2022
AlphaUno:

Are you using VI, you should be able to do walk-in?
Just prepare the MA to do walk-in on the 30th, and if they do not allow, then wait for 20th of July

It’s TLS Ikeja.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 6:34am On Jun 21, 2022
AlphaUno:

Yes, they will allow him in

So glad to hear. Thank you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oshocall: 6:41am On Jun 21, 2022
Please act fast as they need 30days notice before you will be debited

omis1:
i have my funds in Titan trust bank account,can I create with access bank account and move my fund there later if they reply faster ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oshocall: 6:46am On Jun 21, 2022
U will be debited today or tomorrow since you have clock the 30 days notice I still see dem as the fastest for now

Don't even try access bank. I have been on disbursement for 30days now[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by protocol(m): 6:47am On Jun 21, 2022
Thanks bro. can this be done here in ikeja?
AlphaUno:

Same time? Very unlikely but possible, whereas, same day is very likely.
If you are using TLS VI, book for everybody online and then prepare 42k or so for each person whose date is different from your preferred date of biometrics.
The family will be attended to together and
You don’t need to pay for difference in time as long as you ve paid the 42k for that day
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by anyachostan1986: 7:04am On Jun 21, 2022
Please what do you guys mean by built account? Is it an account in another person’s name that is made to appear in an applicant’s name or what? Please shed more light
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by olumzzz(m): 7:05am On Jun 21, 2022
DarkEvanny:

That’s less than a month, most schools takes an average of 2months to reapply , you also applied late for September intake
Apply to university of sunderland.
Decision is usually less than a week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:15am On Jun 21, 2022
Hello,

No be small, the responses on this thread sometimes are bewildering.

What does it even mean to blacklist a bank? You can blacklist individuals or a firm and deregister or withdraw bank license.

It takes alot to deregister or withdraw a license and that call will be the regulatory body in Nigeria CBN. They may advise other relevant authorities that use such services (i.e immigration/ visa purposes etc) but UKVI cannot blacklist a bank

They will take extra caution and scrutiny when receiving documents from that bank but not blacklist.

I hope people know what information to take in and what to leave out.

My opinion

Cheers
WetinUGain:

Madam, where are you getting this information. Banks being blacklisted cos of fake statement of accounts, haba nah.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pgift: 7:23am On Jun 21, 2022
Wised123:

Congratulations, I’m waiting for my own oo. I didn’t send any paid mail all I kept doing is tracking my application status. I did bio 23may no response from the ukvi till this morning I checked my status noticed it has transferred to VAC also TLSCONTACT sent me collection mail. I pray let them stamp my passport oo

Which of the TLS offices did you do your biometrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ourown(m): 7:50am On Jun 21, 2022
Please what are the documents required for form A? I applied and I received a text message saying my documents are not complete. I attached my degree cert, offer letter, and flywire invoice.

Also, If I am to attach other documents, do I need to cancel and reapply?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ace0074: 8:30am On Jun 21, 2022
oshocall:
U will be debited today or tomorrow since you have clock the 30 days notice I still see dem as the fastest for now

Don't even try access bank. I have been on disbursement for 30days now

Hopefully
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 8:38am On Jun 21, 2022
When you go for your test and the x-ray carried out, a doctor reviews it and if you require a second x-ray to capture you from a different angle, it is ordered. After the review is done, if the doctor determines that the abnormality spotted requires a second test - your sputum is collected and tested if any suspicion of the abnormality being signs of TB else it is treated as accidental discovery but a referral is issued to you for further investigations to be carried out.

WetinUGain:

Can you provide a link or evidence to this. It is clearly stated on the website that a sputum would be required for any abnormalities on lungs. Kindly provide more insight to your claim.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eluquenson(m): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2022
AlphaUno:

Yes, bank statements from a particular bank(s) can be flagged especially if they noticed visa applicants presenting fake statements from same bank within a period of time.
So, even if an individual presents genuine statements from such bank(s), if care isn’t taken, such person can be unfortunate.

Pure lies, banks don't get blacklisted but rather the applicant that uses a fake SOA get banned.
That was how some unscrupulous and mischievous Nigerians posted in a telegram group that Globus bank has issue with UKVI due to POF, but i used Globus bank for my dependents and they got their visa last month

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 8:51am On Jun 21, 2022
Pls just ignore them, tired of explaining.

AlphaUno:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2022
Do you know if Globus bank corrected the issue before your application? That it did not happen to you does not mean it didn't happen. If Embassies and High Commissions are unable to verify a bank statement with the issuing banks timely or at all ....what do you think they would do to that bank and all applicants that apply submitting SOA from such banks? Don't forget these Embassies and HCs have SLAs they keep to.

eluquenson:
Pure lies, banks don't get blacklisted but rather the applicant that uses a fake SOA get banned.
That was how some unscrupulous and mischievous Nigerians posted in a telegram group that Globus bank has issue with UKVI due to POF, but i used Globus bank for my dependents and they got their visa last month

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eniola1010(m): 8:59am On Jun 21, 2022
emandman:

Eg Spelling babcock as babcokc

Call that a cock and bull joke.
Lol.
Sorry i had to laugh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tonero230(m): 9:16am On Jun 21, 2022
Masters77:

I had the same issue getting the details. I sent mail 3 weeks ago for this detail but no response. I paid using barter about a week ago then the mail with details came in today. I lost about 720k due to exchange rate as I had to buy usd for N605 and paid about $3,773 for 3k pounds. Vex wan finish me when the mail dropped today. Send me a mail so I can forward the details to you
asap

Payment details should be on your offer letter nah
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afmaag123: 9:18am On Jun 21, 2022
When did you apply
Notime0112:

Hi Skin90,
Have you been debited for form A zenith bank please I need your response. Just fed up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jum33: 9:20am On Jun 21, 2022
Is it compulsory I must physically go to my bank to request for my pof stamped and signed statement of account ? What about if my bank offer online signed and stamped statement that I can easily generate via online platform,it available on gtbank, is it acceptable .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eluquenson(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2022
bigtt76:
Do you know if Globus bank corrected the issue before your application? That it did not happen to you does not mean it didn't happen. If Embassies and High Commissions are unable to verify a bank statement with the issuing banks timely or at all ....what do you think they would do to that bank and all applicants that apply submitting SOA from such banks? Don't forget these Embassies and HCs have SLAs they keep to.

Note that applicants have been presenting fake statement from time immemorial, banks don't generate fake statement. Its the burden of the applicant by being banned. banks only confirm authenticity of statement. The applicant get the whip not the bank.

Know that no one has been denied study visa for presenting a bank SOA whatsoever provided the SOA originated from the bank.....c'est fini
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 9:35am On Jun 21, 2022
Are we not saying the same thing here?

1. Embassies and HCs being able to verify in a timely manner with the originating banks to confirm SOA
2. Embassies and HCs honouring only SOAs they can verify?

In any case thanks for this and lets not distract others with our takes. We learn every day.

eluquenson:
Note that applicants have been presenting fake statement from time immemorial, banks don't generate fake statement. Its the burden of the applicant by being banned. banks only confirm authenticity of statement. The applicant get the whip not the bank.

Know that no one has been denied study visa for presenting a bank SOA whatsoever provided the SOA originated from the bank.....c'est fini
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Realshima88: 9:41am On Jun 21, 2022
bigtt76:
When you go for your test and the x-ray carried out, a doctor reviews it and if you require a second x-ray to capture you from a different angle, it is ordered. After the review is done, if the doctor determines that the abnormality spotted requires a second test - your sputum is collected and tested if any suspicion of the abnormality being signs of TB else it is treated as accidental discovery but a referral is issued to you for further investigations to be carried out.

This TB test don dey fear me ooh.. chai. Bin smoking for long.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 9:42am On Jun 21, 2022
Babababy:

The issue of bank statements is literally straight forward but in the Nigerian context,its almost rocket science. We do have a lot of people using built accounts, and bank officers have been cashing out on students going to the UK. It is what it is. The onus is to tell people the truth and consequences of using such accounts. Whatever we say wont make it stop, Nigeria is at a certain brink and people are desperate. I believe everyone here is an adult, and people should be able to take responsibility for their actions or inactions. A good fraction of people on this platform are using built account, to deny this is equal to living in Disneyland. The job here is to educate people on consequences, you might be caught and banned. If you dont get caught, you will struggle in the UK, It is extremely difficult without saved funds.

That been said, we have had a few cases of misjudgement from UKVI about statements,and a handful of people have been able to reverse it, a case study is on Part 6,October 12 by @Ezriela. I have attached screen shots.

UKVI doesn't get it right all the time . They are humans after all .

Things we say or do here will make a difference, yes it will not stop it completely but it will reduce it. The worst is to do nothing or to give excuses for those committing this fraudulent act.

Lets be honest here, majority of Nigerians like cutting corners, looking for a way to gain any system, so it got little or nothing to do with the current situation in Nigeria.

The case you used to support your argument is not a perfect example because the initial mistake was from the bank.

There is so much we can do here to reduce the number of people using untouchable, simply reporting such post will go a long way

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Enocheesq: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2022
Tonyberries30:
Who is going to university of Worcester in September 22. Let's hook up
I am, please let's hook up. I sent you and email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ignis: 10:20am On Jun 21, 2022
Please what is the interval of time between application and biometric date.
My POF will complete 28 days on the 12th of July, and my resumption is this September.
Please when is the best time to apply so I can be captured on 12th or 23th July for biometric?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sunky2sweet(m): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2022
Ourown:
Please what are the documents required for form A? I applied and I received a text message saying my documents are not complete. I attached my degree cert, offer letter, and flywire invoice.

Also, If I am to attach other documents, do I need to cancel and reapply?

Thanks
you need to include data page of your international passport. Send all the docs again including your international passport.

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.