Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1215988 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lavida001: 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Guys please what’s the best I can use to get biometric appointment date with tls… the dates I’m seeing here is July

@duchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cantbeatit20: 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
[quote author=WatchYourSix post=114063615]

The said come back next month and u left??...
U dont know this pple ...
They dont care ..all they want is money...

The reason u have not gotten ur passport is because pple that ewlycaptured are paying extra to get theirs printed immediately with the available booklets ...so they will keep telling you no booklet...madam...go and scratch their back, so they can scratch your back...

the foundation is destroyed..what can the righteous do??[/quot

Hmmmm......I will have to go back tomorrow then. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WatchYourSix: 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
[quote author=Cantbeatit20 post=114066242][/quote]

Whats the location??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Strangers101(m): 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hello House

Pls what is the way out for this TLScontact IKeja?

I have been stuck with unable to book appointments for the past 24 hours?

No date is active ?

Could it be a glitch from their side

Pls share update if you are experiencing same
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Vinoofspero: 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Good day, please I'm applying for study visa to the UK, please I will like to know if it's possible to apply using my domiciliary account for my bank statement. Please I need some guide.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cantbeatit20: 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
[quote author=kino47 post=114065576]Hello guys
Am trying to change my school on the IOM form am done with Medicals but my school has changed and have sent IOM a mail no response from them yet please how do I go about this as it’s urgent [/quote

For correction on your TB certificate. Pay 8,500 naira into IOM account, take the receipt to IOM centre to effect the correction on your certificate.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lavida001: 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Davidandgo:
I’m back again. This TLS is becoming much more of a hassle than I could have ever imagined. I’ve booked for I and the kids and yet to book for the MA. The time slots aren’t opening and I’m at my wits end at the moment.

Does anyone have a hack for TLS Ikeja? Do they accept Walk ins? Any information will be most appreciated.

Hi please have you been able to get a closer date ?

This is all I see each time I attempt to book. The time slots aren’t showing for any of the dates

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kino47: 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Tb test is tb test..
weda you want to use it to enter heaven or hell...it doesnt matter...what matters is that u dont have TB...
Am just thinking it’s a different school that’s on it, and am uploading it to another school just trying avoid issues.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WatchYourSix: 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
kino47:

Am just thinking it’s a different school that’s on it, and am uploading it to another school just trying avoid issues.

Go and change it if you like stress..
.its 8k to change details...its not expensive...u will have to go to the venue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lavida001: 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Strangers101:

Hello House

No date is active ?

Looks like we are in this delima together. The site is not user friendly at all. Can even navigate my way on it. They will just put SOLD on one date and the rest will be blank. Please what can we do guys ? Because it looks rush hour have started
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by saint1990: 12:01am On Jun 23, 2022
Strangers101:

Hello House

No date is active ?

Am in the same shoe with you... I have been awake waiting for midnight to try but it not working
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lavida001: 12:05am On Jun 23, 2022
saint1990:

Am in the same shoe with you... I have been awake waiting for midnight to try but it not working

Same here fam
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tosinmichael11: 12:05am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello house, Congratulations to people who just got their visas... Please I have some questions on my mind

Can a UK person pay IHS and even visa fee for someone in Nigeria from the UK aacount??

Does walk in ikeja attract extra 42k or there's no walk in there??

The £55 charge that VI collects, is it individually or covers both dependent and main applicant

Will the £55 be paid in naira (cash or transfer) or how will it be paid if not naira??

How long does it take to get a date at the ikeja TLS compared to VI

Thank you house for a swift response

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by saint1990: 12:07am On Jun 23, 2022
lavida001:

Same here fam
If we can go to their office tomorrow as a group.... It will yield result as a group than going alone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by saint1990: 12:08am On Jun 23, 2022
lavida001:

Looks like we are in this delima together. The site is not user friendly at all. Can even navigate my way on it. They will just put SOLD on one date and the rest will be blank. Please what can we do guys ? Because it looks rush hour have started
Let's go to their office tomorrow as a group
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lavida001: 12:22am On Jun 23, 2022
saint1990:

If we can go to their office tomorrow as a group.... It will yield result as a group than going alone

True nothing is impossible

It seems the number of people applying at this time of the year has quadrupled.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by saint1990: 12:40am On Jun 23, 2022
lavida001:

True nothing is impossible

It seems the number of people applying at this time of the year has quadrupled.
Am telling you ooo... I will be going to their office today at ikeja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Strangers101(m): 12:41am On Jun 23, 2022
saint1990:

Let's go to their office tomorrow as a group

I just sent a complaint mail to them via their platform. We can all do the same to bring their attention to the glitch in the system.

On your TLC portal, click on at top right hand corner the three line.

click on HELP and it will direct you to Customer Help Center

Type appointment in the search space

Click on How do I book my appointment

Scrow down to more information and click

it will take you to a mail section where you input register email, GWF and reason for contact which is a appointment booking.

Pls let us try to bring their attention to unavailability of booking date so that it can be work upon urgently…

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Strangers101(m): 12:45am On Jun 23, 2022
saint1990:

Am telling you ooo... I will be going to their office today at ikeja

Same with me… I will be there physically to find out thing myself. This kind things will give touts advantage … I have heard different kind of story of someone helping to book a date?

I can’t just understand what kind of system is this .. after paying for Visa fees, appointments for your visa na war.

God save us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by saint1990: 12:48am On Jun 23, 2022
Strangers101:

I just sent a complaint mail to them via their platform. We can all do the same to bring their attention to the glitch in the system.

On your TLC portal, click on at top right hand corner the three line.

click on HELP and it will direct you to Customer Help Center

Type appointment in the search space

Click on How do I book my appointment

Scrow down to more information and click

it will take you to a mail section where your register email and GWF to register your complaints.
Can't see the three line oooo... We need to let them know
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by saint1990: 12:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Strangers101:

Same with me… I will be there physically to find out thing myself. This kind things will give touts advantage … I have heard different kind of story of someone helping to book a date?

I can’t just understand what kind of system is this .. after paying for Visa fees, appointments for your visa na war.

God save us

You know the problem, you can't change center again.... Someone said vi is free

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lavida001: 12:52am On Jun 23, 2022
saint1990:

You know the problem, you can't change center again.... Someone said vi is free

Why can’t people change center. Sometimes I just feel this people just want out money.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Strangers101(m): 12:55am On Jun 23, 2022
saint1990:

I meant this…

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by saint1990: 1:08am On Jun 23, 2022
Strangers101:

I meant this…

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lavida001: 1:49am On Jun 23, 2022
[quote author=saint1990 post=114067302][/quote]
What should I click here cos I don’t know what to do anymore

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Strangers101(m): 2:11am On Jun 23, 2022
saint1990:

Their reply …

Others in the locker of booking appointments should ensure to send a ma for them to know how urgent.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adazeal: 3:50am On Jun 23, 2022
Don't know if this applies but my sis' application had this same issue of inability to pick a date. Was using a laptop but couldn't get suitable date for biometrics, infact they weren't clickable. I left it and then checked back around 1 am using my phone and I was able to get a date in first week of July. So you guys should try using your phones. This was last Friday though.

Just keep checking regularly. On Monday I saw appointment date for June (self not even assisted or those ones with charges) when I was trying to see if I can change her appointment date to be same with her dependants as their appointments are two days apart.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Goodbetterbest: 3:55am On Jun 23, 2022
hollar0186zz:
Visa Alert!!!

Nobody but God and all good people here assisting with great response. Journey started oct with Oxford Brooke’s, denied me CAS after deposit because of my previous refusal.

Applied to Uni of Northampton, paid deposit in March via Black market and got CAS late April.

Biometric : May 11
NSF : June 7 requesting my Birth certificate because I used my mom Bank statement. Then one Uncle here that think he works with UKVI said I will be refused if I provide birth certificate that wasn’t signed by Deputy registrar or if I try to apply for new Birth certificate because I couldn't find the old one. I just ignored and stayed positive because it’s not every advise here you have to listen to. Well God never fails, I went to local government that my birth was registered and they gave me a new one. I guess UKVI have their way of verifying authenticity of documents wether it’s signed by deputy general or not.

Sent paid email June 17th
Decision made response
Transferred to VAC June 21
Collection mail June 22

For those waiting for Admission, Form A debit, CAS and Visa application decision. It will surely end with praise for y’all.

God bless you all.

Cheers.
Congratulations! University of Northampton did you write IELTS? I want to apply for January if this Sept start date is not feasible given the timeline of the stages involved
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by saint1990: 5:05am On Jun 23, 2022
Adazeal:
Don't know if this applies but my sis' application had this same issue of inability to pick a date. Was using a laptop but couldn't get suitable date for biometrics, infact they weren't clickable. I left it and then checked back around 1 am using my phone and I was able to get a date in first week of July. So you guys should try using your phones. This was last Friday though.

Just keep checking regularly. On Monday I saw appointment date for June (self not even assisted or those ones with charges) when I was trying to see if I can change her appointment date to be same with her dependants as their appointments are two days apart.
It's not going again, that was last week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by saint1990: 5:06am On Jun 23, 2022
Strangers101:

Their reply …

Others in the locker of booking appointments should ensure to send a ma for them to know how urgent.
Boss, let us go to their office too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 5:09am On Jun 23, 2022
Cantbeatit20:

Immigration said they can't do anything that I should come back in a month's time since I just captured last month. I am just sad ☹️

There’s a lot they can do.
‘Reason’ with a top officer in that command and you ‘d be amazed what can happen otherwise, you miss out on the CAS shield thing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by wisdom2345: 5:16am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello House,

Good morning. I sent a paid mail yesterday and I got a response that decision has been made this morning.

My Biometrics date was 31st of May 2022 at TLS VI. I’m still much paranoid as does this mean no NSF mail can come in again ?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.