Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1216237 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Phenmeson(m): 5:29am On Jun 23, 2022
HollyMadison:
Hi elders,

please any guidance on getting transcript from onabisi Onabanjo university?

Have you try https://etranscript.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/

Create an account, you can send it to your local or friend place of work. Let it to be address to someone you know personally so you can pick it up. It only cost you less than #10000. After getting the copy, scan it to PDF file.
Make copies of the original document for future use. Gud luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by spiceeamiee(f): 5:35am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello House, please my brothers funds in his account is going to be 28days by 10th of next month. His CAS shield link has already been sent since 2nd of June. Do we need to wait till 10th before he can submit his POF for CAS or he can go ahead with it like that? Please anyone going to Anglia Ruskin that used a POF not upto 28days should please help me. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:44am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello,

No if a decision has been made you won't get an NSF

Congratulations in advance

Cheers
wisdom2345:
Hello House,

Good morning. I sent a paid mail yesterday and I got a response that decision has been made this morning.

My Biometrics date was 31st of May 2022 at TLS VI. I’m still much paranoid as does this mean no NSF mail can come in again ?

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:47am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello,

Very good initiative,

Not just now but for others behind as well.
This is an automated response so hopefully the real response comes in and things are rectified soon.

Good initiative.

Cheers
Strangers101:

Their reply …

Others in the locker of booking appointments should ensure to send a ma for them to know how urgent.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:50am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello,

I will respond to one

1. Yes they can, please ensure your student ID and name is included in the reference so the school can match the payment to you.

2. Others can respond to the rest

Cheers
Tosinmichael11:
Hello house, Congratulations to people who just got their visas... Please I have some questions on my mind

Can a UK person pay IHS and even visa fee for someone in Nigeria from the UK aacount??

Does walk in ikeja attract extra 42k or there's no walk in there??

The £55 charge that VI collects, is it individually or covers both dependent and main applicant

Will the £55 be paid in naira (cash or transfer) or how will it be paid if not naira??

How long does it take to get a date at the ikeja TLS compared to VI

Thank you house for a swift response

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:53am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello,

You might want to grab that date in July,

People on this forum can't even book anything plus there's only 1 week approx left in June.

Cheers
lavida001:
Guys please what’s the best I can use to get biometric appointment date with tls… the dates I’m seeing here is July

@duchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Aieboocaar(m): 5:55am On Jun 23, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Happyfellow147: 6:01am On Jun 23, 2022
Got debited yesterday
519 @Stanbic IBTC

Abeg what's the next step from here?

@duchess?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:03am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello,

A whole 4months no study?it's usually around 6 weeks (1month 2weeks).
Besides most students will start working on their thesis( research) then

You have to confirm from your Uni

2.will visa be gotten by then, accommodation, BRP,NIN,then job application, interviews etc??
Try to be realistic,that's why the maintenance funds are there for you

Cheers

femredhead:
1. Is it true that January intake have a long holiday from June to September that can allow them to work fulltime?

2. Can one work fulltime in December i.e a month before resumption ( January intake).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:04am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello,

I am very unfamiliar with the form A process, maybe others will advise on what to do

Cheers
Happyfellow147:
Got debited yesterday
519 @Stanbic IBTC

Abeg what's the next step from here?

@duchess?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zimzee: 6:09am On Jun 23, 2022
A friend got offer for May 2022 intake from Northumbria university London campus and later deferred to this September.
Now they sent him new offer letter to effect the change and it's showing that the course is 2 years for September intake which he is ok with. The total tuition is £19000 and the offer states that first year tuition £9500 and same for second year.

Now the question is, will his proof of fund show only the balance of the first year or the total fees?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kino47: 6:09am On Jun 23, 2022
[quote author=Cantbeatit20 post=114066500][/quote] do I need to book appointment after payment or I just walk straight to IOM after payment

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:11am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello,

I would say No because it was stated in your CAS.

If it is a problem you will get an NSF and you can upload it then

Cheers

Symplyadunni:
please I would like to know this; if someone uses his Neco result in the process of admission processing and it was accepted by the school as proof of English’s stated on the CAS, if when applying for visa the person didn’t upload his Neco result, is it a problem?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:15am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello,

The course was changed from a one year course in May 2022 to 2years in September 2022?

This seems to be an error.
I will thread with caution and ensure the total fees are available.

Plus it is London campus

Please ask questions on the course duration and confirm if this is an error

Cheers

Zimzee:
A friend got offer for May 2022 intake from Northumbria university London campus and later deferred to this September.
Now they sent him new offer letter to effect the change and it's showing that the course is 2 years for September intake which he is ok with. The total tuition is £19000 and the offer states that first year tuition £9500 and same for second year.

Now the question is, will his proof of fund show only the balance of the first year or the total fees?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:15am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello,

Please book an appointment

Cheers
kino47:
do I need to book appointment after payment or I just walk straight to IOM after payment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gooci(m): 6:22am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello everyone!!! Pls I need urgent advice on this

I have my fiance who is going to be my dependant if everything works out well ( I have applied for January, 2023). We are not married yet as I dont stay in Nigeria currently, but I am planning to be in Nigeria to finalize the wedding around October.

My question now is during filling of forms( dependant form or visa application form), do I fill married or single?
Again the wedding date might be close to visa application date.... can this cause any issues during visa application for dependant

I am just asking in advance because am even yet to get admission from the schools I applied to.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:30am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello,

You are single until married.

1. The timing of your wedding and visa application will determine your status at that point. Bear in mind the statement above.

2. Ensure you provide other documents to proof your relationship is substantial.You shouldn't submit only your marriage certificate, add documents such as pictures, chats, bills and other things paid together, holiday trips etc for the number of years you have known each other.

Cheers
Gooci:
Hello everyone!!! Pls I need urgent advice on this

I have my fiance who is going to be my dependant if everything works out well ( I have applied for January, 2023). We are not married yet as I dont stay in Nigeria currently, but I am planning to be in Nigeria to finalize the wedding around October.

My question now is during filling of forms( dependant form or visa application form), do I fill married or single?
Again the wedding date might be close to visa application date.... can this cause any issues during visa application for dependant

I am just asking in advance because am even yet to get admission from the schools I applied to.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 23, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

You might want to grab that date in July,

People on this forum can't even book anything plus there's only 1 week approx left in June.

Cheers
Please I did my biometric June 2 and My school resume June 30 never hear any ting from tls, my tracking on been on the third stage since recieved by DMC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by femredhead: 6:34am On Jun 23, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

A whole 4months no study?it's usually around 6 weeks (1month 2weeks).
Besides most students will start working on their thesis( research) then

You have to confirm from your Uni

2.will visa be gotten by then, accommodation, BRP,NIN,then job application, interviews etc??
Try to be realistic,that's why the maintenance funds are there for you

Cheers

Okay ..Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 23, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

No if a decision has been made you won't get an NSF

Congratulations in advance

Cheers
Student visa? And what date did you send the paid mail?because I did my bio June 2
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Engineerito: 7:01am On Jun 23, 2022
Good morning ,who has link in fcmb for formA.....kindly help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Alexia20: 7:05am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello my people, can a good camera phone be use as well to scan the credentials that will be used upload on the visa application form instead of a dedicated scanners .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mumnadine: 7:10am On Jun 23, 2022
[quote author=Cantbeatit20 post=114066242][/quote]I paid 35k extra to get mine.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by saint1990: 7:18am On Jun 23, 2022
mumnadine:
I paid 35k extra to get mine.
Is it date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Drlanre07: 7:21am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello is there anyone that is applying for 2022/2023 at university of Roehampton?? Have met all the requirements and even made my initial payment! For over 5weeks, I am yet to get any response from them till now?? Is there anyone having same issues?? Or am I alone?? M so worried about this cos it’s taking time to get my CAS and unconditional admission! Help me plss
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zimzee: 7:23am On Jun 23, 2022
Thank you for your swift response. It was actually 18 months that's a year and half not 1 year.

duchess90:
Hello,

The course was changed from a one year course in May 2022 to 2years in September 2022?

This seems to be an error.
I will thread with caution and ensure the total fees are available.

Plus it is London campus

Please ask questions on the course duration and confirm if this is an error

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:25am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello,

Oh okay, full fees then

Cheers
Zimzee:
Thank you for your swift response. It was actually 18 months that's a year and half not 1 year.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:26am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello,

Yes, I know some phones also have scanner apps that are good

Make sure you preview the documents after uploading to be sure it is clear and readable

Cheers
Alexia20:
Hello my people, can a good camera phone be use as well to scan the credentials that will be used upload on the visa application form instead of a dedicated scanners .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:29am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello,

The current visa timeline has been reduced to 4weeks

It isn't 4weeks yet, you may need to chase up if you haven't heard from UKVI by then through paid mail or call.

With resumption,update your school and let them provide a link to join online whilst waiting for your visa. They would have made provisions for that

Cheers

Davidsimone:

Please I did my biometric June 2 and My school resume June 30 never hear any ting from tls, my tracking on been on the third stage since recieved by DMC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gooci(m): 7:32am On Jun 23, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

You are single until married.

1. The timing of your wedding and visa application will determine your status at that point. Bear in mind the statement above.

2. Ensure you provide other documents to proof your relationship is substantial.You shouldn't submit only your marriage certificate, add documents such as pictures, chats, bills and other things paid together, holiday trips etc for the number of years you have known each other.

Cheers

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tosinmichael11: 7:39am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello house, Congratulations to people who just got their visas... Please I have some questions on my mind

Can a UK person pay IHS and even visa fee for someone in Nigeria from the UK aacount??

The £55 charge that VI collects, is it individually or covers both dependent and main applicant

Will the £55 be paid in naira (cash or transfer) or how will it be paid if not naira??

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:42am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello,

I had responded to your first question earlier

In terms of payment Yes, the person paying on your behalf should include your student ID and name in the reference

Others using TLS Ikeja and VI can give you the latest update on the rest of the questions

Cheers
Tosinmichael11:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.