Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1217050 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Qwerty7654: 10:36am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello guys!

Please my sister is trying to apply for a masters in BIOMEDICAL SCIENCE in a UK school for January intake.

Her budget for tuition is £12,000

Can anyone suggest schools she can apply to that offers the course for that amount for January intake?

I’ll appreciate any response.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oshobabahealth: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2022
spiceeamiee:
Guys please help me with this so that he can submit his POF this morning for the CAs if he does not need to wait the 28days

I am in thesame shoe with you, from my experience once school confirm your bank statement, ukvi won't bother to check however, I have called my school of I can upload such statement but I was not given a straight answer, I will advise if you wait till after your 28 days. Then send to them. I think this will be okay.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oshobabahealth: 11:18am On Jun 23, 2022
Drlanre07:
Hello is there anyone that is applying for 2022/2023 at university of Roehampton?? Have met all the requirements and even made my initial payment! For over 5weeks, I am yet to get any response from them till now?? Is there anyone having same issues?? Or am I alone?? M so worried about this cos it’s taking time to get my CAS and unconditional admission! Help me plss!!

I think we need to connect together via WhatsApp on 080787 66 66 6

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TeamLagos147: 11:20am On Jun 23, 2022
I went to IOM by 6:30 in the morning, I waited till around 10am before I was able to book an appointment. I wasn't able to do the test on the same day but they gave me an appointment for 1st of July. However, the test would be conducted at Sagelife Laboratories not IOM according to them.
duchess90:
Hello

You might be lucky

Try and see if it works

Do update the thread if it does or doesn't

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TeamLagos147: 11:21am On Jun 23, 2022
Yes i was able to book an appointment for 1st of July when I got there
AuntyKoko:
Please were you able to find out?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TeamLagos147: 11:22am On Jun 23, 2022
I couldn't do the test on the same day but I got an appointment for July 1st.
Yampotatocarrot:

Please, how far with your movement today, any update?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DaddyNimo(m): 11:22am On Jun 23, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

Very good initiative,

Not just now but for others behind as well.
This is an automated response so hopefully the real response comes in and things are rectified soon.

Good initiative.

Cheers
Hi dear, I'm worried at the moment....MA was able to pay for her visa and ihs which was 425 and 899 usd respectively while the defendant's visa was 625 usd, but they didn't bring up dependant ihs payment page....we submitted, did Biometric May 27th...awaited ihs payment link since but they didn't send it. Today I tracked the visa and I saw moved to VAC, no nsf no ihs link to pay....I'm worried.....can visa be granted without dependent paying ihs
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TeamLagos147: 11:23am On Jun 23, 2022
At Ikeja no but you can book a date for your test when you get there.
Yampotatocarrot:

Same here. Is it possible to go tomorrow and have the test same day??

Abeg, no forget drop update when you get there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sparekey(m): 11:25am On Jun 23, 2022
Ayodele1959:
Good afternoon house! I finally received a conditional offer at university of Stirling ! Meanwhile among the conditions is about IELTS Academic 6.5 with 5.5 minimum in each skill or equivalent. Plz I want to know what maybe an alternative for this IELTS stuffs. Secondly about the
receipt of your first (undergraduate) degree certificate which matches the transcript already uploaded and confirms that you have met our entrance requirements. A confirmation of completion or eligibility for graduation may suffice. I think they want my major first degree certificate becuz I submitted my application with notifications of result! Plz I need more light on this two conditions as the main things to meet up. Thank you for your contribution.
Good day, please can i get a sample of the conditional offer ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wised123: 11:26am On Jun 23, 2022
Visa alert!!

CAS Issued - 19th May

Application Submitted- 19th May

Biometric- 23May

No NSF

Collection May - 20May

September Intake

It can only be God, and I wish every one Here Success definitely all of us will meet I. Uk ���

27 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 11:34am On Jun 23, 2022
kino47:
Hello guys
Am trying to change my school on the IOM form am done with Medicals but my school has changed and have sent IOM a mail no response from them yet please how do I go about this as it’s urgent

Go to IOM nearest you and do reprint with new address @ 8k or so, if you so wish
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tsirin(f): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2022
Please is there anything like 48 hours, Covid-19 test before boarding the flight again, for the people going to U.K.?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello

No, all Covid rules have been removed

Cheers
tsirin:
Please is there anything like 48 hours, Covid-19 test before boarding the flight again, for the people going to U.K.?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:46am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello

Congratulations on your visa in advance

Still a glitch, it can be spotted while you are in the UK and a link sent for the payment

If you are still concerned send an email to the screenshot and ensure that your IHS is ready and intact

Cheers
DaddyNimo:

Hi dear, I'm worried at the moment....MA was able to pay for her visa and ihs which was 425 and 899 usd respectively while the defendant's visa was 625 usd, but they didn't bring up dependant ihs payment page....we submitted, did Biometric May 27th...awaited ihs payment link since but they didn't send it. Today I tracked the visa and I saw moved to VAC, no nsf no ihs link to pay....I'm worried.....can visa be granted without dependent paying ihs

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello.
Welldone at least you now have a date and location

Cheers
TeamLagos147:
I went to IOM by 6:30 in the morning, I waited till around 10am before I was able to book an appointment. I wasn't able to do the test on the same day but they gave me an appointment for 1st of July. However, the test would be conducted at Sagelife Laboratories not IOM according to them.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello

At the bolded thread with caution

Cheers..
oshobabahealth:

I am in thesame shoe with you, from my experience once school confirm your bank statement, [b]ukvi won't bother to check [/b]however, I have called my school of I can upload such statement but I was not given a straight answer, I will advise if you wait till after your 28 days. Then send to them. I think this will be okay.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 11:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Tosinmichael11:
Hello house, Congratulations to people who just got their visas... Please I have some questions on my mind

Can a UK person pay IHS and even visa fee for someone in Nigeria from the UK aacount??

Does walk in ikeja attract extra 42k or there's no walk in there??

The £55 charge that VI collects, is it individually or covers both dependent and main applicant

Will the £55 be paid in naira (cash or transfer) or how will it be paid if not naira??

How long does it take to get a date at the ikeja TLS compared to VI

Thank you house for a swift response

1. Yes
2. Not sure if ikeja has walk-in presently
3. Individually
4. Once you pick VI, it will be paid during application/booking denominated in $, while the 42k walk-in is paid on-site with card
5. People’s recent testimonies here is all you need to confirm Ikeja TLS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello,

The contact centre can't give details on what the decision is.

Just expect an update on the TLS tracker and hopefully your visa granted

Cheers.

madey1302:
I just received an email from UKVI contact centre. Kindly advice accordingly cos the line stating an email will be sent with the decision is somehow.

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

I can see all visa applications have all had decisions made on them and you should receive an email stating the decision, then once you receive that decision email 10 working days later you will receive another email stating when your documents will be returned to you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2022
Hello,

Ideally you should

Cheers
Zynelll:

Thank you, will I get an acknowledgment mail after sending
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2022
Wised123:
Visa alert!!

CAS Issued - 19th May

Application Submitted- 19th May

Biometric- 23May

No NSF

Collection May - 20May

September Intake

It can only be God, and I wish every one Here Success definitely all of us will meet I. Uk ���
congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afmaag123: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
Yes. Some schools
femredhead:
1. Is it true that January intake have a long holiday from June to September that can allow them to work fulltime?

2. Can one work fulltime in December i.e a month before resumption ( January intake).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by spiceeamiee(f): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ok thank you. He will wait.
oshobabahealth:

I am in thesame shoe with you, from my experience once school confirm your bank statement, ukvi won't bother to check however, I have called my school of I can upload such statement but I was not given a straight answer, I will advise if you wait till after your 28 days. Then send to them. I think this will be okay.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by spiceeamiee(f): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thank you. I have told his like you advised. He will wait.

Olasanmi01:

He has to wait for 28 days. It has to mature. Then he can upload it on the 29th day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tosinmichael11: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
AlphaUno:

1. Yes
2. Not sure if ikeja has walk-in presently
3. Individually
4. Once you pick VI, it will be paid during application/booking denominated in $, while the 42k walk-in is paid on-site with card
5. People’s recent testimonies here is all you need to confirm Ikeja TLS

Thank you for your response �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tosinmichael11: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Please I have been hearing payment of visa and IHS in dollars

The person paying for me in the UK only has pounds in his account... can I pay directly in pounds...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ola12985: 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
When did you initiate your form A process? cos i'm using polaris and i haven't been debited yet since 13th of may...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wised123: 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
tadaax:

congratulations

I made a mistake here oo

Collection date is June 20
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by saddek04: 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Good afternoon all, please who has admission with Canterbury Christ Church? I really need to know if they require POF before CAS issuance. Also want to know if they conduct pre CAS interview and how long it takes for them to issue you CAS once they confirm your deposit? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Happyfellow147:
Got debited yesterday
519 @Stanbic IBTC

Abeg what's the next step from here?

@duchess?

I’m for Stanbic too… how lomg did it take pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DamiVine: 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Congratulations

hollar0186zz:
Visa Alert!!!

Nobody but God and all good people here assisting with great response. Journey started oct with Oxford Brooke’s, denied me CAS after deposit because of my previous refusal.

Applied to Uni of Northampton, paid deposit in March via Black market and got CAS late April.

Biometric : May 11
NSF : June 7 requesting my Birth certificate because I used my mom Bank statement. Then one Uncle here that think he works with UKVI said I will be refused if I provide birth certificate that wasn’t signed by Deputy registrar or if I try to apply for new Birth certificate because I couldn't find the old one. I just ignored and stayed positive because it’s not every advise here you have to listen to. Well God never fails, I went to local government that my birth was registered and they gave me a new one. I guess UKVI have their way of verifying authenticity of documents wether it’s signed by deputy general or not.

Sent paid email June 17th
Decision made response
Transferred to VAC June 21
Collection mail June 22

For those waiting for Admission, Form A debit, CAS and Visa application decision. It will surely end with praise for y’all.

God bless you all.

Cheers.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DamiVine: 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Congrats

Apenoh:
VISA ALERT

BIOMETRICS MAY 20TH
COLLECTION MAIL 21 JUNE

WITH TWO DEPENDENTS, ALL PICKED UP TODAY…..
everyone would celebrate
……………………………….,,…

Quick question
what does” restriction work no sportsperson no public fund “ means on the spouse dependent visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.