Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1210006 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ignis: 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Isiterere:

Don't play with fire, allow your POF to mature.

Noted.... Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hello,

Just seeing this

Did you look at you Uni?

I just did and all the information you are asking for are there for you.

1. There might be precas interview (see attached screenshot)

2. Your evidence of tuition and maintenance fund will be requested

This is based on a quick research, you as the prospective student should do a detailed research with the link below

Cheers

https://www.canterbury.ac.uk/study-here/international/guide-to-applying-for-international-students

saddek04:
Please help a sister naa

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dear Saddek04

I have responded

Cheers
saddek04:
@ duchess pkease
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hello,

There is no need to appeal as the reason they refused your application is very clear.

My advise is to apply to other Unis that accept 3rd class

Cheers

chukz99:
Good evening gurus in the house. Please I got the response below earlier today. Is there a way I can appeal to get considered? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by matthewosun: 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Pls how do I change the address on my tb certificate cos the school i chosed before the tb was done am no longer going there pls help a brother oooo
Is urgent pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bhoyo: 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
Congratulations!

Pls concerning your traveling history do you have any residence card of those country and attached it to your application?
Akyd:
Visa alert!!!

Student and Spouse Dependent

CAS issued 4th May for late May intake

Application - 7th May
Fees paid with Form A (Access Bank - 3 weeks)
Visa and IHS fees paid with Barter

Biometrics - TLS Ikeja | May 10th for both (Dependent paid 42k for walk-in) POS

NSF mail for MA - 4th June (no request)

Sent a paid mail in line with NSF - 8th June

Response from UKVI DMC - no decision made

Sent second mail as a response to the first paid mail - 20th June - no response �

Sent a paid mail on 22nd June at 1am - Decision made, Application moved to VAC, Collection Mail from TLS, Courier dispatch mail too.

June 23rd - Received passports with Visa for both MA and Dependent.

This platform was really helpful and encouraging. I wish you all success in your applications

Travel history stated - US multiple times, UAE twice. No visa refusals. Dependent first visa application.

Proof of funds was done from March 19th till Visa collection. 3 months on the average.

POF of 28 days required for CAS. Language test carried out by school before CAS. Similar to IELTS then a PreCAS interview.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by adubam(m): 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Isiterere:

Both of you can travel together.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by madey1302: 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
topboynaija:
If i may ask. is it original documents you submitted? why are they returning documents?

Documents were scanned and returned. I guess they are referring to passport.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TitanII: 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Good day all.

My Form A has been approved since June 3rd. But the fees haven't been remited. It's been more than 3 weeks now. I don't know what to do. How long did it/does it take ? Please help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oracle55: 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
jum33:

It is must if your kids are coming with you to uk .
please how do i get a cencent letter please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by adubam(m): 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Isiterere:

Both of you can travel together.
I appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DaddyNimo(m): 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
adubam:

Make una helep me ooo
Bro I feel you should first get visa before deciding who goes first or second...what do you think
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
What bank is this?

TitanII:
Good day all.

My Form A has been approved since June 3rd. But the fees haven't been remited. It's been more than 3 weeks now. I don't know what to do. How long did it/does it take ? Please help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Were you requested to change the address on the document? Check on some pages behind and you will find the steps if required.

matthewosun:
Pls how do I change the address on my tb certificate cos the school i chosed before the tb was done am no longer going there pls help a brother oooo
Is urgent pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by adubam(m): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
DaddyNimo:

Bro I feel you should first get visa before deciding who goes first or second...what do you think

Well. We are both on sponsor.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oracle55: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
Please how do i get a concent letter for my 1 year old daughter I plan taking her to the uk please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
If e tok say tutor no want you, e nor want bi that move on ...there are other juicy courses out there you can try out.

chukz99:
Good evening gurus in the house. Please I got the response below earlier today. Is there a way I can appeal to get considered? Thanks

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ellehsim: 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hi guys,
Has anyone been debited by Zenith bank using form A within the past 2 weeks?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bhoyo: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
@justwise @duchess90 and other gurus.

Please I have few questions with regards to my visa application with my spouse (dependant)

1. Main applicant finished NYSC on March 2021, pls does she need to submit any employment letter or any reference letter?

2. During our Visa application form, we chose “YES”for this question “Do you own the house you live”. With this answer we chose, pls do we need to submit the house documents? NOTE: we have the land survey and the building plan of our house we live.

3. We are planning to print our statement of account by 27th of June to cover from 17th of May to 27th of June. We have also submitted online application yesterday 20th of June but our biometric is 28th of June. Please gurus in the house, does this go well considering the date we make our online application?

4. Does the dependant need financial consent letter from the Main applicant? Considering the dependant is her spouse and we stated it in our application that dependant living expenses was included in MA statement of account.

5. Lastly, the dependant stated his traveling history on his visa application, does he need to upload his Temporary Residence Card (expired). Note, on his passport it was a year visa but got a temporary residence card as an extension to be 2years.

Note: biometric is Assisted service

Hope to read a quick response.
Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by saddek04: 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dear Saddek04

I have responded

Cheers

Love you duchess, you're too much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ignis: 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
AlphaUno:

Good!

Once you are sure of your 28 days statement, you can start your visa application and even book biometrics ahead since there are no earlier dates again.

NB you might have to choose assisted service instead of self service since your POF wouldn’t be ready when filling the application

I was told applying for visa and booking for biometric before maturity of POF is a red flag.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by saddek04: 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dmcool:

Yes. You will have to upload 28 days POF after deposit payment to get your CAS.
Once you have fulfilled all requirements, you will apply for CAS and get it with 48 hours.
Thanks for you response
Remain blessed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oshobabahealth: 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

There is no need to appeal as the reason they refused your application is very clear.

My advise is to apply to other Unis that accept 3rd class

Cheers

Why not consider the extended programme too? But I hope say u never begin at for pof
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Notime0112: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
ellehsim:
Hi guys,

Yes I have been debited
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Liciousjessy: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Please people that went to Ikeja tls today what's the update??
Any hope regarding choosing a date
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ellehsim: 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
How long did it take them to debit you after you initiated the transaction?
Notime0112:

Yes I have been debited
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afmaag123: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
When did you process yours and hope you submitted
your docs in the bank
ellehsim:
Hi guys,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Notime0112: 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
ellehsim:
How long did it take them to debit you after you initiated the transaction?

31 days In total but yet to receive telex. Please Anyone who have an idea when you get telex from zenith bank ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ellehsim: 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Yeah. It's been on adb disbursement review stage for about 3 weeks now
Afmaag123:
When did you process yours and hope you submitted
your docs in the bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Notime0112: 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
Please who used barter card recently to pay for visa fee and ihs... please I am stuck here ���
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
Any body going to Chichester university? Should drop message

(1) (2) (3) ... (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.