Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1203447 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by HSalamanca: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hello everyone,

Please I have a few questions if you could assist:

Is there any issue with using a newly opened account for PoF, as long as the account was properly opened?

Is birth certificate part of the documents you submit during the visa application process. if no, what might cause them to ask for it?

For a single person with a one year course, please what's the estimate of Visa + IHS fees in $$?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by alongetayo: 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Alexia20:
Hello my people, can a good camera phone be use as well to scan the credentials that will be used upload on the visa application form instead of a dedicated scanners .

Install camscanner from playstore and use it to scan your docs.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by adubam(m): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
adubam:
Hello House,

My wife will be applying as dependent visa.

Is it possible for both of us to travel out the same day or I must first get to the UK first before she can join me?

I really want both of us to travel the same date since the fund is available.

Thanks for your reply.

Make una helep me ooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by drealdammy: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
Pls can i still send money to the account when my pof is still running ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adejumoke00: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
Congratulations � � �
I claim this for me and my dependants �

Akyd:
Visa alert!!!

Student and Spouse Dependent

CAS issued 4th May for late May intake

Application - 7th May
Fees paid with Form A (Access Bank - 3 weeks)
Visa and IHS fees paid with Barter

Biometrics - TLS Ikeja | May 10th for both (Dependent paid 42k for walk-in) POS

NSF mail for MA - 4th June (no request)

Sent a paid mail in line with NSF - 8th June

Response from UKVI DMC - no decision made

Sent second mail as a response to the first paid mail - 20th June - no response �

Sent a paid mail on 22nd June at 1am - Decision made, Application moved to VAC, Collection Mail from TLS, Courier dispatch mail too.

June 23rd - Received passports with Visa for both MA and Dependent.

This platform was really helpful and encouraging. I wish you all success in your applications

Travel history stated - US multiple times, UAE twice. No visa refusals. Dependent first visa application.

Proof of funds was done from March 19th till Visa collection. 3 months on the average.

POF of 28 days required for CAS. Language test carried out by school before CAS. Similar to IELTS then a PreCAS interview.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Liciousjessy: 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Please the people that went to Ikeja TLS today, any update were you able to get any information
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by olaintel(m): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Congratulations to everyone that got their Visa approved... Mine visa approved notification is on the way too

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by silveria209: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
NomzyJust:
Who has been interviewed by Ulster University here (September intake)?

my interview is next week wednesday

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hello,

It's a normal account you can carry on with normal activities

Cheers
drealdammy:
Pls can i still send money to the account when my pof is still running ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hello,

You can both travel on the same day once your visa is ready

Cheers

adubam:

Make una helep me ooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hello.

You can both travel the same day once your visa is ready

Cheers
adubam:
Hello House,

Is it possible for both of us to travel out the same day or I must first get to the UK first before she can join me?

Thanks for your reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hello

1. no

2. It depends on what your CAS request you to submit and/or if there are discrepancies in your documents with age

3. Can you do a bit of research, look at the first page on this thread, click the link and do the math

If you need to confirm, please post the figure and then we can

Cheers
HSalamanca:
Hello everyone,

Please I have a few questions if you could assist:

Is there any issue with using a newly opened account for PoF, as long as the account was properly opened?

Is birth certificate part of the documents you submit during the visa application process. if no, what might cause them to ask for it?

For a single person with a one year course, please what's the estimate of Visa + IHS fees in $$?

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hello

Yes I meant his evidence of tuition fees for his course duration (18months) to be safe than sorry. It was originally a one year course.

Cheers
Zimzee:
Abeg, for more clarity, let me be sure I understood what you said, did You mean he should show proof of fund for the two years? Because What I meant was that the course was originally 18months not One year before it was changed to two years after he deferred.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by topboynaija: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
If i may ask. is it original documents you submitted? why are they returning documents?
madey1302:
I just received an email from UKVI contact centre. Kindly advice accordingly cos the line stating an email will be sent with the decision is somehow.

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

I can see all visa applications have all had decisions made on them and you should receive an email stating the decision, then once you receive that decision email 10 working days later you will receive another email stating when your documents will be returned to you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by topboynaija: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
did you submit original documents?
DamiVine:
Awesome! Congrats

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zodka: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Qwerty7654:
Hello guys!

Please my sister is trying to apply for a masters in BIOMEDICAL SCIENCE in a UK school for January intake.

Her budget for tuition is £12,000

Can anyone suggest schools she can apply to that offers the course for that amount for January intake?
I’ll appreciate any response.
Thanks

University of Salford. Fee is 15300, but if she finished with a 2:1 she can get 3k5 discount. Then fee would be 11800.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Trishia14: 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Pls has anybody been debited here recently. Sterling bank. Help my life! embarassed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Strangers101(m): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

TLS have responded…

Let us endure to send them mail about the glitch… the earlier we do this together, the less these boys take advantage of us

Very good initiative,

Not just now but for others behind as well.
This is an automated response so hopefully the real response comes in and things are rectified soon.

Good initiative.

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hello,

Not too bad but still continue to try to get a date for yourself.

This might take a while

Welldone

Cheers
[quote author=Strangers101 post=114090939][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Isiterere(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
ignis:
My POF will mature on the 13th of July. I want to pay for Visa and IHF today and book for biometric ahead of time. However I was advised that paying for Visa and IHF before fund maturity on Statement of Account is a serious red flag that could affect my chances of getting a VISA. Please how true is this?
Don't play with fire, allow your POF to mature.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Isiterere(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
adubam:
Hello House,

Thanks for your reply.
Both of you can travel together.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chukz99: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Good evening gurus in the house. Please I got the response below earlier today. Is there a way I can appeal to get considered? Thanks

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mindlog: 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
lavida001:

This was what they said that made me waited for pof to mature before for visa and IHS. Now that pof has matured I can’t find a date for biometric appointment.

What POF did you plan to upload for the biometric appointment application back then before maturity?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mindlog: 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
lagoswarrior:
Good afternoon house, pls is it a must I upload my msc certificate during visa application? The school is aware I have a Msc degree, because am scared declaring my msc degree in related field is a red flag ( first is msc clinical psychology and am going for msc clinical and health psychology) pls help me out

Did the University list your Msc certificate as part of the documents that should uploaded?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by HSalamanca: 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

1. no

2. It depends on what your CAS request you to submit and/or if there are discrepancies in your documents with age

3. Can you do a bit of research, look at the first page on this thread, click the link and do the math

If you need to confirm, please post the figure and then we can

Cheers

Thank you.

Based on the IHS calculator, my fee as a single person is £705+475 visa fee=£1175, which should be around $1450, is that right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by saddek04: 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
saddek04:
@ duchess, please respond.
Please help a sister naa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by saddek04: 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
saddek04:
Good afternoon all, please who has admission with Canterbury Christ Church? I really need to know if they require POF before CAS issuance. Also want to know if they conduct pre CAS interview and how long it takes for them to issue you CAS once they confirm your deposit? Thanks
@ duchess pkease
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by saddek04: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
Good afternoon all, please who has admission with Canterbury Christ Church? I really need to know if they require POF before CAS issuance. Also want to know if they conduct pre CAS interview and how long it takes for them to issue you CAS once they confirm your deposit? Thanks @ duchess and other gurus, please I need this information
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dmcool(m): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
saddek04:
Good afternoon all, please who has admission with Canterbury Christ Church? I really need to know if they require POF before CAS issuance. Also want to know if they conduct pre CAS interview and how long it takes for them to issue you CAS once they confirm your deposit? Thanks @ duchess and other gurus, please I need this information

Yes. You will have to upload 28 days POF after deposit payment to get your CAS.
Once you have fulfilled all requirements, you will apply for CAS and get it with 48 hours.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hello

£705+475 =£1180

Using Oanda the conversion is correct

However consider make room for charges as well which will depend
on the bank

Cheers.

HSalamanca:

Thank you.

Based on the IHS calculator, my fee as a single person is £705+475 visa fee=£1175, which should be around $1450, is that right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.