Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1209988 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by omis1(m): 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
Who knows d black market rate for pounds ,am
Tired of waiting for form A
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ellehsim: 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thanksfor the information
Notime0112:

31 days In total but yet to receive telex. Please Anyone who have an idea when you get telex from zenith bank ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by alongetayo: 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Pls who has used barter by flutterwave presently to pay for visa/ihs fees? And who has used fcmb dollar card recently too?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chukz99: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
oshobabahealth:

Why not consider the extended programme too? But I hope say u never begin at for pof

I don begin o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afmaag123: 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hi, send a mail
Notime0112:

31 days In total but yet to receive telex. Please Anyone who have an idea when you get telex from zenith bank ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afmaag123: 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
Send a mail.
ellehsim:
Yeah. It's been on adb disbursement review stage for about 3 weeks now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bhoyo: 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
Please Gurus in the house help me attend to this questions

Bhoyo:
@justwise @duchess90 and other gurus.

Please I have few questions with regards to my visa application with my spouse (dependant)

1. Main applicant finished NYSC on March 2021, pls does she need to submit any employment letter or any reference letter?

2. During our Visa application form, we chose “YES”for this question “Do you own the house you live”. With this answer we chose, pls do we need to submit the house documents? NOTE: we have the land survey and the building plan of our house we live.

3. We are planning to print our statement of account by 27th of June to cover from 17th of May to 27th of June. We have also submitted online application yesterday 20th of June but our biometric is 28th of June. Please gurus in the house, does this go well considering the date we make our online application?

4. Does the dependant need financial consent letter from the Main applicant? Considering the dependant is her spouse and we stated it in our application that dependant living expenses was included in MA statement of account.

5. Lastly, the dependant stated his traveling history on his visa application, does he need to upload his Temporary Residence Card (expired). Note, on his passport it was a year visa but got a temporary residence card as an extension to be 2years.

Note: biometric is Assisted service

Hope to read a quick response.
Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
I want to ask - what if an applicant has the POF in place since April 2022, does this affect the 28 days and 31 days application rule? Or there's a need to continue funding the account but stop prior to attaining 28 days and apply just before the end of the 31st day?

AlphaUno:

Good!

Once you are sure of your 28 days statement, you can start your visa application and even book biometrics ahead since there are no earlier dates again.

NB you might have to choose assisted service instead of self service since your POF wouldn’t be ready when filling the application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Optimusprime7: 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Please for university of Bolton students do I need TB for CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hello @Bhoyo

Very long list here we go

1. No it is less than 5years gap

2. No

3. Yes

4.Yes

5.No

Cheers

Bhoyo:
@justwise @duchess90 and other gurus.

Please I have few questions with regards to my visa application with my spouse (dependant)

1. Main applicant finished NYSC on March 2021, pls does she need to submit any employment letter or any reference letter?

2. During our Visa application form, we chose “YES”for this question “Do you own the house you live”. With this answer we chose, pls do we need to submit the house documents? NOTE: we have the land survey and the building plan of our house we live.

3. We are planning to print our statement of account by 27th of June to cover from 17th of May to 27th of June. We have also submitted online application yesterday 20th of June but our biometric is 28th of June. Please gurus in the house, does this go well considering the date we make our online application?

4. Does the dependant need financial consent letter from the Main applicant? Considering the dependant is her spouse and we stated it in our application that dependant living expenses was included in MA statement of account.

5. Lastly, the dependant stated his traveling history on his visa application, does he need to upload his Temporary Residence Card (expired). Note, on his passport it was a year visa but got a temporary residence card as an extension to be 2years.

Note: biometric is Assisted service

Hope to read a quick response.
Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tony3s: 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Optimusprime7:

YES
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oracle55: 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Please im so depressed you guys should hear me out and suggest please, I plan getting to the uk then after 3 months my wife and kid can join me, here is my worry my wife will have her pof in her account when she applies, please what if ukvi now ask for my own pof while I'm in UK just to make sure funds is not recycled what do I do? I'm so worried please who has passed through this huddle help me before I faint please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by matthewosun: 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
bigtt76:
Were you requested to change the address on the document? Check on some pages behind and you will find the steps if required.

No, I just want to confirm if I continue with it since the school has change for me and if there is any effect of using one address for a school on the tb test certificate for another school thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Olutty: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
alongetayo:
Pls who has used barter by flutterwave presently to pay for visa/ihs fees? And who has used fcmb dollar card recently too?
pls I will like to know, How much is visa fee/ ihs fee and are we to pay in dollars? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adazeal: 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Happyfellow147:
Got debited yesterday
519 @Stanbic IBTC

Abeg what's the next step from here?

@duchess?
Did you use the I&E option?

Application of May hasn't been processed till date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bhoyo: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thanks so much for your quick response @Duches90.
You said YES for answer 3. Pls hope the 41 days (17th of MAY to 27th of JUNE) for the account statement is not too long?

duchess90:
Hello @Bhoyo

Very long list here we go

1. No it is less than 5years gap

2. No

3. Yes

4.Yes

5.No

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
omis1:
Who knows d black market rate for pounds ,am
Tired of waiting for form A

The rate na suicide mission oo.

775/£ today

Change the bank if the one you applied isn't working

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Collins4u1(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hello I hope this thread will serve this purpose too.

I'm going to the UK for study, I have secured admission,
School fees will be paid with the week.

So I'm wondering the next thing to do if I should go ahead and do tuberculosis test. I don't have a CAS yet cos I've not paid my tuition.

Please Advice!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Oracle55:
Please im so depressed you guys should hear me out and suggest please, I plan getting to the uk then after 3 months my wife and kid can join me, here is my worry my wife will have her pof in her account when she applies, please what if ukvi now ask for my own pof while I'm in UK just to make sure funds is not recycled what do I do? I'm so worried please who has passed through this huddle help me before I faint please

Are you people planning to recycle the money?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Notime0112: 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Please who used barter card recently to pay for visa fee and ihs... please I am stuck here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dharmeelawlarh(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Good evening gurus,next week Monday will make it 15working days I did my biometrics,I just tracked my application process and it’s srill on “Application received by DMC”,do I need to do anything to make if faster or something pls?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Collins4u1(m): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
I have decided to proceed with tuberculosis test, but while filing the online form, there's a part asking for UK address, should I leave it blank or which address am I gonna put there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afmaag123: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
Your school address
Collins4u1:
I have decided to proceed with tuberculosis test, but while filing the online form, there's a part asking for UK address, should I leave it blank or which address am I gonna put there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by alongetayo: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
Notime0112:
Please who used barter card recently to pay for visa fee and ihs... please I am stuck here

Not going right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oracle55: 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
justwise:

Are you people planning to recycle the money?
NO
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ace0074: 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Good evening nairalanders. Please what rate can I use to calculate my pof to be on a safer side. I will be using the statement for visa too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by joerem1: 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Yes !!!
Optimusprime7:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jum33: 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
Oracle55:
please how do i get a cencent letter please
The format is all over the internet ,u can Google it when you are ready .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jum33: 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Is religious marriage certificate is as well acceptable as proof of marriage or is it compulsory it must be court.
.Hope there havent't been any case of denial cos of marriage certificate not being court as I intend to make use of my church marriage cert for ukvi application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Notime0112: 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
alongetayo:

Not going right?

I want to opt for barter I have a dom account and it’s for pounds and I can’t buy that exorbitant rate at black market. It’s £800 today so thinking of using barter who used it recently
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dybaladaddy: 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hello

I got an offer for MA tesol at hull University on the condition that I provide my WAEC scratch card. Do I get a new card or something.please advise.....and they said with the pin.do I have to scratch it and send?

My application to teesside was rejected because I was refused a Schengen visa before in 2019 and unable to provide the refusal letter which I no longer have;but university of hull doesn't ask whether you have had any refusal before.

Will my previous refusal affect the success of my visa application?I plan to declare it with the reasons,by the way. Do they request for refusal letters?

My deposit is £2000. Can I proceed with the payment pending when they would send me an unconditional letter?
Who knows anything about their CAS processing times?

What is the exchange rates of flywire and direct online bank transfers? And how long it takes to reach the school.

I have 5 years gap,will nysc cert suffice for employment history?
Did the ihs fee increase someone was saying it's now £624 per year.i use to think it was £470.
Please how do I book for iom to get a nearer date is there some sort of walk in?what do I need for the booking?

Sorry guys.l know it's too much but please....

Anyone going to hull?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emandman: 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
I should get my cas by july ending, but can I do that tb test right now,will it still be valid till august when I'll apply for visa and the cost of 150 dollar to stanbic bank how do I convert it in naira?

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.