Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1203524 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Polithiefcian:
can I use to same stamped statement I submitted for CAS (printed on Bank app) for Visa application, or must I go to the bank to get it signed?

Please i need response from those that have their visa already.

Yes you can use same but make sure to use for visa application b4 31 days after the printing date
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
eniola1010:
Please someone should help out.
I'm currently applying. Vi tls. Self service. And i realized now that 20th of july is the next available date. And that's extremely far. Whats now the essense of choosing VI and paying 55gbp.

Please guys. If i opted for walkin instead of self service. Is it possible i got a nearer date than 20th of july?

Yes, prepare 42k or so for that.
The major thing is to book via their platform first and then do walk-in if time is against you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ZaraOli: 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mannymanny:

Seeing 765-770… if u see 740 and u are sure it’s legit… go for it
You are right 765 as at yesterday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
[quote author=MrMash post=114262908][/quote]

Have you gotten your BRP?
It’s very important as means of ID for the bank account
As soon as you get the BRP, head to gov .uk to register for your NIN - it takes time to be issued one, so, the earlier you put in for it the better
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sakol4life: 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Sakol4life:
Please i will like to know if MSC GLOBAL HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT is a nice course ?

What are the chances of getting job asap with the course in uk?

Please gurus i need a response to this ??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kimade: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Visa Alert����
Applied to hull-5th of February
Prior to this I had 8 offers and hull was the last school I applied to �
Conditional offer - 6th of February
Unconditional offer-March 31st
Tuberculosis test- May 5th
Deposit payment- May 20th
Draft Cas- May 22nd
Final Cas- May 23rd
Visa Application- May 23rd
Biometrics-May 30th
Transferred and received by DMC- May 30th
Paid Mail - 9th of June - Awaiting decision
Paid Call- 14th of June- Awaiting decision
Paid call- 22nd of June -Decision Made
Transferred and received by VAC- 29th of June
NSF Requesting for bank statements -19th of June , I replied them with a long ass letter and quoted immigration laws for them cos I’m not a Mumu .

Vignette collected and sitting pretty- 29th of June��
I thank specially God, my parents , my hull family.

My Face show , My teeth shine ✨
Documents submitted
◦ Undergraduate degree
◦ Final CAS letter
◦ Tuberculosis Test
◦ Letter of Official Sponsorship
◦ 4 months Bank statements that expired 20th of May
◦ NYSC Certificate
◦ Passport datapage

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by raheemkeji(f): 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hi everyone , I need advise please. I studied Transport Management and graduated a year ago, and I have been in Tech, specifically Data Scientists. What are the chances of getting Msc in Tech ? Is there any impact on the Vida application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ilovelearning(m): 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
DuBooVay:
No problem

Please can I reach out too to get some clarifications on Globus?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oyetboy(m): 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
does walk in allow for immediate biometrics when u go irrespective of the appointment date given to you on the portal?
AlphaUno:

Yes, prepare 42k or so for that.
The major thing is to book via their platform first and then do walk-in if time is against you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
Oyetboy:
does walk in allow for immediate biometrics when u go irrespective of the appointment date given to you on the portal?

Yeah, that’s what it ought to do for you but you know things change every now and then.
Try and find out @ TLS VI to be sure it still does
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kimade:
Visa Alert����
Draft Cas- May 22nd
Final Cas- May 23rd
Biometrics-May 30th
NSF Requesting for bank statements -19th of June , I replied them with a long ass letter and quoted immigration laws for them cos I’m not a Mumu .

Documents submitted
◦ Undergraduate degree
◦ Final CAS letter
◦ Tuberculosis Test
◦ NYSC Certificate
◦ Passport datapage

Lol@ I’m not a mumu.. congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
raheemkeji:
Hi everyone , I need advise please. I studied Transport Management and graduated a year ago, and I have been in Tech, specifically Data Scientists. What are the chances of getting Msc in Tech ? Is there any impact on the Vida application?

If you have work experience in tech, you can tailor your personal statement using that as a reason. I’m very sure you would get an offer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eniola1010(m): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
AlphaUno:

Yeah, that’s what it ought to do for you but you know things change every now and then.
Try and find out @ TLS VI to be sure it still does

I'm even currently on the page. And something odd keeps happening.

I i choose walkin flexi option. It wont give any available date to pick for biometrics and the checkout option is greyed out. But if i remove the walkin flexi option, then july 20th being the next available date shows up.

Almost as if, for now, they want to stop walkin.

Tried it on 2 different laptops. Same thing. Choosing the walkin option wont bring our available date. But the moment u remove the walkin option. Available date surfaces.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
AbiolaSYA:
Visa Alert Guys!
Biometrics-2nd June
Decision made-23rd June
Collection mail-28th June.
Documents submitted-POF, CAS, TB, WAEC RESULT, DEGREE CERTIFICATE.
I’d like to say a very big thank you to Duchesss and Gloriyah. God bless you guys for all you do for us. I’m really grateful.

Congratulations

Na Original waec or print out you uploaded ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pgift: 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
SakJiggy:
Please can you state the documents you submitted for your unmarried partner?

I submitted documents of properties jointly owned

Our house rent agreement both names

Rent receipts per year for 3 yrs both names

Hospital appointment letter individual 

Waste bill both names

Water bill both names

Land use bill both names

Job appointment letters each person

Partners admission letter

Pictures

All documents addressed to our resident of abode and spread over our last 2 years together

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Susky(m): 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Good evening my people. I thank you all for the good work being done on this platform

Pls if my pof have mature, can i apply for visa same day i printed out my pof?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by olaintel(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
Juice2Pac:
Congrats to those that got their visa already
I have two questions

1. Please what is “Paid Mail” ?
2. Do I need to book for accommodation before I apply for my visa?

Paid mail is when you already applied for visa but it's taking longer time to process than expected, you can send them a mail by filling a form online which only cost 2.70 pounds

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ozededes: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
Send an email to them saying you want to book for the nearest available date, and always check your spam for their reply

spiceeamiee:

Please how did you book? Been trying to book since Monday and I cant move past the stage of selecting the center.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zimzee: 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hello, please anyone going to university of Sunderland, my friend is a bit confused, there's a request in the portal to upload FINANCIAL EVIDENCE and another place for ADDITIONAL FINANCIAL EVIDENCE. now he has uploaded bank statement as the financial evidence and it was accepted, but they are still requesting for the Additional financial evidence, which he has no clue what it could be.
Please kindly help. That's the only thing left for him to get CAS . Note he has already uploaded Telex which has been accepted as well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Joe6648: 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Congrates! Please how many months bank statements were they asking for, this 1 way u use plural on top the "bank statements", becos some of us Na only 28days we put o nothing add or minus, u give them 4months they still dey request for more, Wetin b that? what was the NSF statement like please...
Kimade:
Visa Alert����
Draft Cas- May 22nd
Final Cas- May 23rd
Biometrics-May 30th

Documents submitted
◦ Undergraduate degree
◦ Final CAS letter
◦ Tuberculosis Test
◦ NYSC Certificate
◦ Passport datapage
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
ZaraOli:

You are right 765 as at yesterday

I just bought through my friend in the UK this evening @765
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
eniola1010:

I i choose walkin flexi option. It wont give any available date to pick for biometrics and the checkout option is greyed out. But if i remove the walkin flexi option, then july 20th being the next available date shows up.

Tried it on 2 different laptops. Same thing. Choosing the walkin option wont bring our available date. But the moment u remove the walkin option. Available date surfaces.

As far as I know, Walk-in is paid for @ their office with your naira card (no cash payment) and not online. Book your normal biometrics first, print out all necessary printouts and when you ready for your biometrics, go to VI
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by uchman(m): 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
SPARKAMANI:
Nobody from last week of April have gotten their visa??

�. I am thinking its 6 weeks approximately, and if lucky you could get it within 4-5 weeks. Na to dey wait dey play sad song. �

Hello brother,
I hope your Visa is now out?
Have a nice time in UK

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Susky:
Good evening my people. I thank you all for the good work being done on this platform

Pls if my pof have mature, can i apply for visa same day i printed out my pof?

I guessed you have your CAS already, then yes to your question, otherwise, no
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Rafiat001: 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hello everyone, please what documents can I upload for a 5 years study gap for visa application. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Musvic: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Anyone going to University of Wolverhampton here let's link up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gallass(m): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
spiceeamiee:

Please how did you book? Been trying to book since Monday and I cant move past the stage of selecting the center.

Chat me up let me explain to you in details cos I know where your problem is actually
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Joe6648: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
U can submit reference letter from the bank of your pof, just stating that the money has been their for 28days or more on their letter head & signed.
Zimzee:
Hello, please anyone going to university of Sunderland, my friend is a bit confused, there's a request in the portal to upload FINANCIAL EVIDENCE and another place for ADDITIONAL FINANCIAL EVIDENCE. now he has uploaded bank statement as the financial evidence and it was accepted, but they are still requesting for the Additional financial evidence, which he has no clue what it could be.
Please kindly help. That's the only thing left for him to get CAS . Note he has already uploaded Telex which has been accepted as well.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by donshegzy: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hello, I remember we talked about your Biometric date a few days ago. Today was mine. I’m sure one of your dates is tomorrow. Try to get to TLS Ikeja early, about 30-45 mins before your time.

It’s a long wait process but with premium service, you shouldn’t feel the wait too much. Goodluck tomorrow and hold your appointment letters for all applicants.

Davidandgo:

Amen. Congratulations !!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
eniola1010:

if you eventually find a way to get a closer date kindly update us
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zimzee: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Thank you
Joe6648:
U can submit reference letter from the bank of your pof, just stating that the money has been their for 28days or more on their letter head & signed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.