Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1216889 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mikolo28: 7:43am On Jun 30, 2022
I really appreciate you Duchess90
duchess90:
Hello

You can do a :"To whom it may concern" letter or check the link here for the details of the UK embassy in Nigeria

https://www.gov.uk/world/organisations/british-high-commission-abuja

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okonja(m): 7:43am On Jun 30, 2022
yanfe:
Just got unconditional offer yesterday, an I have your number to ask some questionsplease?
Hope your course isn’t filled up yet cos some friends received mail of no more CAS for their chosen course despite having unconditional offer.

Wilddoubra:

Please what is the black market rate? Some company in Lagos is offering me 740. And they say the school will receive it max 3 days.

Please what’s the name of the company?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cassan(f): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2022
Hello @Duchess90 @Gloriyah @Streetwise. Thank you for all you have been doing. God bless you most abundantly.

I need your advice please.

Last week, I booked for my Biometrics at VI TLS. I paid the IHS, Visa and 55pounds required. However, I just noticed that neither of my payments receipts shows my Biometrics date or time. I was not emailed any document showing my date and time. Its only my UKVI portal that shows my Biometrics appointment date and time which is the 6th of July.

How do I resolve this please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:33am On Jun 30, 2022
Hello

Seems like a system glitch,however I won't expect your IHS and visa receipt to carry your appointment details not sure what the £55 was paid for and if that will.

The most important thing is that your appointment reflects on TLS website

I do know TLS usually send reminders for your appointment, so look out for that.

I won't worry too much

Cheers

Cassan:
Hello @Duchess90 @Gloriyah @Streetwise. Thank you for all you have been doing. God bless you most abundantly.

I need your advice please.

Last week, I booked for my Biometrics at VI TLS. I paid the IHS, Visa and 55pounds required. However, I just noticed that neither of my payments receipts shows my Biometrics date or time. I was not emailed any document showing my date and time. Its only my UKVI portal that shows my Biometrics appointment date and time which is the 6th of July.

How do I resolve this please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ogbomojugun: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2022
A few questions:

1. My brother lives in Canada and he wants me to open a GTB domicillary account (UK pounds). He wants to send my proof of living expenses to the GTB dom. Account. When I get to UK, how easy is it to transfer the money in the GTB account to a UK bank account?

2. I am married with a son. Plan is to go there alone for the first 6 months , then hubby and son can join me. Do I apply with them as dependants when i submit my application for study visa or I can apply for them at a later date? Maybe after I settle down in the UK?

3. If applying for a 2 yr Masters program, do I have to show tuition for the 2 years?

4. Does Hull Uni accept NECO result?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Amillionnn: 9:00am On Jun 30, 2022
Thank you so much. I appreciate

Afmaag123:
Hi,
1.Yes him and his dependants are to fill seperate forms for IHS.And yes, the ihs window will say he has no dependants,he should just proceed.

2. Yes his dependents are to fill seperate forms from him. They can link the application using the MA's GWF number.

3. He should allow his POF mature completely. Then he can apply and submit after that.
Thank you.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Amillionnn: 9:01am On Jun 30, 2022
Seen. Thank you

duchess90:
Hello

@Afmaag 123 responded

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hazardd(m): 9:02am On Jun 30, 2022
How much can someone have in his account before the person can apply for student loan
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by femfrica(m): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2022
Hi all... Please what's the condition with Teeside University CAS?

Do they require POF and TB cert before CAS??

I submitted my Msc application on 27th June 2022 and gained admission on 28th June for January 2023 intake...e shock me the speed.

Please help with me questions above though
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ammobra(m): 9:07am On Jun 30, 2022
Additional financial evidence is a reference letter from your bank ..
Zimzee:
Hello, please anyone going to university of Sunderland, my friend is a bit confused, there's a request in the portal to upload FINANCIAL EVIDENCE and another place for ADDITIONAL FINANCIAL EVIDENCE. now he has uploaded bank statement as the financial evidence and it was accepted, but they are still requesting for the Additional financial evidence, which he has no clue what it could be.
Please kindly help. That's the only thing left for him to get CAS . Note he has already uploaded Telex which has been accepted as well.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Omonas035(f): 9:24am On Jun 30, 2022
N740/£1

Queenessy:
Hello guys, great job you are doing here!
I'm trying to pay my tuition fee and I can't afford any further delay as I've been waiting for form A for almost two months. Please what's the current black market rate for pounds?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gbolah21: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2022
Hello house, please whats the accurate pounds rate I can use for proof of funds calculation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chuksy12(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2022
Thanks for your response
uote author=duchess90 post=114279835]Hello

They are obliged to for the sake of reputation

Cheers
[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by annrich: 10:02am On Jun 30, 2022
Hi. I need help urgently with this question. If someone in the UK pays for my IHS fees can I still state in the application form that I don’t have or know anyone in the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by micol10(m): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2022
Seyeedat:
Anyone going to Staffordshire University, September intake?

I'm also going to Staffordshire
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Anu24: 10:33am On Jun 30, 2022
@duchess pls is it advicable to declare a south Africa refusal of last year while applying for uk study visa,or is there no need to do so since is an African country.pls I will be waiting for your response or whoever can respond to this.uk study visa for me and only my husband as the dependant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cutebear: 10:34am On Jun 30, 2022
Go and write IELTS or PTE exam for UKVI if you have issues with WAEC. Do the computer based test so that you'll get your result in 4 days. There's no time to waste.
famzybaba:
I need help please, my WAEC certificate isn't in my school and not in WAEC office, they said maybe they didn't print it, and I want to apply for Visa and I don't know what to do ... please I will appreciate any information.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jvas: 10:37am On Jun 30, 2022
chidirobert:
Good evening gurus in the house please what's the best alternative to FORM A seriously running out of time for September intake.

Get a domiciliary account and load it with pounds, then you do bank transfer from it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Polithiefcian(m): 10:38am On Jun 30, 2022
Good morning,

I did not upload my CAS while uploading my documents on TLS website. Will this be problem?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ayinkala(m): 10:38am On Jun 30, 2022
Good morning House

Please I would like to know if WALK-IN biometric appointment is available at TLS Ikeja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jvas: 10:39am On Jun 30, 2022
Davidandgo:

Yes you can make a booking on booking sites like booking.com, Agoda, etc
Thanks for this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oggg: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2022
Anu24:
@duchess pls is it advicable to declare a south Africa refusal of last year while applying for uk study visa,or is there no need to do so since is an African country.pls I will be waiting for your response or whoever can respond to this.uk study visa for me and only my husband as the dependant.
like really?? So duchess or who should tell u whether to lie or not to lie
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oggg: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2022
Gbolah21:
Hello house, please whats the accurate pounds rate I can use for proof of funds calculation
all information for tier 4 is on page 1 sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eniola1010(m): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

Be patient,

Track at night, some people might cancel, some slots might be open

Cheers

Hello duchess. This ur cheers ehn. U no dey forget to write am.
I wanna ask a question.
Pls how exactly does this walkin work?

Lets assume i applied on 29th of june. And i was given biometric date to be 20th of july. Does it mean i can walkin 30th of june or any day earlier than my biometric date and do my biometric provided i'm ready to part way with 42000naira.

There is a reason i am asking this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Musvic: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2022
ayinkala:
Good morning House

Please I would like to know if WALK-IN biometric appointment is available at TLS Ikeja

Please I am Co asking
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Anu24: 10:49am On Jun 30, 2022
Oggg:
like really?? So duchess or who should tell u whether to lie or not to lie
pls if you have a good response,then you reply,if you don't,you keep quiet,is not a must you give your comment to my question,if you don't have a good reply pls caution how you reply to people.At least have manners on how to talk to people you don't even know from anywhere
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by obobolaraba: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2022
Good morning all. Please can someone point me to a thread of single parents applying alone for their kids visa. I have been searching pls help�
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cassan(f): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Seems like a system glitch,however I won't expect your IHS and visa receipt to carry your appointment details not sure what the £55 was paid for and if that will.

The most important thing is that your appointment reflects on TLS website

I do know TLS usually send reminders for your appointment, so look out for that.

I won't worry too much

Cheers

Thank you very much. I needed to hear this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jvas: 10:57am On Jun 30, 2022
Omonas035:
N740/£1

please where ican i get it at 740?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Treasureoby0: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2022
Please who is waiting for Bcu offer interview?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oggg: 11:02am On Jun 30, 2022
Anu24:
pls if you have a good response,then you reply,if you don't,you keep quiet,is not a must you give your comment to my question,if you don't have a good reply pls caution how you reply to people.At least have manners on how to talk to people you don't even know from anywhere
nobody can teach u whether to lie or not. The questions on the visa form are straight forward. If you want to lie, lie in peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.