Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1205438 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CHIMABLADE: 12:07am On Jun 30, 2022
Kimade:
Visa Alert����
Applied to hull-5th of February
Prior to this I had 8 offers and hull was the last school I applied to �
Conditional offer - 6th of February
Unconditional offer-March 31st
Tuberculosis test- May 5th
Deposit payment- May 20th
Draft Cas- May 22nd
Final Cas- May 23rd
Visa Application- May 23rd
Biometrics-May 30th
Transferred and received by DMC- May 30th
Paid Mail - 9th of June - Awaiting decision
Paid Call- 14th of June- Awaiting decision
Paid call- 22nd of June -Decision Made
Transferred and received by VAC- 29th of June
NSF Requesting for bank statements -19th of June , I replied them with a long ass letter and quoted immigration laws for them cos I’m not a Mumu .

Vignette collected and sitting pretty- 29th of June��
I thank specially God, my parents , my hull family.

My Face show , My teeth shine ✨
Documents submitted
◦ Undergraduate degree
◦ Final CAS letter
◦ Tuberculosis Test
◦ Letter of Official Sponsorship
◦ 4 months Bank statements that expired 20th of May
◦ NYSC Certificate
◦ Passport datapage
Congrats dear.
Please am considering university of hull for January session,how straight forward is the process of the school.? And after that initial 2k deposit,any other thing before CAS..?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ZaraOli: 12:08am On Jun 30, 2022
Kimade:
Visa Alert����
Biometrics-May 30th

NSF Requesting for bank statements -19th of June , I replied them with a long ass letter and quoted immigration laws for them cos I’m not a Mumu .

◦ Passport datapage

Congrats, pls what part of the law did you refer them to.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CHIMABLADE: 12:26am On Jun 30, 2022
@ duchess90, @ gloriya etc ..
Please which school will u advice for January session with 2k deposit and a straight forward, stressless process of getting CAS...
Thanks..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kaykay2022: 1:28am On Jun 30, 2022
Katehasty:
Hello house pls I’m trying to book medical for my self and my partner ..which one am
I suppose to choose for us In the image below …is it settlement and dependent or student without scholarship

Please were you successful with the booking?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tosinmichael11: 1:42am On Jun 30, 2022
Hello house
Please which is the most preferred centre for biometric that will be swift between ikeja, VI or Abuja

How long to get a date
Please advise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afmaag123: 1:57am On Jun 30, 2022
Hi, you are supposed to print after 28days so the duration of your maintenance after the deposit should be 28 days. Itd better to be safe than sorry.
HSalamanca:
Hello All,

Please I just want to get people's opinions, if PoF is supposed to stay in the account for 28 days, is there anything wrong with printing the account on that 28th day, or should I wait for the 29th day?

The reason is that I've calculated my PoF days and it's looking like the 28th day will fall on a Friday at the end of July. The Bank's app is not letting me generate a statement, meaning I may have to go to their branch, which would mean waiting until Monday and I can't afford to waste any days since my resumption is in September and I know the visa process can still take 4-6 weeks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Shanid(m): 2:13am On Jun 30, 2022
omis1:
I want to make enquiry about formA payment,I already have my tution with me at d rate of 540naira to pounds .
I want to ask what documents am I to submit and how long does it take for me to debited and for the school to recieve the money.
Am planning on using all this new banks ,heard they are always fast with formA payment but I also have an access bank account.
Hope to get a reply from u guys soon?

How did you get this rate please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afmaag123: 2:14am On Jun 30, 2022
Hi,
1.Yes him and his dependants are to fill seperate forms for IHS.And yes, the ihs window will say he has no dependants,he should just proceed.

2. Yes his dependents are to fill seperate forms from him. They can link the application using the MA's GWF number.

3. He should allow his POF mature completely. Then he can apply and submit after that.
Thank you.

Amillionnn:
Good day house. I discovered this forum today while I was looking for some info. I have tried to look through the thread but it is tedious so I would like to ask some questions and hopefully get answers to them.

My friend has an admission and has even gotten his CAS it’s a matter of applying now. I said I could help him with the application thinking it’s the same way as way back when I did mine but everything has changed so I’m a little confused. He is going with his family and they are applying at the same time. However after I guided him with the form, He came back to say when he wanted to pay for the IHS that “you have no dependants” was at the bottom of the page so he didn’t pay because he has dependants. Please what is he to do?

Secondly are his dependants to fill separate forms from his? Because when he filled his application he stated that he will be going with his family.

Lastly, his pof will mature on the 28th of July. Can he submit his application now and then book the appointment for 28th/29th July or is it better he submits the application on the 28th and does a walk in? Because I was thinking the 31 days for pof should be a month before your appointment date.

Thank you for all your answers. The guy is freaking out.

Please Duchess, justwise and others sorry I’m
new to this thread so don’t know all your names. Kindly help with info. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mikkieshow: 4:00am On Jun 30, 2022
University of South Wales. It would be great if you have at least 2years of work experience with your application.

NomzyJust:
Please can someone point me to schools that accept HND for Masters admission.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MsMo: 4:15am On Jun 30, 2022
does anyone know what is happening on ikeja´s date selection... the site is not showing any date even till september. is there something i am missing? please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gavrelino123: 4:35am On Jun 30, 2022
Hello everyone,
Greetings

Please..As a Nigerian in diaspora , if your naira Master card expires, how can I get a new one.?

Will the bank agree to send it to me?

Who is having such an experience,?

Do I need to travel down to Nigeria?

Thanks all, as I await your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hazardd(m): 4:42am On Jun 30, 2022
Gift7428:
I am going there paid my deposit already
Have you received your unconditional offer. You should receive emails on the next step. They are very proactive.

I got admission there there... After paying for a deposit of 4k .how much do yuu think I need more before I travel
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:25am On Jun 30, 2022
Hello,

The bank will advise if they can do so

Alternatively you can use exchange apps or speak to people who do naira to pounds exchange and get your funds in your UK account.

You may not necessarily need to use your naira MasterCard

Cheers
Gavrelino123:
Hello everyone,
Greetings

Please..As a Nigerian in diaspora , if your naira Master card expires, how can I get a new one.?

Will the bank agree to send it to me?

Who is having such an experience,?

Do I need to travel down to Nigeria?

Thanks all, as I await your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:27am On Jun 30, 2022
Hello

September session rush has started to hit the TLS centre's, keep trying at different times and using different browsers.

Alternatively consider other centre 's
Cheers
MsMo:
does anyone know what is happening on ikeja´s date selection... the site is not showing any date even till september. is there something i am missing? please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:29am On Jun 30, 2022
Hello

@Afmaag 123 responded

Cheers
Amillionnn:
Good day house. I discovered this forum today while I was looking for some info. I have tried to look through the thread but it is tedious so I would like to ask some questions and hopefully get answers to them.

My friend has an admission and has even gotten his CAS it’s a matter of applying now. I said I could help him with the application thinking it’s the same way as way back when I did mine but everything has changed so I’m a little confused. He is going with his family and they are applying at the same time. However after I guided him with the form, He came back to say when he wanted to pay for the IHS that “you have no dependants” was at the bottom of the page so he didn’t pay because he has dependants. Please what is he to do?

Secondly are his dependants to fill separate forms from his? Because when he filled his application he stated that he will be going with his family.

Lastly, his pof will mature on the 28th of July. Can he submit his application now and then book the appointment for 28th/29th July or is it better he submits the application on the 28th and does a walk in? Because I was thinking the 31 days for pof should be a month before your appointment date.

Thank you for all your answers. The guy is freaking out.

Please Duchess, justwise and others sorry I’m
new to this thread so don’t know all your names. Kindly help with info. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:33am On Jun 30, 2022
Hello,

Is your first degree taught in a different language and what Uni is it?

Cheers
Rommy1:
Hello everyone, filling my visa form and I saw this. Any idea what it means?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jum33: 5:36am On Jun 30, 2022
I did my biometrics yesteday and I did self upload taking that particular page of the checklist page that you tick and sign with me to TLS for submission ,however I was confused when one of the officer told me that I won't need it and eventually nobody took it from me .Or must I supposed to have ticked ,signed ,scanned and uploaded it as part of the other credentials as I didn't eventually include it ,please I am confused here o.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:37am On Jun 30, 2022
Hello

They are obliged to for the sake of reputation

Cheers
Chuksy12:
Good evening... please is it compulsory that a U.K University must respond to applications whether admitted or not??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MsMo: 5:38am On Jun 30, 2022
We already picked ikeja because of the proximity so we can’t change it again. We are not even in a rush we just need a date to show up
duchess90:
Hello

September session rush has started to hit the TLS centre's, keep trying at different times and using different browsers.

Alternatively consider other centre 's
Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:39am On Jun 30, 2022
Hello,

Don't be confused, you don't need to scan it.

Since it is self upload,you know what you uploaded and should tick it appropriately for your record.Some TLS will ask you to tick it at the centre some won't bother

Relax

Cheers
jum33:
I did my biometrics yesteday and I did self upload taking that particular page of the checklist page that you tick and sign with me to TLS for submission ,however I was confused when one of the officer told me that I won't need it and eventually nobody took it from me .Or must I supposed to have ticked ,signed ,scanned and uploaded it as part of the other credentials as I didn't eventually include it ,please I am confused here o.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:40am On Jun 30, 2022
Hello,

Be patient,

Track at night, some people might cancel, some slots might be open

Cheers
MsMo:
We already picked ikeja because of the proximity so we can’t change it again. We are not even in a rush we just need a date to show up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:43am On Jun 30, 2022
Hello

You can do a :"To whom it may concern" letter or check the link here for the details of the UK embassy in Nigeria

https://www.gov.uk/world/organisations/british-high-commission-abuja

Cheers

Mikolo28:
Good evening great people, please I'm trying to get letter of introduction from the school where my kids attend in support of their dependants visa application. The school has requested the address to direct the letter to. Kindly help me with the address such a letter can be directed. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:44am On Jun 30, 2022
Hello

1. Paid mail is a communication platform to get an update on the status of your visa when it is past the official processing time

2.No you don't

Cheers
Juice2Pac:
Congrats to those that got their visa already
I have two questions

1. Please what is “Paid Mail” ?
2. Do I need to book for accommodation before I apply for my visa?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:46am On Jun 30, 2022
Hello,

It depends on your Uni,

They may request for a scratch card to verify your WAEC result.

Send the copy you have to your Uni and take it from there

Cheers
Ugmama:
Is getting original waec certificate a must guys for uk admission and visa processing ? Exam year was 2011.

School can't find my original result.

@mimilyrics @duchess @justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jum33: 5:57am On Jun 30, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

Don't be confused, you don't need to scan it.

Since it is self upload,you know what you uploaded and should tick it appropriately for your record.Some TLS will ask you to tick it at the centre some won't bother

Relax

Cheers
Thanks for your quick response and allaying my anxiety.You are life saver .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oshocall: 6:17am On Jun 30, 2022
Am sure they are working on it cos people are complaining of no date. So when they are done date go yapa

MsMo:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mickeybook(f): 6:23am On Jun 30, 2022
where did you get this information
Joe6648:
Student Visa processing time now 3weeks.....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Skinnienigga(m): 6:24am On Jun 30, 2022
Nenis:
Any Oxford Brookes University Sept Intake in the house �

Hi, Sept intake here. Although admission came late, this month

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wilddoubra: 6:52am On Jun 30, 2022
Transiter:

Hello. Please does this university require IELTS? Can you please walk me through their general requirements?

They don’t require IELTS. The process is straight forward, to get an offer you don’t even need your transcript.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ayodejilas: 7:07am On Jun 30, 2022
GracePaul:
Is anybody going to Robert Gordon University from Lagos Nigeria- pre masters pathway, February intake.

Hello,
Can you please put me through on how you went about this ?
Did you get another CAS after completing the 10 months Pre-masters or you got a single CAS for the entire duration ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by smiley001(m): 7:07am On Jun 30, 2022
Congratulations, please how much did you put in the POF for the 4 of you?

Thanks.

Senpurelove:
VISA ALERT!!!!!!

MA AND 3 DEPENDANTS

Biometrics: June 7 ( Abuja TLS)
1Paid Mail for MA On the June 27th Response was Decision Made.
No NSF Mail
Collection mail for Dependents 28 June
Collection Mail for MA - 29 June
4 Passport collected: June 29
Documents submitted:
CAS
POF
Degree certificate
Waec result
TB test certificate
Marriage Certificate
Employment Letters

17 years study gap

What God cannot do does not exist

I wish everyone good luck. It will end in praise

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.