Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1217059 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by opiumpuppy: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
mimilyrics:
As long as you arrive on the 19th and not the 18th, it is all good. As far as I know, if the flight will arrive on the 18th, the airline will not allow you to book. If they erroneously allow you to book and board the flight, you won't be allowed entry into the country since your visa isn't active yet.

Thank you @mimilyrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ScotlandQueen: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
*VIsa Alert Visa Alert*���������

Family of 4

*Biometrics* 7/6/2022

*Transferred to VAC* 28/6/2022

*Collection mail* 29/6/2022.

No *NSF* mail.

*Study Gap* 17years

Thank you Lord.
And thank you all for all you help.

University of Hull here I come

35 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DiamondOsagie: 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
DiamondOsagie:
Hello everyone!!
Please I just got an NSF mail and I was wondering how to go about it. I have employment letter and payslip from my present job but I do not have payslips from my previous job, just the employment and promotion letter. Will this be sufficient?

Please help��

@Duchess90 please help

Someone please help��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by opiumpuppy: 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
HSalamanca:
Hello All,

Please I just want to get people's opinions, if PoF is supposed to stay in the account for 28 days, is there anything wrong with printing the account on that 28th day, or should I wait for the 29th day?

The reason is that I've calculated my PoF days and it's looking like the 28th day will fall on a Friday at the end of July. The Bank's app is not letting me generate a statement, meaning I may have to go to their branch, which would mean waiting until Monday and I can't afford to waste any days since my resumption is in September and I know the visa process can still take 4-6 weeks.

Kindly wait till Monday to print. Count your 28days from Monday backward.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Joe6648: 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ori ye o wan bey, nice 1! Is funny how they make certain mistakes with applications....Congrates once again!....
Kimade:

I was a sponsored student
So I submitted the company’s bank statements and I also submitted my own bank statement from a Microfinance bank.
They asked for my own bank statements again after I had submitted so I wrote a letter to them that I wasn’t even supposed to submit mine in the first place since I’m a sponsored student so they should treat my case as a sponsored student case that I’m not resending my bank statements but I’ve attached my letter of sponsorship for them to verify
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eniola1010(m): 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
AlphaUno:

At this time (almost getting to peak period),
ABJ
VI
IKEJA

Does it really matter. Afterall. All centres have walkin. Choose any centre. Even if they give you december as biometric. All you have to do is pay 42k and do walkin before the biometric date. That's how walkin works isn't it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hello,

Yes just employment/promotion letters for both jobs should be fine you don't need payslips

Cheers
DiamondOsagie:

Someone please help��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hello

Very important @mimilyrics responded

Cheers
lavida001:
@Duchess90

Please what’s the consequences of forgetting to upload marriage certificate? My spouse is yet to go for biometric. Can she correct that and upload the certificate on the day of her biometric?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DiamondOsagie: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

Yes just employment/promotion letters for both jobs should be fine you don't need payslips

Cheers

Thank you so much ����
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Joe6648: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
Those documents will do now, don't panick! submit ur previous employment letters and references just make sure they are 'official' with contact details (email, phone no) and on a letter head paper of the company's, add ur current employment evidence and payslip (this 1 is not necessary, but sometimes UKVI don't care, u could avoid it to be safe) tag them properly and send it... Congrates in advance.
DiamondOsagie:

Someone please help��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dharmeelawlarh(m): 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
Lekeisaac:
Visa alert *****
thanks to all people over here @dushess90
CAS may 30
Bio June 2
Paid mail June 27 decision made
Collection mail June 29
Recieve my password this morning

�����

Congrats boss,I could remember you were so disturbed yesterday �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hello

Congratulations

Cheers
Lekeisaac:
Visa alert *****
CAS may 30
Bio June 2
Collection mail June 29

�����
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lavida001: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
ScotlandQueen:

Family of 4

*Biometrics* 7/6/2022

No *NSF* mail.

*Study Gap* 17years

Thank you Lord.

Congratulations �

Good to see visa is now taking plus and minus 28days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hello

And now you are

Relax and congratulations in advance

Cheers
dharmeelawlarh:

Congrats boss,I could remember you were so disturbed yesterday �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by opiumpuppy: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
DiamondOsagie:

Someone please help��

Your employment letters are ok to submit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dharmeelawlarh(m): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

And now you are

Relax and congratulations in advance

Cheers
Good day Duchess,I tried mine today and here is the progress,I hope I’m safe,no mail yet except “decision has been made” response to my paid mail

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Japalad2022: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
@mimilyrics

@justwise

@duchess90

My biometrics is scheduled for a date after the 31-day validity period of my statement. I've already uploaded my complete POF and selected TLS Ikeja.

Will I have to provide a updated statement when going for biometrics please?

Also, I declared a visit visa refusal to SA in my application but forgot to upload the letter from SA embassy. WIll this affect my application please?

THank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
ayinkala:
Good morning House

Please I would like to know if WALK-IN biometric appointment is available at TLS Ikeja

Yes it is if you are with Family ( your dependents have a date and the MA doesn’t ). Not sure it’s allowed for singles.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
eniola1010:

Hello duchess. This ur cheers ehn. U no dey forget to write am.
I wanna ask a question.
Pls how exactly does this walkin work?

Lets assume i applied on 29th of june. And i was given biometric date to be 20th of july. Does it mean i can walkin 30th of june or any day earlier than my biometric date and do my biometric provided i'm ready to part way with 42000naira.

There is a reason i am asking this.

The simple answer is Yes! However, I can’t confirm if this is allowed for singles.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jvas:

Thanks so much @duchess90. I'm so grateful �.
Please when is it advisable to start my Pof?

Immediately!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
Lekeisaac:
Visa alert *****
CAS may 30
Bio June 2
Collection mail June 29

�����

Congratulations!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
Polithiefcian:
Good morning,

I did not upload my CAS while uploading my documents on TLS website. Will this be problem?

Ideally, it shouldn’t because your school would have sent it to UKVI but should they require it, you may receive a mail asking for it.

Otherwise, I think you are fine.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jvas: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
Davidandgo:

Immediately!

Thanks

You mean I can start doing my pof even when I'm yet to receive my CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
MSbarbieK:
VISA ALERT!!! �����������������
Psalms 31:24 has been fulfilled

Cas received - 6th of May
Tb test - 19th of May
Biometric - 27th May (and the wait began)
Nsf - 17th of June (full employment from 2018 but i finished in 2012)*don't worry i know why*
Paid mail - 20th of June
Cas used mail from school (London Met) - 21stof June
Decision made from ukvi - 21st of June midnight
Move/received to vac - 29th of June
Collection - 30th of June

Documents submitted -
Cas letter
Passport data page
Tb cert
PTE Academic result
Pof
Bsc cert

Nsf documents
2 employement letter, no salary
1 reference letter written to the ECO

MY ADVISE TO EVERYONE

Pray in the morning, afternoon, evening and midnight (don't worry the prayer is free)

If you make mistake on your application (trust me one mistake go dey) Just pray for the ECO to overlook.

Thank you to all the moderators and everyone that takes out time to reply to questions. Thanks for keeping the thread going.

If you're new here, please read from the beginning, follow the thread everyday if you can. There is so much to learn here. This is what I did, I read from two threads back and it paid off.

My prayer for everyone - God that did it for me will do it for you too. Everybody turn go reach in Jesus name. Amen

Amen o! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jvas: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Oggg:
Thanks
Please where can I get it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DiamondOsagie: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
Joe6648:
Those documents will do now, don't panick! submit ur previous employment letters and references just make sure they are 'official' with contact details (email, phone no) and on a letter head paper of the company's, add ur current employment evidence and payslip (this 1 is not necessary, but sometimes UKVI don't care, u could avoid it to be safe) tag them properly and send it... Congrates in advance.

Thank you so much!! God bless you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adejumoke00: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
Congratulations � � �

Can't wait for my Dependants own �

ScotlandQueen:

Family of 4

*Biometrics* 7/6/2022

No *NSF* mail.

*Study Gap* 17years

Thank you Lord.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dharmeelawlarh(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
dharmeelawlarh:

Good day Duchess,I tried mine today and here is the progress,I hope I’m safe,no mail yet except “decision has been made” response to my paid mail

Somebody should pls reply me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
ScotlandQueen:

Family of 4

*Biometrics* 7/6/2022

No *NSF* mail.

*Study Gap* 17years

Thank you Lord.

Congratulations!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SpongeBobSP: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
MSbarbieK:
VISA ALERT!!! �����������������
Psalms 31:24 has been fulfilled

Cas received - 6th of May
Tb test - 19th of May
Biometric - 27th May (and the wait began)
Nsf - 17th of June (full employment from 2018 but i finished in 2012)*don't worry i know why*
Paid mail - 20th of June
Cas used mail from school (London Met) - 21stof June
Decision made from ukvi - 21st of June midnight
Move/received to vac - 29th of June
Collection - 30th of June

Documents submitted -
Cas letter
Passport data page
Tb cert
PTE Academic result
Pof
Bsc cert

Nsf documents
2 will do it for you too. Everybody turn go reach in Jesus name. Amen

Congratulations bro!!.
I love saying these words here. grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Joe6648: 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
Madam/baba calm down now, e don go vac already na collection mail remain, dey on chill abeg, nothing dey happen congrates!
dharmeelawlarh:

Somebody should pls reply me

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Transiter(m): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
Wilddoubra:

They don’t require IELTS. The process is straight forward, to get an offer you don’t even need your transcript.

Can I DM you please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.