Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1203853 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bastardson: 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
medicine98:
Paid 900.31USD for IHS and 464USD for Visa for MA and dependants totalling 4092.93USD
January intake or Sept.. I am going for January and most courses in January are 14-16 months.. Which means more spending on IHS..

Will I have to calculate the extra 3 months?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by leksite120(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
Good day Everyone.
I'm just getting into this.
Please I need recommendation of schools with low tuition fee. I searched and made inquiries for it online but I'll be more satisfied with individual and witness responses.

I would appreciate and await your responses. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by medicine98: 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
Sept intake. IHS is higher for Jan intake. Once you input your dates, the system calculates the IHS to be paid by you.
bastardson:
January intake or Sept.. I am going for January and most courses in January are 14-16 months.. Which means more spending on IHS..

Will I have to calculate the extra 3 months?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lateralmaths(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
Good afternoon all.

Please is it possible to change the school I want to pay to after initiating form A for initial deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kratos3364(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
yinbus:
Visa alert!!!
Biometric 9th of june for both MA & 1 dependant
Paid mail 1st of July
NO NSF
Decision made 2nd of July by 12:01 am
4th of July MA Passport delivered by Aramex
5th of July dependant passport delivered by Aramex
Documents submitted by MA:
OFFER letter and Labour contract for six years
MA has 11 years study gap but only submitted comprehensive reference Letter and Labour contract that covers six years.
Marriage certificate & Pictures
29 days POF
No tuberculosis as we live in the UAE
Passport data page
Documents submitted by dependant;
POF(forgot to add consent letter by MA)
marriage certificate & pictures
Passport data page
No tuberculosis test.

I really appreciate you all for your contributions towards this. This forum helped alot. We filled the forms by ourselves and did self uploading.

congratulations. Glad to see visa’s coming out early. I tap into this.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bastardson: 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
medicine98:
Sept intake. IHS is higher for Jan intake. Once you input your dates, the system calculates the IHS to be paid by you.
Thanks, sending you a mail now.. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mattmich(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
If you can cancel the application.
Check if you can.
Lateralmaths:
Good afternoon all.

Please is it possible to change the school I want to pay to after initiating form A for initial deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by biosamak: 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
giselle237:
asked kor. askamaya ni.

grin the askamaya got me rolling on the floor.lolz

All they are saying is take the decision yourself, nobody here will validate cheating the system on a public forum and moreso should anything happen you would be able to bear the brunt and not say it’s Nigerians on nairaland that told you do such and such.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by HRBoss1: 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
okonja:

Hello Mr Okonja, which of the Access bank in Wuse 2 are you referring to, is it the one at Bannex or the one at Ademola Adekunbo? Also are you saying you did not have to wait for like a month before being debited? Asin you just filled the form A online that day and got debited same day.

With Form A, you don’t need to ask anyone to do it for you. Just fill the form and ensure you have the necessary funds in your account.

Access Bank (WUSE 2 Branch) is the fastest so far. You get approval for ADB Disbursement within few hours so far you have the funds in your account and upload all necessary documents. I’m speaking from experience.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosino0000(f): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
I will advise you cancel and initiate a new one. I made an amendment on my Form A and it was stuck on Amend review till date. I was advice to initiate a new one because it’s pending on CBN and it could take for ever before they could attend to it.

NB: I amended the amount

Lateralmaths:
Good afternoon all.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
iyiolaademo:

No boss, walk-in is canceled for VI for this week. It’s strictly by appointment

Will confirm that then
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
endinpraise907:
yes.

Then as soon as your P O F matures, apply for your visa, no time to check time, as they usually say

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hello

If you are using the same bank statement as I mentioned earlier you might want to include that.

People who didn't got a NSF mail requesting for that document, so it is a proactive step.

Cheers
lavida001:

Is this consent letter mandatory ?
Everyday I come on here and see a new way of applying for visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ZiggyMr(m): 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
AlphaUno:

Will confirm that then

Weldone bros, abeg help confirm.
Man need to go back to PH urgently.
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sugachic(f): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hello again. Please what is a dependant to fill when asked for the visa expiry date of the MA in the IHS form? Is it 6 months plus the number of months for the course?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hello

The course end date if applying together
Or the BRP expiry date if MA is already in the UK

Cheers

sugachic:
Hello again. Please what is a dependant to fill when asked for the visa expiry date of the MA in the IHS form? Is it 6 months plus the number of months for the course?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zitarmy: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
Congrats!!!
Please did you use Nigeria bank statement for POF?
How much did you pay for visa fees in dirham per person.

yinbus:
Visa alert!!!
Biometric 9th of june for both MA & 1 dependant
Paid mail 1st of July
NO NSF
Decision made 2nd of July by 12:01 am
4th of July MA Passport delivered by Aramex
5th of July dependant passport delivered by Aramex
Documents submitted by MA:
OFFER letter and Labour contract for six years
MA has 11 years study gap but only submitted comprehensive reference Letter and Labour contract that covers six years.
Marriage certificate & Pictures
29 days POF
No tuberculosis as we live in the UAE
Passport data page
Documents submitted by dependant;
POF(forgot to add consent letter by MA)
marriage certificate & pictures
Passport data page
No tuberculosis test.

I really appreciate you all for your contributions towards this. This forum helped alot. We filled the forms by ourselves and did self uploading.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yinbus(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
We used Nigeria account for the POF but can't remember the exact amount in dirahms as we paid for both visa and IHS and there were some deduction (approximately 12k dirhams
)
Zitarmy:
Congrats!!!
Please did you use Nigeria bank statement for POF?
How much did you pay for visa fees in dirham per person.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
Oyinkan0606:
Please what TLS centre (Ikeja, Vi or Abuja) is the best for early decision and collection?

CAVEAT
This is from experience over the years and it’s a personal opinion

You ll get your visa irrespective of which centre you use, however, there are reasons for choosing one above the other

ABJ : less crowded during peak period, good customer service, speedy decision made (8/10)

How many people do travel outside our shores up North? Majority of those using Abuja are still from the South.

VI : could be a bit crowded during peak period, good customer service, timely decision made (7/10)

Ikeja : usually crowded during peak period, average customer service, slow decision made (6/10)

The reason for the rush and slow turn around time for the Lagos centres are that too many people intending to travel and these centres basically serve Southern part of the country

I speedy
Ii timely
Iii slow

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yinbus(m): 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
As the name implies, it's a letter that authorizes one to use his/her POF.

Gallass:

Congratulations. Please can you or anyone here help me and explain what is meant by consent letter for POF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
afolayanto:
Please guys... I have been able to calculate my IHS for me and my spouse and its 2350pounds. Please gurus in the house like how much does this translate to in dollar as i want to use my dollar card for payment. And amount for visa fee join. Thanks.

Use Oanda rate (£ to $) it might not be accurate due to fluctuations but the difference will just be fractions.
Or 2350 multiplied by 1.25 to 1.35
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by edimalo(m): 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Paulcnp89:
Good morning house.
How do I ask for refund from a school after making for initial deposit. Reasons been that the school cas process is slow and I have applied for cas from another school and willing to continue there

Please which school is this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by opeyemifelix: 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hello pls can I still pay for the collection after the biometric because I dint pay for the collection and I did the biometric yesterday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by leksite120(m): 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
leksite120:
Good day Everyone.
Please I need recommendation of schools with low tuition fee. I searched and made inquiries for it online but I'll be more satisfied with individual and witness responses.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okonja(m): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
[quote author=HRBoss1 post=114446053][/quote]

Among the access bank list on the form A page, you will see the one with this exact title:- “WUSE 2 BRANCH”

All form A follows same protocol, apply, approve, wait and get disbursed. There’s no where I mentioned you don’t have to wait, so please don’t misquote me.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jvas: 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
leksite120:
Good day Everyone.

Teesside University with flexible payment too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by afolayanto(m): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
AlphaUno:

Use Oanda rate (£ to $) it might not be accurate due to fluctuations but the difference will just be fractions.
Or 2350 multiplied by 1.25 to 1.35
Thanks a lot. I appreciate your response

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ezzedd: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
chukzypd:
Congratulations!.

Please did you still held you funds intact in your bank account all through till the time you received your visa?

Yes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by meroyijumoke(f): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
AnaCheks:
I applied 12th Feb and an offer landed April 2nd

Pls who has applied to Gcu scotland here i need to join the students group pls.

Kindly add me up 08162073553.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AnaCheks(m): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
meroyijumoke:

Pls who has applied to Gcu scotland here i need to join the students group pls.

Kindly add me up 08162073553.

Thanks
I don't really know
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by meroyijumoke(f): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
NwaforEric:

Go to GCU Glasgow because of job propect!!

Hi pls help with adding me to whatsapp groups that have for GCU students. I’d be coming by august pls. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 1stNumeroUno: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hello Gurus,
I have an issue paying for IHS and Visa with Visa Gold ($) Card. So after 5 payment yesterday it's not accepting subsequent payment. The bank Customer Care said max of 5 transactions/day is allowed on the card. But has exceeded 24hrs now and transaction is still declining for IHS payment.

Please any suggestions how to scale this?

Note I have a family of 5 to pay for.

Please any suggestions how to scale this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.