Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (862) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1216200 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hanzzyyy:
Hello, While booking QATAR AIRWAYS, would I be debited at Black Market Rate or Official Rate?. NB-It's in Dollars. SO AT WHAT RATE WOULD I BE DEBITED APPROXIMATELY. THANKS ☺️
call the customer care number stated on the website after making your booking. Their nigerian bank accts are on the website, Tell the amount in USD and they will give you the naira equivalent. It is not cbn rate but is farrrrrr from been anywhere near the black market rate.
They will give u an exact amount and u must pay within a few hours into the account, they will tell u the time limit
Option 2- if in Lagos go to their office.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by muaa(f): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
Mosimileoluwa12:
Who has an idea of Uni of Gloucestershire's payment plan? I am aware it's £3k (nonrefundable) to get CAS and 50% on enrollment?

I'd like to know their payment plan for the 50% balance.

January start course.

Why is the 3k non refundable? What if you have CAS or visa refusal?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
chikaJs:
I applied to Northumbria University London Campus , I have paid my deposit 5,500 pounds, received unconditional offer.
Was scheduled for a CAS interview on Wednesday(last week), which was successful, I was told to upload my proof of funds and TB test for CAS. But I realised that I do not have the Applicant Portal to do so, I have sent several mails to the school to send me my Applicant Portal but got no reply.

Go to the second email they send you , you will get the portal, just type the university name on your email .

Note: I sent them the proof of fund and TB test via email.

I need advise please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Akinyelebayode(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]Goodevening everyone, please is anyone aware of Hull university January 2023 application start date? Thank you for your response.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by endinpraise907: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
Its University of Kent. i spoke with the country rep today and he said same thing and also that my department does not request for any payment before course start.
Thanks

ankaravillageng:

I guess your schools policy is different. What school is this if you don't mind.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by endinpraise907: 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hello everyone,

please who have an idea of the parking arrangement at TLS Victoria island, kindly share to help me plan effectively.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by endinpraise907: 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
Thanks

AlphaUno:

Then as soon as your P O F matures, apply for your visa, no time to check time, as they usually say
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by coolsheyi(m): 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
Join bus to Maryland, then stroll down to Army cantoment follow the road beside it then turn to the first street by your right. You will see IOM on the first street by your left.
Rafiat001:
Hello every one , please how can I get to IOM center from ikorodu
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Precious1199: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hello, good evening everyone.
Please I don't know if anyone has gotten admission in Bournemouth university recently, just got an offer from them and am to pay 3k deposit.I want to know if their discount is for people that have 2.1 from 3.8 and above only, because my is 3.7.

I need an urgent answer please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by gen2don512: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
Good evening , you would pay #500 at the front , you would be asked to pay 1k but let them know you have 500.

endinpraise907:
Hello everyone,

please who have an idea of the parking arrangement at TLS Victoria island, kindly share to help me plan effectively.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by aopecy: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hello house
Please who as paid tuition deposit with globus bank before and how fast are they compare to other banks
Thanks for the prompt reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lavida001: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
Rafiat001:
When you get to maryland take bus and drop at
Ikeja cantonment. Ask around when you get there…it’s just a stone throw from the barracks.

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by harey: 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hello everyone,
Please can I use an account that I don't have any transactions on it for my POF?
Note: I have the required amount in the account but no other transaction.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tundd80: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
Please can someone assist with cheaper hotels within IOM vicinity?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BarrONLS: 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
yoged:
Please who has a sample of work reference letter from a previous job .My former boss needs a sample. i'll appreciate it

I do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Akinyelebayode(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Goodevening house, please I want to know schools that are taking application for January intake.Thank you all for your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gallass(m): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
Gallass:
Please, does this matter?
My wife is the main applicant. Due to different work locations, we live at different addresses. And we wrote our respective addresses in our TB test.

I hope it doesn't have any consequences considering that we are applying together

Someone should please help me and clarify
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
No issues at all, all that matters is the test result.

Gallass:

Someone should please help me and clarify
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jenk22: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
saint1990:

Boss, let us go to their office too

@saint1990, please boss what did they say at tls Ikeja when you went?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
If you have date fat from jen you want to apply or no date for ikeja tls go there asap devote the whole day and you will be attended to. They have quota and some guys are racketeering the slot pick number and sell it to anyone willing to buy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kippah(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
Good evening all.

In the student copy of my transcript which I just received some few days ago, I realized that the date of birth on it is wrong, even the Gender is also wrong. It doesn't tally with my International Passport.

Pls can I swear an affidavit to cover that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emandman: 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
lavida001:

When you get to maryland take bus and drop at
Ikeja cantonment. Ask around when you get there…it’s just a stone throw from the barracks.

Cheers
This is the venue I was sent and I am going tomorrow is it same as the cantonment you just mentioned.
"SAGELIFE Laboratories, 15A Oduduwa Crescent Ikeja GRA - Our Mini Office  "
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oyetboy(m): 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
this same northumbria (newcastle) still yet to provide cas
bastardson:
Is the requirement for Northumbria University (London) different from the one at Newcastle? Because I was told by many that you don’t need to send POF to get CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
Phebeana:

Awaiting your responses please
Use what you have and also attach a prof of change of name and get court affidavit of change of name. My wife did that too few days to our submission
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ignis: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
Kippah:
Good evening all.

In the student copy of my transcript which I just received some few days ago, I realized that the date of birth on it is wrong, even the Gender is also wrong. It doesn't tally with my International Passport.

Pls can I swear an affidavit to cover that?

The Date of Birth on my transcript is wrong, I have used same to apply for over 15 universities in UK, Canada and Australia. And all gave me admission without issue regarding the error.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
Rafiat001:
Enter Maryland and drop at Maryland then walk down to the army barracks take left turn then first turning by your right yuw will see blue and white building that is iom Just 5 mins walk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kratos3364(m): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
TheGeneralunum:

Hi,

Can you confirm if Globus bank is okay for PoF?

I have heard some tales about the bank being blacklisted lately by UKVI?

How true is this? Help needed, Make money no enter bush ooo
what tales might that be ?

And where are they coming from ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kratos3364(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ibironkebamidel:
Good evening everyone, pls i received a collection mail for my dependant, while the main applicant has not received mail, pls what is the meaning of this
when was the dependant biometrics done ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Precious1199: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
Precious1199:
Hello, good evening everyone.
Please I don't know if anyone has gotten admission in Bournemouth university recently, just got an offer from them and am to pay 3k deposit.I want to know if their discount is for people that have 2.1 from 3.8 and above only, because my is 3.7.

I need an urgent answer please.

Please somebody should help a sister ooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bridie2(f): 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hi house, please do I need Police character certificate for CAS and Visa application? Uni of hull asked me to provide it. Who’s has done this please? Any specific location?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Omoluv5: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hello everyone, please is it true that Royal Air Maroc and Rwandair require a negative covid test result b4 departure? Has anyone used them recently please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by endinpraise907: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
ok.. thanks alot

gen2don512:
Good evening , you would pay #500 at the front , you would be asked to pay 1k but let them know you have 500.

(1) (2) (3) ... (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.