Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1203272 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ubom123: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
Good day all,

Has anyone processed and gotten their UK visa from any Asian country? Is the process the same as from Nigeria? Do they allow POF from Nigerian account or do we have to move the funds to the local bank account first?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by olaintel(m): 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hello guys,

I will like to ask if anyone is going to Bradford next month.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mosimileoluwa12: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
Who has an idea of Uni of Gloucestershire's payment plan? I am aware it's £3k (nonrefundable) to get CAS and 50% on enrollment?

I'd like to know their payment plan for the 50% balance.

January start course.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hello

The process is the same regardless of location.

You can use your Nigerian account

Cheers
ubom123:
Good day all,

Has anyone processed and gotten their UK visa from any Asian country? Is the process the same as from Nigeria? Do they allow POF from Nigerian account or do we have to move the funds to the local bank account first?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Phebeana: 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
Good evening everyone.
Please my marriage certificate is missing i only have the scanned copy and my biometrics is on the 15th tls ikeja .please what can i do?
Thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NwaforEric: 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
meroyijumoke:

Hi pls help with adding me to whatsapp groups that have for GCU students. I’d be coming by august pls. Thanks.

I'm not GCU, BUT university of Strathclyde

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
Kemisola0206:

Good day everyone in the house, I need some clarifications. My husband is the main applicant and we are family of 4.. planning to migrate thru the student route, South Wales has offered us unconditional offer and we have paid our deposit to the school. My question now is that the school sent us a CAS shield form to fill, so as to obtain CAS number. Should we declare in the form he's bringing his family along? And like how much should be in the financial statement to upload on the CAS form, if he's going to fill only him?
Another question is the money dat must be in the account to show the school before obtaining CAS also has to pass thru the 28days dat normally use for POF for Visa?. Tnx

☝️☝️☝️☝️ This is very urgent pls�

Declare everyone travelling with the MA.
Though, the CAS shield process can be rigorous, but once the school gives you a clean bill as per they are your sponsor, your visa application will be a walk-in-the-park.
The school is there to guide you
Visit govdotuk for detailed info on amount to pay for IHS (depends on course duration), visa fee and maintenance fund for P O F
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
Cjaylawson:
Pls how does assisted service works

ND secondly if I want to count my POF from 5th of June wen can I print it so as not to make mistake on d 28 days rule

Your preferred TLS centre does the document upload for you at a price on the day of your biometrics
28 days is the minimum, it is always better to be more than but if time isn’t on your side, start counting a day after you deposited the huge fund

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Phebeana: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
Phebeana:
Good evening everyone.
Please my marriage certificate is missing i only have the scanned copy and my biometrics is on the 15th tls ikeja .please what can i do?
Thank you so much

Awaiting your responses please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Phebeana: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
NwaforEric:

I'm not GCU, BUT university of Strathclyde

I am Gcu
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
Paulcnp89:
Good morning house.
How do I ask for refund from a school after making for initial deposit. Reasons been that the school cas process is slow and I have applied for cas from another school and willing to continue there

Write to their finance office, copying every other department of your willingness to discontinue with the process (hope they didn’t state nonrefumdable)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
WetinUGain;:

I am still waiting for the link on the Bank(s) in Nigeria that was flagged due to misrepresentation,falsification and none confirmation of bank statements.

You are back from your coma?
Welcome back!

You would have to go back into another coma to get that link angry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Genifpher(f): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
partin:
Hello guys,

Please who has make payment to University of South Wales using CIBC? The invoice sent to me stated that the payment will go to cibc in Canada, then they will be the one to transfer the money to the school.

I really don't understand, someone should please help clear this.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
Phebeana:

Awaiting your responses please

You have to use what you have at this point and hope for the best

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gallass(m): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
yinbus:
As the name implies, it's a letter that authorizes one to use his/her POF.

Noted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gallass(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

If the MA and dependants are applying at the same time and have all the funds in one account.

Pending on whose account it is, a letter is writing to say either dependant or MA has consent and access to the funds in the statement submitted

Cheers

Okay. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gallass(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
Please, does this matter?
My wife is the main applicant. Due to different work locations, we live at different addresses. And we wrote our respective addresses in our TB test.

I hope it doesn't have any consequences considering that we are applying together
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chikaJs: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
I applied to Northumbria University London Campus , I have paid my deposit 5,500 pounds, received unconditional offer.
Was scheduled for a CAS interview on Wednesday(last week), which was successful, I was told to upload my proof of funds and TB test for CAS. But I realised that I do not have the Applicant Portal to do so, I have sent several mails to the school to send me my Applicant Portal but got no reply.

Note: I sent them the proof of fund and TB test via email.

I need advise please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nesino(m): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
Please am finding it difficult to book appointment TLS IKEJA.. Please I need someone to advice me... If walk-in is applicable. �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hanzzyyy(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hello, While booking QATAR AIRWAYS, would I be debited at Black Market Rate or Official Rate?. NB-It's in Dollars. SO AT WHAT RATE WOULD I BE DEBITED APPROXIMATELY. THANKS ☺️
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yoged(m): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
Please who has a sample of work reference letter from a previous job .My former boss needs a sample. i'll appreciate it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Champay: 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Can I apply to the UK with a passport with less than 6months validity?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hello,

Yes you can apply with it

Cheers
Champay:
Can I apply to the UK with a passport with less than 6months validity?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WetinUGain: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
AlphaUno:

You are back from your coma?
Welcome back!

You would have to go back into another coma to get that link angry

If you can't provide a link to your baseless submission, I am fit to call you a big time liar..

Have a nice day..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bastardson: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
chikaJs:
I applied to Northumbria University London Campus , I have paid my deposit 5,500 pounds, received unconditional offer.
Was scheduled for a CAS interview on Wednesday(last week), which was successful, I was told to upload my proof of funds and TB test for CAS. But I realised that I do not have the Applicant Portal to do so, I have sent several mails to the school to send me my Applicant Portal but got no reply.

I need advise please
Is the requirement for Northumbria University (London) different from the one at Newcastle? Because I was told by many that you don’t need to send POF to get CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by advanceDNA: 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hanzzyyy:
Hello, While booking QATAR AIRWAYS, would I be debited at Black Market Rate or Official Rate?. NB-It's in Dollars. SO AT WHAT RATE WOULD I BE DEBITED APPROXIMATELY. THANKS ☺️

Can u even pay with naira cards...?? So the issue black market is of no use ....just your dorm card and be debited same value as the airline is charging im dollars..

Or go on nigerian sites like wakanow that will allow you pay for your tickets in naira

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TheGeneralunum: 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
AlphaUno:

- yes you can use an MFB but make sure it is insured by NDIC and licensed by CBN (check CBN site to see if it is listed)
- when you deposit your POF (maintenance fund remainder of tuition) in the account, wait for 28 solid days before printing.
Now, after printing on the 29th or 30th day, you must use the statement printed before 31 days elapsed

Hi,

Can you confirm if Globus bank is okay for PoF?

I have heard some tales about the bank being blacklisted lately by UKVI?

How true is this? Help needed, Make money no enter bush ooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chikaJs: 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
bastardson:
Is the requirement for Northumbria University (London) different from the one at Newcastle? Because I was told by many that you don’t need to send POF to get CAS

I am new here and can't use this app, but yes, my friend got CAS before proof of fund and it was Newcastle campus
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mattmich(m): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
Have you tried this?
https://sts.northumbria.ac.uk/adfs/ls/?SAMLRequest=pZJdT8IwFIb%2FytL7fTAZSDOWjA3iElTCJhfekLIVaeza2dOi%2FnvLiAkmyo2XPR%2FPOe%2FbEwNpeYdTow9iTd8MBe18tFwA7hNTZJTAkgADLEhLAesal%2Bn9EodegDsltawlRxct1zsIAFWaSYGcIp%2BiIr9dZJP5bDR3x9Fs6A5Hi5E7mYSpu8iicRpGw3k4C5CzoQps0xRZBnJWSh5ZQ9WDxU9RWVTldlls5hYJYGghQBOhbW0Qhm4wdoOoGozxTYSjwTNycquQCaJ73EHrDrDvgwZPSKUPpt0pRjxSe%2BbVJ80efA5%2BP7EXOmOiYeLlusbduQjwXVWt3NVjWSEn%2FdadSQGmpaqk6shq%2BrReXmzBfl2DsyM954xqfGWEfbxvAaR38nurKHQWSlHixKcA7l1Qyb%2BosX%2BJis9HcvK7yFeSs%2FrTWUjVEv23EwNv0EdY4%2B77UmwEdLRme0Ybawjn8j1TlGj7hXvC7f5%2Bcp768xqTLw%3D%3D
You can upload via the above link.
chikaJs:

I need advise please

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibironkebamidel: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
Good evening everyone, pls i received a collection mail for my dependant, while the main applicant has not received mail, pls what is the meaning of this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Rafiat001: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hello every one , please how can I get to IOM center from ikorodu
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Intelligentdude(m): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
Yes it is. You need to do a Pre- CAS interview for the London Campus
bastardson:

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.