Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1211461 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by perrol(m): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2022
saysouljah:

Pls, send a mail to visasupport@bradford.ac.UK

You could ask well reach their Support Desk @ +4401274236900

I'd same experience, not until I did the above and was told that my CAS has since been sent five days ago, but I never received it in my mailbox.

However, after speaking with the Support Desk via phone call, it was immediately resent again to me and I was even told to check and confirm before I drop the call.

Thanks

Regards

Thanks I appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nwosu35: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2022
Hello house and all the Gurus in the house l greet you all, please l am finding it difficult booking biometrics in Ikeja, started trying this since 1am but no way forward, please do any body know how to go about this or how can one assist, am open to suggestions on how to go about this. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kingwale116: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2022
Please, I need a sample of consent letter for spouse.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Rafiat001: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2022
Thank you
AlphaUno:

1 Oduduwa crescent, Ikeja GRA

Hop on a BRT going towards Ikorodu Road / Jibowu axis and drop at Maryland, from Maryland get a bus going towards Ikeja drop at Isaac John and then find your way to Oduduwa crescent or ask anyone for IOM office.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Savvyciao: 8:49am On Jul 06, 2022
Hello
Please has anyone successfully gotten visa with the bank statement from the app that usually won't state the account number in full for example like this 567xxxxx764??

I'm wondering if I should send statement to the embassy from my bank app in addition.

Please who has any idea, help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nwosu35: 9:03am On Jul 06, 2022
nwosu35:
Hello house and all the Gurus in the house l greet you all, please l am finding it difficult booking biometrics in Ikeja, started trying this since 1am but no way forward, please do any body know how to go about this or how can one assist, am open to suggestions on how to go about this. Thanks

Please any response on this help a brother, who is also facing this issue.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mattmich(m): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2022
I guess Fidelity will be a good move.
GTB is clustered from what I heard.
efedhomav:
Greetings everyone!

Abeg this is urgent please!
Deadline is 31st July 2022 for my school to receive deposit payment. I used GTBank and filled the form A form online via tradesystem on the 14th of June, but it's still in adb reviewer mode.

I called GTConnect and they said they are waiting for tradesystem to pick it up, they they cannot do anything. Chai! Since June 14th?

Please someone should help me out abeg. Please suggest what I can do. Or is there any bank I can use now that can process the form A within a week?

Please I need assistance with this o abeg

Anyone? Deadline is fast approaching o.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2022
Getting refused a UK visa is not death sentence and if you read through the refusal letter, you will note that they mention if you reapply in the future, their decision would not be based on the outcome of your refusal but on your current situation except in cases where a refusal was as a result of the submission of fake or fraudulent documents.

You need to mention this to your school and during the visa application itself. If you fail to mention it, that's another ground for you to be refused for concealing vital information.

Ellatyra:
Please guys I need clarity,I’m applying for CAS for the university of South Wales, & my agent asked me to declare that I had a visa refusal in 2014, please is this a wise thing to do? I can’t even imagine my cas being denied. I would appreciate if someone can respond to this soonest.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ayooze(m): 9:14am On Jul 06, 2022
They said no more walk in even at TLS VI. what do i do?
Question3:
Bro to avoid stories that touches the heart, just book any available date and do walk-in for 42k. Don't cry when you're duped trying to get a link for biometrics appointment. My humble opinion.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 9:15am On Jul 06, 2022
Did you undergo the pre-CAS interview? I think OP is still awaiting a response to his submitted documents while you may have done the interview and awaiting the CAS letter itself, please confirm

saysouljah:

Pls, send a mail to visasupport@bradford.ac.UK

You could ask well reach their Support Desk @ +4401274236900

I'd same experience, not until I did the above and was told that my CAS has since been sent five days ago, but I never received it in my mailbox.

However, after speaking with the Support Desk via phone call, it was immediately resent again to me and I was even told to check and confirm before I drop the call.

Thanks

Regards
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 9:17am On Jul 06, 2022
The High commission understands that they only need to mention the visible numbers to the bank and your name for the statement to be verified. I would suggest in addition to also use the send statement to the embassy from your bank's app.

Savvyciao:
Hello
Please has anyone successfully gotten visa with the bank statement from the app that usually won't state the account number in full for example like this 567xxxxx764??

I'm wondering if I should send statement to the embassy from my bank app in addition.

Please who has any idea, help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 9:19am On Jul 06, 2022
Yes you can use it. What matters is the tests' result and validity (still within the acceptable period).

Gallass:
Since the addresses in the IOM results are different, should we continue with different residential addresses during our visa application since we currently live separately? Or should we use my own house address for both of us?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gallass(m): 9:27am On Jul 06, 2022
bigtt76:
Yes you can use it. What matters is the tests' result and validity (still within the acceptable period).

Okay. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by idahosa12345: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2022
you need to visit there yourself and confirm, i had a friend who did his biometrics at TLS VI on monday and it was walk-in

Ayooze:
They said no more walk in even at TLS VI. what do i do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by idahosa12345: 9:35am On Jul 06, 2022
Gurus in the house, Please I need a sample of consent letter for spouse.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Precious1199: 9:41am On Jul 06, 2022
Precious1199:
Hello, good evening everyone.
Please I don't know if anyone has gotten admission in Bournemouth university recently, just got an offer from them and am to pay 3k deposit.I want to know if their discount is for people that have 2.1 from 3.8 and above only, because my is 3.7.

I need an urgent answer please.

Does it mean that no one has gotten admission in Bournemouth university,why is nobody responding to my question.please my people make una help me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lafencer: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2022
Precious1199:

Does it mean that no one has gotten admission in Bournemouth university,why is nobody responding to my question.please my people make una help me

What university did you finish from? If your university is a top ranked university in Nigeria, you include it in the mail.

See draft below;

Dear Admissions Team,

Attention: Elisabeth Nietsch

I graduated from ABC University, which is a top 15 university in Nigeria with a xxxCGPA. I was awarded an unconditional offer letter in recognition of my academic achievement.

I write to request for the academic excellence scholarship of 3,500 GBP awarded to international students by the University for academic excellence. 

My Student ID is xxxxxxx.

End of mail.

You might need to confirm if the university you finished from is a top ranked university. I was told the top 15 in Nigeria. Also confirm if your academic achievement was stated in your unconditional offer.

I sent mail several times until the request is granted.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2022
Why not email the admissions office and ask them? I'm sure they have a scholarship or discount section on their website that addresses this. Bros ...na masters you de go for and it requires research and individual learning. You need to start practicing this now. I'm sorry if I sound harsh undecided You may not always find someone from the same school as yours or someone who has answers to all questions. We are all doing our best here.

Precious1199:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ubom123: 10:12am On Jul 06, 2022
Good day all,

Please I booked appointment for biometrics for July 15th Abuja center. Can I do a walk in before that date?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kingwale116: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2022
Please, I need a sample or template of consent letter for dependent (2021 visa application)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DarkEvanny: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2022
Precious1199:

Why can’t you do research instead of wailing here , this was specified on their website, the scholarship is from 3.8 Gpa and above if you’re qualification is from Nigeria . Sorry you’re not qualified.see the image attached

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by debow11: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2022
Hello People,
Kindly assist with this issue

When filling the dependant form, I was asked about the VISA expiry date ( meanwhile VISA wasn't yet given), this I thought was the passport expiry date. (4years from now, 2026)
[img][/img]

What will you advise I do , as I've paid for the IHS already ( 4years instead of 1year)

Cos if I seek for refund it will take time and I don't have enough fund now to pay for anew application for the dependant.

Or can the IHS fee be usable for the number of years if a VISA extension is granted.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2022
debow11:
Hello People,

When filling the dependant form, I was asked about the VISA expiry date ( meanwhile VISA wasn't yet given), this I thought was the passport expiry date. (4years from now, 2026)
[img][/img]

What will you advise I do , as I've paid for the IHS already ( 4years instead of 1year)

Cos if I seek for refund it will take time and I don't have enough fund now to pay for anew application for the dependant.

Or can the IHS fee be usable for the number of years if a VISA extension is granted.

Thanks

Use course end date as its written in the CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by advanceDNA: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2022
justwise:

Use course end date as its written in the CAS

Goodmor ing justwise...Please do you know long administrative review takes??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2022
Hello

The error has been made.

Since you don't have the funds for a new application which is the ideal thing to do in this circumstance, you can wait till your visa is out and chase up with the refund.

IHS can't be usable for future applications because no one knows what visa application it will be and if it will be granted

Normally if you choose to do nothing IHS will automatically be refunded after awhile

Tbh my advise will be to cancel and reapply

Cheers.
debow11:
Hello People,

[img][/img]

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2022
Wait! The school needs your POF in your own account before CAS which has not been given but you have already submitted an application and about going for biometrics? Please explain as this doesn't make sense to me because UoK usually asks for non-refundable deposits before issuing CAS and CAS is usually granted after they are satisfied with your financial evidence.
endinpraise907:
Hello fam,
thanks for all you do.

my question:
after i got my unconditional offer, my school ask me to show POF before getting CAS .. My POF which was in my spouse acct was ready to go but upon sending to school , i was told it has to be in my own acct as the MA. so i had to move it and then wait 28days.
while waiting i sent a mail to school asking for deposit details so i can just run that during the wait but got a response saying they have not ask me for any deposit and that i have no such conditions to fulfil.
Now i have applied for my visa and biometrics is ds week.... i just want to double check bcs of how i see everyone talking about deposit - is it that some school don't require deposit while others ask...
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by advanceDNA: 10:52am On Jul 06, 2022
mimilyrics:
Wait! The school needs your POF in your own account before CAS which has not been given but you have already submitted an application and going for biometrics. Please explain as this doesn't make sense to me because UoK usually asks for non-refundable deposits.

Good morning...please do ypu long Administrative review takes before getting a response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ignis: 10:54am On Jul 06, 2022
ubom123:
Good day all,

Please I booked appointment for biometrics for July 15th Abuja center. Can I do a walk in before that date?

Please which day did you book the appointment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by delectabledee: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2022
Good morning guysss
I have been having issues booking an appointment date with Ikeja tls since 2:00am this morning.
Is there a way to remedy this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2022
odehbrainard:
Just received a conditional offer from the university of Sunderland to top-up my degree in computer science. It’s a 10months to a year course I think. It’s subject to my deposit and they also requested IELTS even though I was taught in English. I have sat for IELTS before and scored 7.5 in general band score. Do I need to re-sit another IELTS, is it necessary?

Usually, your WAEC/NECO result with a minimum of C6 in English would suffice if it is not later than 10years, but if you scored lower than that grade, write IELTS Academic. That is what is required not general training.

Need i remind you that the deadline for university of Sunderland deposit is in two weeks. Hurry up!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2022
delectabledee:
Good morning guysss
I have been having issues booking an appointment date with Ikeja tls since 2:00am this morning.
Is there a way to remedy this?

Keep trying although biometric dates are hard to come by nowadays.

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.