Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1213933 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hannahBambo: 8:42am On Jul 22, 2022
good morning, can i walk in on monday even if i have an appointment date on the 5th of august? and how much do i have to pay for walk in appointment? thank you
okpafe:

In Abuja, walk in is still possible. I did walk in today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:44am On Jul 22, 2022
Hello

6months so it's fine still

Cheers
HSalamanca:

Wow, I wasn't aware of this. Please what's the expiry period? I was issued CAS middle of June, but I won't be applying for visa until first week in August, for a program that starts mid-September.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by femredhead: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

The question is independent on your POFs

If they depend on you then state so, if not then state so

Cheers

Thanks for this reply.

That is, if the dependants are not going with MA presently; the answer is NO?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sugarsugarify: 9:25am On Jul 22, 2022
If you are self-financed, you will need an original personal bank statement to cover a 28 consecutive day period, ending no more than 31 days before the date of your visa application

Please someone should help interprete ,I did my visa application on 15th July, I have a 2month statement ending 15th July, my biometric and document upload is 25th July.......my question , can I still use the statement ending 15th July 2022 to upload document on 25th July 2022?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 9:36am On Jul 22, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

If it is still the same then don't cancel

Make sure you go ahead and provide the evidence of maintenance

You can even include a cover letter to say, that during the application that section wasn't there but you have provided the additional document incase it is needed or a glitch in the system

Cheers

I think it’s because he selected RFQ 6 and not RFQ 7 which is the correct level for Postgraduate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 9:38am On Jul 22, 2022
sugarsugarify:
If you are self-financed, you will need an original personal bank statement to cover a 28 consecutive day period, ending no more than 31 days before the date of your visa application

Please someone should help interprete ,I did my visa application on 15th July, I have a 2month statement ending 15th July, my biometric and document upload is 25th July.......my question , can I still use the statement ending 15th July 2022 to upload document on 25th July 2022?
Yes you can use it as long its not up to 30 days and ensure the fund is still there till your visa is out cos they will verify
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2022
omis1:
For someone that is doin a 1 year and 6month course ,how do I calculate my IHS fee?
Someone should help me out pls
page 1
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fashgolden: 10:00am On Jul 22, 2022
Good Morning everyone

please, i have been told to write ielts before i get CAS from my desired university. The ielts date is 6th of August, and the resumption date is September 26. Can i still meet up with time? - looking at the time the result will be released(about 13 days), visa application time and i'm confused, when should i start putting my POF together?

please anyone

@duchess90 @justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fab11: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2022
fashgolden:
Good Morning everyone

please, i have been told to write ielts before i get CAS from my desired university. The ielts date is 6th of August, and the resumption date is September 26. Can i still meet up with time? - looking at the time the result will be released(about 13 days), visa application time and i'm confused, when should i start putting my POF together?

please anyone

@duchess90 @justwise

Very tight timeline, I’d advise you go with your other university options. August is peak period, you should be intentional about avoiding delays but if you really want to go this university, you can ask for to the latest resumption date, maybe you’d have more time on your hands.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mufasa123: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2022
Davidandgo:

I think it’s because he selected RFQ 6 and not RFQ 7 which is the correct level for Postgraduate.
I’m not going for post graduate. The level on my cas is RQF 6. It’s a top up programme.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hannahBambo: 10:28am On Jul 22, 2022
good morning @duchess90 please do you know if i can opt for walk in appointments in abuja even after getting an appointment date for assisted services and how much walk in costs.
thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rumuseh14: 10:57am On Jul 22, 2022
UniBolton

They require pof before cas

oladapo1986:

Which one did you later settle for brother?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fashgolden: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2022
fab11:

Very tight timeline, I’d advise you go with your other university options. August is peak period, you should be intentional about avoiding delays but if you really want to go this university, you can ask for to the latest resumption date, maybe you’d have more time on your hands.

thank you fab11
I will make the call to ask for late resumption date ... but what if my POF is ready before the ending of August and i apply at that time, cos' my IELTS result would have been out by then, also having in mind my resumption date is September 26. Do you think it's likely the visa is out before then (sep 26 resumption date) ? any other possible implication?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bukatex: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2022
Good morning guys, I was trying to apply to uni of Salford for January intake, while filling the application form, I got to the course title to select course, the course was unable to Pop up, I don't know what could be the problem.... please guys help!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zadaora: 11:04am On Jul 22, 2022
okonja:

Among the access bank list on the form A page, you will see the one with this exact title:- “WUSE 2 BRANCH”

All form A follows same protocol, apply, approve, wait and get disbursed. There’s no where I mentioned you don’t have to wait, so please don’t misquote me.
Good morning, please which of the wuse 2 branch did you go to?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bukatex: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2022
Bukatex:
Good morning guys, I was trying to apply to uni of Salford for January intake, while filling the application form, I got to the course title to select course, the course was unable to Pop up, I don't know what could be the problem.... please guys help!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by crazyscientist0: 11:11am On Jul 22, 2022
femiesomuch:
Thank you all once again, please pardon me, I do not seem to understand how to login in back. the gov.uk mail i got is not taking me back to the required page, please i need your input once more. Thank you all
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

You can log back in through the link sent to your email -
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/resume/7b72634e-a373-4c84-9be9-1906f1ad13cd

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by morike94(f): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2022
I graduated year 2018, started working after service in 2019. I intend applying for student visa for January intake. I checked my company status on CAC website and it’s inactive. I read somewhere someone was refused visa because of that. How relevant is this please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adebayo82: 11:36am On Jul 22, 2022
Please has anybody have similar experience with Zenith bank as per form A monthly upkeep for student in UK. I submitted the form through trade system and they've approved since may. 1st week of june I received alert that some charges came up from central bank and my account has zero balance. As at today I have not heard from them. I need somebody to assist me or put me through next line action. I am really the money, I rang customer customer care no single actions were talking.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by peace2peace: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2022
Please has anyone been able to call UKVI on any of these numbers (+44 (0)300 790 6268 or +44 (0)203 875 4669 ) to call outside UK recently?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fibonacci2021: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2022
Yes you can.
Walk-in cost 42k.
You pay with your Naira card during Biometrics.

Cheers!

hannahBambo:
good morning @duchess90 please do you know if i can opt for walk in appointments in abuja even after getting an appointment date for assisted services and how much walk in costs.
thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kalakris: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

No you don't require transit visa

You aren't leaving the airport,the time you need to find your connecting flight and the boarding gate might even take up the entire hour, don't be surprised if you have to run to catch up boarding.

Cheers

Okay. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:49am On Jul 22, 2022
Hello

You are only an employee,it's not your company

What you need is employment or reference letter

Also you have less than 5years study gap

I won't be concerned

Cheers
morike94:
I graduated year 2018, started working after service in 2019. I intend applying for student visa for January intake. I checked my company status on CAC website and it’s inactive. I read somewhere someone was refused visa because of that. How relevant is this please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fibonacci2021: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2022
Clear browser cookies and/or use another browser.

Cheers!

Bukatex:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:52am On Jul 22, 2022
Hello

The question is does the MA have people dependant on her? Yes or No

Not whether they are going or not

I know it is another confusing question I won't be too concerned about what you eventually answer Yes or No should be fine

Cheers
femredhead:

Thanks for this reply.

That is, if the dependants are not going with MA presently; the answer is NO?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kellyd2: 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Good morning all. I started my pof on 24th of June. I want to print out tomorrow and my printing will be from 25th of June. Hope it’s okay.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by HrmBennyEmmy: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Good afternoon house.
My school requested for pof before issuing CAS and money should have been in Acc 28days before I print my statement. Calculating total funds they requesting as prove of funds should be around 13000000, I want to ask if it’s possible to print an Acc statement that holds more than 13000000. Will it be a problem if my Acc holds abt 16000000??

Please urgent reply thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
mufasa123:

I’m not going for post graduate. The level on my cas is RQF 6. It’s a top up programme.

Ok then. Apologies, I misconstrued.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by HrmBennyEmmy: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Davidandgo:

Ok then. Apologies, I misconstrued.

Good afternoon house.
My school requested for pof before issuing CAS and money should have been in Acc 28days before I print my statement. Calculating total funds they requesting as prove of funds should be around 13000000, I want to ask if it’s possible to print an Acc statement that holds more than 13000000. Will it be a problem if my Acc holds abt 16000000??

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sen2paco: 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
HrmBennyEmmy:
Good afternoon house.

that's absolutely perfect. my brother put 12.5m and he needed 10m.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
HrmBennyEmmy:

Good afternoon house.

Yes you can print higher balance but ensure you did not print lumps deposit if you deposited 13 million today make sure your printing starts from tomorrow to cover the lumpsum
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oririann: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
tejurae:

I would definitely choose Salford. 1) The Uni is cheaper. 2) Being in Manchester gives you opportunity to work and also I think your campus might be in Media City which as far as I'm concerened is an amazing place for post study work opportunities. My campus is at Peel Park which is great for me and my son who I've already enrolled at their daycare 3) Manchester is a cheaper place to live.

Hi Tejurae,
Please I will like to message you privately regarding DAYCARE / NURSERY…. I’m a single and I have a son..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.