Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1211645 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kellyd2: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
giselle237:

There’s no why. He can print 23rd of June if he likes.
The count is 28 days. Nothing to understand apart from the rules on www.gov.uk
Except you are worried about the weekend not showing up on the statement then thts another angle.
Thanks a lot. They are working tomorrow so that won’t be an issue.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afmaag123: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
When were you debited for GBP.
ameeh:
Hello house,
Please how long does it take for Zenith Bank to send telex
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tejurae: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
hoppa:

Pls can you kindly give the timeline for your Form A with Standard Chartered Bank and at what rate were you debited?

Presently on the queue at Stanbic Ibtc, praying that Stanbic debit's on time.

Any luck with Stanbic in terms of Form A pls.

Honestly I can't remember the rate. But it took about a week and a half. But note that they could be having issues with CBN. You know from 2023 they want to stop Form A and go to black market rate and apparently they have started reducing the rate at which they give it out now to start implementing the process. So most people are trying to pay as much of the fees as possible. It's not confirmed from CBN but you never know
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by EvaMD: 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hi house..

my sister applied for masters education with the Gov.U.K. And selected 3 schools. She got picked by the university of Wolverhampton but they rejected her after precas.. now other schools have withdrawn their application.. she’s looking for schools starting in October as most September start are declining her applications due to the time frame.
Any advice ?

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Klem28(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hello Duchess90 and good people here, I already got closer date for my dependants but distance date for myself. I'm trying already to upload my documents but plan to do a walk in with my dependants. I hope change in my date won't change or remove my already uploaded documents? Your response please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afmaag123: 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Then go check if your passport is ready since you got collection mail. If it was approved, then its fine. If it was refused then apply for administrative review.
skillspapi1:
Nope, I wanted to go for an administrative review before the school sent me a mail that the issue have been resolved and I was given a visa . Then I waited to know if I will get a mail from the home office..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hello

No it won't

Ensure your documents are all uploaded before your walk in appointment

Cheers
Klem28:
Hello Duchess90 and good people here, I already got closer date for my dependants but distance date for myself. I'm trying already to upload my documents but plan to do a walk in with my dependants. I hope change in my date won't change or remove my already uploaded documents? Your response please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Klem28(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Just a quick one beloved Duchess90, would picking Nigeria as answer be fatal? I read while filling that part that your issuing authority could be your country, hence I picked Nigeria. Any harm please?
duchess90:
Hello..

Yes if your passport was gotten in Ado Ekiti then that is your issuing authority

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Klem28(m): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
Thanks for your promptness.

Cheers to you too!

duchess90:
Hello

No it won't

Ensure your documents are all uploaded before your walk in appointment

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by idahosa12345: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hi gurus in the house. Please I need your help on this. Do you have to go through precas interview before getting your cas at university of Wolverhampton

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hello

If you have already put Nigeria and submitted your application then that's fine , I won't be too concerned if you can change it then do so to the correct details on your passport

Cheers

Klem28:
Just a quick one beloved Duchess90, would picking Nigeria as answer be fatal? I read while filling that part that your issuing authority could be your country, hence I picked Nigeria. Any harm please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Klem28(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Thanks! I already submitted.

Have a good evening
duchess90:
Hello

If you have already put Nigeria and submitted your application then that's fine , I won't be too concerned if you can change it then do so to the correct details on your passport

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Silverb(f): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
***VISA ALERT ***

OCTOBER INTAKE

� UNIVERSITY OF ESSEX
� APPLICATION - JANUARY 7TH
� TB - 30th MAY O
� CAS - JUNE 6TH
� STUDY GAP - 11 YEARS ( Submitted reference letter from current organisation, the same one I used in getting admission)
� BIO - JUNE 29 ( WALK-IN)
� MOVED TO DMC - JUNE 30TH
� DECISION MADE ON BRP LETTER - JULY 13TH
� NO NSF
� MOVED TO VAC - JULY 19TH
� RECEIVED BY VAC - JULY 19TH
� COLLECTION MAIL - JULY 19TH
� TLS - ABUJA
� DHL DELIVERY- JULY 22ND
� ENTRY DATE - SEPTEMBER 2ND

@Justwise, I don't know if you remember me, I contacted you via email over some personal matters. Just wanted to let you know that I took your advice and everything is falling into place. Thank you so much for taking out time to respond to me. God bless you.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ameeh: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
My naira account was debited on tuesday
Afmaag123:
When were you debited for GBP.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hello

I am a bit concerned about alot of things and have questions I typed out for you to consider but somehow it got lost so I will summarise my point

Just like @afmaag123 said, go and collect your passport, if the visa was truly overturned you will be requested to resubmit it.

If not you have28days to request for an admistrative review and time is no longer on your side

See attached

Cheers
skillspapi1:
Nope, I wanted to go for an administrative review before the school sent me a mail that the issue have been resolved and I was given a visa . Then I waited to know if I will get a mail from the home office..

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afmaag123: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
You will be credited with third party next week, funds movement to ur school in 2 weeks. After then u will get Telex. So you are pretty close.
ameeh:
My naira account was debited on tuesday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by horluwahseye: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hello guys,please can I get names of school that doesn’t request for proof of funds before cas .I want to apply for January intake,please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hello

The next intake will be January

Your sister should reapply for January towards the end of September

Cheers
EvaMD:
Hi house..

my sister applied for masters education with the Gov.U.K. And selected 3 schools. She got picked by the university of Wolverhampton but they rejected her after precas.. now other schools have withdrawn their application.. she’s looking for schools starting in October as most September start are declining her applications due to the time frame.
Any advice ?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bukatex: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Please, uni of Plymouth applicants should respond abeg
Bukatex:
Good pm guys, I have been trying to submit my application @ uni of Plymouth.. but this picture below keep pop up after I clicked on submit application... Please what could be the problem?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sainted(f): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
Thank you

duchess90:
Hello..

Yes if your passport was gotten in Ado Ekiti then that is your issuing authority

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Alexminimie3: 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
lexycool01:

Do you have idea of the exchange rate
When you start the payment process on Flywire, you will see how much, they want you to pay, you can them convert it based on how many pounds you are paying.
But na black market Flywire dey use o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chuksy12(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
Start the application process again at night and when applying don't log out of the pages.. it also happened to me.
quote author=Bukatex post=114985876]Please, uni of Plymouth applicants should respond abeg [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nexusvibes(m): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
pls at what rate were you charged?
ameeh:
Hello house,
Please how long does it take for Zenith Bank to send telex
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hopefulxyz: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
Please who can help me with my Gtbank Form A?
I'm already on disbursement reviewer stage.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ade4u2nv: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Abolaji2011:
Pls anybody with birmingham city university admissions should pls enlighten me because my wife application is still writing pending.

I'm also waiting for BCU for January intake. Although I had a third class, but I have about 10 years relevant work experience.
I later applied for BCUIC for pre masters, it didn't take long to get a conditional offer.
One condition I'm yet to meet is academic transcripts due to strike . Very annoying
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bunsuq: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
chisimdili1986:
Haba bros!!! You dey work for UKVI? How can you ask him to cancel his application just for a simple NO as against yes? Don’t you think UKVI will see it as an honest mistake considering the fact he still submitted the passports that bear his travel stamps?

Make una Dey dear God with some of the advices you dish out here.

I don't work with UKVI but I made same mistake when I was asked if I have been to UK in the past 10 years. I said no in error while it should have been yes.
I noticed some days to my biometric days and my agent adviced I cancel the application and re-book.

It just to be careful as visa has been denied based on questions of if you have any other passport and you say no instead of yes. So, I come in peace. That's why I said if possible, but if not, let's prayerfully await good response. I adviced based on my own experience.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mattmich(m): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
@duchess90, @Gloriya and big names.
Let's assume I have had my cash in my bank for over a year, and I want to print a POF, how do I count my 28 days? Should I just target a day and call it my first day?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Mattmich:
@duchess90, @Gloriya and big names.
Let's assume I have had my cash in my bank for over a year, and I want to print a POF, how do I count my 28 days? Should I just target a day and call it my first day?
Just count 29 days back from today as long as you know the money is complete.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sitcom101: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
Massive congratulations!!

Silverb:

***VISA ALERT ***

OCTOBER INTAKE

� UNIVERSITY OF ESSEX
� TB - 30th MAY O
� CAS - JUNE 6TH
� STUDY GAP - 11 YEARS ( Submitted reference letter from current organisation, the same one I used in getting admission)
� NO NSF
� TLS - ABUJA

@Justwise, I don't know if you remember me, I contacted you via email over some personal matters. Just wanted to let you know that I took your advice and everything is falling into place. Thank you so much for taking out time to respond to me. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Silverb:

***VISA ALERT ***

OCTOBER INTAKE

� UNIVERSITY OF ESSEX
� TB - 30th MAY O
� CAS - JUNE 6TH
� NO NSF
� TLS - ABUJA

Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by peace2peace: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
The issuing authority is Nigeria, so you are good to go!
Klem28:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mattmich(m): 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
God bless you sir
abuhusna1:

Just count 29 days back from today as long as you know the money is complete.

(1) (2) (3) ... (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.