Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (954) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1207652 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
EvaMD:
Hi house..

my sister applied for masters education with the Gov.U.K. And selected 3 schools. She got picked by the university of Wolverhampton but they rejected her after precas.. now other schools have withdrawn their application.. she’s looking for schools starting in October as most September start are declining her applications due to the time frame.
Any advice ?

Thank you

January 2023 is her best bet.
The time frame is so short, moreover the universities starting in October have started issuing CAS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Klem28:
Hello Duchess90 and good people here, I already got closer date for my dependants but distance date for myself. I'm trying already to upload my documents but plan to do a walk in with my dependants. I hope change in my date won't change or remove my already uploaded documents? Your response please?

Not at all.
Go ahead, and make sure you upload the right document. Make it legible!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
sainted:
Please what is the issuing authority?

My passport says the authority is ADO EKITI not Nigeria or NIS. SHould I write that?

Ado-Ekiti is a state in Nigeria.

Put Ado-Ekiti there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
fashgolden:
Good Morning everyone

please, i have been told to write ielts before i get CAS from my desired university. The ielts date is 6th of August, and the resumption date is September 26. Can i still meet up with time? - looking at the time the result will be released(about 13 days), visa application time and i'm confused, when should i start putting my POF together?

please anyone

@duchess90 @justwise

Defer this admission to the next entry but check if that course is available for january.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
hannahBambo:
good morning, can i walk in on monday even if i have an appointment date on the 5th of august? and how much do i have to pay for walk in appointment? thank you

For single applicant in Lagos, that is almost impossible, but if you are married, you may * may* pull through.
42000 naira is the amount for walk-in.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ovonlen(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Which bank disbursed for you?
Emaaaaaaa:
I opened unit bank account on 13th of July and initiated form A the same day. I've been approved@ADB disbursement reviewer just now.

January intake

I initiated Stanbic and Zenith since 7th of July and they are still@ADB_REVIEWER.

I thank God I did different banks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bukatex:
Good morning guys, I was trying to apply to uni of Salford for January intake, while filling the application form, I got to the course title to select course, the course was unable to Pop up, I don't know what could be the problem.... please guys help!

University of Salford have taken off most of their January 2023 courses, because they have alot of applicants deffered from September entry.

Your best bet is too look at other universities in greater Manchester ( Manchester metropolitan, Bolton etc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mufasa123: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
Davidandgo:

Ok then. Apologies, I misconstrued.

Lol no worries. Now my friend is also in the same shoes. Lol
Same course and same level 6. That page is not showing up. What I noticed was that when we choose other levels, it comes up. He’s asking if he can just choose a wrong level so that he can fill the maintenance evidence.
Is that even advisable?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oririann: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
tejurae:

That's fine. I've replied to the email

Thank you.. message sent to your email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Silverb:

***VISA ALERT ***

OCTOBER INTAKE

� UNIVERSITY OF ESSEX
� APPLICATION - JANUARY 7TH
� TB - 30th MAY O
� CAS - JUNE 6TH
� STUDY GAP - 11 YEARS ( Submitted reference letter from current organisation, the same one I used in getting admission)
� BIO - JUNE 29 ( WALK-IN)
� MOVED TO DMC - JUNE 30TH
� DECISION MADE ON BRP LETTER - JULY 13TH
� NO NSF
� MOVED TO VAC - JULY 19TH
� RECEIVED BY VAC - JULY 19TH
� COLLECTION MAIL - JULY 19TH
� TLS - ABUJA
� DHL DELIVERY- JULY 22ND
� ENTRY DATE - SEPTEMBER 2ND

@Justwise, I don't know if you remember me, I contacted you via email over some personal matters. Just wanted to let you know that I took your advice and everything is falling into place. Thank you so much for taking out time to respond to me. God bless you.

I can't remember specific case as i receive too many emails but all the same i' m happy for you. Congratulations

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oshocall: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
@Duchess90 @Justwise

Please I need ur advice my appointment and confirmation letter is in my maiden name cos I didn't do change of name when I joined the company. My passport is in my husband name can I use the confirmation letter as reference or I should get a recommendation letter from the company now my name is changed to my husband name?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Laski00: 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Congratulations!

Silverb:

***VISA ALERT ***

OCTOBER INTAKE

� UNIVERSITY OF ESSEX
� APPLICATION - JANUARY 7TH
� TB - 30th MAY O
� CAS - JUNE 6TH
� STUDY GAP - 11 YEARS ( Submitted reference letter from current organisation, the same one I used in getting admission)
� BIO - JUNE 29 ( WALK-IN)
� MOVED TO DMC - JUNE 30TH
� DECISION MADE ON BRP LETTER - JULY 13TH
� NO NSF
� MOVED TO VAC - JULY 19TH
� RECEIVED BY VAC - JULY 19TH
� COLLECTION MAIL - JULY 19TH
� TLS - ABUJA
� DHL DELIVERY- JULY 22ND
� ENTRY DATE - SEPTEMBER 2ND

@Justwise, I don't know if you remember me, I contacted you via email over some personal matters. Just wanted to let you know that I took your advice and everything is falling into place. Thank you so much for taking out time to respond to me. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oririann: 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
tejurae:

That's fine. I've replied to the email

Thank you.
Message sent to your email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BarrONLS: 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
@duchess good evening.
Please why do you always advice those going for January intake to start applying from September? Does it mean we that applied earlier and have gotten offers already for January,our offers will be canceled and we will start all over around September?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bukatex: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Thanks bro, I have submitted it .
Chuksy12:
Start the application process again at night and when applying don't log out of the pages.. it also happened to me.
quote author=Bukatex post=114985876]Please, uni of Plymouth applicants should respond abeg
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
BarrONLS:
@duchess good evening.
Please why do you always advice those going for January intake to start applying from September? Does it mean we that applied earlier and have gotten offers already for January,our offers will be canceled and we will start all over around September?

This is because the whole process takes a while. From paying your school fees deposit via form A, to booking an appointment date for TB test, running your POF and also getting a date for biometrics, all of these adds up so the earlier you start the better. If you scroll up on this page, someone who got their Visa yesterday gained admission in January.

Lastly, some schools stop issuing CAS once they’ve received deposit from the number of students they can accommodate for each intake period.

Hope this clears things.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abeysticks: 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
@duchess90,@just wise,@Mimiliyrics and other gurus I greet you ,pls I have some questions bothering I want to ask
1. I have printed my pof and I want to use it but
a friend told me that he doesn't trust the authenticity of those micro finance bank, that the govt can't reach because i am using micro finance bank. Which I asked here sometimes ago, and I was told then that I can use it as long they are registered by CBN.
2. The address on my statement of account is different from the one on my passport and cas letter.hope this will not raise dust?
3. How can I pay my visa and ihs also how much is the visa cos on this platform and other chanels i am seeing different fees . thanks so much .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bastardson: 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
BarrONLS:
@duchess good evening.
Which of the schools did you apply to and have gotten admission with?

I am still searching for good schools that do not requires POF before issuance of CAS..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
hoppa:

Pls can you kindly give the timeline for your Form A with Standard Chartered Bank and at what rate were you debited?

Presently on the queue at Stanbic Ibtc, praying that Stanbic debit's on time.

Any luck with Stanbic in terms of Form A pls.

Stanbic is a very terrible bank… my friend that we applied for formA together has been on the disbursement queue for over 6weeks now… I ditched them for first bank.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Klem28(m): 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
This is a relief. Thanks and I do appreciate
peace2peace:
The issuing authority is Nigeria, so you are good to go!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BarrONLS: 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
Davidandgo:

This is because the whole process takes a while. From paying your school fees deposit via form A, to booking an appointment date for TB test, running your POF and also getting a date for biometrics, all of these adds up so the earlier you start the better. If you scroll up on this page, someone who got their Visa yesterday gained admission in January.

Lastly, some schools stop issuing CAS once they’ve received deposit from the number of students they can accommodate for each intake period.

Hope this clears things.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BarrONLS: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
bastardson:
Which of the schools did you apply to and have gotten admission with?

I am still searching for good schools that do not requires POF before issuance of CAS..

I got offers from University of stirling and university of Sunderland (January intake)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Klem28(m): 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
I thank you a lot for your response. God bless
OJURONGBE1:

Not at all.
Go ahead, and make sure you upload the right document. Make it legible!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abeysticks: 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
duchess90,@just wise,@Mimiliyrics and other gurus I greet you ,pls I have some questions bothering I want to ask
1. I have printed my pof and I want to use it but
a friend told me that he doesn't trust the authenticity of those micro finance bank, that the govt can't reach because i am using micro finance bank. Which I asked here sometimes ago, and I was told then that I can use it as long they are registered by CBN.
2. The address on my statement of account is different from the one on my passport and cas letter.hope this will not raise dust?
3. How can I pay my visa and ihs also how much is the visa cos on this platform and other chanels i am seeing different fees . thanks so much .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emaaaaaaa: 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ovonlen:
Which bank disbursed for you?
Unity bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TheGeneralunum: 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Emaaaaaaa:
I opened unit bank account on 13th of July and initiated form A the same day. I've been approved@ADB disbursement reviewer just now.

January intake

I initiated Stanbic and Zenith since 7th of July and they are still@ADB_REVIEWER.

I thank God I did different banks

Hi,

Has Unity bank debited you for the Form A transaction and how long did it take?

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ojoval: 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Good day bro
Please have you been issued CAS from Bolton?
thebossagain:

Maybe if they give me unconditional offer the discount will be included , but the conditioner offers is £12950 .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Vintagee: 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hello house, I am just worri d now. I uploaded my POF account statement only on my own application. I did not upload it on my dependants applications. The POF however has funds for all of us and I was believing since the application is linked the VO can access from my application.
I am now noticing that everyone uploads on the individual applications. I hope this would not caus me any problem.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ojoval: 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ok have you been issued CAS?
Also can I contact you through watsapp or email if it's fine by you? Thanks
I have paid mine but I haven't gotten my CAS
Mikolo28:
Yes, I did. I paid 4,500 GBP 3 weeks ago
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ojoval: 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
Please have you been issued CAS?
hayesconcept:
Yes, I paid it this month
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ojoval: 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
I will advice you start making preparation for d January intake sine it's for January. Don't rush to what you don't like
My taughts tho
Harvard13:
Hello Chief, I tried applying but they said they are not receiving online applications for January 2023. Is there an alternative? The course I am looking for is specifically offered in January for 18 months
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ojoval: 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ooh great
Have you been issued CAS?
Oracle55:
yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.