Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1220075 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okonja(m): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2022
MsMo:
Y’all are so bold…lol

I tire oh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2022
idahosa12345:
This is a very bad you don’t post such fraudulent things here. I think you’re advertising to scam people by putting those number.
Better you unquote him cos you already pin it and even if he deletes it yours will remain. He is the biggest clown I ever seen on nairaland
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 11:11am On Jul 23, 2022
giselle237:

So ur elder brother can not look for a wife for himself … ndi sham welldone
You even called it family package. Chai UK has suffered
So what of the 2 children? What happens to them? Ah.
Soon they will be recommending DNA for family visa and not rely on birth certificates
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by C505: 11:19am On Jul 23, 2022
Hello @ duchess90 and bigtt please I need to really confirm this

At what point is your Uk Study visa deemed submitted based on the 28day rule for funds?
1. Is it when online form is filled?
2. When visa fee and IHS is paid?
3. When documents are uploaded for self upload option a day before biometrics date scheduled ?
4. On biometrics day if I choose assisted upload and go with my documents?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2022
abuhusna1:

Soon they will be recommending DNA for family visa and not rely on birth certificates
ofcourse
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2022
C505:
At what point is your Uk Study visa deemed submitted based on the 28day rule for funds?
3. When documents are uploaded for self upload option a day before biometrics date scheduled ?
U should not make a visa application and submit it if your funds have not been held for 28 days.
After your 28 days is complete, go ahead and apply and submit

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hazardd(m): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2022
angel4sure:
Nothing to worry. I paid my own deposit last month using my brother who stays there. Just give the person the necessary details. I did that form A with UBA since two months now, but until now my own has not been processed. I just had to use ur brother since my deadline was approaching. It went smoothly and school received it and sent me mails
hello good morning, did you later succeeded with lendwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by akhidelesegbowh: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2022
Hello, has anyone received his/her visa already and the University of Derby has communicated to him/her regarding this or this is just a general message:

***Thank you for choosing to study at the University of Derby and congratulations on securing a place.

We can't wait to welcome you in September and hope that you are looking forward to joining our university community.

If you have any questions between now and enrolment, then please contact***

Note : I haven't received collection mail as the MA but my dependant has received her collection mail.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:31am On Jul 23, 2022
Hello @bedfordpikin

Be careful what you promote here please. This is scam, and your brother and whoever it is will get caught and banned

When you have a dubious cheating mind you won't make it in the UK

Getting a visa is one thing, thriving and succeeding is another. UK is not a breeding ground for scam people.

Be warned

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:33am On Jul 23, 2022
Hello

@Justwise please can you help look into the post by @Bedfordpikin and possibly ban such.

Thank you

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 11:33am On Jul 23, 2022
Elolam87:
While I congratulate you on your visa, your last paragraph is really bad,I will advise you to have a rethink

Please edit and remove where said those nonsense.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tejurae: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2022
Readytojapa:
Hello @Tejurae

Please did you submit SCB bank statement for proof of funds?
If yes, did you use the version from the app or hard copy printed at the branch?

Hey, no my SCB account is a joint account. I was advised to use my personal account for POF. But you can use either one as long as its clear its official. I used the version from my globus app.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sen2paco: 11:52am On Jul 23, 2022
[quote author=BEDFORDPIKIN post=115005097]I have deleted the post. You all should calm down.

No you should calm down!!!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sen2paco: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2022
[quote author=BEDFORDPIKIN post=115005156]Deleted, I was only trying to put some help out there in a way.

no one helps your fraudulent help but your brother!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Teezee22: 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
Please how does one fill the part of which country I visited in europe if it was a one trip but to different schengen countries. Do I explain in the section for other?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Teezee22: 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
I'm a student and I didn't apply in Nigeria but I submitted a letter from my school, my mum's bank statement, letter of sponsorship from her, travel insurance, flight booking details, hotel bookings and a cover letter to explain my trip details nd why they should give me a visa and I got a response within a week
rapheal5:
hi boss what are the requirement for france tourist visa and yes I have a host there who is a citizen...pls guide me through the process...if possible let me have ur whatsapp number
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by beejay1157: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
Pls house, is flexi appointment fee same as walk in?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tobidarker02: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
Why are Nigerian banks like this FG's
Why do one have to process form A for more than a month and yet no debit.
They are just making this whole thing frustrating.
Black market is even a no go area
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by C505: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
giselle237:

U should not make a visa application and submit it if your funds have not been held for 28 days.
After your 28 days is complete, go ahead and apply and submit

I know these but all I'm trying to understand is from the listed 4,which option describes best to visa application?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Plethereal: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
Teezee22:
Hello guys, please is it okay for me to submit a statement of account I printed since 28th of June since its not yet a month because waitin for a new one means I have to wait till first week of August for the bank to close the acct for the month of july

I think if it doesn't violate the 31day mark then it's still valid
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Web2020: 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
Good afternoon great family. Please, could anyone here help me with a link on how to get a 2 or 3-bedroom private house in Plymouth? I have used Google but no favourable results.

I am looking for a house between £500 to £950 per month. It can be furnished or unfurnished.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by beejay1157: 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
??
beejay1157:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ilovelearning(m): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
Please if there is a delay in "Movement to VAC" after 10working days since decision has been made, who can one contact?

Asking for a friend please, she has been worried.

No NSF and decision has been made but no movement to VAC (V.I. TLS).

What can be done please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hello.

That's not help

That's full on scam, again UK is not a breeding ground for such

Drop that mentality in Nigeria before you leave otherwise your stay won't be good especially when you try to cheat the system

Visa is one thing, making it is another.Deportation is real and will catch up with dubious people

Cheers

BEDFORDPIKIN:
Deleted, I was only trying to put some help out there in a way.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hello

Option 2 is deemed submitted, your 28days minimum should be fulfilled before doing so

Please give room for a day extra

Cheers

C505:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hello

Yes

Cheers
beejay1157:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

@Justwise please can you help look into the post by @Bedfordpikin and possibly ban such.

Thank you

Cheers

Sorted, turns out that he is an agent, that visa alert is just a cover up for fraudulent ad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.