Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1207355 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mboki: 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
Good afternoon Duchess and co, Nice job here mehn. Please I need your advice. I got an offer for MA Education, University of Sunderland, I have fulfilled all CAS Requirements only to be told that they only accept IELTS, I have sent Proof of English Proficiency and asked for a waiver but they insisted, I can't write an IELTS now, so they suggested a Change of Course. Please do anyone know how long a Change of course will take? Including getting a CAS, any General Advise? This will help me plan well. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
C505:

I know these but all I'm trying to understand is from the listed 4,which option describes best to visa application?
the day application is submitted online. This is the date that reflects on your visa form ‘Date of Application along with the time’… the date that the visa officer sees is this one.
Your file is then in the system through till biometrics date, after biometrics it will be electronically transferred for decision to be taken.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sen2paco: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
justwise:

Sorted, turns out that he is an agent, that visa alert is just a cover up for fraudulent ad.

that's shocking to hear people use "visa alert" fraudulently
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
justwise:
Sorted, turns out that he is an agent, that visa alert is just a cover up for fraudulent ad.
that is how they operate… lmao!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by onerandomchick: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hi guys, please help judge

MA filled his visa application and forgot to mention one of the countries he has been to, over 10 years ago. He remembered to put only the recent one, will this be a problem for him

It is urgent

Thanks

onerandomchick:

MA filled his visa application and forgot to mention one of the countries he has been to, over 10 years ago. He remembered to put only the recent one, will this be a problem for him

It is urgent

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
Thanks @Justwise

I have also seen people here asking to be contacted for a close biometric date.

I know I have directly replied one and asked if he was doing it for free. I didn't get a response

The funny part is very gullible desperate people will fall victim and get entangled in situations that will not benefit them at all and most times can't come out of.

We will flag it up to you if any happens

Cheers

justwise:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hello

Honest error I won't be too concerned

If it was the opposite situation (refusals or ban) then I would

However,if the MA is yet to submit his application he should make the necessary correction

Cheers

onerandomchick:

It is urgent

Thanks

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hello

It depends

Did they ask for additional documents for the new course you will be going for?

All I can say is keep chasing with emails and calls.Unis are currently overwhelmed with applications so response may take time

Chase up

Cheers
Mboki:
Good afternoon Duchess and co, Nice job here mehn. Please I need your advice. I got an offer for MA Education, University of Sunderland, I have fulfilled all CAS Requirements only to be told that they only accept IELTS, I have sent Proof of English Proficiency and asked for a waiver but they insisted, I can't write an IELTS now, so they suggested a Change of Course. Please do anyone know how long a Change of course will take? Including getting a CAS, any General Advise? This will help me plan well. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bamangar: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
I was asked to help pay for visa fee for someone, but just realized UKV doesn't accept most naira cards here. Someone was saying I should try Flutterwave or page!

Please which bank or payment platform is best to pay for UK visa fees And with good rates too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eagleeye2: 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hi duchess90, I have been silently reading this thread and have gathered some information. Now this is my situation: I graduated over 17 years ago. I have a degree in English Education and have a C6 in English in my WAEC. I want to apply for the January intake but I don't want to write IELTS.
My question is, can my C6 in English and degree in English cover for my proficiency in English language? Though I have a MBA about 11 years ago, I want to be silent on it, because I read from some schools website that having a masters degree in equivalent to their own may lead to denial of admission.
Also I haven't made up my mind whether to go for MA Education or MSc Business related courses.
Your honest impute will be highly appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bpolo: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hello @duchess

Please I received CAS used mail from my school yesterday, does it mean decision has been made by UKVI?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rocoh(m): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
Can a person in this scenario be allowed to board(UK Visa gotten already):

Possible date of travel 19/08 onwards

Entry date on visa is 19/08/2022

passport expires 20/02/2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hello

It's a 50% chance

It may also mean that your application is currently accessed.

If it is pas the 3weeks wait time then follow up with a paid mail

Cheers
Bpolo:
Hello @duchess

Please I received CAS used mail from my school yesterday, does it mean decision has been made by UKVI?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Realdeets: 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
rocoh:
Can a person in this scenario be allowed to board(UK Visa gotten already):

Of course
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Vickyaldes7: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Please can someone enter the U.K after the course has started but before the latest date of acceptance.

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rocoh(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
Realdeets:

Of course

Thanks, because some where saying the 6 months issue must be considered
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hello

Yes you can

Cheers
rocoh:

Thanks, because some where saying the 6 months issue must be considered
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oshobabahealth: 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
Good day Nairalander, I applied for a top-up programme for my hnd at a college in London, recently I was told that they can only offer me to study the course from year 1.

I have 14 years study gap... I have been working as a health administrator for about 12 years. What are my chances securing a visa for the BSC program in public health and social care? @Duchess and co
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rocoh(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Yes you can

Cheers

@duchess90

Thank for your response. Must the person stick strictly to exiting Nigeria on 19/08 or can pick further dates in August.Taking into consideration that 20/08/2022 to 20/02/2023 is exactly 6 months

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
Any date in August works fine but note that you can't depart Nigeria before the 19th August 2022 date

rocoh:

@duchess90

Thank for your response. Must the person stick strictly to exiting Nigeria on 19/08 or can pick further dates in August.Taking into consideration that 20/08/2022 to 20/02/2023 is exactly 6 months

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gracely7th(f): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Couple with a child or two needed in a house share. DM if interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hayesconcept(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yes, since early of this Month
Ojoval:
Please have you been issued CAS?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Isjaymoh(m): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
Good day beautiful people
Can somebody help me with Universities that their tuition fees is not high and that did not compulsory IELTS for international students and also take students in January
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by EndWeakerection: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Isjaymoh:
Good day beautiful people
Can somebody help me with Universities that their tuition fees is not high and that did not compulsory IELTS for international students and also take students in January
Was about asking for a Friend too.. We look forward for Answers. might google too though
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by farnet: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sorry, are you by this saying that opting for assisted service gets one a closer bio date than self service option? A confirmed case or your assumption?

Davidandgo:

Do an affidavit for peace of mind. Also, newspaper publication can be fast tracked. If you start now, both can be out by Tuesday next week. Pay for assisted service and have the documents uploaded during your biometrics (I’m assuming you want to book a date for your biometrics as soon as possible hence the recommendation for assisted service)

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lavida001: 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
June232022:

i got a response that a decision has been made
i am a dependent too
Did my bio june 28
still waiting for my passport
already tired

You are not alone. Looks like dependant visa takes longer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
duchess90:
Thanks @Justwise

I have also seen people here asking to be contacted for a close biometric date.

I know I have directly replied one and asked if he was doing it for free. I didn't get a response

The funny part is very gullible desperate people will fall victim and get entangled in situations that will not benefit them at all and most times can't come out of.

We will flag it up to you if any happens

Cheers

Unfortunately the visa centre staffs are behind this, they hold up appointment dates and sell it to applicants, those who benefited from such fraudulent active will turn around and start getting other people linked up to those visa centre staffs.

They need to be exposed, someone need to play along to get all the needed details then publish it in twitter and tag relevant handle.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
farnet:
Sorry, are you by this saying that opting for assisted service gets one a closer bio date than self service option? A confirmed case or your assumption?

No, not at all. That was in response to an earlier question asked by someone else
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rumuseh14: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Please anybody who is the only applicant here with self service appointment in Abuja that can confirm to me if he/she was able to do walk-in? I reside in Delta state and I want to be sure I can do walk-in before embarking on the journey to Abuja so as not to waste funds and time going to Abuja and be disappointed. I know it costs 42k. The date I have is too far. Please someone help!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ojoval: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ooh congrats, that means you must have started applying for visa? Please i sent you a request on email, kindly accept it so we can talk better I want to know if there's something I am doing wrongly. It's beginning to bother me. Thanks and congrats again
hayesconcept:
Yes, since early of this Month
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ojoval: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
Have you been given CAS?
Mikolo28:
Yes, I did. I paid 4,500 GBP 3 weeks ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.