Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1207426 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dampops(m): 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
Good evening everyone...i'll like to find out the current waiting/processing time for dependant visas. TIA
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chukskelvin123: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
I left the university 2016, but I served 2018/2019, I started working in 2020, could this be considered as a five years gab? Considering the fact that I have almost two year in between 2016 to 2018 and from 2020 till date.
Gurus in the house please respond
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by omis1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
My form A got to adb disbursement reviewal on 13th of this month since I submitted June 20 last Month. I got the below email yesterday.
Is there anything I can do to hurry the bank so it can be disbursed within or in less than a week ?
Is there a way I can hurry them, wish I know someone inside Titan trust bank Abuja that can help .

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chukz99: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
Good evening Duchess and every gurus in the house. Please I printed my pof some days back to upload on monday. But the funds was deducted from my account (after maturity date) and re-deposited. What is the implication on decision making? Should I wait for another 28 days and print a fresh one or I should go with the old one as the debit wasn't stated?

Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by omis1(m): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
Tobidarker02:
Why are Nigerian banks like this FG's
Why do one have to process form A for more than a month and yet no debit.
They are just making this whole thing frustrating.
Black market is even a no go area
same here,just got to adb disbursement last week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rocoh(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
bigtt76:
Any date in August works fine but note that you can't depart Nigeria before the 19th August 2022 date

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by idahosa12345: 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
There is walk-in in Abuja but you have to write down your name the previous day
rumuseh14:
Please anybody who is the only applicant here with self service appointment in Abuja that can confirm to me if he/she was able to do walk-in? I reside in Delta state and I want to be sure I can do walk-in before embarking on the journey to Abuja so as not to waste funds and time going to Abuja and be disappointed. I know it costs 42k. The date I have is too far. Please someone help!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by omis1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
themonsieur:

did Titan trust later debit you ? I used them also for form A application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by naijaboi2(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
The second name on my international passport is completely different from my second name on other documents (my bank, nin, bank and credentials have the same second name..only my international differ)

quote author=duchess90 post=114963581]Hello

Do you mean completely different, or a shorter version or an error.

You might need to do so, so it links up with the rest of your documents.

Going forward please maintain the same names all through

Cheers
[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ade4u2nv: 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
untamedd:
Please who knows how much deposit is required by Birmingham City University?
It should be in your Offer letter. For Pre masters I was asked to deposit about £8500
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rumuseh14: 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
This is very helpful!

Thank you!!

idahosa12345:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Monopoly1: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hello fam, how possible is it for someone with an Economics and statistics background to do an IT course, possibly Artificial intelligence.
Thanks all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Senorita123(f): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
Greetings to everyone.
Please I am new here. My brother completed his Bsc about 10 years ago and would like to proceed with his masters degree in the UK. Pls any suggestion on how to start the process and also find cheaper schools will be appreciated. He plans to start study in UK. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Happyfellow147: 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
My proof of funds would mature on the 9th of August
Would I still meet up 26th September resumption date?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibukune(m): 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
tejurae:

Hey, no my SCB account is a joint account. I was advised to use my personal account for POF. But you can use either one as long as its clear its official. I used the version from my globus app.

I noticed that globus statement from d app doesn't have contact details of the bank, hope that doesn't raise an issue incase they wish to contact the bank. Have u gotten your visa yet?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
Please hope having salary stated on appointment letter wont reduce the chance of getting student Visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bikerchiek3: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
Please is walk-in still available for Abuja??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bastardson: 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Bukatex:
Please, uni of Plymouth applicants should respond abeg
I experienced this as well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bikerchiek3: 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
hannahBambo:
good morning, can i walk in on monday even if i have an appointment date on the 5th of august? and how much do i have to pay for walk in appointment? thank you

Did you need to write your name the day before?? Of you just went in and did biometric that same day

By what time did you go there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bikerchiek3: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
cbn4main:

They are now very strict for walk-ins.
They allow only the MA(students) for walk-in but you will face a huge crowd waiting for the same thing.
Again, they start attending to people for walkin btw 4-5pm. It's very stressful quite frankly.
However, you can have it easy by tipping the right person. Biko don't ask me if I know anyone bcs I don't.

Cheers

Please do you have anybody contact there for the walk-in
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bikerchiek3: 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
mufasa123:
VI tls

27th,28th,29th are available. Check now

Of July??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by akhidelesegbowh: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
Complain about UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI).
Use this online form to complain about UKVI’s service.

https://www.gov.uk/complain-uk-visas-immigration

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
cheesy

akhidelesegbowh:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by uchman(m): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
bunsuq:

I don't work with UKVI but I made same mistake when I was asked if I have been to UK in the past 10 years. I said no in error while it should have been yes.
I noticed some days to my biometric days and my agent adviced I cancel the application and re-book.

It just to be careful as visa has been denied based on questions of if you have any other passport and you say no instead of yes. So, I come in peace. That's why I said if possible, but if not, let's prayerfully await good response. I adviced based on my own experience.

Please Sir,
What do you mean by Visa got denied for saying No to if you have another passport?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bukatex: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Good evening guys, please who applied to Nottingham Trent University, please kindly respond, thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hannahBambo: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
thank you very much.

cbn4main:

They are now very strict for walk-ins.
They allow only the MA(students) for walk-in but you will face a huge crowd waiting for the same thing.
Again, they start attending to people for walkin btw 4-5pm. It's very stressful quite frankly.
However, you can have it easy by tipping the right person. Biko don't ask me if I know anyone bcs I don't.

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by akhidelesegbowh: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
akhidelesegbowh:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hannahBambo: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
good evening, can anyone write down your name for you or you have to write it yourself?
and what time would you advise i go there to write my name?
thank you
idahosa12345:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by akhidelesegbowh: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2022

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by untamedd(f): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
ade4u2nv:

It should be in your Offer letter. For Pre masters I was asked to deposit about £8500

Okay, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.