Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. (4743 Views)

Am Finished: See What Masturbation Caused Me. (picture) / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by Dozzywest(m): 4:28am On Feb 26, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, I have been a strong opponent of the activities of unknown gunmen since they are now causing restlessness and insecurities everywhere, especially in Anambra State.

I recently met one beautiful undergraduate in one of the polytechnics in Anambra State from social media and we struck friendship through chatting and all that. Now yesterday afternoon I told her that I will be coming to visit her on campus which she agreed. After the day's work, I rushed home, freshened up and drove down to her school which is a few km from my place of abode.

Fast forward to 45 minutes later, I was already cruising around town with her friend and roommate after a heavy lunch in an eatery nearby. As we where driving and gisting, we came to a popular supermarket and notice a man on a trench coat wielding an AK 47 riffle with another man kneeling before him and possibly pleading for his life as it seems to us. It dawned on us that we have ran into the operations by some gunmen. I hit the gas pedal immediately and fled the scene, taking another longer route to drop the girls off in their lodge, when the other girl started saying that I should consider sleeping in their room tonight as it was risky for me to find my way that late evening.

I pinched myself and looked at my friend who was sitting beside me in the front seat but she objected to the idea at first. As I was negotiating a bend close to their lodge, we saw some people running in different directions only to find out that the unknown gunmen had gunned down a man just a stone throw to their hostel. Now we were all panicking as I drove faster to the lodge and packed, my friend reluctantly accepted to the idea of sleeping over after her friend repeatedly insisted about how dangerous it is for me to drive home.

Brothers, that was how I went inside their room sharply, after recounting the ugly events of the evening, I was served warm water and took my bath. Being they have only one bed, the other girl went to sleep on the floor after taking her bath and left me and my friend on the bed. Lights off and comfortably tucked in bed, that's when I realized that god, devil, Amadioha or whatever benevolent deity up there has really arranged for me to bleep some hot puna through the ignoble activities of unknown gunmen. As it was not planned beforehand, and no protection was at hand then, I jejely bleep skin to skin and made sure her soft moaning do not arouse or awake her friend lying on the floor. Silently I appreciated the gunmen for giving me this wonderful opportunity, but felt sudden remorse at the man that lost his life.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by Cinacci124: 4:35am On Feb 26, 2022
lol.....Smart!

7 Likes

Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by Dozzywest(m): 4:40am On Feb 26, 2022
As I am typing now, I don bleep enough oo..

4 Likes

Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by Franky70(m): 4:45am On Feb 26, 2022
Kiss and tell
Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by Dozzywest(m): 4:49am On Feb 26, 2022
Franky70:
Kiss and tell
An adventure what sharing brah..neither divulged identities of person or place it happened. Your sanctimoniousness is appreciated though.

6 Likes

Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by golor(m): 4:54am On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=Dozzywest post=110556476]Hello Nairalanders, I have been a strong opponent of the activities of unknown gunmen since they are now causing restlessness and insecurities everywhere, especially in Anambra State.

I recently met one beautiful undergraduate in one of the polytechnics in Anambra State from social media and we struck friendship through chatting and all that. Now yesterday afternoon I told her that I will be coming to visit her on campus which she agreed. After the day's work, I rushed home, freshened up and drove down to her school which is a few km from my place of abode.

Fast forward to 45 minutes later, I was already cruising around town with her friend and roommate after a heavy lunch in an eatery nearby. As we where driving and gisting, we came to a popular supermarket and notice a man on a trench coat wielding an AK 47 riffle with another man kneeling before him and possibly pleading for his life as it seems to us. It dawned on us that we have ran into the operations by some gunmen. I hit the gas pedal immediately and fled the scene, taking another longer route to drop the girls off in their lodge, when the other girl started saying that I should consider sleeping in their room tonight as it was risky for me to find my way that late evening.

I pinched myself and looked at my friend who was sitting beside me in the front seat but she objected to the idea at first. As I was negotiating a bend close to their lodge, we saw some people running in different directions only to find out that the unknown gunmen had gunned down a man just a stone throw to their hostel. Now we were all panicking as I drove faster to the lodge and packed, my friend reluctantly accepted to the idea of sleeping over after her friend repeatedly insisted about how dangerous it is for me to drive home.

Brothers, that was how I went inside their room sharply, after recounting the ugly events of the evening, I was served warm water and took my bath. Being they have only one bed, the other girl went to sleep on the floor after taking her bath and left me and my friend on the bed. Lights off and comfortably tucked in bed, that's when I realized that god, devil, Amadioha or whatever benevolent deity up there has really arranged for me to bleep some hot puna through the ignoble activities of unknown gunmen. As it was not planned beforehand, and no protection was at hand then, I jejely bleep skin to skin and made sure her soft moaning do not arouse or awake her friend lying on the floor. Silently I appreciated the gunmen for giving me this wonderful opportunity, but felt sudden remorse at the man that lost his life.

You get mind sha !!!! Bleep a girl skin to skin cause the opportunity presented itself. Seems u careless about your health thus the sex is more important. I love sex bruh but I am extremely careful and calculative jare...I would advice u go take post pill for HIV and STD prevention is better than I can't shout

6 Likes

Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by Kobicove(m): 5:00am On Feb 26, 2022
Dozzywest:
An adventure what sharing brah..neither divulged identities of person or place it happened. Your sanctimoniousness is appreciated though.

There is only one polytechnic in Anambra State so we already know where it happened! cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by FaceTanke: 5:15am On Feb 26, 2022
Oko and obo polytechnic cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by stixxy(m): 5:19am On Feb 26, 2022
Lamba

2 Likes

Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 26, 2022
East na where criminals dey take advantage of situations to kill, steal, kidnap and destroy, since when esn start, u g m start killing, different armed groups begin Kidnap people, the easterners dey support them at d begining, now its official death sentence to open business on mondays or move about,na y we Delta's and south south no gree allow an inch of this to even be discussed, easterners locating to delta, see how calm and free delta is. As long as u no rob/ kill person, nobody dem born well go harass you,
Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by Joeblazeochola(m): 5:29am On Feb 26, 2022
wawu! wat an adventure hope it wont be d one u regret later. do d needful, no waste tym
Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by shortgun(m): 5:59am On Feb 26, 2022
You are not wise, they set you up and you fall yakata.

6 Likes

Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by juniorstar(m): 6:10am On Feb 26, 2022
U no even pity ur self...go and check ur hiv status..

2 Likes

Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by BeautifulSolace(f): 6:15am On Feb 26, 2022
E b things cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by kunlesehan(m): 6:37am On Feb 26, 2022
It could be from frying pan (unknown gun men) to fire ( HIV)

Go check yourself before you wreck yourself.

3 Likes

Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by Skyfornia(m): 7:03am On Feb 26, 2022
Ordinary bleeping naim you dey write thesis?

4 Likes

Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by DropsMic(m): 7:30am On Feb 26, 2022
Smh
Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by Maniashow: 7:31am On Feb 26, 2022
Pls check my signature for cheap MTN data. I deliver very fast. Thanks and do have a great day ahead.
Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by Flexherbal(m): 7:35am On Feb 26, 2022
An unprotected sex comes with its’ own consequences o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by GreaterFuture(m): 7:49am On Feb 26, 2022
Flexherbal:
An unprotected sex comes with its’ own consequences o.
First point I noted, are people not aware of the dangers anymore...

1 Like

Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by RedCentaur(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2022
Dozzywest:
Hello Nairalanders, I have been a strong opponent of the activities of unknown gunmen since they are now causing restlessness and insecurities everywhere, especially in Anambra State.

At this point, we all can agree that everybody in this kwantri is mad, asin crazy as F.

Dafuq!
Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by RedCentaur(m): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2022
Franky70:
Kiss and tell

Goan rest, biko.

1 Like

Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by Newboss(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2022
Always have condom.

Repeat after me: "Always have condom"

1 Like

Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by tee59(f): 9:07am On Feb 26, 2022
Are you looking for an applaud here? You lack self control. Must you bleep her that night. Because of the free puna, your own health didn't bother you at all. Op, get sense now. These girls are not so clean down there.

3 Likes

Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:37am On Feb 26, 2022
And if we tell them that the East is gradually becoming a mini Borno they call us names and what's not.

The funny thing is, Once you don't support their methodologies, they see you as a Saboteur and infidel. Unknown Gunmen are the military wing of these IPOB.

My beloved Nnewi is now becoming a ghost town. No night life or nothing.
Even Champions league, na first half we dey watch cause of fear and all these madness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by Maurlupo(f): 11:19am On Feb 26, 2022
Kudos bro .once opportunity is lost it can never be regain.u don grab your copy boss .lolzzz.......

2 Likes

Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:27am On Feb 26, 2022
DropsMic:
Smh
Lols, e weak you, abi?
Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by felixzo1(m): 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dozzywest:

when the baby is born name him.unknown gunmen
Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by Reggaemich(m): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
How do u bleep a girl without protection

No b everything be hardman

There are some risks that can be avoided

Op check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7004857/bestie-under-spiritual-attack-after
Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by MufasaLion: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
I really don't have problem with the sex you have because I wanna believe it was consensual and tou both are adults. However, irrespective of the situation, never have swx without protection, most especially someone you had just met!

Damn! Have you no fear of infections and incurable diseases? Have you no value of your health?

Don't Bleep your life up because of a sex romp that would only last minutes/hour and end up with life-long regret, shattered life, health issue and possibly death. I fear diseases more than Ukraine fear Putin.

I'd urge you to visit a clinic for test.
Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by MufasaLion: 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
felixzo1:
when the baby is born name him.unknown gunmen

You had to quote such a long post just because of a nine-words sentence? So unnecessary!
Re: How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. by luizpippo(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
How unknown gunmen caused you to contact HIV

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. / How Long? / 10 Ways To Make Him Your ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.