Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' (59435 Views)

Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / Sammie Okposo And Wife, Ozzy Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by real777(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
Any man or woman, boy or girl willing enough to discipline themselves in illicit sex would easily conquer any life challenges and addiction. You think it is enough to call yourself a pastor or a christian? Those are dirty names. It is your personal relationship with your maker that matters. Do you really love and fear Him?

Many so called Christians today are a joke and I laugh and the same time shocked when I see their actions.

Na the pregnancy draw this one leg come out lol. E don tey...

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by kayzkayz(m): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
Guyman02:
The man is an international celebrity with money, he will continue to pay child support till the child is 18 years which American ladies love so much.

I can imagine the child's name if it is a girl, Laquisha, Natanya, Serena, Venus Okposo

If na boy, Kyrie, Irving, Tupac Okposo grin

This guy na just bastard �
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by kayzkayz(m): 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
Guyman02:
The man is an international celebrity with money, he will continue to pay child support till the child is 18 years which American ladies love so much.

I can imagine the child's name if it is a girl, Laquisha, Natanya, Serena, Venus Okposo

grin grin
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by crackhouse(m): 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
The guy has been knacking since since since but this one come hook am
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by AfroKnight: 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I’m amazed that you and I seem to be the only ones thinking how easily he could’ve contracted HIV and given it to his wife.

Bro, people seem to think HIV can’t be their portion in life. Little do they know. All it takes is just one mistake and that’s it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by ShaqFu: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

The way some of these men cheat on their wives forgetting STD's , shame, humiliation and betrayal in marriages is terrible.

I only feel sorry for the wife whom he has embarrassed like this and society will expect her to forgive the scumbag
Please let's not forget women, married women also cheat more than men or married men. Facts don't lie:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/relationships-weddings/facts-stats-that-show-that-women-cheat-more-than-men/8ey0q67.amp

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/marital-infidelity-why-do-married-women-cheat/amp/

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/why-married-women-cheat/

Atleast facts have shown married men don't commit paternity fraud like women.

The only reason why the world and people like you are focusing on married men cheating is because they happen to be loud about it, while you women are very coded about it.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by odaniel1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
If you aren't a womanizer, you dunno what God has done for you.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by seunayantokun(m): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
That's the right thing to do.

Abortion is pure Murder! And that will be adding Murder to Fornication and adultery.

As for Mr. Sammie, those of us who claim to call the name of JESUS Christ should do all we can to Ensure that we Flee from all appearances of Evil. Because what you think you do in Secret is an open Sepulcher before GOD and when GOD wants to Disgrace someone, it is Usually Loud.

He has done good by leaving the ministry and going to GOD for Forgiveness and restoration.

As long as he is serious and not Decieving himself , BABA will definitely clean and restore him.

The bolded, that is the key thing.

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Psalmistproject: 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
Guyman02:

Really? Tupac Okposo.
That one got me. grin
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by InvertedHammer: 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
Glink2018:

...for your mind...

I guess ..., you are an atheist?
/
You don't even know the meaning of atheism.

Religion is man-made and has little or nothing to do with spirituality. One can believe in God without going through the narrow and nonsensical cum dogmatic conscription of religion.

/
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Valuc: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
I wudnt say anything till next week... By then one of them will debunk the story..
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Rockyrascal(m): 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
Guyman02:
The man is an international celebrity with money, he will continue to pay child support till the child is 18 years which American ladies love so much. cheesy

If na boy, Kyrie, Irving, Tupac Okposo
abeg I no get power to laugh abeg grin cheesy
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by GpSarz: 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Everyone want to condemn Mr Sammie forgetting he is just like every other human being ..being a pastor or a gospel minister does not mean he or she should be perfect or is perfect...we do make mistakes...all of us that are here might have one or two dirty secret that we are hiding.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Gkored: 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
DNA tests sampling would say better
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by wealthtrak: 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
Guyman02:

grin grin...
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Karleb(m): 3:20am On Jan 26, 2022
DeeMain:

Have you seen the interview on Youtube? You are just projecting your preconceptions unto the lady. She got pregnant and told Sammie Okposo and he got mad and started threatening her to abort it and calling her all sorts of names and disrespected her in many ways. While she told him she felt uneasy about aborting the baby and needed some time to make a decision. Dude went the Nigerian big man on her and started intimidating her and thereafter blocked her on all channels and she snapped. The result, called out his arse.

Bros, I did not say the lady is wrong for keeping the pregnancy.

I didn't watch the interview but if Sammie did this, then he is an asshole.

But the point still remains, the lady kept the pregnancy because it was Sammie. It's just the same way non of Davido's baby mama aborted, even though they know Davido wouldn't marry them..

Same applies to guys too, if I get Yemi Alade pregnant, I will do everything in my power possible to make her keep the pregnancy.

It is just what it is.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by batb: 3:37am On Jan 26, 2022
pocohantas:

This remains the scary part about cheating in marriage! STDs, paternity fraud and kids outside. Married man wey unprotected sex done finish im brain. Na him go wear condom for you? E sabi condom im wife dey find family planning upandan.

His wife should forgive him o. They don’t have a child. They should join hands and love this one. It is for all of them. grin
My friend dey use condom! I learnt Kiss is sweeter self compare to ponmo to ponmo!
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by batb: 3:44am On Jan 26, 2022
Baselm:
Let's hope more ladies will not come out to finish this man. I never really connected with him though, I saw him more as just another artist than a gospel artist, well that is personal.
News Flash: If you never connect with Sammy's song there is no big deal. I'll bet those other song minister you are connected with are human as well and have their own weakness of which you do not know! I assure you No one is an angel!
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by batb: 3:48am On Jan 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Ah, she has to forgive o. Where you want make she go? Na double wahala be this. The man has not only cheated, but he has shown her family and his that she is the reason they are childless. There is not much she can do here.

If I were the wife, now he is vulnerable, I will ensure I get my own child out of him. I don’t know if they have done this, if they haven’t now is the time. She is not young and leaving him won’t do her any good at this stage. Get a child or two, then lockup and wait for him to die.

If Sammie didn’t have a public image to protect, him and his family would be throwing a party now. I am sure his family is happy. The wife should think for herself.
Iya o!
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Babinski: 6:46am On Jan 26, 2022
Handsum64:
Why are these Jesus is Lord preachers this hypocritical?
Marry more than one wife if one is not sufficient for you instead of all these infidelity right left and center

Marrying more than one wife is never the solution to adultery! Lack of moral discipline and contentment is a major cause. You can have a dozen wives and still be adulterous.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by DeeMain(m): 8:21am On Jan 26, 2022
Karleb:

Bros, I did not say the lady is wrong for keeping the pregnancy.

I didn't watch the interview but if Sammie did this, then he is an asshole.

But the point still remains, the lady kept the pregnancy because it was Sammie. It's just the same way non of Davido's baby mama aborted, even though they know Davido wouldn't marry them..

Same applies to guys too, if I get Yemi Alade pregnant, I will do everything in my power possible to make her keep the pregnancy.

It is just what it is.

He did o, the lady's receipts long like Third Mainland bridge.

I agree generally. She was star/talented-man-of-God struck . It may have influenced her decision to keep the baby. But this particular lady seems a bit different. Very educated, decent, intelligent, comfortable economically, calm, accountable, remorseful, took responsibility as an adult, never asked for money or tried to blackmail him, seemed a Christian with a conscience. Just needed to be acknowledged and respected as a human, heard and given time to come to a decision.

She kept saying she has a voice and her voice will not be silenced. Sammy's mistake was he chose the wrong person to silence.

2 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by reddingtonblack: 10:24am On Jan 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Ah, she has to forgive o. Where you want make she go? Na double wahala be this. The man has not only cheated, but he has shown her family and his that she is the reason they are childless. There is not much she can do here.

If I were the wife, now he is vulnerable, I will ensure I get my own child out of him. I don’t know if they have done this, if they haven’t now is the time. She is not young and leaving him won’t do her any good at this stage. Get a child or two, then lockup and wait for him to die.

If Sammie didn’t have a public image to protect, he and his family would be throwing a party now. I am sure his family is happy. The wife should think for herself.

that boy eric really see you finish, no wonder even God as being vindicated

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Athemisia: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
Etinosa1234:
So after singing passionately abt God in public, Sammie makes another girl sing his name passionately in za oza room cheesy

U want to share glory with my God?
Those passionate singing are all eye service to fellow man.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Lokojatoofar: 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
pocohantas:

This remains the scary part about cheating in marriage! STDs, paternity fraud and kids outside. Married man wey unprotected sex done finish im brain. Na him go wear condom for you? E sabi condom im wife dey find family planning upandan.

[s]His wife should forgive him o. They don’t have a child. They should join hands and love this one. It is for all of them. [/s]grin

Abi o. How yoruba people use to make wives accept their husband's side chick kids ( ori omo loun pe omo wálé) grin grin grin. The saying stays acceptable until the wife strays and gets pregnant for another man.
Its really for ALL of them grin
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Lokojatoofar: 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Handsum64:
Why are these Jesus is Lord preachers this hypocritical?
Marry more than one wife if one is not sufficient for you instead of all these infidelity right left and center

And you think those men with more than one wife dont still do sharp sharp runs outside their marriages? Your ignorance or is it naivity is charming grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A / Security Officials Guard Osita Iheme At Emeka Offor's Dad's Burial(pic / Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.