Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' (59441 Views)

Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / Sammie Okposo And Wife, Ozzy Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by ensamy(m): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
Because them catch you for this one, what of the ones they no catch you. .... shocked sad shocked shocked
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Truvelisback(m): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
This pics will explain better.

1 Share

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
AfroKnight:
Dem don use belle trap this man.

He messed up big time!

At least it’s pregnancy. What if it had been HIV? Stop nakking without protection. You people won’t hear!

I’m amazed that you and I seem to be the only ones thinking how easily he could’ve contracted HIV and given it to his wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by oluwaahmed: 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
Sammy okposu, Sammy okposu how many times did I call you

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by NoGirlfriend: 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nawa o! na so dis guy career wan take die?
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Lindodo20: 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
Sammie Okposo is a serial fornicator. But the worst part be say he no dey use condom

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
Handsum64:
Why are these Jesus is Lord preachers this hypocritical?
Marry more than one wife if one is not sufficient for you instead of all these infidelity right left and center
As una wey get more than one wife don rest from chasing women abi?

2 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by rajiedreez: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
rentAcock:
Of course she will keep the baby. As she's based in the U.S, they will force the guy to pay child support every month for 21yrs. She just won the lottery.
force from naija abi from wherw
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari.

Now he will start staying at home . His wife (and probably his biological or adopted children since I learnt he doesn't have a child with his wife yet) will be seeing daddy's face more frequently at home henceforth since what keeps taking him out all the time has sent him back home.

Which one is "suspending himself "? He should actually be disfellowshiped by his church for walking disorderly and restored when he is truly penitent. He is not the one to suspend and restore himself.

“Withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us... And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed” (2 Thes. 3:6,14).

I remember his grass to grace story he personally shared on Soni Irabor's Show, Inspiration FM,Lagos and truly feel proud of him ,so much impressed by how he came from abject poverty to become a success today. How he threw all that away for an African doll when he has a real Queen at home is still like a shock to me.May God restore his home and heal him.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Zombie sef dey judge people.
You wey thruway your sense for buhari and APC never suspend yourself from activities of sane humans. Na Sammie own you dey see. Hypo

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Lsx0: 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Glozaglobal: 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
Showing:
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6955443/sammie-okposo-apologises-fling-american

https://punchng.com/ill-keep-the-baby-says-lady-sammie-okposo-impregnated/

Mr. Okposo or whatever your name is, please get lost, this is not your first time fornicating, just forget all this religious talk, you have this tendency, I never believed or trusted you for one day since I knew you. Na your way, I pity the people you are ministering to. In your small mind in America, na make you do sharp sharp and exit, e don scatter now, you come dey waste our time. A he goat is a he goat!!!
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Yankee101: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
Same story
Na belle you take start
Na belle you wan take end?
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by IrepChrist: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
This one is sincere enough not to cover up......
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by FreeStuffsNG: 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Zombie sef dey judge people.
You wey thruway your sense for buhari and APC never suspend yourself from activities of sane humans. Na Sammie own you dey see. Hypo
Cc Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by planetx: 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
I only pity the people that believe this overly religious people are a standard for morality. Only if you knew what your pastor is doing behind closed door.

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by NoGirlfriend: 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
BigYash:
That's what she wanted that made her seduce that big head. The big head actually fell into her trap.. He forget his ministry .. Toto en

If he dey shout for alter today,you go think say he no dey fvck.. Nonsense!

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Newboss(m): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
Na child support she dey find.

Baba don go cast himself.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by NoGirlfriend: 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
etieti:
na condom for end this matter oh....
ah mush be condom self?
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Newboss(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
Condom dey always dey my wallet. You cannot catch me outside without condom
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by doctorbabs(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
Gospel Musician indeed! Why christian always deceiving themselves about marry more than one wife? Abraham is a father of faith and also prophet of God, he got married to three(3)wife, same with Samuel, solomon etc. Man is polygamous by nature, if one wife is not enough for you, married two rather than involve in Adultery and fornication which is a sin the sight of Almighty God.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by judedwriter(m): 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
Oh dear sad

See how some sweet minutes of illicit fleshly pleasure has brought disgrace and shame to a star.

Sure hope this isn't the beginning of his downfall...
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by GreatrAnalyst: 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

David is not a Christian wink
You actually toned down the essence of discipline in the life of a Christian as if the one who knows the truth and does wrong won't receive more punishment and as if open rebuke and disfellowship is mockery or mocking him.
Discipline is for his soul ;
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.(Matt 10:28, NIV).
So in this case, the Church must discipline him. Whatever he does with his personal business or ministry is not the one 2 Thes. 3:6,14 refer to.

I struggle to understand how you found it easy to handle failure than success.

From my life experiences and watching the lives of great mentors, I have learnt that there's no sudden failure or sudden success in life. It's precepts upon precepts , if you do what successful people do, you end where they end and if you do what unsuccessful people do, you will be unsuccessful. That it took the woman calling him out before admitting puts him in a bad spot and all the accusations raised by the woman are so heavy that the Church must investigate and get his reaction. If the woman had not called out, he would have probably continued to lead fellowship throughout this week and later without any remorse or confession.

The Instagram video is not for the church.

It's a lesson to us all to remain careful because we will answer to our actions.

David wasn't a Christian that's why he could fall right? May be you can throw more light, whatever you meant by that.
Your own definition of discipline is for his assembly to be done away with him and never to have anything to do with him again according to 2 Thes.3:6 you quoted? You care to explain yourself again, because it seems you are the only one who knows what you are talking about.

You admitted that his Church must discipline him, what did I write earlier? Or how if I ask should the Church discipline him aside from the things I mentioned earlier (counselling him, suspending him from officiating, praying for him, etc), going by the Scriptures you quoted, "... withdraw yourselves from everybody that walks disorderly..." is that the discipline you are talking about?

I don't have problem with the fact that you don't know that people higher up in pedestals face more temptations than people on ground or low cadre. Maintaining the top is harder than getting to the top... Whichever way you interpret that doesn't ruffle me.

Now about he who has desecrated his marital vows by impregnating someone else, I don't know him personally, I ain't writing to absolve him of his errors. Whatever has led him to that isn't one day's errors, and consequences of errors are real, thus you don't need to feel like I am taking side with him.

My point is that your Scriptural quotation doesn't apply; to discipline a fallen Christian isn't that the Church must withdraw from him or cut him from their gathering and have nothing to do with him again, especially if he wants to repent and admit his errors.
You saying that he did all those willingly is as saying that even if he turns to God truly afterwards and wants to stop his deliberate sins, God won't hear him ever again and Church should cast him.

Let him that stand take heed.

2 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by CrestMan: 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
That's the right thing to do.

Abortion is pure Murder! And that will be adding Murder to Fornication and adultery.

As for Mr. Sammie, those of us who claim to call the name of JESUS Christ should do all we can to Ensure that we Flee from all appearances of Evil. Because what you think you do in Secret is an open Sepulcher before GOD and when GOD wants to Disgrace someone, it is Usually Loud.

He has done good by leaving the ministry and going to GOD for Forgiveness and restoration.

As long as he is serious and not Decieving himself , BABA will definitely clean and restore him.

While I appreciate him being remorseful, I also do not judge him but I will like to state that there's nothing like "singing/music ministry" in the Bible. You will not find such ministry in the new testament.

The challenge of some gospel singers is that when they become famous singing, they do not submit themselves anymore to any local church/Pastor thereby carving out a description (music minister) that's not supported by scriptures. They become too big for their local assembly. Who is his Pastor? Which Ministry does he belong to? Does ministry mean going from church to church singing without actually sitting down to hear the word of God from his Pastor.

Like I said, it is pure deception to think he has a ministry which is not supported by scriptures.

Shallom

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by StrictlyStreet: 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
If you work in a hotel, you would realize that not all so called pastors are real pastors, even some of them that act like Jesus P.A.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by fof1: 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
drkrest:
I hope he will rise up again. The lady could have insisted on him using sheath; she could have taken postinor after the sex but she literally had other plans in mind. Funny enough, if she had not gotten pregnant, nobody would have known about this. Baba would have continued to minister.
Things men of God do behind the scenes though.

My Friend...Leave the Matter for God. When He wants to Expose U or do something to Shock People, even ur Postnor 1 and 2 will Fail, ur Condom will tear...all ur Attempt with Doctor will Collapse and that Pikin will Hide at the Back Sealed from every Threat to his Existence...So leave Plenty Talking, Pls. Only God Can Give Life...No matter the Woman's Ulterior Motives...!

2 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by EgusiShankly: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
ppogba:
Alaye will be pouring out litres of sweat on stage shouting Jesus wellu wellu not knowing he is pouring out gallons shouting easy baby easy baby.

God punish the devil.
What!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Guyman02: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Starzo:

question is, is he based or have bank accounts in the US??...na only that way US law fit force am pay child support
It will be tied to his bank account in Nigeria through the US embassy and if refused to pay he will go to jail anyday he travels to America.
I have a friend going through the same scenario
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by cescky(m): 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
For some unexplainable reason ive never ever liked this guy...

Never been able to place it..

He has fcked outside his marriage before..
Not the first time.. Its public knowledge, also a divorcee i believe
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by izubext007: 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
U see y church brother and church sisters I worst and careless
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by DeeMain(m): 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
Karleb:

Men should definitely have a say.

They might say abortion is bad, devilish etc. But both partners should be able to come to an agreement on whether to keep the baby or not.

Bros, this lady got impregnated by Sammie Okposo, not just anybody, a whole Sammie Okposo! That's the reason she's keeping the baby.
If it were a clown like Portable or a regular guy like me, she would have aborted even if we want to keep the baby.

Have you seen the interview on Youtube? You are just projecting your preconceptions unto the lady. She got pregnant and told Sammie Okposo and he got mad and started threatening her to abort it and calling her all sorts of names and disrespected her in many ways. While she told him she felt uneasy about aborting the baby and needed some time to make a decision. Dude went the Nigerian big man on her and started intimidating her and thereafter blocked her on all channels and she snapped. The result, called out his arse.

2 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Awoleesu(m): 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
African Doll sef dey quote Bible...

Well, it's hard to judge people sha, especially when you have no idea what they're going, or went through.

May God have mercy on us all.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by rollywise(m): 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
I hear you madam make things right. You knew he is married and yet you obliged. Will you take in for a nobody like this? You got what you wanted. As for Sammy the bible says FLEE you no hear. Now five minutes enjoyment is bringing down your career, ministry and family. I hope others will learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style / Security Officials Guard Osita Iheme At Emeka Offor's Dad's Burial(pic / Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.