Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' (59442 Views)

Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / Sammie Okposo And Wife, Ozzy Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by faithfull18(f): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
Before nko.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by elocas: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
Devil is a liar.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Nipplegodfather: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nice one,they should both sit and talk bout matters arising from the aftermath of the affair
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
Letter from an aborted child
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Dmeji4444(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ti eniyan base eemo tan, ani eemo se owun
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Joseph08(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
grin

Let me not say what's on my mind.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Komu1048(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
If na naija girl now he will deny it, some people will now be shouting this is an attack on the church by .....[color=#006600][/color]

14 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Msports: 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
Talks this week: Arsenal chasing late transfer swoop for Leicester City star

Arsenal are reportedly set to hold discussions over potential midfield signings in the next few days as they continue to chase Leicester City star Youri Tielemans.

The Belgium international has been strongly linked with the Gunners recently, and seems to be one of their targets alongside Juventus ace Arthur, though talks over a loan move for the Brazilian seem to have stalled.

A report from football.london now suggests Arsenal could try a late move for Tielemans, which follows Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers also recently suggesting he was preparing for the former Monaco man’s departure.

https://msport247..com/2022/01/talks-this-week-arsenal-chasing-late.html

1 Share

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Ttnaj: 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
May God grant him grace to get through this.

But Sammie sef!
which kind mistake be that?
Sha! I am not God, I would have given you some good beating before I forgive you.

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Samson0303: 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by gulfer: 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
At least you will have a son or daughter you will be using to gain access into the US, I never believed this guy was doing Jesus Christ's Gospel......He was busy doing gospel under chorister's skirts. I am certain more revelations will come out because the 'African Doll' has belled the cat cool cool cool cool cool cool

8 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by itubaba001: 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
Etinosa1234:
So after singing passionately abt God in public, Sammie makes another girl sing his name passionately in za oza room cheesy

U want to share glory with my God?
U no well oh kiss

2 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by BigYash: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
That's what she wanted that made her seduce that big head. The big head actually fell into her trap.. He forget his ministry .. Toto en

If he dey shout for alter today,you go think say he no dey fvck.. Nonsense!

13 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
rentAcock:
Of course she will keep the baby. As she's based in thr U.S, they will force the guy to pay child support every month for 21yrs. She just won the lottery.

What lottery? Is Okposo a us resident?

8 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by GUNITGuy: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
Closed your eyes and pray do every right thing to give him that biscuit you've promised and tell him how you love him ...you've got a potential future president in your care
confirmedniggae:
I have a 4-year old son.I will rather trade him instead of allowing him suffer .

I will never allow hunger or hardship to come near him.If I can get a good bargain,I will trade him and reproduce another one .

I need job still in case I can't achieve this .I am depressed I must tell you .Things are beginning to hit me because I am so broke and can't get job or assistance.

I am not used to this type of shit .Imagine the boy was asking me money for biscuit this morning and I was telling him I will get it for him when he is back from school!!

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by sukkot: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
rentAcock:
Of course she will keep the baby. As she's based in thr U.S, they will force the guy to pay child support every month for 21yrs. She just won the lottery.
the guy is not a usa citizen. he lives in naija. although if he does not pay which he does not have to , he can never enter the usa again. so it will be in his best interest to pay child support if he still wants to enter the usa

5 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by AmazingELixir: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
grin

Fvck nation....pvssy n dick matter started since biblical & koranic days and is yet to run it's full course, we shall continue to hear some more high profile fvck episodes gone wrong down the line....we are just getting started.

2 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by thorpido(m): 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
May God give men the grace to do the right thing.

7 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Echocho: 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
This gospel singer is very randy.

5 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Danjikanbauchi: 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
Okposo is just a hypocrite. If the lady didn't threaten him he won't have feel sorry for his fornicating life.

2 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Bestbeelieve: 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
up bedelll!!Batt guy!
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by OrganicCluster(m): 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
confirmedniggae:
I have a 4-year old son.I will rather trade him instead of allowing him suffer .

I will never allow hunger or hardship to come near him.If I can get a good bargain,I will trade him and reproduce another one .

I need job still in case I can't achieve this .I am depressed I must tell you .Things are beginning to hit me because I am so broke and can't get job or assistance.

I am not used to this type of shit .Imagine the boy was asking me money for biscuit this morning and I was telling him I will get it for him when he is back from school!!

And you still use a super smart phone?

Help yourself NAU?

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by PAPAFEELERS: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
That's the right thing to do.

Abortion is pure Murder! And that will be adding Murder to Fornication and adultery.

As for Mr. Sammie, those of us who claim to call the name of JESUS Christ should do all we can to Ensure that we Flee from all appearances of Evil. Because what you think you do in Secret is an open Sepulcher before GOD and when GOD wants to Disgrace someone, it is Usually Loud.

He has done good by leaving the ministry and going to GOD for Forgiveness and restoration. As long as he is serious before GOD, BABA will definitely clean and restore him.

Shame on all SAKAMAJE Pastors and Otobolizing Ministers of Gospel.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by googlepikins: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
rentAcock:

Na who dey US dey pay child support. Sammy don japa.
Going to America anytime soon won't be in his mind for a very long time

6 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by SocialJustice: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
Urhobo man dey apologise for having a child outside marriage. Woke generation, well done.

13 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by cr7lomo: 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nonsense
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by BigYash: 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Why do my colleagues in the industry keep impregnating women, the last time I was with an obsessed female fan I had to excuse her when she started getting touchy
For US abi? Those girls for US en..
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by princeemmma(m): 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
oga gospel artist, you have scored a goal, go and pick the ball and continue playing, its not full time yet
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by etieti: 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
na condom for end this matter oh....

3 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
rentAcock:

How will the US Government do this for one who does not stay nor work in the country...

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by gambia(m): 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
Village people grin

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Ofirmee(m): 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
If the thing no turn to pregnancy, you for continue the lord's work without remorse. Nah today you don dey nack other women? Make two of una getat abeg.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) / Lynxxx And Genevieve Nnaji Spotted In London (Photos) / Xenophobia: Kate Henshaw Under Fire Over Comment About Attacks In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.