Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' (59445 Views)

Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / Sammie Okposo And Wife, Ozzy Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by porthouse7(f): 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
rentAcock:
Of course she will keep the baby. As she's based in thr U.S, they will force the guy to pay child support every month for 21yrs. She just won the lottery.
force person wey base for nigeria

3 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by fitinwell: 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
Speechless
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by blackboy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
Sammie is known for this. Pator Adefarasin sent him packing from House on the Rock for similar acts when he was choir leader. Forgave him aome years back. .
The babe no seduce am. Sammie na confirm babes guy. He went back to his vomit.
Make I too be careful. God have mercy.
Congrats Sammie

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Unruly7(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
The man na fool!
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Tboymessiah(m): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Why do my colleagues in the industry keep impregnating women, the last time I was with an obsessed female fan I had to excuse her when she started getting touchy

NasoLifeBe!!!

Atorise how far, hope u no dey smoke igbo again
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by derecho(m): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
So polygamous men don't commit adultery? Having many wives isn't the solution...having a pure heart and being disciplined is what matters.
Even Muslims with plenty wives misbehave that's why mut'ah(pleasure marriage) dey koran
Handsum64:
Why are these Jesus is Lord preachers this hypocritical?
Marry more than one wife if one is not sufficient for you instead of all these infidelity right left and center
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Crenzywilliams(m): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
I my opinion, the only reason he's doing this is because it's public. He could have apologized to his wife and suspended himself from ministry before now, he knew he did it since 2021, so why is he just suspending himself and making a public apology. Oga go handle ur issues an stop looking for public sympathy.

2 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by snoopz: 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
Cd, You no use, pullout game you no get
When you sleep with a woman and release what do think is going to happen she is going to grow fatter or what...
Madam please make sure Sammie do the needful
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Quest7777: 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
grin
If it were possible to replay the video of what everyone does in secret...

3 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Henz81: 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Heffalump(m): 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
Body no be wood.
Man must knack!
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Gkemz: 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mummy GO coming with...
If you play Sammie Okposo song, hellfire awaits you.

6 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Mercury12(m): 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
Lol child support money is juicy grin getting child support from 3 or 4 diff baby daddies won't be a bad idea to feminist.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari.

Now he will start staying at home. His wife and children will be seeing daddy's face more frequently at home henceforth since what keeps taking him out all the time has sent him back home.

Which one is "suspending himself "? He should actually disfellowshiped by his church for walking disorderly and restored when he is truly penitent. He is not the one to suspend and restore himself.

“Withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us... And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed” (2 Thes. 3:6,14).

I remember his grass to grace story on Inspiration FM and truly feel proud of him ,so much impressed by how he came from abject poverty to become a success today. How he threw all that away is still like a shock to me.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

He has no child/children with his wife yet.

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Almunjid(m): 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
Both of them are 2 idiots. "Fornication" is a sin and lack of using "protection" is a crime.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by treatise: 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
Showing:
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6955443/sammie-okposo-apologises-fling-american

https://punchng.com/ill-keep-the-baby-says-lady-sammie-okposo-impregnated/

Sammie did do it , I can explain: " people are trying to bring him down, his instagram was hacked "
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by TheSameGuy(m): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
Is that not fornication on Sammie's part Mr righteousness?
Righteousness2:
That's the right thing to do.

Abortion is pure Murder! And that will be adding Murder to Fornication and adultery.

As for Mr. Sammie, those of us who claim to call the name of JESUS Christ should do all we can to Ensure that we Flee from all appearances of Evil. Because what you think you do in Secret is an open Sepulcher before GOD and when GOD wants to Disgrace someone, it is Usually Loud.

He has done good by leaving the ministry and going to GOD for Forgiveness and restoration.

As long as he is serious and not Decieving himself , BABA will definitely clean and restore him.

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Guyman111: 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
No wonder he's not releasing anything impactful of late.

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by FreeStuffsNG: 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

He has no children with his wife yet.
Eeya...It's a difficult place to be. May God restore his home and heal him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Karleb(m): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
Who will not keep the baby?
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by pat077: 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
rentAcock:
Of course she will keep the baby. As she's based in thr U.S, they will force the guy to pay child support every month for 21yrs. She just won the lottery.
they will force the guy to pay child support even if the guy is not based in the state?
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by OmegaAutos: 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
rentAcock:

only applies when the man is an american

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Starzo: 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
Guyman02:
The man is an international celebrity with money, he will continue to pay child support till the child is 18 years which American ladies love so much
question is, is he based or have bank accounts in the US??...na only that way US law fit force am pay child support

2 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Alexis11: 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
drkrest:
I hope he will rise up again. The lady could have insisted on him using sheath; she could have taken postinor after the sex but she literally had other plans in mind. Funny enough, if she had not gotten pregnant, nobody would have known about this. Baba would have continued to minister.
Things men of God do behind the scenes though.

I tell you. grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by gassbee: 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
Okposo did it on purpose, his wife never born for am since them marry, so d guy just take d risk may b pregnancy fit show make him follow get pickin

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Starzo: 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
Almunjid:
Both of them are 2 idiots. "Fornication" is a sin and lack of using "protection" is a crime.
preach
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Angelfrost(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
elocas:
Devil is a liar.

...So are all men!!! (Psalm. 116:11)
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by RosyIsBlessed: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
If this didn't come openly would he have apologized?
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
Karleb:
Who will not keep the baby?

I believe there should be a law that'll make both partners agree to having a baby before the lady goes ahead to birth one. Women say their body, their choice. So, how can both of us have sex and then you decide on your own that you must keep the baby without my consent then the state will be forcing me to take responsibility? Shouldn't men have a say in these things?
Any woman that decides to keep pregnancy without the consent of the man should be fully responsible for the child.

Just curious...

9 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Angelfrost(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
Skyview01:

What lottery? Is Okposo a us resident?

I tire for your fellow Nigerians o... Will American courts put their hands into his pocket or bank accounts?!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lynxxx And Genevieve Nnaji Spotted In London (Photos) / Xenophobia: Kate Henshaw Under Fire Over Comment About Attacks In South Africa / Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.