Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Man Lost A Job Of 500k Because Of His Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lost A Job Of 500k Because Of His Girlfriend (1661 Views)

Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lost A Job Of 500k Because Of His Girlfriend by flokii: 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
@OP So who do we blame now? the girl or the guy??
Re: Man Lost A Job Of 500k Because Of His Girlfriend by liya11: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
teddybarz:
Not my story thou.

A lot of nigerian relationship re just men indirectly paying their girlfriend to stay wit them.
I connected my friend who is a mason nd a bricklayer to a biq excavation contract work to do in abuja kubwa where NNPC are to build a gas station. he asked to borrow 70k for fliqht ( to ensure safety cus of d country's insecurities) i loaned out d money ( actually gave 50k)
his babe played dis manipulative game on him using school tactics.. Baba disbursed his fliqht money to d girl nd decided to travel by land via GOD IS GOOD.
..i didn't hear frm him for a week, d link dat told me about the job informed me dat he missed it.
when he chatted me again, it happened to be dat baba & other passenger escaped unknown gun men ambush. Cos of a girl, he nearly lost his life.

cos of a girl he put his comfort & job opportunity in jeopardy.

cos of a girl he missed out on a job that could pay him 500k at worse

WOMEN dnt care wht u re going thru, Or what u have to prioritize or not

MEN NEVA LEARN cry

In this case it sounds to me like your friend is the stupid one here,

1 Like

Re: Man Lost A Job Of 500k Because Of His Girlfriend by maak400: 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
A lot of simps have actually died a senseless death because of women, if this foolish man had died now, the hoe of a girlfriend will move on within few days onto the next available dick. undecided
Re: Man Lost A Job Of 500k Because Of His Girlfriend by Aguilar(m): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
No link to support your story? undecided shocked
mumu man dey find link. Abi dem never tell you say you be mumu.
Re: Man Lost A Job Of 500k Because Of His Girlfriend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
Aguilar:
mumu man dey find link. Abi dem never tell you say you be mumu.
Are we? grin
So how much has your sanity made you... shocked
Re: Man Lost A Job Of 500k Because Of His Girlfriend by karkinase(m): 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
teddybarz:

ur believing doesn't count. sad

How can i frame sumtin up?

dix my last mention with ya. I hate argumentative people. angry
Dnt waste ur time quoting that moniker.. sad

1 Like

Re: Man Lost A Job Of 500k Because Of His Girlfriend by Qatar2022: 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You will never have sense idiot
Re: Man Lost A Job Of 500k Because Of His Girlfriend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
Qatar2022:

You will never have sense idiot
cheesy grin
Why are you discussing with someone who has no sense...? undecided cheesy
Re: Man Lost A Job Of 500k Because Of His Girlfriend by Qatar2022: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
teddybarz:

link for wetin? angry

is my friend story. I said early, is nt my story thou. . Do u even read before commentin?
That's how that idiot behaves

1 Like

Re: Man Lost A Job Of 500k Because Of His Girlfriend by Qatar2022: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
teddybarz:

ur believing doesn't count. sad

How can i frame sumtin up?

dix my last mention with ya. I hate argumentative people. angry
Watch that moniker and stop quoting that mumu

1 Like

Re: Man Lost A Job Of 500k Because Of His Girlfriend by FahBuLous: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You are boring asf
Re: Man Lost A Job Of 500k Because Of His Girlfriend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
FahBuLous:
You are boring asf
Re: Man Lost A Job Of 500k Because Of His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
liya11:

In this case it sounds to me like your friend is the stupid one here,

very biq one cry

1 Like

Re: Man Lost A Job Of 500k Because Of His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
flokii:
@OP So who do we blame now? the girl or the guy??

the guy. .

he qave out d money dat was meant for his fliqht to his galfriend cry

no only that. . He stil miss the contract that suppose fetch him 500k, he went and travel with bus instead of fliqht. So that he miqht catch up with d job. Buh unfortunately, he gave his gf half of d money i loaned him angry

Simp cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Masturbation / Guys What Is The First And Second Body Feature Iof A Girl That Attract You? / Should I Sleep With Her On The First Date

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.