Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,189 members, 7,864,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today (4020 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Mjanee(f): 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
gift0123:
So what do you want us to say? What's the essence of this foolish post?
He wants us to applaud his stupidity wink wink

2 Likes

Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

Lol loser, go and get a life. Weak pathetic fool
Thanks baby boy..no one believes you on here.. smiley
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tiney:
no follow am drag, dem no dey tell person. If e reach court mata, make e tell the judge say na because she dey stare make he see wetin go sup
Thanks for this abeg..
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

Meanwhile my thread was literally about me putting a loser in her place, something a dead guy like you can never do.

You’re a loser, all you do is monitor my post. Shouldn’t an old man like you be too busy staying online all day? Reply in the next 3 minutes you loser. You have no life and live on the internet
Keep crying.no one believes you in here.. cheesy
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

Creep, keep bothering people till they beat your arse up. You’re vexed cuz I checked a pervert like you, useless things. No go work, dey find man wey una go dey bill bastard
see this mumu grin grin
I no get time for Nigerian men cheesy
Continue to dey waka up and down make married women dey look you.
Ashawo boy grin

Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep crying.no one believes you in here.. cheesy

You are nothing without me grin
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
Beebah2000:
see this mumu grin grin
I no get time for Nigerian men cheesy
Continue to dey waka up and down make married women dey look you.
Ashawo boy grin

Check my latest thread, you may understand me better.
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by FahBuLous: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Lie lie lie..so after that other thread saying women shouldn't stare at men..you came here just to create another thread against women to justify your nonsense..

You are a big clown and anyone who takes you serious is a blockhead who needs help..keep deceiving yourself with meaningless story..
What happened to the other thread saying women shouldn't stare at men?

You are really desperate for some petty attention ain't you? undecided undecided

I so much despise brainless boys like you who lie just to soothe their selfish little a**ss..
You are sick boring undecided
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
FahBuLous:
Ok grin
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
FahBuLous:

Loool the guy na dead guy bro, he’s not worth your reply. Very boring dull guy
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by FahBuLous: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

Loool the guy na dead guy bro, he’s not worth your reply. Very boring dull guy
Boring, st00pid and f00lish angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Olumighty123(m): 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
The rate at which nairalanders lie ehn, even the devil dey shook head grin

1 Like

Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by kingslj: 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Lie lie lie..so after that other thread saying women shouldn't stare at men..you came here just to create another thread against women to justify your nonsense..

You are a big clown and anyone who takes you serious is a blockhead who needs help..keep deceiving yourself with meaningless story..
What happened to the other thread saying women shouldn't stare at men?

You are really desperate for some petty attention ain't you? undecided undecided

I so much despise brainless boys like you who lie just to soothe their selfish little a**ss..

you de vex before?
Someone you have not seen is narrating his experience and you are getting a high BP because of simple narration.
why dont you read and move on.

There are millions of people in Nigeria that have different experience everyday o.
I wonder why you think married women do not misbehave?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
kingslj:

you de vex before?
Someone you have not seen is narrating his experience and you are getting a high BP because of simple narration.
why dont you read and move on.

There are millions of people in Nigeria that have different experience everyday o.
I wonder why you think married women do not misbehave?
Only a dense person is gonna believe that guy...
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
FahBuLous:
my father is Boring, st00pid and f00lish angry angry
grin
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You just made his point valid. “Someone you have never met” yet you think you know the person? You’re only making every single guy on nairaland see you as weak and pathetic. If you tell me you are not a virgin I won’t believe because you sound so desperate to get women’s approval with your comments yet since you have been crying on my thread no single girl has validated you, can you see why I call you a dead guy? You’re a disgrace to the male gender
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

You just made his point valid. “Someone you have never met” yet you think you know the person? You’re only making every single guy on nairaland see you as weak and pathetic. If you tell me you are not a virgin I won’t believe because you sound so desperate to get women’s approval with your comments yet since you have been crying on my thread no single girl has validated you, can you see why I call you a dead guy? You’re a disgrace to the male gender
Confused kid.. grin
Next time you watch your mouth when it comes to how you use your words and conclude..

Look If only you didn't call that woman a h*e all these talks would have been out...
Deep down this isn't what you really want for yourself..I just don't understand where all this is coming from..
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mjanee:

He wants us to applaud his stupidity wink wink

Abii
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Confused kid.. grin
Next time you watch your mouth when it comes to how you use your words and conclude..

Look If only you didn't call that woman a h*e all these talks would have been out...
Deep down this isn't what you really want for yourself..I just don't understand where all this is coming from..

This one is a fool o, how do you know what I want deep down? What a dull loser
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
gift0123:

Abii

That guy is desperate for female approval, but I trust Nigerian girls they can smell bullshit from a mile away. That guy is total bullshit grin

1 Like

Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

This one is a fool o, how do you know what I want deep down? What a dull loser
Yeah you are just being a kid...a sane person won't do what you did..

I wonder whether you are really thinking or not...
You do have a mother at home so know what you say..
Enjoy yourself and I hope you get to your real self some day..
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah you are just being a kid...a sane person won't do what you did..

I wonder whether you are really thinking or not...
You do have a mother at home so know what you say..
Enjoy yourself and I hope you get to your real self some day..

Lol cheap strategy to get girls to notice you. Continue SIMP
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:

Lol cheap strategy to get girls to notice you. Continue SIMP
Ok baby boy..
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Judybash93(m): 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
You sound like you were raised in the midst of women, cho cho choo
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:
I was on my way to buy food this morning and this loose married lady was staring at me. This woman is so fond of that nonsense, and anytime I walk past that street I always sense her talking about me and making remarks about me. I had enough this morning and went to ask her why she was obsessed with me. The fool was so ashamed she was just struggling to explain herself, her foolish husband was just standing there apologizing. All the mature responsible ladies there where praising my action and saying why would a married woman be admiring a young guy outside her matrimonial home. I am very responsible and if not for condition I know how my life would have gone. I won’t tolerate nonsense disguised as admiration , is she was younger I would have let it slide because I would blame her age for the immaturity, not a married grown Buffon. Nonsense, to top it all this woman is always wearing see through leggings showing her pants, I blame the simp of a man who married her slutty arse.
Easy with lies big bro grin grin
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
How do I block some monikers so I won't see their comments again?

Please help
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by Tiney: 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Veggieseedies:
How do I block some monikers so I won't see their comments again?

Please help
cheesy
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by kingslj: 10:03am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

believe him or not ...Just read and move on.. it is being dense that make one insult a person you have never seen .

married women do misbehave on daily basis.
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:03am On Jan 27, 2022
kingslj:

believe him or not ...Just read and move on.. it is being dense that make one insult a person you have never seen .

married women do misbehave on daily basis.
But not that story..
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by kingslj: 10:15am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But not that story..

What about a real story about a married woman sending love and sex message to husband junior brother?

would you believe such?
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:20am On Jan 27, 2022
kingslj:

What about a real story about a married woman sending love and sex message to husband junior brother?

would you believe such?
Yeah why not..it happens a lot..
Re: I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today by mediainc: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2022
Ghetto tales.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

+18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] / Knocked Up! / Dating An Easy Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.