Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (906662 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by EyinjuGod(f): 11:39am On Jan 27, 2022
buchito1:
PPRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

NOVEMBER 29th Applicant!!!

OH MY LORD JESUS!!!!!

What did I do to deserve this love!!!!!

Who say God no dey!? Come tell it to my face!!!!

Congratulations Buchito.... You're favoured already dear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by omariam: 11:52am On Jan 27, 2022
buchito1:
PPRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

OH MY LORD JESUS!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 11:54am On Jan 27, 2022
buchito1:
PPRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

OH MY LORD JESUS!!!!!

Woow Woow Woow. This season 21 is gonna be a great season. Congrats Buchito1 and to many others, that will receive theirs today.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by phummy1821: 11:55am On Jan 27, 2022
IT'S PPR
#January24th2021applicant
Family application
Primary applicant: Husband 43
Spouse (me): 37

LONG POST ALERT

You are too faithful to fail me
You are too faithful to disappoint me
You’ve proven yourself in my live
And I have to realize
You’re too faithful to fail me

You’re too loving to leave me
You’re too loving to leave me halfway
What you start
You always finish
Lord I‘ve to realize
That You’re too loving to leave

Application submitted: 24th of January 2021
Biometrics: 26th of January 2021
Upfront medicals: 19th of May 2021
Medicals updated: 20th of May 2021
I ordered 3 GCMS notes but nothing tangible was there, kept sending emails to them from time to time yet nothing.

8th of September 2021: PPR for my husband
I thought mine will come in the next days or weeks bot for where grin grin. We were happy but couldn't really celebrate it as we wanted to go as a family.
October
November
December nothing still. So I contacted the MP of my husband’s school. She got back to me in January 2022 and ask for my proof of vaccination which I sent to her immediately.
On the 8th of January, exactly 4 months after my husband’s PPR I started sending 10 emails to them daily at exactly 8am in the morning. It became a routine for me.
Later the London office which is our secondary office replied me that they can't trace my application. I started crying and told my husband let's reapply through the new portal.
Last week Saturday, Nairobi office replied me that I should send evidence of my husband’s enrollment which I did immediately.
This morning I was about to send the 10 emails when I received email from Abuja that I should log in and check my account. Lo and behold my PPR was there.

After a year of submitting a family application and over 4 months of my husband’s approval, IRCC finally released my PPR.

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
For my husband:
All IRCC forms
SOP
Introduction letter from work
Leave approval from work
Bank statements
Admission letter
Deposit receipt
Properties documents (4)

For myself:
SOP
Leave approval from work
Salary account
Marriage Certificate
Family pictures
Our son American birth certificate

All in all I give all the praise to Jehovah, the wait was not easy. It affected my mental health especially when I think of the probability of my husband leaving us behind. He already started his classes online.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Victoriaweb: 11:55am On Jan 27, 2022
makano:
Hello Jayifeanyin

Changing your school or program

Before you change your school or program, you must meet all the conditions of your study permit. This means you must be:

- enrolled at a designated learning institution (DLI) and
- actively studying while you’re in Canada.

Changing your DLI if you’re outside Canada

If you change your DLI before coming to Canada and you don’t inform IRCC , you won’t be allowed to board your flight.
If your application is still in progress, you can inform IRCC that you changed your DLI by submitting a new letter of acceptance using the IRCC web form or email.

If your application has been approved

If your application for a study permit has been approved and you change your DLI, you must submit a new study permit application with a new letter of acceptance.

You must also pay all the fees for the new application.

Peace

Hmmmmm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
prittygift114:
Hello everyone. Please I need help with this question.

I'm about to embark on my master's studies in Canada and my husband stands as my sponsor.

He will be paying for the whole four semester tuition fees. And he will also send the 10,000cad yearly expenses to my account .

With this. Do I still need to have a sponsor or submit any sponsor statement of account.

Your contributions are highly needed. Thanks

Hello Prittygift114,

Since your husband is going to pay for your 2-year tuition and living expenses, he is already your sponsor. So why do you ask if you need a sponsor?

Your husband is already your sponsor and he alone is enough as you have said he can pay your tuition and living expenses.

As for sponsors' statement of account, yes you will need to submit that as well as a Letter of sponsorship and affidavit of sponsorship. Also sending living expenses to you, you will also need a gift deed from him to cover that.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
phummy1821:
IT'S PPR
Family application

LONG POST ALERT

And I have to realize

What you start
You always finish
Lord I‘ve to realize

Application submitted: 24th of January 2012
I ordered 3 GCMS notes but nothing tangible was there, kept sending emails to them from time to time yet nothing.

I thought mine will come in the next days or weeks bot for where grin grin. We were happy but couldn't really celebrate it as we wanted to go as a family.
October
November
December nothing still. So I contacted the MP of my husband’s school. She got back to me in January 2022 and ask for my proof of vaccination which I sent to her immediately.
On the 8th of January, exactly 4 months after my husband’s PPR I started sending 10 emails to them daily at exactly 8am in the morning. It became a routine for me.
Later the London office which is our secondary office replied me that they can't trace my application. I started crying and told my husband let's reapply through the new portal.
Last week Saturday, Nairobi office replied me that I should send evidence of my husband’s enrollment which I did immediately.
This morning I was about to send the 10 emails when I received email from Abuja that I should log in and check my account. Lo and behold my PPR was there.

After a year of submitting a family application and over 4 months of my husband’s approval, IRCC finally released my PPR.

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
For my husband:
All IRCC forms
SOP
Leave approval from work
Bank statements
Admission letter
Deposit receipt
Properties documents (4)

For myself:
SOP
Leave approval from work
Salary account
Marriage Certificate
Family pictures

All in all I give all the praise to Jehovah, the wait was not easy. It affected my mental health especially when I think of the probability of my husband leaving us behind. He already started his classes online.

Congrats Ma. This is sweet to read. IRCC and CANADA will not kill people with Depression ooo. whole 4 months!!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by omariam: 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
phummy1821:
IT'S PPR
Family application
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
femmybet:
JUSTWISE, MAKANO, FRANKROBBN, OTHER GURUS IN THE HOUSE

PLEASE I NEED HELP ON THIS QUESTION IN THE APPLICATION

Give details of all your employment and activities for the past 10 years.

i HAVE ENTERED MY DETAILS FROM 2006 TO DATE BUT ITS STILL GIGINV ME ERROR

HELP ME PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I guess you're using the new portal.

When inputting your 10-year employment history
1. Do not give a gap between a month and or year. for eg, if the first employment is from February 2006 to January 2008, the next employment history will be from February 2008 to whatever. So do not give a gap from the previous one ended to when the next one starts. if not, errors will be occurring.

2. your employment history shouldn't exceed the specified10 years by even just a month. if not errors will still be appearing.

3. Your employment history shouldn't be less than 10 years. if not errors will be popping out.

4. even when not employed, put unemployed to make it up to 10 years

These were my experiences

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Predator188: 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nowa001:
Hello everyone

I’ve been a silent reader on this forum for months now. I submitted my study permit application since May last year and I’ve been waiting on IRCC for a reply since and i just got a message from them today.

So it turned out i got procedural fairness letter this morning and i was told I submitted a fraudulent statement of account. I used my mum’s account statement which had over thirty nine million as in flow and forty one million as out follow but had a balance of three million because she had just recently purchased goods at the time. During when i wanted to submit the application, NYSC had just posted me and i needed to go to camp so my friend connected me with an agent who i sent all my documents to and paid him to help me submit the application because I didn’t want to wait till after camp before submitting so that my processing time would start counting. While in camp i was having network issues so I really couldn’t use my phone, when i was finally out of camp i saw messages from the agent telling me he had submitted but he had to improvise because my balance was low. I called him immediately and he said he edited the bank statement and increased the balance, i was really furious because i had seen on this platform people’s visa being approved with less balance, but the deed had already been done all i could do was cut ties with the agent after that.

Now i have 15 days to reply IRCC with a new statement of account and also I’m to attach a letter of explanation explaining the falsified document, please gurus in the house I’ll need help in writing the LOE and also I will appreciate any advice from the house on how to go about this

They have verified the copy of the statement from the bank ...no point writing LOE to explain
Whether you are away or not of misrepresentation they have found you inadmissible under section 40(1)(a)..
They just want to apply subsection 40(2)(a) the five years Ban....
After 15 days to give you opportunity to respond to justify the ground...
Under section 40 (1)(a) of the immigration rule ,if you say you gave the application to an agent to handle probably you are not away of the misrepresentation you will fall under subsection 40(1)(a) of the immigration rule...

I think you may have limited your tie to country of origin by rushing application b4 completing nysc

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jollytravels: 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
Congratulations.....

buchito1:
PPRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

OH MY LORD JESUS!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jennifarh: 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
Rooneyboy:

Hello sis, I read on some other thread where u said u used an agent, pls I'll like to know the name of the agent and how much they charged u. Work wahala wouldn't give me the time to do all of these running.
Possibly their contact so I could give them a call.
Send me a mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jollytravels: 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS .....after 1 whole year?

omariam:

Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by FAVANA: 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
Congratulations!!!
I am next. Amen
buchito1:
PPRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

OH MY LORD JESUS!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by themankelechi: 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
Amen!

Mercyfoundme05:
Every PPR hopefuls oya gather here and hit the like button to activate your PPR testimony on this new thread.

I speak life and approval to every application. This thread shall not pass us by In JESUS NAME. What God cannot do does not exist.

It shall end in praise.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by themankelechi: 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
Congratulations once again and thank God it ended in praise.
We dey your back. cheesy

Legacyedition:
Thanks everyone. I appreciate your congratulatory Messages .

PPR will go round in Jesus name.

Many people were saying they thought I am already in Canada. We gather dey naija o . Nah Judicial review make me get small experience.

I will drop the Judicial Review processes and stages later.

Thanks. God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Beatson: 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
buchito1:
PPRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

OH MY LORD JESUS!!!!!

I connect to this Grace in Jesus name. God Your Mercy that endureth forever.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by FAVANA: 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jollytravels: 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Congratulations.....after I whole year....NA WA O

phummy1821:
IT'S PPR
Family application

LONG POST ALERT

And I have to realize

What you start
You always finish
Lord I‘ve to realize

Application submitted: 24th of January 2012

October
November

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
For my husband:
All IRCC forms
SOP
Leave approval from work
Bank statements
Admission letter
Deposit receipt
Properties documents (4)

For myself:
SOP
Leave approval from work
Salary account
Marriage Certificate
Family pictures

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tcrown2020(f): 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
makano:
“Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou taken up and cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that what he saith cometh to pass; he shall have it.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:23‬ ‭

“Therefore I say unto you, All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:24

To all TRV hopefuls, this Part 21 shall rain approval testimonies all through in JESUS NAME. AMEN...

This Part 21 shall not pass you by, if you believe, let your Amen show it...

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PPR HOPEFULS.. IT WILL END IN PRAISE..

Let's do it again this part 21...

PEACE

First let me thank Mr Frankrobib1 for his advice & other people's advice to that she stans a chance at 17 to apply for Visa. God bless you
Good morning house . My about 17 year old just admission to a uni 4 year UG @ O tario ) & a college ( 2 year LPN ) @ Alberta .
We want to start study visa applicatio . I've been reading about the new Ircc application portal . Please who has the link ? As I could locate it on their website .
Or is it the same as this Gckey ?
She is getting a new passport soon as the old one is expiring way 2023.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by themankelechi: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
Amen!!!
Thanks boss

It'll end in praise.

makano:
“Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou taken up and cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that what he saith cometh to pass; he shall have it.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:23‬ ‭

“Therefore I say unto you, All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:24

To all TRV hopefuls, this Part 21 shall rain approval testimonies all through in JESUS NAME. AMEN...

This Part 21 shall not pass you by, if you believe, let your Amen show it...

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PPR HOPEFULS.. IT WILL END IN PRAISE..

Let's do it again this part 21...

PEACE

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Scott99tish(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
God did it.
Congratulations @buchito1
buchito1:
PPRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

OH MY LORD JESUS!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tcrown2020(f): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tcrown2020(f): 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
Good day house . My thanks to Frankrobbn1 & others for their advice so far . My 17 year old is about to start processing her study visa. She has a 2 yr admission at a college on Alberta & a 4 yr Ug @ an Ontario uni .
Please, 1) 2do we start the online application on the new portal? I couldn't locate it on Ircc website. If yes kindly give me the link OR
2) I should use the old one . Is the old like same ad Gckey ?
Thanks my good people
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by themankelechi: 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
Congratulations to the first PPR of thread 21!!! cheesy
Glory be to God.
I and others waiting shall also testify on this thread in Jesua name...amen!

Monex007:
House just got my ppr message TODAY thank God for his mercies.
I reside in abuja and would appreciate any useful information i can get concerning next steps to take

So this is my timeline
1st time applicant
Upfront Medicals - August 25th 2021
Submitted application online - August 26th 2021
Biometrics collection - August 27th 2021
Submitted biometrics - August 30th 2021
Medical Updated to Passed: September 28th, 2021
Requested for gcms and started sending mails and web forms to their Nairobi, London, Abuja and Lagos visa offices- Jan 24 2021
Correspondence letter, change in review of eligibility and PPR - Jan 26 2021

Documents I submitted
The visa forms
2 Statement of account of my sponsor total was about 24million
Visa pages of my older passports
Admission letter
Support letter from school showing I have paid part of my school fees
Bsc cert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by themankelechi: 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
Amen!!!

Bankowner:
As many of you looking to be in Canada, I pray for you today that it will be so. I look forward to hear from you on this side.

And if you're coming very soon, be prepared for the winter cold. Wish you a safe trip.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
Here it is

https://ircc.canada.ca/visit-visiter/en/get-account-ircc-portal

https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en

May I ask what Ontario university?

Tcrown2020:
Good day house . My thanks to Frankrobbn1 & others for their advice so far . My 17 year old is about to start processing her study visa. She has a 2 yr admission at a college on Alberta & a 4 yr Ug @ an Ontario uni .
Please, 1) 2do we start the online application on the new portal? I couldn't locate it on Ircc website. If yes kindly give me the link OR
2) I should use the old one . Is the old like same ad Gckey ?
Thanks my good people

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by themankelechi: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Congrats man!!!
We have same application date.
It'll end in praise for me too...amen!

buchito1:
PPRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

OH MY LORD JESUS!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Mercyfoundme05: 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
buchito1:
PPRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

OH MY LORD JESUS!!!!!

OH GOD, a big Congratulations to you…. I am shaking right now because I believe and I know I am next to testify of Gods goodness. I am sharing my own testimony soon. I tap into your testimony and using it as a point of contact for other PPR hopefuls as well.

What God cannot do does not exist.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nowa001:
Hello everyone

I’ve been a silent reader on this forum for months now. I submitted my study permit application since May last year and I’ve been waiting on IRCC for a reply since and i just got a message from them today.

So it turned out i got procedural fairness letter this morning and i was told I submitted a fraudulent statement of account. I used my mum’s account statement which had over thirty nine million as in flow and forty one million as out follow but had a balance of three million because she had just recently purchased goods at the time. During when i wanted to submit the application, NYSC had just posted me and i needed to go to camp so my friend connected me with an agent who i sent all my documents to and paid him to help me submit the application because I didn’t want to wait till after camp before submitting so that my processing time would start counting. While in camp i was having network issues so I really couldn’t use my phone, when i was finally out of camp i saw messages from the agent telling me he had submitted but he had to improvise because my balance was low. I called him immediately and he said he edited the bank statement and increased the balance, i was really furious because i had seen on this platform people’s visa being approved with less balance, but the deed had already been done all i could do was cut ties with the agent after that.

Now i have 15 days to reply IRCC with a new statement of account and also I’m to attach a letter of explanation explaining the falsified document, please gurus in the house I’ll need help in writing the LOE and also I will appreciate any advice from the house on how to go about this

This Agent really did you bad. why are humans like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
themankelechi:
Congrats man!!!
We have same application date.
It'll end in praise for me too...amen!

November wow!!! Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by aWITNESS: 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
buchito1:
PPRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

OH MY LORD JESUS!!!!!

Wow!!! Congratulations dear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.