Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (909299 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Mysalesday(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2022
Mercyfoundme05:
Every PPR hopefuls oya gather here and hit the like button to activate your PPR testimony on this new thread.

I speak life and approval to every application. This thread shall not pass us by In JESUS NAME. What God cannot do does not exist.

It shall end in praise.
Amen ooo cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Filanodivine(m): 9:47am On Jul 03, 2022
Hello everyone, for those that traveled recently is it still required to show your Covid vaccination card at the airport?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Kolajero: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2022
Hello house. I'm new here and I've been searching different pages here to get answers to some of my questions but it seems the pages are too many to go through within the limited time I have to apply.

I want to apply for Canadian study permit and I need clarifications on the following:

1. Is it better for me to apply as a family (me, my husband & my 11 months old daughter), or I should apply alone to increase chance so that will come and join me later?

2. Is it better to get the medical and police certificates upfront or I should wait until they request for them. What is the difference between the effects of the two?

3. Our marriage certificate is from the Abuja Sharia Court of Appeal Islamic Marriage Registry. Can we use this? If no, which one is the best to use.

4. How do I book flight ticket for myself and return ticket for my husband without paying now?

5. What kind of flight ticket am I to book for my daughter?

I will appreciate if I can get responses to the above questions.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ableman101: 10:05am On Jul 03, 2022
BeatThaMeat:
Thanks for your response once again. It's not a legitimate source of income here in Ghana also just like Nigeria. However Ghana Laws centered around Crypto Currency trading is far better than Nigeria. That is the only problem i am having right now, and i do not want to go about listening to people that will tell you to obtain fraudulent documents to back of proof of the money in the Account that is why i need your advice on this. I know i am taking much of your time but i wouldn't mind a mentorship, if there's an E-mail or Whatsapp phone number that i can contact you on it will be much appreciated.

God bless You!

Hello bro. I sent you an email. Please respond asap.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by blazetitov: 10:12am On Jul 03, 2022
House Gurus,

Please i need guidance here.

My younger sister who had a BA.Ed (History - third class) but has not been teaching or worked with the degree since 2015. She has been into business of importing and selling of textiles from Europe. What course and college can she apply to bearing in mind her academic background and no work history.

Kindly assist here Sirs & MAs.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hugapex: 10:17am On Jul 03, 2022
Please, I am still confused as to which webform is advisable to raise.

People who have raised webform, kindly advise.

How do I know if to raise a webform for Lagos or Nairobi?

Is there a way to know where my application is being processed?

I submitted an online application here in Nigeria and did my biometrics in Lagos.

Thank you in advance for your replies.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by blazetitov: 10:22am On Jul 03, 2022
Kolajero:
Hello house. I'm new here and I've been searching different pages here to get answers to some of my questions but it seems the pages are too many to go through within the limited time I have to apply.

I want to apply for Canadian study permit and I need clarifications on the following:

1. Is it better for me to apply as a family (me, my husband & my 11 months old daughter), or I should apply alone to increase chance so that will come and join me later?

2. Is it better to get the medical and police certificates upfront or I should wait until they request for them. What is the difference between the effects of the two?

3. Our marriage certificate is from the Abuja Sharia Court of Appeal Islamic Marriage Registry. Can we use this? If no, which one is the best to use.

4. How do I book flight ticket for myself and return ticket for my husband without paying now?

1. It is either here no there. Many family applications have been approved recently. If you have strong home ties aside your immediate family, then you can.

2. Medicals can be done upfront. But don't do Police clearance certificate upfront because it is only valid for 3 three months. You can do that once you have almost gathered all the required documents needed for your application.

3. I think your marriage certificate is acceptable. Please look out for opinions of other experts in the house.

4&5 - I think you should worry about this much later when you have submitted your application and gotten your approval.

Please look out for expert advise from other Gurus in the house.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Charley97: 10:40am On Jul 03, 2022
Bankowner:
If you don't try you may never know. The last time I was in a higher institution in Nigeria was in 1997, today I'm in Canada studying a two-year Graduate Diploma program.

Don't give up, find a college and apply for a Diploma course and back it up with prayer.
Our main issue is getting a 2year PG diploma program that is more affordable, like in the north Atlantic region. Most colleges that have what we are looking for, which is a program that is computer science related are in Ontario, and they're expensive.
I might just go for a normal diploma course and hope on the lord for a miracle cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by soomedics: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2022
Hello!! please, a person of 28yrs of age that wants to run an undergraduate admission in Canada, what chances does the person has to secure study Visa... Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Uzoamaka123: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2022
Good morning.

Good questions you asked , although I’ll wait for more experienced gurus on Nairaland to respond to your NO 1,2 and 3.

But you see that number 4 and 5, it’s like jumping steps lol.

You need to apply for your study permit first and get your visa before you start thinking about ticket booking or how to book a return ticket.

Without applying and getting an approval , you can’t book a ticket talk less of traveling to Canada.

So focus on gathering the right documents for your application and worry about fight booking later.

May God see you through.
Kolajero:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Yemlizzy(f): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2022
tracy0803409:
And it's ending in Praise!!!

It's PPR for my son and I,special heartfelt PRAISE and GLORY to GOD ALMIGHTY for his marvelous works, I cannot thank you enough LORD

A very Warm Special Hug to my Husband for all the tension and stress I put him through and

And a big THANK you to my very special nairaland friend MR KETIMA, you are truly a blessing

God bless you good MR KETIMA, for all you did for us, your time, the plenty stress of me calling you even at odd hours, the numerous times we met and you worked on our applications,all I can say is 'MEKA' GOD bless you and yours immensely, Amen,you did all you did for us, totally FREE of charge, thank you so much Sir

Dear family, I will submit my timeline soon, this weekend has been very spiritual, thank you Family

Thank you to everyone that has been responding to questions asked on this platform, thank you to all members of this fantastic platform,God bless you all, I pray you all will experience this feeling soon, truly I am so elated

Dear GOD, truly there is none like you, I stand in awe of your Love.

Congratulations!!! God is good.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omnisavage: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2022
nairobi
hugapex:
Please, I am still confused as to which webform is advisable to raise.

People who have raised webform, kindly advise.

How do I know if to raise a webform for Lagos or Nairobi?

Is there a way to know where my application is being processed?

I submitted an online application here in Nigeria and did my biometrics in Lagos.

Thank you in advance for your replies.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Cherishpearl:

Good morning…please sorry to quote you again but is post graduate diploma different from post graduate certificate because I wanted to apply but the requirements says I must have bsc certificate to be considered
They are the same thing but The Post Graduate diploma of Universities usually have heavy admission requirements than the one for college. The admission requirements for a Post Graduate Diploma in the university is almost or the same just like the one for Masters. So with a BSC or HND, you are eligible to apply for a PG.CERT/PGD program at a college.

You will find the following contents useful for your admission process

Since you will be going for a Program not related to your degree (Microbiology), but related to your work experience (management program), go through the contents in the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/414#95068409

Canadian Résumé Style & Cover Letter for Admission into a College for a PG. Cert Program (Find attached)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/50#89629360

Potential Documents needed to apply for admission in a College for PG. Cert (Most especially at Ontario Colleges)
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/221#103080983

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dbeautyful: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Good afternoon all.

So I have been using the share button to mark posts I'd like to make reference to later.

However, when I go to my /likesandshares, it only shows my posts that have been liked and shared.

How do I view posts of others that I have shared?

vividlooks:

Please note AUTHENTICITY will mean the following
1)Bank will confirm that the name matches what's in their system
2) Balances as stated on the request too.

So, because it isn't stated explicitly what authenticity means doesn't limit it to just verification of name. The opening and closing balances must match.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
blazetitov:
House Gurus,

Please i need guidance here.

My younger sister who had a BA.Ed (History - third class) but has not been teaching or worked with the degree since 2015. She has been into business of importing and selling of textiles from Europe. What course and college can she apply to bearing in mind her academic background and no work history.

Kindly assist here Sirs & MAs.

7 years is a study gap, so she can't go for anything related to her degree.

Your sister should focus on CAREER PROGRESSION and go for a Program related to her work experience. E.g Business Management

See the two link below for Business Management PG.Cert Programs and the colleges offering it

https://www.nairaland.com/6957495/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/230#111060488

https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/644#96730373

Since she had a third class, she will find the contents in the link below useful to improve her chances of getting admission

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/411#100048422

Good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Yes, it is.
I await your good news!
Sylvester4040:
I already did that.
Thank you very much, is this medical request a good sign.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShallyK: 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
At last! PPR is here.
Reapplied 18th March, Hubby's visit visa got approved 20th May, same day BVL dropped for me. Then July 2nd, BVL again and PPR dropped for me.

I dey come, still dey type my story.

39 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Rach622(f): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Congratulations!!!!!!!!
ShallyK:
At last! PPR is here.
Reapplied 18th March, Hubby's visit visa got approved 20th May, same day BVL dropped for me. Then July 2nd, BVL again and PPR dropped for me.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Rach622(f): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Congratulations again Tracy. Please respond to my email.
tracy0803409:
And it's ending in Praise!!!

It's PPR for my son and I,special heartfelt PRAISE and GLORY to GOD ALMIGHTY for his marvelous works, I cannot thank you enough LORD

A very Warm Special Hug to my Husband for all the tension and stress I put him through and

And a big THANK you to my very special nairaland friend MR KETIMA, you are truly a blessing

God bless you good MR KETIMA, for all you did for us, your time, the plenty stress of me calling you even at odd hours, the numerous times we met and you worked on our applications,all I can say is 'MEKA' GOD bless you and yours immensely, Amen,you did all you did for us, totally FREE of charge, thank you so much Sir

Dear family, I will submit my timeline soon, this weekend has been very spiritual, thank you Family

Thank you to everyone that has been responding to questions asked on this platform, thank you to all members of this fantastic platform,God bless you all, I pray you all will experience this feeling soon, truly I am so elated

Dear GOD, truly there is none like you, I stand in awe of your Love.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by donyose: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hello Guys,

Thanks once more for all the good works you do here. Thank you too for taking out time to answers my questions.

I have a cousin whom I intend to handle his education. He finished from a university with 2.2 from engineering faculty. He has study gs of about 3 yrs and has being working as an IT guy for some time. Now he want to school in Canada for an IT course. What do you recommend, a school with PGWEP. Kindly advise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toceen2022: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
Filanodivine:
Hello everyone, for those that traveled recently is it still required to show your Covid vaccination card at the airport?
It's under must, especially if you're fully vaccinated, because that's the only way they'll know you are.
But for those that have not been vaccinated or received just a single dose, negative Covid19 test done within 24 hours before departure is compulsory before they can be allowed to board.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hugapex: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Omnisavage:
nairobi

Thank you.

Are there any consequences of raising webforms more than once?
I intend to raise it now but I am also expecting another document to add later.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Yemlizzy(f): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
ShallyK:
At last! PPR is here.

Congrats!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Pgirl08: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Yemlizzy:

Congrats!!!
Congratulations �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sammyfrance23: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
Congrats to you and I tap into this blessing

ShallyK:
At last! PPR is here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 160485(f): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
ShallyK:
At last! PPR is here.

Congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by matthew080: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Brother why not use your own statement,since you have got good infow of money in it

We will get it right

Ijliz:
Happy Sunday All.

I recently registered my business in June and I intend adding my CAC certificate for my reapplication ( I was refused in May and didn’t mention my business in my first application). I intend mentioning my business in my reapplication to serve as proof of funds and also as home ties. My personal bank account shows funds inflow for my business but due to lump sums I won’t be able to explain, I can’t submit more than 6months of my bank statement. So my question is, how do I explain to them that a business running since was only just registered last month? Do I need to explain that in my SOP or do I only talk about my business without making reference to the CAC registration I just did. I’m kinda confused on the best approach to take. Did anyone recently registered their business before applying for study permit? How did you explain that on your SOP?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
Congratulations to you and yours!
ShallyK:
At last! PPR is here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by omoabu: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
@Deyoungjoe16

Deyoungjoe16

Kindly send me a mail on proudlyagriculturist@gmail.com, I need some information and guidance from you. Thanks in anticipation of your response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
donyose:
Hello Guys,

Thanks once more for all the good works you do here. Thank you too for taking out time to answers my questions.

I have a cousin whom I intend to handle his education. He finished from a university with 2.2 from engineering faculty. He has study gs of about 3 yrs and has being working as an IT guy for some time. Now he want to school in Canada for an IT course. What do you recommend, a school with PGWEP. Kindly advise

Kindly find below suitable courses:

PGC. Computer Software and Database Development.
Lambton College.
https://www.lambtoncollege.ca/custom/LambtonApps/Programs/International.aspx?id=2147507191

PGC. CyberSecurity and Computer Forensic.
Lambton College.
https://www.lambtoncollege.ca/custom/LambtonApps/Programs/International.aspx?id=2147513852&location=Mississauga

PGC. Full Stack Software Development.
Lambton College.
https://www.lambtoncollege.ca/custom/LambtonApps/Programs/International.aspx?id=2147527708

PGC. Mobile Application Software Design and Development.
Lambton College.
https://www.lambtoncollege.ca/custom/LambtonApps/Programs/International.aspx?id=2147509569&location=Toronto
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by omoabu: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
CharitoJames:

We applied on same day and i am tapping into your testimony. I will also be Congratulated in no time. Congratulations to you

Kindly send me a mail on proudlyagriculturist@gmail.com, I need some information and guidance from you. Thanks in anticipation of your response

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.