Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja (19617 Views)

How Do I Move My Pension Funds From Leadway Assurance To Another PFA. / For Those Living In Lagos Or Abuja What Are The Chances For Me? Advice Needed. / Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by JaceBlaze: 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
morpheus101:

?

If you stop listening to xenophobic news by the enca and sabc you would realize your statement above is nonsensical. the agitations that you mentioned "does prove" you wrong in the sense that there is an active "agitation" going on within the country that is trying to transform it, be calls for a separation or restructuring.

As for your thousands leaving, Let them go, they are free to seek what ever it is they wish for as freedom of movement is a fundamental human right.. This does not however negate the Millions upon millions who are actively living in the country.

Yes a country that has absorbed 12 million "iilegal" immigrants without a scratch to its economy. Right wing idiots got you thinking the racist agenda to retain a white majority in the guise of border issues and a drain on illegals using health care services juxtaposed to wasteful defense spending on building 100+ million dollar bombs is equivalent.

I would advise you to check how much is repatriated by these slave immigrants back to their countries in central and South America before you repeat that statement again.

You have no idea what a 21 trillion dollar economy is, do you?

Have you ever heard of the 80/20 rule. You believe that a majority of the taxes used to finance welfare comes from your hard working South Africans and not larger corporates.

You are a dodo head.

Venezuela not looking all that good these days, don't you think .

I stop taking you serious when you hide behind words like "xenophobic".Why would eNCA and SABC be xenophobic about issues that got nothing to do with SA? Those who call for the cessation shout louder than those who call for restructuring which indicates that not so many people have faith in Nigeria.You can deny it if you want but deep down you know that Nigeria is a hopeless hellhole. grin cheesy cheesy

Many seem to resonate with that "racist agenda" don't you think? How else would you explain Donald Trump winning the elections despite the leftists calling him a racist?

Yes in South Africa it comes from the tax payer,I speak for the country I was born in.

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by JaceBlaze: 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
morpheus101:

Like i said its been 10+ years and multiple operation dudula's and killings and excuses to loot.

Has it solved your illegal immigrant issues or your lack of jobs?

Non pragmatic your people are, no?

Stay tuned.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by JaceBlaze: 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
watersideboys:

Another jobless south african . Get a job and a life. My words are a waste with retroviral drug addicts like you. Pervert. Jobless dude depending on free WiFi from morning till night grin

Why don't you like working? I'm happy you guys are lazy grin what's kwerekwere grin. That word will never stick if you like use it 1 million times

What's kwerekwere? ...a very primitive person from West Africa who believes that if you kill innocent humans and take their organs you will be rich grin grin grin

Catch me outside..how bout daat cheesy
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Stay tuned.

N**Ga I been tuned in since like 2009.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
JaceBlaze:

I stop taking you serious when you hide behind words like "xenophobic".Why would eNCA and SABC be xenophobic about issues that got nothing to do with SA?

You miss the point. They are the ones who used to fuel these "xenophobic" sentiments until they were advised to taper it down and swap the rhetoric of "foreigners" for "foreign nationals" because people started to understand how s.tupid your peoplewere into thinking that these so called foreign people just popped up from no where.

JaceBlaze:

Those who call for the cessation shout louder than those who call for restructuring which indicates that not so many people have faith in Nigeria.You can deny it if you want but deep down you know that Nigeria is a hopeless hellhole. grin cheesy cheesy

The above statement further shows how small your brain and obivously where you get a majority of your news from.

it is imperative you cross the limpopo and see your continent for what it is. Don't be scared to visit "Africa"

JaceBlaze:

Many seem to resonate with that "racist agenda" don't you think? How else would you explain Donald Trump winning the elections despite the leftists calling him a racist?

Dummy, the swing vote that wins an election in the US are not hard core right wing or left wing voters but "independents" who lean either to the center right or left and this pattern changes every voting cycle depending on core issues.

The so called immigration problem has been in America for time immemorial now and if your assertion were true you wouldn't continue to see swings in democrat presidents one cycle followed by a republican the next. it would be republican over a long period of time.

JaceBlaze:

Yes in South Africa it comes from the tax payer,I speak for the country I was born in.

So now it comes from "the tax payer" versus hard working south african tax payers.

You do know a corporation is treated as an individual "a tax payer"

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by YEBOmadiba: 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
morpheus101:

Last I heard the kidnappings were done by Mozambicans for ransom.

Are you denying Nigerians are involved in human trafficking all over the world, including SA undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
YEBOmadiba:

Are you denying Nigerians are involved in human trafficking all over the world, including SA undecided undecided undecided

What sort of stu.pid response is that to what I wrote.

Its like me asking you are you denying that South Africans are rapists!
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by JaceBlaze: 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
morpheus101:

N**Ga I been tuned in since like 2009.

Tune in some more and strap tight.

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by JaceBlaze: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
morpheus101:

You miss the point. They are the ones who used to fuel these "xenophobic" sentiments until they were advised to taper it down and swap the rhetoric of "foreigners" for "foreign nationals" because people started to understand how s.tupid your peoplewere into thinking that these so called foreign people just popped up from no where.

The above statement further shows how small your brain and obivously where you get a majority of your news from.

it is imperative you cross the limpopo and see your continent for what it is. Don't be scared to visit "Africa"

Dummy, the swing vote that wins an election in the US are not hard core right wing or left wing voters but "independents" who lean either to the center right or left and this pattern changes every voting cycle depending on core issues.

The so called immigration problem has been in America for time immemorial now and if your assertion were true you wouldn't continue to see swings in democrat presidents one cycle followed by a republican the next. it would be republican over a long period of time.

So now it comes from "the tax payer" versus hard working south african tax payers.

You do know a corporation is treated as an individual "a tax payer"

You are one angry and frustrated kwerekwere lol.

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Tune in some more and strap tight.

empty words.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
JaceBlaze:

best come back of the year.

Clap for yourself Mfana!
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by watersideboys: 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Diseased Rapist of life. Funny thing is you do it to small children , teenagers
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by JaceBlaze: 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
morpheus101:

best come back of the year.

Clap for yourself Mfana!

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by JaceBlaze: 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
morpheus101:

empty words.

Time will tell...
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
watersideboys:

Diseased Rapist of life. Funny thing is you do it to small children , teenagers
And you murder the same small children for rituals. So?

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by watersideboys: 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
IronGalaxy:
And you murder the same small children for rituals. So?

Lol at least it's not a tradition like your perverted country. Its very normal there. Everyday people go missing . Every damn day
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
watersideboys:

Lol at least it's not a tradition like your perverted country. Its very normal there. Everyday people go missing . Every damn day
Every week a headless corpse is discovered in that cesspit, even today a cop was beheaded. Ritualism in Nigeria is not only a belief, is a way of life. Bloody savages

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Time will tell...

OOOOOHHH, i am shaking in my boots
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by watersideboys: 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Every week a headless corpse is discovered in that cesspit, even today a cop was beheaded. Ritualism in Nigeria is not only a belief, is a way of life. Bloody savages

Big lies . Nigeria is safer than it seems but south africa is horrible than it sounds. At least we are fighting our imperfections and bringing it under control but south africa is born with filth, hard core satanists , and rotten perverts and will never change . I read about your savage ritualistic satanisc killings and the funny thing is that it's not for money but for useless power and sadistic sexual escapades grin. AIDS country

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by JaceBlaze: 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
morpheus101:

OOOOOHHH, i am shaking in my boots

Paranoia??
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by watersideboys: 3:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
IronGalaxy:

You people openly worship devil in that country and most south africans never go to church. Satanic beings
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by theTranscriber: 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
IronGalaxy:
That's cause you're iving in denial
lol
This 2016 stats again? cheesy
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
theTranscriber:
lol
This 2016 stats again? cheesy
Unless all these babies are healed, these stats are still very much credible. wink
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by theTranscriber: 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Unless all these babies are healed, these stats are still very much credible. wink
lol
I forgot you don't have sense grin
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by Gbagbuo247: 12:00pm On May 18, 2022
Anyways my friends I am in South Africa now. Even though I didn’t really get any reasonable advice or response from you guys. Some of you turned the tread to a market place to yards banters and insult.

I am here now and I trust my God will not fail me.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by Klass99(f): 12:57pm On May 18, 2022
cool
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by Evidenx(m): 3:17pm On May 22, 2022
Gbagbuo247:
Anyways my friends I am in South Africa now. Even though I didn’t really get any reasonable advice or response from you guys. Some of you turned the tread to a market place to yards banters and insult.

Can you update us on the kind of Visa you used and how much you spent in total? Both flight visa and all. Thanks
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by Gbagbuo247: 7:59pm On May 24, 2022
Klass99:

I stumbled on your thread just now and was wondering what you decided to do las las. This update satisfied my curiosity, I hope you're good and things work out well in S.A..

Thanks dear, I am trusting God things will work out.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by watersideboys: 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
Gbagbuo247:

Na one chance you enter.
Who cares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Have Been Sacked But I Have N1.5m / Should I Migrate To Canada Or Continue With My Job? / Civil Defence Officers Revolt Over Deduction Of N5,000 From Their Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.