Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja (18700 Views)

How Do I Move My Pension Funds From Leadway Assurance To Another PFA. / For Those Living In Lagos Or Abuja What Are The Chances For Me? Advice Needed. / Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by watersideboys: 11:44am On Feb 02, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Shut your kwerekwere ass up.If South Africa closed its embassy in Lagos today your whole pathetic life would be meaningless (not that it isn't already) as we speak thousands of your dirty flip flop wearing cousins are lining up under the sizzling hot temperatures of Lagos to beg for a South African visa.The only thing held at ransom here is your jungle at the hands of Boko Haram and all variants of machete wielding bandits.What is this garri guzzling kwerekwere saying? Aren't you the ones kidnapping teenage girls and keeping them in baby factories so you can sell their offsprings for profit? And you think you the one to talk about people being lazy?

Why do you kwerekweres think you are the moral fabric of any society when your hands are dripping with blood of innocent people? How many times on this forum have we read about cultists severing people's heads for money rituals? And you think you are the one to point at South Africans as the bad guys? Haha jeez

Your ass doesn't smell like the lavender flower either,you python soup drinking slob.The difference between you and us is that at least we're honest about our ills and we don't celebrate other countries' downfalls like you do.

Peace out.

All this long note you should have used It in school becoming an A student but rather you're here obsessed about Nigeria. We will always be better than you. South Africa is a land with aimless depressed drug addicts that can never go beyond disease and street violence . Get out of our forum and get your own you nasty aid stricken faghots.

Why are you so obsessed with us? We don't care about you or your useless country. Don't go to south africa!!! The country has nothing to offer again. We have sucked it dry haha. Nothing come out.

Go Go Go. What a wretch. Gerrout of here
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
watersideboys:

All this long note you should have used It in school becoming an A student but rather you're here obsessed about Nigeria. We will always be better than you. South Africa is a land with aimless depressed drug addicts that can never go beyond disease and street violence . Get out of our forum and get your own you nasty aid stricken faghots.

Why are you so obsessed with us? We don't care about you or your useless country. Don't go to south africa!!! The country has nothing to offer again. We have sucked it dry haha. Nothing come out.

The number of South Africans in Nigeria vis-a-vis the number of Nigerians in South Africa should tell you who's obsessed with who cool

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by JaceBlaze: 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
watersideboys:

You have the highest level of illiteracy rate in Africa, perhaps you should use the advice about being a student for yourself.You can only dream and wish that you were better than us but reality indicates the opposite.We all know who drowns in the Mediterranean just to clean toilets in Europe,we all know who is a slave in Libya,your country is the poverty capital of the world,your country is also the headquarter of open defecation lol.

Obsessed? Don't get your underwears in a bunch.If you maggots went back to your country nobody would talk about you.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
IronGalaxy:
The number of South Africans in Nigeria vis-a-vis the number of Nigerians in South Africa should tell you who's obsessed with who cool

Na hustling dem dey find no be you we dey look for.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
morpheus101:

Na hustling dem dey find no be you we dey look for.
What's the point of responding in such a language?

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
JaceBlaze:

You have the highest level of illiteracy rate in Africa,

Ahh numbers game again. Is that in absolute or relative terms.

JaceBlaze:

We all know who drowns in the Mediterranean just to clean toilets in Europe,we all know who is a slave in Libya,your country is the poverty capital of the world,your country is also the headquarter of open defecation lol.
I applaud those who are brave enough to risk life for a better future than some entitled man who is waiting for his government to provide food for him. This same government who has sold all SOE to private enterprises who have slashed jobs and hence sky rocketed unemployment yet the xenphobic citizens keeping blaming these "lazy" job stealing foreigners for their governments failures. {/quote}

JaceBlaze:

Obsessed? Don't get your underwears in a bunch.If you maggots went back to your country nobody would talk about you.

You would just find the next "vulnerable" community to heap your inadequaces on.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
IronGalaxy:
What's the point of responding in such a language?

The amount of time you have spent here and no grasp of pidgin. Shame!
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by JaceBlaze: 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
morpheus101:

Ahh numbers game again. Is that in absolute or relative terms.

I applaud those who are brave enough to risk life for a better future than some entitled man who is waiting for his government to provide food for him. This same government who has sold all SOE to private enterprises who have slashed jobs and hence sky rocketed unemployment yet the xenphobic citizens keeping blaming these "lazy" job stealing foreigners for their governments failures. {/quote}

You would just find the next "vulnerable" community to heap your inadequaces on.

You slice & dice it how you want but your illiteracy rate is much higher than ours.

A person who is devoid of any sense of pride or shame can easily applaud such.There is no glory in being an international economic refugee.Son if your government can't even help those who are extremely disadvantaged then why does it even exists in the first place?

Like you are the people in the North since there's no more Ghanians to pick on?...nah we not like that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
JaceBlaze:

You slice & dice it how you want but your illiteracy rate is much higher than ours.

A person who is devoid of any sense of pride or shame can easily applaud such.There is no glory in being an international economic refugee.Son if your government can't even help those who are extremely disadvantaged then why does it even exists in the first place?

Like you are the people in the North since there's no more Ghanians to pick on?...nah we not like that.
isnt it strange that they themselves use the same data an stats in dissing SA about HIv? Lol

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
JaceBlaze:

and so is our HIV rate but people be spreading it at a faster "rate" in South Africa.

You skipped statistics class my dear boy.

JaceBlaze:

A person who is devoid of any sense of pride or shame can easily applaud such.There is no glory in being an international economic refugee.

So says the idiot who doesn't realize the generational changes that occurs when one brave person makes such a sacrifice.

Keep waiting for a government in cohoots with "capital" to come save you from your economic woes.

JaceBlaze:

Son if your government can't even help those who are extremely disadvantaged then why does it even exists in the first place?

Governments like the one you have in your country are corrupt and in cohoots with "capital" that controls the world. You my friend are under the illusion that ever since Mandela negotiated "political" power for your people you actually inherited a "country" of your own.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by watersideboys: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
JaceBlaze:

You have the highest level of illiteracy rate in Africa, perhaps you should use the advice about being a student for yourself.You can only dream and wish that you were better than us but reality indicates the opposite.We all know who drowns in the Mediterranean just to clean toilets in Europe,we all know who is a slave in Libya,your country is the poverty capital of the world,your country is also the headquarter of open defecation lol.

Go and get your own forum Nigeria is here to stay today and forever and we will be in your useless country whether you like it or not. We will always sell you drugs and you will always buy it because you are a bunch of very stupid people who can be controlled.

Who cares about illiteracy. Alot of Nigerians in South africa are secondary school graduates or even less but yet we wiser than your dumb numb skulls. You have opportunities but you prefer to waste away with pedophile acts and give each other the latest diseases.

Your prisons are even worse. I heard they even have a gang of strictly gay people grin
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by JaceBlaze: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
IronGalaxy:
isnt it strange that they themselves use the same data an stats in dissing SA about HIv? Lol

Yup, bringing up the numbers game only when it suits them lol.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
IronGalaxy:

What same data?
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
morpheus101:

What same data?

Focus.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by JaceBlaze: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
watersideboys:

Go and get your own forum Nigeria is here to stay today and forever and we will be in your useless country whether you like it or not. We will always sell you drugs and you will always buy it because you are a bunch of very stupid people who can be controlled.

Who cares about illiteracy. Alot of Nigerians in South africa are secondary school graduates or even less but yet we wiser than your dumb numb skulls. You have opportunities but you prefer to waste away with pedophile acts and give each other the latest diseases.

Your prisons are even worse. I heard they even have a gang of strictly gay people grin

Reset your brain and update yourself with current affairs.We are flushing out and shutting down kwerekwere "businesses" in SA, deportation will follow soon after.The only option you have now is to call Airpeace to come and collect your kwerekwere filth or get your ass kicked like always when attacks insue.

A lot of you here just stand on the street corners all day waiting for little school girls to kidnap.You are the scum of the planet and everybody knows it,even your president had to warn the world about y'all.

Peace out.

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Reset your brain and update yourself with current affairs.We are flushing out and shutting down kwerekwere "businesses" in SA, deportation will follow soon after.The only option you have now is to call Airpeace to come and collect your kwerekwere filth or get your ass kicked like always when attacks insue.

How many "kwerekwere's" have you rounded up and deported lately. You think the intimidation tactics will actually work on a bunch of desperate people?

Do you think the Zimbabweans who your Home affaris refuses to renew their paper work will simply just cross the border and go back to Zim.

Short of "killing"these foreigners I would like to see what your government believes it can do without violating any these peoples 'Human rights"

You are a numskull for real.

YEBOmadiba:

A lot of you here just stand on the street corners all day waiting for little school girls to kidnap.You are the scum of the planet and everybody knows it,even your president had to warn the world about y'all.

Last I heard the kidnappings were done by Mozambicans for ransom.

YEBOmadiba:

Peace out.

and as usual when confronted by the truth the mampara runs away to fight another day.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by JaceBlaze: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
morpheus101:

and so is our HIV rate but people be spreading it at a faster "rate" in South Africa.

You skipped statistics class my dear boy.

So says the idiot who doesn't realize the generational changes that occurs when one brave person makes such a sacrifice.

Keep waiting for a government in cohoots with "capital" to come save you from your economic woes.

Governments like the one you have in your country are corrupt and in cohoots with "capital" that controls the world. You my friend are under the illusion that ever since Mandela negotiated "political" power for your people you actually inherited a "country" of your own.

We spread it at a faster rate but yours still remains higher? Can you explain this?

You can't even see that the bigger idiot is you? Your japparing does not yield any positive outcomes for a better future for Nigerians back in Nigeria.Yours is a strive for individual survival,and once such individuals miraculously make it in Europe the next thing they do is to denounce their Nigerian citizenships.So what generational change do they bring? Nigeria is still the same shithole it was since you took power from the Brits.The japparing has not halt yet nothing improves hahahaha.

We are not waiting for the government you stupid 5th world kwerekwere.The welfare system is not just a South African thing,low income neighborhoods in America have it also.

Unfortunately your government doesn't control your resources either.Why do you think your country remains dirt poor with the world's most highly priced commodity (oil)? Hahahahha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by JaceBlaze: 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
morpheus101:

How many "kwerekwere's" have you rounded up and deported lately. You think the intimidation tactics will actually work on a bunch of desperate people?

Do you think the Zimbabweans who your Home affaris refuses to renew their paper work will simply just cross the border and go back to Zim.

Short of "killing"these foreigners I would like to see what your government believes it can do without violating any these peoples 'Human rights"

You are a numskull for real.

Last I heard the kidnappings were done by Mozambicans for ransom.

and as usual when confronted by the truth the mampara runs away to fight another day.

Stay tuned.Interesting times ahead.....

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
JaceBlaze:

We spread it at a faster rate but yours still remains higher? Can you explain this?

Population size.

JaceBlaze:

You can't even see that the bigger idiot is you? Your japparing does not yield any positive outcomes for a better future for Nigerians back in Nigeria.Yours is a strive for individual survival,and once such individuals miraculously make it in Europe the next thing they do is to denounce their Nigerian citizenships.So what generational change do they bring? Nigeria is still the same shithole it was since you took power from the Brits.The japparing has not halt yet nothing improves hahahaha.

yes because in your slow brain 80% of a 200 million population size are swimming their way via the mediterrnean to Spain and no one is left behind t fight for the country.

JaceBlaze:

We are not waiting for the government you stupid 5th world kwerekwere.The welfare system is not just a South African thing,low income neighborhoods in America have it also.
A welfare system in the Americas is balanced by the higher productivity level of its citizens that in turn produces 21 trillion dollar GDP economy hence the ability to sustain that welfare system.

America encourages immigration and integration and is able to absorb an immigrant population that will undoubtedly produce, pay taxes and add to an economy be they "legal" or "illegal" they continue to grow economically and this phenomena should not be compared to an entitled class of citizens who's larger proportion of its population are entitled welfare dependent reciepients who cannot seem to kick start their economy and instead blame immigrants for their woes and run to their government because of what was spelt out in a freedom charter that is visible impossible to attain.

JaceBlaze:

Unfortunately your government doesn't control your resources either.Why do you think your country remains dirt poor with the world's most highly priced commodity (oil)? Hahahahha

So the only clear consensus I can attain from the above is neither of our governments owns its resources. Thank you for that.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Stay tuned.Interesting times ahead.....

You are such a weakling.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by JaceBlaze: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
morpheus101:

You are such a weakling.

Time will tell...

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Time will tell...

I won't be here forever so come on with it then.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by watersideboys: 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Peace out.

We are the wisest you envious bitatccchhh

I rather go to togo and benin Republic than waste my money on south africa. Your glory is gone
Go and get your own forum and talk your dirt In your disgusting country. What is your aim here by the way? Looking for a fellow man to hit on? This guy is hungry for Nigerian man's asss grin. We are extremely masculine here our ass are strong and we go for females you nasty diseased south african. Gay asss niggah.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by JaceBlaze: 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
morpheus101:

Population size.

yes because in your slow brain 80% of a 200 million population size are swimming their way via the mediterrnean to Spain and no one is left behind t fight for the country.

A welfare system in the Americas is balanced by the higher productivity level of its citizens that in turn produces 21 trillion dollar GDP economy hence the ability to sustain that welfare system.

America encourages immigration and integration and is able to absorb an immigrant population that will undoubtedly produce, pay taxes and add to an economy be they "legal" or "illegal" they continue to grow economically and this phenomena should not be compared to an entitled class of citizens who's larger proportion of its population are entitled welfare dependent reciepients who cannot seem to kick start their economy and instead blame immigrants for their woes and run to their government because of what was spelt out in a freedom charter that is visible impossible to attain.

So the only clear consensus I can attain from the above is neither of our governments owns its resources. Thank you for that.

Post shifting... let's not play that.

Thousands are leaving everyday while others yearn for an independent state apart from Nigeria and others are still looking for recolonization by whites.That doesn't sound like much of a fight if you ask me.The country has gone to the dogs already.The infrastructural decay is beyond repair.

A country that has coined the word "aliens" in reference to immigrants coming in doesn't sound like a country that encourages immigration,only leftist politicians pretend to be pro immigrants to achieve whatever goal they have in mind.You gotta have a brain to know this.Oh and btw, immigrants are just slaves for the capitalits who enjoy cheap labour from the immigrants, nothing more, nothing less.

And who says the South African one is not balanced? I hope you don't think the budget for the welfare in SA fell from heaven.It is through hard working South Africans that such benefits are in place.

Like I said,you can slice & dice it whichever way you want wink . Countries that have have oil have achieved greatness, it's only yours that still remains the poverty capital of the world.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by watersideboys: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Thousands are leaving everyday while others yearn for an independent state apart from Nigeria and others are still looking for recolonization by whites.That doesn't sound like much of a fight if you ask me.The country has gone to the dogs already.The infrastructural decay is beyond repair.

A country that has coined the word "aliens" in reference to immigrants coming in doesn't sound like a country that encourages immigration,only leftist politicians pretend to be pro immigrants to achieve whatever goal they have in mind.You gotta have a brain to know this.Oh and btw, immigrants are just slaves for the capitalits who enjoy cheap labour from the immigrants, nothing more, nothing less.

And who says the South African one is not balanced? I hope you don't think the budget for the welfare in SA fell from heaven.It is through hard working South Africans that such benefits are in place.

Like I said,you can slice & dice it whichever way you want wink . Countries that have have oil have achieved greatness, it's only yours that still remains the poverty capital of the world.

Say whatever you like your country is in a phase of rot and decay. You come here and quote this and that . Why don't you use your self as an example. What do you do as a south african let's know. Lazy ass jobless druggie that only knows how to speak English and waste data typing rubbish with your parrot accent
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by JaceBlaze: 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
morpheus101:

I won't be here forever so come on with it then.

"Operation Dudula"
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
JaceBlaze:

?

JaceBlaze:

If you stop listening to xenophobic news by the enca and sabc you would realize your statement above is nonsensical. the agitations that you mentioned "does prove" you wrong in the sense that there is an active "agitation" going on within the country that is trying to transform it, be calls for a separation or restructuring.

As for your thousands leaving, Let them go, they are free to seek what ever it is they wish for as freedom of movement is a fundamental human right.. This does not however negate the Millions upon millions who are actively living in the country.

JaceBlaze:

A country that has coined the word "aliens" in reference to immigrants coming in doesn't sound like a country that encourages immigration,only leftist politicians pretend to be pro immigrants to achieve whatever goal they have in mind.

Yes a country that has absorbed 12 million "iilegal" immigrants without a scratch to its economy. Right wing idiots got you thinking the racist agenda to retain a white majority in the guise of border issues and a drain on illegals using health care services juxtaposed to wasteful defense spending on building 100+ million dollar bombs is equivalent.

JaceBlaze:

You gotta have a brain to know this.Oh and btw, immigrants are just slaves for the capitalits who enjoy cheap labour from the immigrants, nothing more, nothing less.
I would advise you to check how much is repatriated by these slave immigrants back to their countries in central and South America before you repeat that statement again.

You have no idea what a 21 trillion dollar economy is, do you?

JaceBlaze:

Have you ever heard of the 80/20 rule. You believe that a majority of the taxes used to finance welfare comes from your hard working South Africans and not larger corporates.

You are a dodo head.

JaceBlaze:

Venezuela not looking all that good these days, don't you think .
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
JaceBlaze:

"Operation Dudula"

run by citiizens who have no legal mandate.

I thought your folks were literate.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by JaceBlaze: 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
watersideboys:

We are the wisest you envious bitatccchhh

I rather go to togo and benin Republic than waste my money on south africa. Your glory is gone
Go and get your own forum and talk your dirt In your disgusting country. What is your aim here by the way? Looking for a fellow man to hit on? This guy is hungry for Nigerian man's asss grin. We are extremely masculine here our ass are strong and we go for females you nasty diseased south african. Gay asss niggah.

Hahahaha imagine being envious of perennial refugee from one of the most terrorised country in the world.

Togo already deported you in cattle trucks so I don't know what you hope to get from there this time LMAO.You are treated like a social leper wherever you go so just do everyone a favour and stay in Sambisa.We still attract illegal immigrants even today so I think our glory is far from over.

I like this forum.I get to mental fuçk kwerekwere brains for fun.I like it much better here hahahahaha grin

Not masculine enough to take back your country from the old and flabby Buhari huahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by JaceBlaze: 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
morpheus101:

run by citiizens who have no legal mandate.

I thought your folks were literate.

It's a movement that gives kwerekweres sleepless nights,legally mandated or otherwise. cheesy grin
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by watersideboys: 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Hahahaha imagine being envious of perennial refugee from one of the most terrorised country in the world.

Togo already deported you in cattle trucks so I don't know what you hope to get from there this time LMAO.You are treated like a social leper wherever you go so just do everyone a favour and stay in Sambisa.We still attract illegal immigrants even today so I think our glory is far from over.

I like this forum.I get to mental fuçk kwerekwere brains for fun.I like it much better here hahahahaha grin

Not masculine enough to take back your country from the old and flabby Buhari huahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Another jobless south african . Get a job and a life. My words are a waste with retroviral drug addicts like you. Pervert. Jobless dude depending on free WiFi from morning till night grin

Why don't you like working? I'm happy you guys are lazy grin what's kwerekwere grin. That word will never stick if you like use it 1 million times
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
JaceBlaze:

It's a movement that gives kwerekweres sleepless nights,legally mandated or otherwise. cheesy grin

Like i said its been 10+ years and multiple operation dudula's and killings and excuses to loot.

Has it solved your illegal immigrant issues or your lack of jobs?

Non pragmatic your people are, no?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Rejoinder To When A University Degree No Longer Guarantees A Job / How Much Does A Surveyor Earn Per Month In Naija / Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.