Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise (33870 Views)

Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex / HELP! My Brother Is Too Dull / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise by Classickj(m): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2022
Mariangeles:

When the older one is always expected to take care of the younger ones, who takes care of the older one?

You will be shocked by op's brother's side of the story.
the older once will take of themselves
That's the price we have to pay
Re: What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise by rex21: 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
Obivestor:
you are a fool
Because this is a faceless forum, you just choose to be impetuous and inept with your comments. Well, God bless you. Ignorance nor be better thing.
Re: What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise by Picktrust: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
Justkatty:
Still not seeing it
Please mention me together with it.
Re: What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise by Hassanmaye(m): 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
ViperAda:
You see these apprentices dem never chop belleful but go dey carry money dash girls, enter hotel go smash ashewo with small change dey suppose take chop. Your brother is doing well until you get sense.

-Viper
Hahahahhahah
Re: What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise by Hassanmaye(m): 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
waploger:

Both gender is complicatedly hard...
At times I would wish to be a woman then I remember women own hard aspect and I would be thankful for being a man.

. This is currently happening to me and my junior bro...
Ok but between women and men who work hard pass? Who nobody gives a damn about? WHO committ suicide the most? Do you read the Bible
Re: What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise by Picktrust: 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
Arrogantbro:
Send account details

I sent the account details earlier sir.
Re: What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise by Hassanmaye(m): 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
If he's not housing her, is she supposed to be living on the streets when she can stay with him? And how is he feeding her when he told her when she has money to refill gas, they will start cooking in the house again and she will eat? How do you say something so cruel to your own sister?

I don't see any sense of entitlement with the OP, else I would've called it out. She's trying. The brother is just being unnecessarily stingy and mean towards her. If I were him and in their position, I would share my last cup of water or whatever I'm eating with her because that's what a loving older sibling should do. It's not as if she's hasn't been trying herself.

Have you read the story?
Re: What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise by Picktrust: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
MOTOPARK:
please drop me your account details

THANK YOU.
Re: What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise by TheiaTalks: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
Based on the facts you presented here OP, what your brother is doing isn't fair. angry
Re: What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise by Picktrust: 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
MOTOPARK:

Done,time to time I will be sending little stuff

Thank you very much. Good bless you.
Re: What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise by Picktrust: 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
Xerum:
@Picktrust,

I have asked someone to send you 5k. Pls buy gas with it and manage it. I HATE to hear people suffer issues with feeding. It should be something basic. And avoid grudging your brother o. People have their reasons for doing whatever it is they do. We do not have to agree with their reasons. Focus on your hustle, work hard. Your time will come.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise by waploger(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Ok but between women and men who work hard pass? Who nobody gives a damn about? WHO committ suicide the most? Do you read the Bible

Bro.... You no go caprisone..

1 Like

Re: What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise by Tzar(m): 1:25am On Jan 29, 2022
Unfortunately, you have a brother that gives tough love. The truth is that there is no free meal anywhere! Double your hustle in a legal & decent way & you will be better for it in the future.
Honestly at 23, I believe you should be able to erk a living for yourself.
I suggest you find something to do to earn you a few extra bucks in the evening & weekends when you ain’t going to the tailor shop.
Some things you can do for neighbors & your church / mosque members are:
1. Approach people in who want to wash /iron their clothes for a fee.
2. Find people that you can wash their cars for a fee
3. If you have a flare for teaching, find parents that you can teach their kids for a fee.
4 If you can barb, find people who need home service.
5. Approach neighbors that need someone to clean their compound for a fee.

If you start seeing some money, stat focused! Buy the gas & make sure you save! Never venture into betting, drinking/ smoking or womanizing.
GOOD LUCK!
Re: What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise by Picktrust: 10:07am On Jan 29, 2022
Tzar:
Unfortunately, you have a brother that gives tough love. The truth is that there is no free meal anywhere! Double your hustle in a legal & decent way & you will be better for it in the future.
Honestly at 23, I believe you should be able to erk a living for yourself.
I suggest you find something to do to earn you a few extra bucks in the evening & weekends when you ain’t going to the tailor shop.
Some things you can do for neighbors & your church / mosque members are:
1. Approach people in who want to wash /iron their clothes for a fee.
2. Find people that you can wash their cars for a fee
3. If you have a flare for teaching, find parents that you can teach their kids for a fee.
4 If you can barb, find people who need home service.
5. Approach neighbors that need someone to clean their compound for a fee.

If you start seeing some money, stat focused! Buy the gas & make sure you save! Never venture into betting, drinking/ smoking or womanizing.
GOOD LUCK!

Thank you. I appreciate.
Re: What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise by leofab(f): 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
If he's not housing her, is she supposed to be living on the streets when she can stay with him? And how is he feeding her when he told her when she has money to refill gas, they will start cooking in the house again and she will eat? How do you say something so cruel to your own sister?

I don't see any sense of entitlement with the OP, else I would've called it out. She's trying. The brother is just being unnecessarily stingy and mean towards her. If I were him and in their position, I would share my last cup of water or whatever I'm eating with her because that's what a loving older sibling should do. It's not as if she's hasn't been trying herself.

everyone is an expert when it comes another person’ issues..
Re: What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise by Picktrust: 12:14am On Jan 30, 2022
Hello, thank you all for your kind words, suggestions and contributions. Each comment made a whole lot of sense to me. For the money, I want to make it clear. I got a total of N16k from kind hearted Nairalanders. I wasn't actually expecting that. May God bless you all.

Cc:
Xerum
Motopark,
MrMcJay
Justkatty
ChybuzzDD

4 Likes

Re: What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise by SALTandFIRE: 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
Funmmyastic:
Let me try my luck. 1767840248 Polaris bank .
czar:
0040012770 GTB Ola Igbokwe
I appreciate bro
Re: What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise by STARKENNETH(m): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 07, 2022
OP it is okay.
Re: What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise by Orente21(f): 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
Xerum:
@Picktrust,

I have asked someone to send you 5k. Pls buy gas with it and manage it. I HATE to hear people suffer issues with feeding. It should be something basic. And avoid grudging your brother o. People have their reasons for doing whatever it is they do. We do not have to agree with their reasons. Focus on your hustle, work hard. Your time will come.
Hello sir, Blessed Monday. Pls I need your like for my story.We have not been paid in the school I teach and I need the money to buy little foodstuffs to sustain myself and my kids. I beg you.Click like for orente21 story.

https://www.nairaland.com/6974352/10-giveaway-most-liked-story#110015888

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Mother And Her Son Sex Love Toiling - Real Damn Story! (Mom & son sex Story) / Why Do Women Prefer Their Children Over Their Husbands? / Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.