Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? (37840 Views)

Despites Racism, I Still Love These Countries. / Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Saao(m): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
blasted12:
Why are you guys all running away na? Don't you have any sense of patriotism? Stay back and help salvage the country grin. Oops I'm guilty of hypocrisy cos I myself am leaving by June grin
lol patriotism, even bubu don't even have it.
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by omoharry(f): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
Zenithpeak:

I can give quality information on UK, US, Ukraine and Canada.

For UK ..

It depends on the program of your choice.... Bsc, Msc etc. Generally, minimum tuition for UK schools is £13,000... You'll be allowed to make part payment and complete your the rest of your tuition as after you might have been complicated your registration.

Visa fee .$120

Health surcharge... It varies.... But not less than £850 and above.

Living Expenses per month: London.... £1,260/month

Your sponsor MUST have minimum balance of #15 - 20 million NGN in his account for minimum period of 30days at the visa application stage.

You must write your comprehensive statement of purpose

You must attend youy pre CAS interview and convince the school agent....

You must pay for your CAS fee after you have been offered admission.

Yellow Card

T.B Test

COVID-19 compliance

PTA

Flight Tickets....

With 6/7million naira you are likely to scale all the financial hurdles.

UK study visa allows you to travel with your immediate family and also allows you to work in the UK alongside your dependent family.

If you are truly serious dm let's talk about it or other countries of interest.

which one is PTA fee ??
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by oloshun(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
Hi Travel gurus,

I need help on budget estimate for student visa + tuition to the following countries.

US
UK
Canada
Australia
Poland
Germany
Netherlands
Sweden
Russia
France

It doesn't have to be an exact figure, just an estimate of how much to be budget is fine.

Thank you very much.
If you get to Germany maybe I can help.
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Zenithpeak(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
omoharry:
which one is PTA fee ??

Personal Traveling Allowance

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Bigpapi: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
Hi Travel gurus,

I need help on budget estimate for student visa + tuition to the following countries.

US
UK
Canada
Australia
Poland
Germany
Netherlands
Sweden
Russia
France

It doesn't have to be an exact figure, just an estimate of how much to be budget is fine.

Thank you very much.

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Thatdopekelly(m): 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
if you have about 2 or more million, your good to go.
2mill to any of the above listed countries? Not possible boss, unless you already have an established relative there..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by bizzibodi(m): 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
Everybody won Japa leave bubu to misgovern himself?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Exodora: 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Germany
I actually asked a similar question last night but haven't gotten any quote .
I want to know about that of Germany am a language student and would like to strengthen my learning ability over there but I have to know what is required before applying. And again my uncle is disturbing me to give him feed back on my findings Saturday at most.
Please if you have any infor that will be of help please help. Thanks in advance.
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by 16inchdick: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
Hi Travel gurus,

US
UK
Canada
Australia
Poland
Germany
Netherlands
Sweden
Russia
France

Thank you very much.

Poland- 3Million
Uk- Minimum 7m
Germany - 7m ( 6.1m for proof of funds + flight ticket and processing fee)
Australia- 12M

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by silibaba: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Mazi32:

Abeg baba tell me why.

I will advise you to go for Denmark.

When am less busy, I will outline why.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by fidtopade: 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
silibaba:

Find your way to Denmark or Norway. Eget why
I have always have Denmark in mind, please tell us more about Denmark.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by RPG2020(m): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Guy enter somalia from there enter Yemen from there you go enter Saudi Arabia

Thank me later
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Unbornay: 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
silibaba:

Find your way to Denmark or Norway. Eget why

Please, explain.
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Exodora: 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
oloshun:

If you get to Germany maybe I can help.
Please i also need help I have a deadline of Saturday to present my research to my sponsor.
I actually asked a similar question yesterday but haven't gotten any quote please help me.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by eneyoduke(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
For Canada you need just 4.4m in naria depending on dollars ($13,600)
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by AllKnowing: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:

Okay. Thanks.

Does anyone else know about the others?

Even 4M and you won’t be ready for Germany via study visa. And someone is telling you 2M
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Lakseg: 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=ACRI post=109738222]

On scholarship only

Op, for UK fees for PG £18k for a year or 2 masters program. Another £11k for living allowances.

Total £29k . Use #600 to convert to Naira
[/quot
What about for undergraduate per year,? Any idea for affordable universities in Texas USA to study polical science,? and is work& study permitted?
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Shydie(m): 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
You should include Norway in your list. Apparently I heard its not that expensive to study. Germany requires block account of 7m+, UK schools are expensive, US is same and it takes time too.

BuyAndSellStuff:
Hi Travel gurus,

US
UK
Canada
Australia
Poland
Germany
Netherlands
Sweden
Russia
France

Thank you very much.
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by valiju: 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hello can you can I have your number
Zenithpeak:

For UK ..

It depends on the program of your choice.... Bsc, Msc etc. Generally, minimum tuition for UK schools is £13,000... You'll be allowed to make part payment and complete your the rest of your tuition as after you might have been complicated your registration.

Visa fee .$120

Your sponsor MUST have minimum balance of #15 - 20 million NGN in his account for minimum period of 30days at the visa application stage.

Yellow Card

T.B Test

COVID-19 compliance

PTA

Flight Tickets....

UK study visa allows you to travel with your immediate family and also allows you to work in the UK alongside your dependent family.

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by andy4d2ofus(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
ACRI:

On scholarship only

Op, for UK fees for PG £18k for a year or 2 masters program. Another £11k for living allowances.

That's 17m plus
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by chinchum(m): 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
vague question. There are different types of visas.
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by chymeze: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
You have to be specific. Is it the cost of Visa (that is, visa fees) alone or visa plus living expenses? This is because most visas by themselves are cheap, but the problem is that these visas won't be granted if you don't show proof of living expenses for the duration of your stay in the country, as well as evidence of fees payment (or enrollment certificate) (if you're going there to study) or job offer)if going there to work). Most of these visa fees alone are less than 250 to 500 dollars (that's is, about 100 to 300k naira, but by the time you add living expenses (e.g $15k for Canada, $25k per year for Australia), that's when you'd start talking about millions of naira for the visa to be granted.
So you have to specify what aspects of the visa you want to know about
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Oracle55: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
golor:

I am trying to work out Canada self ... Apply for a master your self . The admission fee is less than 100k once that's out u pay a fee of about 4m. Travel ticket should be 400k ...tho I have 5m in budget for Canada but I know say small thing fit enter ..I prefer Canada so, if I wants to stay back let it be I stayed back in one of the best country in the world ...

For UK same process. U apply for admission less than 50k for admission. Once u gain admission. U pay fees less than 2m or 2m depending on the course and university. After that u use your admission letter apply for student visa that's express u will get it ..then travel ticket should be 300-400k ....other small money fit enter ..in student visa for masters u hv the opportunity to work and school..for Canada they give u post graduate opportunity to stay back and work and u can still apply for PR and get it easily.
For Canada you need IELTS right?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by AduroSA(m): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Canada.......
You check yourself first
DM
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Newton2024: 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
ACRI:

On scholarship only

29,000 X #600 = #17,400,000
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Kenox: 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
Zenithpeak:

For UK ..

Visa fee .$120

Yellow Card

T.B Test

COVID-19 compliance

PTA

Flight Tickets....

I will like to get more information on uk student visa. Can we text on whatsapp?

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by donforeign: 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
Hi Travel gurus,

US
UK
Canada
Australia
Poland
Germany
Netherlands
Sweden
Russia
France

Thank you very much.
And persn dey invite me to France, I said no ...chai whch wahala... D condition she give me be as e get, I said no.....

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Dreytonisback(m): 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
US. 4.5_6 m

UK. 5_M

Canada 3_5M

Australia 6_10M

Poland. 3_5M

Germany. 5_8M

Netherlands. 4_6M

Sweden. 3.5_6M

Russia. 3.5_5M

France. 2.5_4M

Lights up my kpoli in peace

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
The negative effect of bad economy, bad image outside is what we are seeing. I know it will get to this point.

You cannot see good people with good intention complaining. Many of those ones who are not qualified, but blocking the ways of good ones are nagging now. Lol. Yeap, I am happy with technology. Now, BVN and NIN are out and Nigerians cannot just use fake documents again. Even the US has stylishly stopped given out B1 and B2 for visiting. You must have real reason like going there for studies or prove you have a good job and will will valuable there.

I am happy this is happening. Let the mofos stay at home and the brains go there to make us proud again. The mofos should stay here and continue fighting themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by omoharry(f): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Zenithpeak:

Personal Traveling Allowance
ook! Thank you
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by donforeign: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
blasted12:
Why are you guys all running away na? Don't you have any sense of patriotism? Stay back and help salvage the country grin. Oops I'm guilty of hypocrisy cos I myself am leaving by June grin
lol funny ..where u dey go o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria / A Plane Crashed In Uruguay During Remembrance Of Plane That Crashed In 1972 / Bridge Collapses In Niger State Due To Heavy Rainfall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.