Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? (37798 Views)

Despites Racism, I Still Love These Countries. / Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by donforeign: 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
golor:

I am trying to work out Canada self ... Apply for a master your self . The admission fee is less than 100k once that's out u pay a fee of about 4m. Travel ticket should be 400k ...tho I have 5m in budget for Canada but I know say small thing fit enter ..I prefer Canada so, if I wants to stay back let it be I stayed back in one of the best country in the world ...

For UK same process. U apply for admission less than 50k for admission. Once u gain admission. U pay fees less than 2m or 2m depending on the course and university. After that u use your admission letter apply for student visa that's express u will get it ..then travel ticket should be 300-400k ....other small money fit enter ..in student visa for masters u hv the opportunity to work and school..for Canada they give u post graduate opportunity to stay back and work and u can still apply for PR and get it easily.
Any idea for Australia?

I have ND in engineering... E go work so ..help a brother
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by NwaliE01: 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
A friend is to travel to Australia in few weeks time. So far he has spent 3.2M and still counting. I feel you should prepare approximately 5M plus.
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by incredible2017: 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
Depends on what u wanna study and the school you apply for. If you studying an I.T related course, things might be much easier for you.
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Zif0: 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Millions
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by faceland: 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
That money never reach u start business

If you get minimum wage job, that is only 6 months salary. Less than 4 million naira.
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Gracy98(f): 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Can i have your details please
I have some questions pertaining traveling out to ask
Zenithpeak:

I can give quality information on UK, US, Ukraine and Canada.

For UK ..

It depends on the program of your choice.... Bsc, Msc etc. Generally, minimum tuition for UK schools is £13,000... You'll be allowed to make part payment and complete your the rest of your tuition as after you might have been complicated your registration.

Visa fee .$120

Health surcharge... It varies.... But not less than £850 and above.

Living Expenses per month: London.... £1,260/month

Your sponsor MUST have minimum balance of #15 - 20 million NGN in his account for minimum period of 30days at the visa application stage.

You must write your comprehensive statement of purpose

You must attend youy pre CAS interview and convince the school agent....

You must pay for your CAS fee after you have been offered admission.

Yellow Card

T.B Test

COVID-19 compliance

PTA

Flight Tickets....

With 6/7million naira you are likely to scale all the financial hurdles.

UK study visa allows you to travel with your immediate family and also allows you to work in the UK alongside your dependent family.

If you are truly serious dm let's talk about it or other countries of interest.

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by BuyAndSellStuff: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dreytonisback:
US. 4.5_6 m

UK. 5_M

Canada 3_5M

Australia 6_10M

Poland. 3_5M

Germany. 5_8M

Netherlands. 4_6M

Sweden. 3.5_6M

Russia. 3.5_5M

France. 2.5_4M

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Thanks. This is the kind of response I was seeking.
Please are you at least 90% sure of these figures?
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by ashawopikin(m): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
silibaba:

Find your way to Denmark or Norway. Eget why
or Nederland
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by BuyAndSellStuff: 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Zenithpeak:

I can give quality information on UK, US, Ukraine and Canada.

For UK ..

It depends on the program of your choice.... Bsc, Msc etc. Generally, minimum tuition for UK schools is £13,000... You'll be allowed to make part payment and complete your the rest of your tuition as after you might have been complicated your registration.

Visa fee .$120

Health surcharge... It varies.... But not less than £850 and above.

Living Expenses per month: London.... £1,260/month

Your sponsor MUST have minimum balance of #15 - 20 million NGN in his account for minimum period of 30days at the visa application stage.

You must write your comprehensive statement of purpose

You must attend youy pre CAS interview and convince the school agent....

You must pay for your CAS fee after you have been offered admission.

Yellow Card

T.B Test

COVID-19 compliance

PTA

Flight Tickets....

With 6/7million naira you are likely to scale all the financial hurdles.

UK study visa allows you to travel with your immediate family and also allows you to work in the UK alongside your dependent family.

If you are truly serious dm let's talk about it or other countries of interest.

Thanks.
Your number please
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Smith530: 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Omo I swear na this Norway day my mind oo, like how much to run everything for that way
silibaba:

Find your way to Denmark or Norway. Eget why
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by 30card(m): 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
wallay77:
When my friend left in 2019...he had like 2.4million
I don Bleep up sha
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by 30card(m): 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
That money never reach u start business wey go I've u billions
Be careful

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Stanbest7728: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
I wanted travelling to Canada this January, the estimate I was given is about 5-6 million.

For studies shia and it was even a Rev Father who lives in U.S
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by 16inchdick: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Smith530:
Omo I swear na this Norway day my mind oo, like how much to run everything for that way

Norway is 6.1Million (proof for funds) +flight ticket and processing=#7Million
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by AlphaStyles(m): 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
READING
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by tolajay: 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
A simple Google search for authorised info on this will be better instead of requesting for public opinion.

BuyAndSellStuff:
Hi Travel gurus,

I need help on budget estimate for student visa + tuition to the following countries.

US
UK
Canada
Australia
Poland
Germany
Netherlands
Sweden
Russia
France

It doesn't have to be an exact figure, just an estimate of how much to be budget is fine.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Dreytonisback(m): 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:

Thanks. This is the kind of response I was seeking.
Please are you at least 90% sure of these figures?

Check my signature
I still facts only
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by blasted12: 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
donforeign:
lol funny ..where u dey go o
If I tell you then I'd have to kill you grin
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
ACRI:

On scholarship only

Op, for UK fees for PG £18k for a year or 2 masters program. Another £11k for living allowances.

Total £29k . Use #600 to convert to Naira

17m ? And I no find business do here... 17m to travel out na craze oo

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Opeyemi04(m): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
ACRI:

On scholarship only

Op, for UK fees for PG £18k for a year or 2 masters program. Another £11k for living allowances.

Total £29k . Use #600 to convert to Naira
17milli
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Idiotmod: 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
wallay77:
Now it’s 3.6 upward
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Longin: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
SheikhMuniru:
Nigeria Schools are better than wasting your resources for student visa
village people......chai

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Someodds: 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
if you have about 2 or more million, your good to go.

Mugu. Even 50k abi? Nonsense talk
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Zenithpeak(m): 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:

Thanks.
Your number please

https:///message/GJIGQ257NFAYO1

Whatsapp..
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Zenithpeak(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
Gracy98:
Can i have your details please
I have some questions pertaining traveling out to ask

Here's my what'sapp link sir

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Zenithpeak(m): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
valiju:
Hello can you can I have your number

Here's is my what'sapp link

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Kunja2: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
wallay77:
for which country
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Kennyohio(m): 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
8 - 10 million is fine

No too reason 2 million
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Favour623(m): 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
U can go to any of those country with 8 - 10 million naira
And because u are going there for educational purpose u will have their green card before the end of the year
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by donforeign: 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
blasted12:
If I tell you then I'd have to kill you grin
wahala
tel me jare lol.
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Deandean: 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
SheikhMuniru:
Nigeria Schools are better than wasting your resources for student visa

He get why them name you Muniru…..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Die In An Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway - Graphic Pictures / Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria / Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.