Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? (37823 Views)

Despites Racism, I Still Love These Countries. / Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Samfloxin(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Someone told me 8 thousand euros for Germany last week

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by kenzysmith: 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
Samfloxin:
That money never reach u start business

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by emmydee(m): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
It is very important for you to tell us what route you intend to use to travel to any of these countries. Is it education, business or just tourism? If you wish to settle down in UK as a postgraduate student, then, 7 million naira should be ok.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by blasted12: 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Why are you guys all running away na? Don't you have any sense of patriotism? Stay back and help salvage the country Oops I'm guilty of hypocrisy cos I myself am leaving by June grin

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by emmydee(m): 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
That money never reach u start business

Bros, forget business in this country. If you find way, japa!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by kenzysmith: 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Samfloxin:
That money never reach u start business wey go I've u billions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Investorozay: 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
iretiogo1:
you must be joking 2 million for what ?

For tickets
grin
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
Japa in mind abi?
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Mazi32: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
silibaba:

Find your way to Denmark or Norway. Eget why

Abeg baba tell me why.
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Wolexspirit: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
U are joker.2m for where .are u traveling to Ghana.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nigeria Schools are better than wasting your resources for student visa

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by heniford2: 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:

Okay. Thanks.

Does anyone else know about the others?
not possible know before you Can but know 2m can never take you to German i said so unless ur wan follow through lyiba root,why not think of Finland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Jackipapa: 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
I Blame Buhari!
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by golor(m): 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
Hi Travel gurus,

I need help on budget estimate for student visa + tuition to the following countries.

US
UK
Canada
Australia
Poland
Germany
Netherlands
Sweden
Russia
France

It doesn't have to be an exact figure, just an estimate of how much to be budget is fine.

Thank you very much.

I am trying to work out Canada self ... Apply for a master your self . The admission fee is less than 100k once that's out u pay a fee of about 4m. Travel ticket should be 400k ...tho I have 5m in budget for Canada but I know say small thing fit enter ..I prefer Canada so, if I wants to stay back let it be I stayed back in one of the best country in the world ...

For UK same process. U apply for admission less than 50k for admission. Once u gain admission. U pay fees less than 2m or 2m depending on the course and university. After that u use your admission letter apply for student visa that's express u will get it ..then travel ticket should be 300-400k ....other small money fit enter ..in student visa for masters u hv the opportunity to work and school..for Canada they give u post graduate opportunity to stay back and work and u can still apply for PR and get it easily.

16 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by kenzysmith: 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
wallay77:
When my friend left in 2019...he had like 2.4million
which country pls?
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Bluetooth777(m): 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
inoki247:
Lol everything don cost even to du Visa don cost....

How much is du Visa presently bro?
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by vickydevoka(m): 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
ACRI:

On scholarship only

Op, for UK fees for PG £18k for a year or 2 masters program. Another £11k for living allowances.

Total £29k . Use #600 to convert to Naira
Mine was 15k pounds

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
Hi Travel gurus,

I need help on budget estimate for student visa + tuition to the following countries.

US
UK
Canada
Australia
Poland
Germany
Netherlands
Sweden
Russia
France

It doesn't have to be an exact figure, just an estimate of how much to be budget is fine.

Thank you very much.

Go to the travel section, you will info on student visa to all these countries
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by obembet(f): 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
blasted12:
Why are you guys all running away na? Don't you have any sense of patriotism? Stay back and help salvage the country grin. Oops I'm guilty of hypocrisy cos I myself am leaving by June grin

May your phone fall inside water grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by snoopz: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
To enter Germany you gats find your block account with atleast 4.2 mill

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by FemiZets(m): 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
It depends on lots of factors like: Your chosen course, your background (as you could qualify for fee reduction), your sponsor (having one gives an advantage), your proposed mission (to stay after course or to travel back to Nigeria), how much you have for tuition and accomodation etc. Remember that the rate of exchange is different for educational purposes. Check this site: www.andyoeo.co.uk and send me a message thereafter. We often visit Lagos/Abuja for student recruitments.

quote author=BuyAndSellStuff post=109728910]Hi Travel gurus,

US
UK
Canada
Australia
Poland
Germany
Netherlands
Sweden
Russia
France

Thank you very much.[/quote]
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Uzee24: 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Make una dey talk wetin una know. Bro if you want to travel, there are student visa travel threads here on Nairaland. You can get any information you want there.

2M cannot bring you to Germany as a student and I don't think it would take you to any of those countries you mentioned.

You need at least 10k Euros to start thinking of coming to Germany to study, except you have someone in Germany that can sponsor you. So convert 10k to naira at the current rate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
For Cyprus sure visa... Im your plug
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Lagbaja425(m): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
You know you can research the answer to this question yourself right? Why not do that and get accurate info vs. crowdsourcing anecdotal bs on nairaland?

BuyAndSellStuff:
Hi Travel gurus,

US
UK
Canada
Australia
Poland
Germany
Netherlands
Sweden
Russia
France

Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Zenithpeak(m): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
Hi Travel gurus,

US
UK
Canada
Australia
Poland
Germany
Netherlands
Sweden
Russia
France

Thank you very much.

I can give quality information on UK, US, Ukraine and Canada.

For UK ..

It depends on the program of your choice.... Bsc, Msc etc. Generally, minimum tuition for UK schools is £13,000... You'll be allowed to make part payment and complete your the rest of your tuition as after you might have been complicated your registration.

Visa fee .$120

Health surcharge... It varies.... But not less than £850 and above.

Living Expenses per month: London.... £1,260/month

Your sponsor MUST have minimum balance of #15 - 20 million NGN in his account for minimum period of 30days at the visa application stage.

You must write your comprehensive statement of purpose

You must attend youy pre CAS interview and convince the school agent....

You must pay for your CAS fee after you have been offered admission.

Yellow Card

T.B Test

COVID-19 compliance

PTA

Flight Tickets....

With 6/7million naira you are likely to scale all the financial hurdles.

UK study visa allows you to travel with your immediate family and also allows you to work in the UK alongside your dependent family.

If you are truly serious dm let's talk about it or other countries of interest.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by seyz91(m): 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
Bring 2.5mill and in part payment and you will get you to any of those countries with 100percent assurance except for Us and Canada not too sure but anywhere in Europe, 100percent, oversure dey worry am sef
BuyAndSellStuff:
Hi Travel gurus,

US
UK
Canada
Australia
Poland
Germany
Netherlands
Sweden
Russia
France

Thank you very much.
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by iretiogo1: 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
MsFaith:

Please give postgraduate figures for those 2 countries. Also in estimated budget
Uk tuition range from 13k pounds to 22k pounds depends on the school
Maintenance fees : £1,334 per month (for up to 9 months) for courses in London. £1,023 per month (for up to 9 months) for courses outside London.
London is 1334* 9
Outside London is 1023*9
you need to pay initial deposit after u get admission the amount depend on the school as well
Let assume your tuition fees is 13k
Maintenance fees is 1023* 9 =9207 [ outside London]
13000 + 9207 = 22207 pounds which is around 12.4m at oando rate@ of today
But you’re not going to pay the tuition fees once after adm or condition/unconditional offer you’re require to pay initial deposit the amount depends on the school for example Sunderland university u pay 3500pounds for initial deposit then if ur tuition fees is 13k and u pay 3500 initial deposit then you - the 3500 from the 13k then the balance of the tuition and maintenance fees must be in your account/ parent acct for 28-31 days for cas and visa application
9500+9207= 18707 pounds should be in your account for 28-31 days
Other expenses are TB test, visa fees, flight, rent bla bla and you need to pay 50% of the remaining tuition fees wen u get to the uni before they can enroll u with the my little explanation u shld b able to do the estimate cal urself
For Germany �� I think most school are free but you are required to block of 10332 euro after that other expenses are not that much sha only if you get free uni oooo

7 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by isukuru3(m): 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
if you have about 2 or more million, your good to go.
If you have two million you are good to go. I have a course that will guide on the necessary details to acquire and steps to take in order for you to travel to Canada and to avoid fraudulent immigration consultants. You can message me on 07089593577.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by cooltola(m): 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
N7-8 million naira
average studio / one bed room apartment rent $1000-$2000/monthly in a mid size town or big city in the USA
Food $100-200/monthly
Electricity $50-$100/monthly
Phone $40-$65/ monthly
a fairly used car $3000-$8000 cash or using the monthly payment of $200-350
auto insurance $150/monthly
Internet $50-100/monthly

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by cooltola(m): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
N7-8 million naira
average studio / one bed room apartment rent $1000-$2000/monthly in a mid size town or big city in the USA or you can apply the same for Canada
Food $100-200/monthly
Electricity $50-$100/monthly
Phone $40-$65/ monthly
a fairly used car $3000-$8000 cash or using the monthly payment of $200-350
auto insurance $150/monthly
Internet $50-100/monthly

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar / Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria / A Plane Crashed In Uruguay During Remembrance Of Plane That Crashed In 1972

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.