Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You (9221 Views)

Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) / After This Style He Will Never Cheat On You / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by DSHADOWWALKER: 9:50am On Jan 28, 2022
Elianawalker:

This message is for Men and Women and no sentiments were attached, just hard truth.

Now a lot of females misinterpret the word loyalty thinking loyalty is slavery or worship of any man but it is completely different from that.

Loyalty means giving and showing firm or constant support or allegiance to a person.

Loyalty is not faithfulness.A person can be loyal without being faithful

Loyalty is not slavery but allegiance to a person, the strength of a relationship is determined by loyalty to each other and loyalty is born through attraction, love and trust.

Why dogs remain man's best friend is because of loyalty.

You can’t buy it with wealth, you only earn it. You have to be worthy of loyalty for your woman to give it.

If you are overly possessive or barking orders and instructions at your woman, she will only give you her obedience but will not be loyal, such obedience will only be activated right in your face and when you are not there she does what she likes, why?
Her attraction for you is weak and she doesn’t care about you or what you want, she only cares about her happiness.
If she were loyal to you, she would put your happiness first before herself or she would make your happiness one of her major priorities.

Loyalty is the support and love from fans that will make a celebrity want to do more to entertain them, they would queue to buy tickets, they would fight to take the front roll, they would tattoo the celebrity's name on their body, they would watch and live like the celebrity, they would use the celebrity as a wallpaper, they would confess love, this is loyalty but the question is why are they so loyal?

Many Men want loyal women but how do you get loyalty from a woman? Since you cannot buy it with money. How do tou then earn it?
You see, the fans are loyal because of how valuable the celebrity is, this is the same thing that applies in relationship. Level of value matters, how valuable you are will determine the loyalty you get, if you earn a woman's loyalty you have earned it all, she wouldn’t cheat.

Note that, attraction doesn't earn you loyalty, she can be attracted to you and not be loyal, for you to earn her loyalty you must be valuable.

As for the ladies, What ladies do not understand is that with loyalty She can have him do anything for her, just like celebrity doing more for the fans to keep them happy

When feminism comes to play a woman loses every understanding of loyalty- feminism is an enemy of the Loyalty.

Only advanced women control men through loyalty.

The question is, are you worthy of Loyalty?

YOU can Follow me on Instagram @official.eliana.walker

My YouTube channel launches in FEBRUARY...
Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by DonroxyII: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2022
Truvelisback:
Nowadays, money buys Loyality. When some ladies notices that u are doing well as a guy, they tend to be loyal automatically.
They ain't Loyal. You are just a Present solution to Present Problem. They will turn away from you immediately SApA connect with You.

Loyalty is Forever even in Death.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by DonroxyII: 10:11am On Jan 30, 2022
Uncle96:

No you know nothing , let me be a multi millionaire, and you're broke. Put me around your woman for a month, shes gone bruh , even though she does not leave you for me, she'll still cheat on you to an extent
You be Small Boy.
His Woman will collect money from You and Still use it to Sponsor his Education and both of them will drop Ya A.ss and Use Your Money Japa.

That's Loyalty not to You but to the Main Guy. You are just a Money Machine !

1 Like

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Palazee(m): 10:14am On Jan 30, 2022
[s]
Truvelisback:
Nowadays, money buys Loyality. When some ladies notices that u are doing well as a guy, they tend to be loyal automatically.
[/s] Money can't buy any shít from women

Don't be deceived

Go tell that to jeff becuz, Bill gate.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Truvelisback(m): 11:17am On Jan 30, 2022
Palazee:
[s][/s] Money can't buy any shít from women

Don't be deceived

Go tell that to jeff becuz, Bill gate.
Bro, there are many ladies out there who are experiencing Domestic violence/maltreatment but couldn't leave the marriage because of the money. So, what do u have to say abt that?
Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Palazee(m): 11:19am On Jan 30, 2022
Truvelisback:
Bro, there are many ladies out there who are experiencing Domestic violence/maltreat but couldn't leave the marriage because of the money. So, what do u have to say abt that?
How does this defines loyalty

1 Like

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Truvelisback(m): 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
Palazee:
How does this defines loyalty
It makes her loyal to him because of his money.
Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Deicide: 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Money can buy loyalty but it can never buy respect.
Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Tboymessiah(m): 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
DonroxyII:
You be Small Boy.
His Woman will collect money from You and Still use it to Sponsor his Education and both of them will drop Ya A.ss and Use Your Money Japa.

NasoLifeBe
Guy commot all this Igbo film from ur head no be so e suppose be, the girl go leave you and no go come back again

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Uncle96(m): 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
DonroxyII:
You be Small Boy.

Lol abeg commot , wetin this one dey talk grin
Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by GGtutanuta(m): 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by AlphaTaikun: 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Elianawalker:

This message is for Men and Women and no sentiments were attached, just hard truth.

Now a lot of females misinterpret the word loyalty thinking loyalty is slavery or worship of any man but it is completely different from that.

Loyalty means giving and showing firm or constant support or allegiance to a person.

Loyalty is not slavery but allegiance to a person, the strength of a relationship is determined by loyalty to each other and loyalty is born through attraction, love and trust.

Why dogs remain man's best friend is because of loyalty.

You can’t buy it with wealth, you only earn it. You have to be worthy of loyalty for your woman to give it.

If you are overly possessive or barking orders and instructions at your woman, she will only give you her obedience but will not be loyal, such obedience will only be activated right in your face and when you are not there she does what she likes, why?
Her attraction for you is weak and she doesn’t care about you or what you want, she only cares about her happiness.
If she were loyal to you, she would put your happiness first before herself or she would make your happiness one of her major priorities.

Loyalty is the support and love from fans that will make a celebrity want to do more to entertain them, they would queue to buy tickets, they would fight to take the front roll, they would tattoo the celebrity's name on their body, they would watch and live like the celebrity, they would use the celebrity as a wallpaper, they would confess love, this is loyalty but the question is why are they so loyal?

Many Men want loyal women but how do you get loyalty from a woman? Since you cannot buy it with money. How do tou then earn it?
You see, the fans are loyal because of how valuable the celebrity is, this is the same thing that applies in relationship. Level of value matters, how valuable you are will determine the loyalty you get, if you earn a woman's loyalty you have earned it all, she wouldn’t cheat.

Note that, attraction doesn't earn you loyalty, she can be attracted to you and not be loyal, for you to earn her loyalty you must be valuable.

As for the ladies, What ladies do not understand is that with loyalty She can have him do anything for her, just like celebrity doing more for the fans to keep them happy

When feminism comes to play a woman loses every understanding of loyalty- feminism is an enemy of the Loyalty.

Only advanced women control men through loyalty.

The question is, are you worthy of Loyalty?

YOU can Follow me on Instagram @official.eliana.walker

My YouTube channel launches in FEBRUARY...
Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 11, 2022
nike4love:
As a man,try as much as you can to escape poverty.Nigerian girls no get joy...they will eventually tear you to shred.
A man is respected according to what he can provide even in his own house.women re unpredictable grin

Every man cannot escape poverty in Nigeria. Na the women I pity in this case because, I'm going to make that money and never ever get married.
Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Jmichael1(m): 7:18am On Jun 11, 2022
Does dis loyalty also goes to nigeria grls?
Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Streetmovement(m): 9:58am On Jun 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Rubbish
Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by nike4love: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Every man cannot escape poverty in Nigeria. Na the women I pity in this case because, I'm going to make that money and never ever get married.

That's the sad truth my man,but we don't have to discourage men from hustling....

1 Like

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Savedday: 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
The only thing 9ja girls understand is urgent 2k not loyalty!

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First Love Came Back! I Need Advise (please) / The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty / Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.