Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

Just Before You Say I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Before You Say I Do (619 Views)

Things Sex Can Make You Say Unknowingly / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / "You Really Shouldn't Say 'I Love You' Unless You Mean It" - Jessica - Age 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Before You Say I Do by bizmogul(m): 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2011
With the increase in broken marriages on begins to wonder why people ever delve into marriage when they are not ready for it or understand it. It is imperative for people to check themselves before they walk down the aisle to say "I Do" marriage is supposed to be interesting; it is for some and for some others it is hell. I think people should undrstand themselves first before trying to understand their partner. Before saying I do it is important to study and analyze your partner to be, check for comprtability et al.
Re: Just Before You Say I Do by Sijo01(f): 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2011
OK!
any other thing?
Re: Just Before You Say I Do by r231(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2011
Yes sir grin
Re: Just Before You Say I Do by bizmogul(m): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2011
@ Sijo no other thing it's just an advice as broken homes are now widespread
Re: Just Before You Say I Do by 2blunt: 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2011
pls which hospital do u recommend- grin
Re: Just Before You Say I Do by Sijo01(f): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2011
bizmogul:

@ Sijo no other thing it's just an advice as broken homes are now widespread
[b]
Ayit, thant u.
[/b]
smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Women Return To Thier Former Guy When They Think Of Divoice / Abeg Guys, What Can Make A Single Lady Say She Is Not Interest In Single Guys. / Singles Seminar:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.