Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Dangerous Love - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dangerous Love (17588 Views)

Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" / Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) / Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangerous Love by Zamar: 6:08am On May 24, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Dangerous Love by BigBasher: 6:19am On May 26, 2022
tonysunkan:
‘This Friday? That’s interesting.’

‘Yes, this Friday. That means you’ll shift your coming to Lagos till next weekend.’

‘That’s right. I’ll text the address of this place to you. Send it to her. Send her number to me, too. I will like to know the minute she steps on Abuja.’

‘Alright. That will be no problem. I will do so.’

After I had ended the conversation, I thought over the coming around of Lizzy. From the little I knew about her, she was a good, young lady. However, having her around me meant I had to be very careful in my affairs with Tosin, Zaynab, or whoever. I thought of Zaynab being around and shook my head.

There was no way Zaynab and Lizzy would be around my residence at the same time. I must find alternative residence for Zaynab. Better still, Zaynab should hold on about coming to meet me.

‘Who again is coming on Friday?’ Tosin asked, interrupting into my thoughts.

‘My wife’s junior sister.’

‘You’ll have your lady friend and sister-in-law here at the same time?’

I grinned ruefully. ‘No way. One will have to hold on for another.’

I called Zaynab’s number.

‘Hello, darling. See, something has just cropped up. My wife just called now that her junior sister will be coming to Abuja this Friday, and she’ll be staying with me. You will have to shelve your coming here for now.’

‘Why?’ she asked.

‘What d’you mean, why? I said the junior sister will be coming here from Friday. That means I have a spy around.’

‘Oh, no. So, how do we see?’

‘I’ll be coming to Lagos, next weekend.’

‘You mean I have to wait that long? Ah, no. That’s not good enough.’

‘Don’t worry. I’ll compensate you for the trouble. As soon as I settle down fully here in Abuja, I’ll come up with better plans.’

With the promise of compensation, Zaynab was mollified. On Tuesday morning, I was at my desk as early as quarter to eight, ably assisted by Tosin.

The days moved fast and I got immersed in my work. Fransisca sent her sister’s number to me, so we could open a line of communication. As if by default, I did not prod Tosin for any intimacy again.

On Friday, Lizzy informed me that she would be coming by road and should arrive Abuja by two o’clock. I told her to go to my residence direct, as I would still be at work. I also called the security guy manning my residence to allow Lizzy access to the house.

By four o’clock, I decided to close for work. I sat comfortably at the back seat while I was driven back to my residence. The orderly sat at the passenger’s seat, while Tosin sat with me at the back seat.

‘We’re starting the weekend today,’ I began. ‘You can have a break. By Monday, you come back and resume your duties.’

She nodded. ‘That will be welcome.’

‘Yes. Take a break for the weekend. Thank God it’s Friday.’

Some minutes later, we got to my residence. Lizzy was already in the house. She came out to greet me.

‘Uncle, good afternoon.’

‘Lizzy, you’re welcome. How was your trip? I hope it’s not tiring.’

‘It was okay, uncle. It was smooth and eventful.’

I went to the master bedroom to change to jeans and t-shirt and came back to the large sitting-room to rejoin Lizzy, who was watching the large screen.

‘I must congratulate you on your appointment, sir,’ she said.

‘Congratulations.’

I smiled broadly. ‘Thank you, Lizzy. We thank God for everything.’

‘Sister must be very happy that her hubby is working close to the seat of power now.’

I chuckled and nodded. ‘I hope the cook has given you something to eat.’

‘Yes. Thanks for the hospitality.’

Tosin came in to inform me that she was set to leave.

‘Alright, Tosin. Take care of yourself.’

‘Thank you, sir. Have a nice weekend.’ She left the place.

‘Fransisca said you’re starting the orientation camp on Monday,’ I stated.
‘Yes. For the next three weeks or so, I’ll be there.’

Dangerous Love: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/dangerous-love/46639
Re: Dangerous Love by Saturn101: 12:45pm On May 28, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Dangerous Love by tonysunkan: 7:42pm On May 28, 2022
‘Indeed, it’s a big coincidence. The orientation camp starts from next week. She’ll be around by Friday just to familiarize herself with the area.’

‘Yes, this Friday. That means you’ll shift your coming to Lagos till next weekend.’

‘That’s right. I’ll text the address of this place to you. Send it to her. Send her number to me, too. I will like to know the minute she steps on Abuja.’

After I had ended the conversation, I thought over the coming around of Lizzy. From the little I knew about her, she was a good, young lady. However, having her around me meant I had to be very careful in my affairs with Tosin, Zaynab, or whoever. I thought of Zaynab being around and shook my head.

There was no way Zaynab and Lizzy would be around my residence at the same time. I must find alternative residence for Zaynab. Better still, Zaynab should hold on about coming to meet me.

‘Hello, darling. See, something has just cropped up. My wife just called now that her junior sister will be coming to Abuja this Friday, and she’ll be staying with me. You will have to shelve your coming here for now.’

‘Why?’ she asked.

‘What d’you mean, why? I said the junior sister will be coming here from Friday. That means I have a spy around.’

‘Don’t worry. I’ll compensate you for the trouble. As soon as I settle down fully here in Abuja, I’ll come up with better plans.’

With the promise of compensation, Zaynab was mollified. On Tuesday morning, I was at my desk as early as quarter to eight, ably assisted by Tosin.

The days moved fast and I got immersed in my work. Fransisca sent her sister’s number to me, so we could open a line of communication. As if by default, I did not prod Tosin for any intimacy again.

On Friday, Lizzy informed me that she would be coming by road and should arrive Abuja by two o’clock. I told her to go to my residence direct, as I would still be at work. I also called the security guy manning my residence to allow Lizzy access to the house.

By four o’clock, I decided to close for work. I sat comfortably at the back seat while I was driven back to my residence. The orderly sat at the passenger’s seat, while Tosin sat with me at the back seat.

‘We’re starting the weekend today,’ I began. ‘You can have a break. By Monday, you come back and resume your duties.’

Some minutes later, we got to my residence. Lizzy was already in the house. She came out to greet me.

‘Uncle, good afternoon.’

Dangerous Love: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/dangerous-love/46639

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Love by tonysunkan: 7:46pm On May 28, 2022
'Indeed, it’s a big coincidence. The orientation camp starts from next week. She’ll be around by Friday just to familiarize herself with the area.’

‘Why?’ she asked.

‘Uncle, good afternoon.’

Dangerous Love: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/dangerous-love/46639[sup][/sup]

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Love by BigBasher: 7:28am On May 29, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Dangerous Love by FairCritic(m): 7:30am On May 31, 2022
Nice work.
Re: Dangerous Love by Awesome05: 10:19am On Jun 01, 2022
Cool.
Re: Dangerous Love by ThrillPlus: 7:22am On Jun 04, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Dangerous Love by BigBasher: 7:37am On Jun 06, 2022
Go on.
Re: Dangerous Love by Awesome05: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Dangerous Love by Zamar: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2022
Next...
Re: Dangerous Love by BigBasher: 8:07am On Jun 10, 2022
Zamar:
Next...
Re: Dangerous Love by tonysunkan: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
BigBasher:
Nice update.
Many thanks.
Re: Dangerous Love by Ultimas: 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nice work.
Re: Dangerous Love by FairCritic(m): 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
More...
Re: Dangerous Love by Saturn101: 5:09am On Jun 17, 2022
Nice work.
Re: Dangerous Love by FairCritic(m): 7:32am On Jun 23, 2022
More...
Re: Dangerous Love by tonysunkan: 8:11am On Jun 26, 2022
Some minutes later, we got to my residence. Lizzy was already in the house.

She came out to greet me.

‘Uncle, good afternoon.’

I went to the master bedroom to change to jeans and t-shirt and came back to the large sitting-room to rejoin Lizzy, who was watching the large screen.

‘Congratulations.’

‘Sister must be very happy that her hubby is working close to the seat of power now.’

‘It’s a worth-while experience. I really enjoyed myself during the NYSC.’

She smiled. ‘I hope I’ll enjoy this one o.’

With Lizzy around, I spent my first weekend in Abuja. On Sunday morning, she dressed up and said she would look around for a church to worship.

‘What about you, uncle? Are you not going to church?’

‘Not today,’ I replied.

She left for the church, while I relaxed with the television. By half an hour past noon, Lizzy was back. With her in the house, boredom was off. I called my wife later that evening, as I had been doing every day.

‘I hope you’re not bored over there,’ she said.

‘Oh, no. Thank God your sister is around. How are the children?’

‘They’re doing fine.’

I chatted with her for several more minutes and finally disconnected the line. On Monday morning, after arriving my office, I asked the driver go back to my residence and to convey Lizzy to the orientation camp.

Tosin came with the news that she had been redeployed from my office.

‘So soon?’ I said in surprise. ‘You were only here for a week.’

She shrugged. ‘That’s government job for you. It’s a pleasure briefly working for you, Mr. Ayoola.’

I nodded. ‘It’s indeed a pleasure. Let me have your number. We’ll still be communicating.’

She used her line to call my number.
‘That’s my number.’

‘Yes. I’ll surely saved it,’ I said.

I immersed in my work and tried to do my best. Just about noon, Zaynab called me.

‘We’ve been told to resume by this week Wednesday,’ she informed.

‘I see. I’ll be in Lagos this weekend, so we’ll arrange to see each other,’ I put in.

‘Oh, I so much miss you.’

I grinned. ‘I miss you too. Don’t worry, this Friday is just a few weeks to go.’

Later, when I closed and was back at my residence, I realized that I was quite lonely. Tosin had been redeployed while Lizzy was at the camp. I just had to watch movies and listen to news to reduce my boredom.

I had to do that the whole of that week. I became a workaholic and devoted my energy to my work. That Friday evening, I took a flight to Lagos to be with my family.

My children clung on to me as if I had been away for months. Of course, my dear wife, Fransisca was glad to have me back too, even if only for a couple of days. On Saturday, under the guise of seeing some friends, I met with Zaynab at one of the rendezvous we used.

As soon as we were in the confine of the lodging room, she came to douse my lips with kisses.

‘I miss you, darling,’ she cooed.

‘I miss you too.’

In the rented room, I threw her on my bed and started to kiss her hard. After that I slid my hand between her legs to massage her pussy.

Zaynab began to get wet and then she unzipped her trousers and took them off. I unbuttoned her shirt and pulled her panties down just enough so I could make my thing.
‘Ahh...what are you going to do now?’ she asked.

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Love by Zamar: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Dangerous Love by Awesome05: 4:36am On Jun 30, 2022
Nice
Re: Dangerous Love by rxwilly: 5:41am On Jun 30, 2022
For the Dengerous love you can use Generic medicine for your personal life .

This Medicine is very usefull for your health and personal life in bed performance.
Re: Dangerous Love by yeyedu(m): 5:43am On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=tonysunkan post=114164400] Some minutes later, we got to my residence. Lizzy was already in the house.

She came out to greet me.

‘Uncle, good afternoon.’

‘Congratulations.’

‘It’s a worth-while experience. I really enjoyed myself during the NYSC.’

She smiled. ‘I hope I’ll enjoy this one o.’

With Lizzy around, I spent my first weekend in Abuja. On Sunday morning, she dressed up and said she would look around for a church to worship.

‘What about you, uncle? Are you not going to church?’

‘Not today,’ I replied.

She left for the church, while I relaxed with the television. By half an hour past noon, Lizzy was back. With her in the house, boredom was off. I called my wife later that evening, as I had been doing every day.

‘I hope you’re not bored over there,’ she said.

‘Oh, no. Thank God your sister is around. How are the children?’

‘They’re doing fine.’

I chatted with her for several more minutes and finally disconnected the line. On Monday morning, after arriving my office, I asked the driver go back to my residence and to convey Lizzy to the orientation camp.

Tosin came with the news that she had been redeployed from my office.

‘So soon?’ I said in surprise. ‘You were only here for a week.’

She shrugged. ‘That’s government job for you. It’s a pleasure briefly working for you, Mr. Ayoola.’

I nodded. ‘It’s indeed a pleasure. Let me have your number. We’ll still be communicating.’

She used her line to call my number.
‘That’s my number.’

‘Yes. I’ll surely saved it,’ I said.

I immersed in my work and tried to do my best. Just about noon, Zaynab called me.

‘We’ve been told to resume by this week Wednesday,’ she informed.

‘I see. I’ll be in Lagos this weekend, so we’ll arrange to see each other,’ I put in.

‘Oh, I so much miss you.’

I grinned. ‘I miss you too. Don’t worry, this Friday is just a few weeks to go.’

Later, when I closed and was back at my residence, I realized that I was quite lonely. Tosin had been redeployed while Lizzy was at the camp. I just had to watch movies and listen to news to reduce my boredom.

I had to do that the whole of that week. I became a workaholic and devoted my energy to my work. That Friday evening, I took a flight to Lagos to be with my family.

My children clung on to me as if I had been away for months. Of course, my dear wife, Fransisca was glad to have me back too, even if only for a couple of days. On Saturday, under the guise of seeing some friends, I met with Zaynab at one of the rendezvous we used.

As soon as we were in the confine of the lodging room, she came to douse my lips with kisses.

‘I miss you, darling,’ she cooed.

‘I miss you too.’

In the rented room, I threw her on my bed and started to kiss her hard. After that I slid my hand between her legs to massage her pussy.

Zaynab began to get wet and then she unzipped her trousers and took them off. I unbuttoned her shirt and pulled her panties down just enough so I could make my thing.
‘Ahh...what are you going to do now?’ she asked.

Beautiful ❤️❤️❤️
Re: Dangerous Love by BigBasher: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nice work.
Re: Dangerous Love by tonysunkan: 7:06am On Jul 03, 2022
‘How?’ she asked with a soft voice.

‘Watch and see.’

Right on, I began to massage her clit with my finger. She started to moan. Seeing that she was enjoying it, I went to the next level and inserted a finger inside her. She bit her bottom lip as I moved my finger inside her.

‘Hmn… this is so cool.’ Zaynab said.

‘I bet it is.’

I continued to move my finger inside her until I saw that her pussy got so wet that it soaked the sheet. Her face was excited and the look that she had on her face was telling me that I could do whatever I wanted with her from that moment forward.

‘Oh my goodness. You are so wet,’ I teased.

‘Yes...I want your dick inside me bad!’ She said with a soft voice.

‘You want it?’

‘Yes. I want you. I want you so fucking bad! I want you to Bleep me.’

Hearing that, I got up and took my clothes off. When my cock came within her grab, she licked her lips.

‘Come here,’ she said grabbing my dick and pulling it towards her mouth.
She touched the tip with her lips then kissed it.

After that, she pulled her tongue out and proceeded to lick it. A few licks later, she put the head in her mouth and began to suck it. I couldn't resist much more and what I did was to grab her head and start to move my hips back and forth, fucking her mouth hard.

I could do that for too long, but I wanted something else from her now. I laid her on the bed again and went on to kiss her abdomen all the way down to her pussy. When I reached her fresh shaved pussy, I started to lick it slowly. After that I began to kiss it hard making her to almost lose her mind.

‘Oh my fucking goodness!’ she shouted, then put her legs between my head.
I continued to kiss her pussy making her body to move on its own. My tongue came out and I started to lick her clit.

Zaynab's body began to shiver and that was when I thought that it was the moment for her to get banged. I got up and pulled out a condom from my drawer. I asked her if she wanted it with a condom or without. She took the condom, unwrapped the package, pulled out a condom and put it on my dick.

What she did from that moment was to stroke my dick with a condom a few times then she pulled it off, put it between her teeth and winked at him.

‘Very well then dear. I liked what you did there,’ I said.

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Love by ThrillPlus: 8:05am On Jul 05, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Dangerous Love by Awesome05: 5:48am On Aug 03, 2022
Next please.
Re: Dangerous Love by tonysunkan: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
‘Very well then dear. I liked what you did there,’ I said.

I spread her legs and inserted the tip inside her. She started to moan and from there I pushed half of my cock inside her.

‘Oh goodness! That feels so cool!’ Zaynab moaned out loud with the condom between her teeth.

‘Yeah,’ I said getting in the game.

Her body started to get be thrilled. I began to move my hips back and forth without stopping. The young lady moaned all the time out of pleasure, never breaking eye contact with me. I grabbed her hips and started to bang her faster. The result of that was to make her moan louder. At a moment, she put the condom inside her mouth then spit it on her breasts.

‘Oh my gosh! Hmn....goodness! This is so cool.’

‘I could say the same thing about your body, dear,’ I said smiling.

I wanted to change positions so I pulled my cock out from her and told her to get in doggy style. She did what I said to her. From behind, I began to bang her harder. To make her feel better, I grabbed her hands and put them on her back then I pulled them to me making her to arch her back. Seeing what I just did to her, she smiled and moaned hard.

‘Shit!’ she said, smirking.

‘You tried it now. How does it feel?’

‘It felt like I'm going to be bleeped hard.’

‘You're right!’ I said.

My dick was drilling her pussy like it was just a toy. I didn't have any mercy for it. Afterall, she was enjoying it very much. It started to get very hot in the room. Both of us felt like there was no more air here but that did not stop us. Indeed, we had to moan out the pleasure that we were experiencing.

‘Let me know when you are close, dear,’ she said.

‘Well, I'm pretty close. Where do you want me to cum?’

‘Everywhere you want babe. Just not inside.’

‘Do you want to take it on the face?’ I asked.

‘For you, dear? I would gladly take it in the face and be so proud of it.’ she said.

Not even a minute passed after she said this when I pulled my cock out and laid her on the bed again. I got on top of her and began to slowly stroke my cock. she was watching the action passionately and waited for my semen to shoot out on her face. She opened her mouth and pulled her tongue out. Not long after that I began to ejaculate. Every shot of it was directed where I wanted to go: inside her mouth, her lips, her face, her forehead.

‘Goodness, that's it,’ I said.

For now, I was spent, but a great deal of actin was still under way. This was just the preamble.

We remained entangled in a passionate embrace and were soon under the bed spread, making love. She looked contented thereafter.

‘This your new Abuja job is taking you away from me for too many days,’ she said.

I grinned to myself. Was it not for good? That’s life,’ I said.

A couple of hours later, we parted ways, after compensating her financially.

I decided to return to Abuja Sunday evening. Yes, any time I came to Lagos, I would be going back by Sunday evening flight. The big house welcomed me back. I went back to the monoTife of indulging in my work and relaxing at home alone. I did not want to start patronizing any club or social place yet. I was always reserved in such matters.

Monday to Friday, I followed the same routine, from my place of work to my residence. I also decided that my trip to be with my family for the weekend would be every forth-night. That Friday, on my way from work,

I thought of how the weekend would be. Surprisingly, on getting home, I met Lizzy in the house.

‘What a surprise. I thought you’ll be in the camp.’

She grinned at me. ‘I sneaked out of the camp to come and spend the weekend. I’ll go back on Monday. We have one week to go.’

Somehow, I felt I would not be so bored with her being around, after all.

‘Well, it’s alright.’ I shrugged. ‘You’re welcome.’

The cook came to ask what she should prepare for dinner. A look at her drawn face showed that something was wrong.

‘What’s the problem, Ms. Abutu?’ I asked.

‘I’m not feeling too well,’ she said. ‘I think I have malaria.’

‘Oh, sorry about that. That means you should go and rest. Don’t worry, now that Lizzy is here, she should be able to prepare meal. Go and rest.’

‘Oh, thank you, sir.’

She left the sitting-room.

I turned to my sister-in-law. ‘You should be able to prepare something, shouldn’t you?’

Lizzy smiled. ‘Of course, I can.’ She got to her feet. ‘What do you want for dinner, Your Excellency?’

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Love by Awesome05: 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nice ugdate.
Re: Dangerous Love by tonysunkan: 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
I turned to my sister-in-law. ‘You should be able to prepare something, shouldn’t you?’
Lizzy smiled. ‘Of course, I can.’ She got to her feet. ‘What do you want for dinner, Your Excellency?’

‘Your Excellency?’ I smiled broadly. ‘I pray I will rise to that level. As for food, anything you prepare will be okay.’

She grinned and went to the kitchen. She remembered my favorite food was fried rice and chicken. There was chicken in the pot of stew, so all she had to do was prepare the fried. Just like Fransisca, her sister, she was good in culinary skills. About forty minutes later, she served me a steaming meal of fried rice and chicken.

‘Wow! It smells delicious,’ I said. ‘I hope the taste will be very good too.’

Lizzy smiled. ‘Well, as people say, the taste of the pudding is in its eating. Take a bite and decide if it’s delicious or not.’

I lifted a spoonful to my mouth and munched for a couple of seconds. ‘Wow, this is really delicious! Where did you learn to cook like this?’

‘I guess it comes naturally,’ she replied as she sat across me on the table and served herself.

We ate in silence for a while.

‘You’ve not told me about your experience at the camp,’ I pointed out.

She swallowed what she was chewing. ‘Uncle, it’s not so good o. The food is not appetizing at all.’

I grinned. I was not surprised to hear that.
‘Well, apart from food, what about friendship? Have you been able to make new friends there?’

She nodded. ‘Sure.’

‘Some corpers meet our future partners in the camp and during the NYSC, you know?’ I said.

‘Yes, I know.’ Then, she looked at me curiously. ‘I hope you’re not thinking I’m out for a future partner, now, uncle.’

I shrugged. ‘Why not?’

‘I’m just twenty-one.’

‘It doesn’t mean the wedding must be right now. But the future partner can be got there.’

She shrugged too. ‘You’re right, anyway.’
After the meal, she took the plates to the kitchen and washed them before she returned to the sitting-room.

‘Uncle, this your job, how exciting is it?’ she wanted to know.

I grinned. ‘It is as exciting as taking a vacation on the Caribbean island.’

‘Wow! That means it must really be exciting.’

‘You can say that again.’

‘But, it’s risky, isn’t it?’

I clouded my face. ‘Risky? How d’you mean?’
She shook her head. ‘I’ve never really fancied journalism. Despite the opportunities it avails, I think it’s still one of the riskiest jobs in the world.’

‘You’re quite right,’ I agreed. ‘But, there is also the good side. Such as the one I have now.’

‘Well it has paid off for you. There are numerous others that are still struggling and are still exposed to great risks. I will rather join the civil service than practice journalism.’

Lizzy had studied Sociology in the university and had maintained that she would like to work as Social welfare officer on in the Ministry where her course would be appreciated.

I nodded. ‘There’s nothing bad in your aspiration.’

‘Now that you’re connected,’ she prodded, ‘helping me to secure employment in a Ministry or government agency should not be s problem.’

I agreed. ‘Yes, it shouldn’t be a problem.’

‘I never knew you’re a good conversationalist like this,’ Lizzy observed. ‘I always thought you’re aloof. In fact, I used to think you were a snob.’

I laughed shortly. ‘You can’t be serious, Lizzy. Me, a snob? No, no, no.’

‘I can see that I’ve been wrong all these while, for I’m seriously enjoying your company.’

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Love by Saturn101: 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Dangerous Love by Zamar: 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
Next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LADIES!!! Big, Muscular Guys Vs Trim, Fit Guys. / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.