Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Should I Stay Off Campus Or On Campus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Stay Off Campus Or On Campus (932 Views)

Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

Should I Stay Off Campus Or On Campus by Johnwick64: 12:05am On Jan 28, 2022
Hey guys, sorry for putting this in this section but I did because this section gets more traffic than education.
I am about to resume to the university of Ibadan and I am confused whether I should stay on or off-campus. I wish to stay off-campus because am actually a very quiet and private person and i don't think I would be comfortable living with four people in a room or using a dirty toilet or dealing with noise. Besides I am a Muslim and I need privacy and clean environment to perform solat.
The problem is the closest place to ui is agbowo which has a reputation for robbery and cult attacks, basically a ghetto, so its out of the option. There are other environs around but am not so sure of the safety, should I just stay on campus and observe this areas,I could
probably learn to adapt to hostel life or does anyone have any recommendation for safe neighbourhood around U.i
Re: Should I Stay Off Campus Or On Campus by HopeNeverDies: 12:10am On Jan 28, 2022
Damnn!!!! Stay in the middle of Campus Boss...

Re: Should I Stay Off Campus Or On Campus by olamidedivotee(f): 12:19am On Jan 28, 2022
Stay off campus and keep your head low. I've lived in Agbowo before and all I will tell you is that there is nothing to be scared about.
Just don't stay out late at night.
You will surely enjoy it.

In case anyone need a content writer, kindly check my signature.
Re: Should I Stay Off Campus Or On Campus by Johnwick64: 12:24am On Jan 28, 2022
olamidedivotee:
Stay off campus and keep your head low. I've lived in Agbowo before and all I will tell you is that there is nothing to be scared about.
Just don't stay out late at night.
You will surely enjoy it.

In case anyone need a content writer, kindly check my signature.
I am still confused right now. Because someone was advising that I would be harrassed by those cult guys, they could collect my properties and cajole me to join them and late night robberies.
Re: Should I Stay Off Campus Or On Campus by dawnomike(m): 12:30am On Jan 28, 2022
Johnwick64:
Hey guys, sorry for putting this in this section but I did because this section gets more traffic than education.
I am about to resume to the university of Ibadan and I am confused whether I should stay on or off-campus. I wish to stay off-campus because am actually a very quiet and private person and i don't think I would be comfortable living with four people in a room or using a dirty toilet or dealing with noise. Besides I am a Muslim and I need privacy and clean environment to perform solat.
The problem is the closest place to ui is agbowo which has a reputation for robbery and cult attacks, basically a ghetto, so its out of the option. There are other environs around but am not so sure of the safety, should I just stay on campus and observe this areas,I could
probably learn to adapt to hostel life or does anyone have any recommendation for safe neighbourhood around U.i
I graduated from U.I... please and please, stay on campus or get a BQ in the school especially if you are student in faculty of science (8a.m lectures boku).

Security wise, I will also advise you stay on campus...
Re: Should I Stay Off Campus Or On Campus by olamidedivotee(f): 12:35am On Jan 28, 2022
Johnwick64:
I am still confused right now. Because someone was advising that I would be harrassed by those cult guys, they could collect my properties and cajole me to join them and late night robberies.

Don't live in a ghetto street, or you will end up regretting. From hearing sounds of fighting, gambling and touts doing all sort of bad things, mostly at night tho.

So, you can find an apartment in Orogun, it is quite fair when compared to Agbowo. But the distance is not too far if you don't trek.
Re: Should I Stay Off Campus Or On Campus by arthurwillia(m): 12:41am On Jan 28, 2022
Johnwick64:

You wan go off k so you go fit Dey lash baa
Better stay on k first then shadow when you enter the system
Plus you fit fail if you Dey outside if you don’t know what you are doing

Re: Should I Stay Off Campus Or On Campus by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:51am On Jan 28, 2022
If you be real niggar all there cult boys matter no go worry you
Re: Should I Stay Off Campus Or On Campus by youngreezy(m): 1:17am On Jan 28, 2022
Stay on campus first,na there you go gather experience and toughness to hani off campus...shikena
Re: Should I Stay Off Campus Or On Campus by Sekoni003(m): 7:12am On Jan 28, 2022
Stay on campus in your first year. You need the O.T cheesy
Re: Should I Stay Off Campus Or On Campus by Boogyman557: 7:24am On Jan 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I say AGAIN!

STAY OFF COMPUS...

In case CONJI HOLD u...

U FIT get time JAZZ in better ASHAWOO house..

WTF MAN
Re: Should I Stay Off Campus Or On Campus by Arewa247(m): 7:29am On Jan 28, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I say AGAIN!

STAY OFF COMPUS...

In case CONJI HOLD u...

WTF MAN

This man

I fit get small weed hold my self?

Re: Should I Stay Off Campus Or On Campus by helinues: 7:46am On Jan 28, 2022
You can still stay around agbowo if your privacy is that much important to you. Afterall, some students are also living there. You just have to stay low key.

Don't drag gf
Avoid wearing colorful clothes, black black, blue blue and co
Do no draw unnecessary attention to yourself
And don't ever be tempted to join any of the cultist group, it's not profitable.
Re: Should I Stay Off Campus Or On Campus by Johnwick64: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2022
helinues:
You can still stay around agbowo if your privacy is that much important to you. Afterall, some students are also living there. You just have to stay low key.

Don't drag gf
Avoid wearing colorful clothes, black black, blue blue and co
Do no draw unnecessary attention to yourself
And don't ever be tempted to join any of the cultist group, it's not profitable.
Thanks for the advice Sir, I too can't even be tempted to join cultism not after reading saynotocultism's thread.
Re: Should I Stay Off Campus Or On Campus by MufasaLion: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2022
Well, both has it's pros and cons. You just gotta pick what's best for you. As you've said, you value your privacy and most especially, you wanna be closer to your creator. I'd suggest you stay off campus.

I prefer off campus, though. I lived off campus back then in the University (not UI). I wanted my freedom, my privacy, right to things and cleanliness. It worked for me. Nice location helps too.
Re: Should I Stay Off Campus Or On Campus by MufasaLion: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2022
Johnwick64:

Aren't there cult guys everywhere in the country? Throughout my time in the University, no cult ever harassed me. Since you just wanna move to the environment, you have to study the place well. Also, you don't need to be friends with everybody.

Truly, there might be some cultist hanging around your area, you don't need to panic, they won't shoot you. Worst they would do is seek audience with you and and ask for money (you can give them something if you have). They can't force you!

At least, you're a guy, you should know how to run your things.
Re: Should I Stay Off Campus Or On Campus by tayewomi(m): 11:35am On Apr 12, 2022
dawnomike:
I graduated from U.I... please and please, stay on campus or get a BQ in the school especially if you are student in faculty of science (8a.m lectures boku).

Security wise, I will also advise you stay on campus...
hello sir!!pls I'm a UI fresher thou i stayed on campus,bt planning to stay off campus nxt session.... I'm in tech faculty.. I wanted to mk enquiry abt the (BQ) u mentioned the other time,can sm1 see rooms to rent on campus?thanks..
Re: Should I Stay Off Campus Or On Campus by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I say AGAIN!

STAY OFF COMPUS...

In case CONJI HOLD u...

WTF MAN
this one go just de, deh type nonsense
Re: Should I Stay Off Campus Or On Campus by Boogyman557: 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
WickedPisa:
this one go just de, deh type nonsense
Holly Gram cool my Gee, how u take know...

Na NONSENSE em de do..

em need stay off campus so dat em go de NACK ASHAWOO!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

The Main Reason Why Men Are Angry With Women / Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. / 10 Things Girls Do When They Like You