Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. (52998 Views)

Do You Support What This Guy Did? / How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by NOwazobia: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2022
I Don laugh tire... LMAO grin grin grin grin

Midified:

No Facebook handle of the allege criminal, then the story is fake.

I believe the OP is the scammer here, the reason He/she couldn't drop the facebook handle.

7 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Worldlegend(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2022
God saved you you didn't go to visit him..

NAH RIP WE FOR DEU TYPE NOW OR JUSTICE FOR MAXWELL

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Lightened: 10:19am On Jan 28, 2022
All these people, where do you guys come from self. I mean, how can you hookup without having a proper and an established relationship? When I read things like this, it normally looks like film trick to me, african magic... imagine the kind of mumurism.

3 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by olaniyilukman(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

Thank you
same advice has been given to her on several occasions but she choose to do her wish, thank God she has learned her lesson in hard way...
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Depressed101: 10:19am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:
Good morning Nairalanders

There is this particular guy that I met on Facebook about two month ago in Facebook, we have been talking and he calls me almost everytime, he has tried to invite me to his house in osun state on different occasions but due to security issue I had to decline his invitation..

We planned to meet on Wednesday and he told me he was coming from osun state, so I told him to drop at Mr Biggs in Iwo Road Ibadan..

I stay at challenge so I had to #200 cab from there down to Iwo road, I was having about #1300 with me before leaving the house, I was already waiting for him for about 40minute before he showed up, he told me his car has fault and that he had to call his mechanic to fix the car for him, we sat down and talked.

During our discussion, he told me to please give him 1k to get something to drink, that he had forgotten his wallet in the car and his phone is off to make a transfer, I gave him and he ordered for soft drinks and meat pie..

Along the line, he told me he needed to make a call and requested for my phone so that he can direct the mechanic bringing down his car, I heard him calling and was directing the man down to Iwo road, all of a sudden he just went outside and before I could know it this guy has dissapeared with my phone and was just looking at him from afar..

I couldn't shout as I was just looking like a fool because I don't know what's happening, I waited for about 1hr thinking he has gone to pick the mechanic, I tried calling my number but was switched off, he has gone with my phone and I don't know his number off hand.
I had use the #100 left with me to buy recharge card and was left with nothing..
It was a bitter experience for me as I had to trek all the way from Iwo road to Olorunsogo, When I couldn't continue with trekking I had to approach a lady to please help me out
with #100 after explaining my situation to her and she gave me #500 and wished me well.

I thank God it was not more than this, he only went away with my phone, what if he had used me for ritual?

Please ladies be careful about the kind of guy you hang out with, always take your time to know the person you are moving out with..

I had learnt my lesson, and have handed him over to God .
thank God for your life and move on, he will meet his waterloo one day
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by MufasaLion: 10:19am On Jan 28, 2022
Damn!!! What a smart thief!

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by BewareOf419: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2022
OP, Just relax I'll tell Mr President to call the guy on your behalf. I think you know the outcome of Mr Buhari's call?
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by tollyboy5(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

There is this particular guy that I met on Facebook about two month ago in Facebook, we have been talking and he calls me almost everytime, he has tried to invite me to his house in osun state on different occasions but due to security issue I had to decline his invitation..

We planned to meet on Wednesday and he told me he was coming from osun state, so I told him to drop at Mr Biggs in Iwo Road Ibadan..

I stay at challenge so I had to #200 cab from there down to Iwo road, I was having about #1300 with me before leaving the house, I was already waiting for him for about 40minute before he showed up, he told me his car has fault and that he had to call his mechanic to fix the car for him, we sat down and talked.

During our discussion, he told me to please give him 1k to get something to drink, that he had forgotten his wallet in the car and his phone is off to make a transfer, I gave him and he ordered for soft drinks and meat pie..

Along the line, he told me he needed to make a call and requested for my phone so that he ..

Don't expect any guy to pay for your meal on a date lol.
One glutton went out with me one time, i requested malt and she was requesting rice and chicken. I just laugh inside my mind, na you go pay las las.

Pay your bills on every date and don't loose guard to strangers.

If you told him you'll foot your bills he can stay without eating it'll be hard for him to request for phone. Infact he'll start respecting you from there and know sey no b ur type him need.
But no. glutton you, thought he'll pay back because you hear 'CAR' . Now go and sin nomore grin

2 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by MufasaLion: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2022
Bolaji26:

Which type of phone are you talking about?.
Maybe na one torch light phone o..

And beside maybe what he ordered is different to what he saw that's why he just decided to pay you back in such a manner to revenge back his stress u made him passed through from that far distance

You're spinning this thing just to justify a theif. Shame!

4 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by ImaIma1(f): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Them Don loose guard the OP. You only agreed to meet him because you sensed he was rich. sad

You have luck he wasn't a ritualist. unfortunately, most Nigeria girls will never learn anything from this. Nigeria girls love money and luxurious lifestyle more than their lives. angry

Just have money and see how their pussies will automatically start getting wet for you even without them seeing you.

It seems you don't have money wink
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Lixusheng(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

Along the line, he told me he needed to make a call and requested for my phone so that he can direct the mechanic bringing down his car, I heard him calling and was directing the man down to Iwo road, all of a sudden he just went outside and before I could know it this guy has dissapeared with my phone and was just looking at him from afar..

I couldn't shout as I was just looking like a fool because I don't know what's happening, I waited for about 1hr thinking he has gone to pick the mechanic, I tried calling my number but was switched off, he has gone with my phone and I don't know his number off hand.
I had use the #100 left with me to buy recharge card and was left with nothing..
It was a bitter experience for me as I had to trek all the way from Iwo road to Olorunsogo, When I couldn't continue with trekking I had to approach a lady to please help me out
with #100 after explaining my situation to her and she gave me #500 and wished me well.

I thank God it was not more than this, he only went away with my phone, what if he had used me for ritual?

Please ladies be careful about the kind of guy you hang out with, always take your time to know the person you are moving out with..

You dey desperate to get boyfriend. Most guya on social media are predators.. Just be careful next time
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by myike2(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

What’s the cost of the phone?
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by olaniyilukman(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

With his appearance and the way he presented himself, he doesn't look a scammer, but I learnt my lesson.
Do scammer write scammers on their forehead... Why are you girls like this now ..
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by silibaba: 10:23am On Jan 28, 2022
Women no dey use ear hear CAR. I can swear that is the single reason she fell for the guy scam.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Ekerukejnr(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2022
Remember to block ur bank acct before he goes far..
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Elidrisy20: 10:23am On Jan 28, 2022
So na gbola carry you go meet am,Toto dey scratch you abi?
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by remitarich(f): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2022
Cutabani:
Wise advice that will NEVER be heeded to by girls of our generation till thy kingdom come. Chai, sorry
yup thank the advice babe.
i swear we need to wisen up now cos some guys no get joy again
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Victerica(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2022
That guy is stupid
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by whodeyhere: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

I feel so much for you, some bad people among really good people. Its pathetic to realize that a male adult who should be hustling to make money legitimately is now into scamming innocent people. @OP when did this happen, what date and time?
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by BleedTears: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

Let assume I believe your story, what are you using to post this here?

Because you heard car, you should have give him your ATM card as well

2 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by tropaz(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2022
Maybe you are not as beautiful as your profile pix....

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by jditimiya(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2022
Why are some boys just to foolish to misbehave like hungry people? Because you need something u have to belittle yourself and image because of worldly things. That guy will forever lost many good things in life because of that thing he did. Dear just thank God that is not your life he took with him. Just post his name and facebook ID.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2022
Report him to the Police.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by TheSameGuy(m): 10:25am On Jan 28, 2022
1733tr:
[s][/s]

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by elonmuskbaby: 10:26am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

Thank you
first of all thank God for your life that it wasn't beyond that

Secondly there were red flags and clear writings on the wall the moment he started begging for money and the likes.i suspect he smelt desperation and took maximum advantage of it.when he begged for money,you should have ended that date and left the place

He tried trick 1- luring you into his house most likely with the intent to rape you and dispossess you if your stuffs, then he realised you didn't fall for that

Trick 2- he felt since he cannot have access to your vagina ok let me steal her stuff in a more clever way and I bet you that was a plan that had happened several months Back

Solution: stop going on dates with strangers you meet on facebook.criminals, kidnappers, ritualist and all kinds of psychos are on Facebook.

Solution 2 if you have no prior relationship with people before Facebook e.g your church member,former coursemates, family friend etc don't accept their friend request talkless of going out on a date with them.the world has become very dangerous for women and children.

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by JentuPrinz(m): 10:26am On Jan 28, 2022
Lol..d guy no dey osun,una gather dey for dat ibadan grin..dey thank God say he even use ur money pay for d snack and drink..
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Justice4Toto: 10:27am On Jan 28, 2022
maxwelltony:

IBADAN

I =Ibadan
B=boys
A=are
D=dangerous
A=at
N=noon

Now you know why you shouldn't try Ibadan boys at noon
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by LordBabs(m): 10:28am On Jan 28, 2022
He only preyed on your generous simplicity. Why simple women like you have bad luck with men, is still a sign of wonderment. Anyway, as fate would have it, I think you deserve a simple guy like me, mail me if you think so too. I'm single, no kids, no trouble. Regards.
Mail me, please �

write2segunbabs@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by TBD(m): 10:28am On Jan 28, 2022
Insecurity is the reason why whether you are a man or woman that I don't know if you send me friend request on I all decline and reject you.
Re: What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. by Tosin9119: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2022
This is why I am always extraordinarily careful about the people I meet online. The ones you know one on one can still do you harm, not to talk of the ones you don't know all. I don't ever loose my guard when it comes to meeting strangers, even with the ones I know personally. I trust no one these days. There are several evil people out there.
One needs to very careful. Thank God for it wasn't more than the phone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Love At First Sight!! [pictured] / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.