Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

What's Your Experience With A Man/woman With "ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Experience With A Man/woman With "ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY" (429 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Experience With A Man/woman With "ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY" by Dreytonisback(m): 9:48am On Jan 28, 2022
Share your stories
I'll drop mine on the comment session

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Re: What's Your Experience With A Man/woman With "ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY" by chatinent: 9:54am On Jan 28, 2022
No experience.

I don't buy it.
Re: What's Your Experience With A Man/woman With "ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY" by donbachi(m): 10:03am On Jan 28, 2022
Anything u cannot give to urself.cannot be given to u by anybody.Dats why people wey like to dey go party to chop rice.no dey ever do dia own,make people come follow chop.
Re: What's Your Experience With A Man/woman With "ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY" by Jeon(f): 10:11am On Jan 28, 2022
I don't know because I don't mingle around.

NO NEED TO FORM STORIES IN ODER TO GET LIKEs OR TO DEGRADE.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience With A Man/woman With "ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY" by Kriss216: 10:33am On Jan 28, 2022
BigKhalifa:
She wanted 20k when she visited me for something undecided

I asked for punnani she said it's too early

Early bawo undecided
Not too early to ask for 20k but too early to surrender the smelly kpekus cheesy

Nigerian girls will drain your energy with their senselessness. The best is to avoid them like poverty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Experience With A Man/woman With "ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY" by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 28, 2022
I rest my case. cry
Re: What's Your Experience With A Man/woman With "ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY" by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
No sane guy would waste his time dating a Nigerian girl. sad they have absolutely nothing meaningful to offer a man in a relationship.

Date them at your own peril. Avoid them like plague and enjoy massive peace of mind.
Re: What's Your Experience With A Man/woman With "ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY" by Dreytonisback(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
BigKhalifa:
She wanted 20k when she visited me for something undecided

I asked for punnani she said it's too early

Early bawo undecided

grin
Re: What's Your Experience With A Man/woman With "ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY" by Dreytonisback(m): 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
GoodHardDick:
No sane guy would waste his time dating a Nigerian girl. sad they have absolutely nothing meaningful to offer a man in a relationship.

Date them at your own peril. Avoid them like plague and enjoy massive peace of mind.

Some good ones are still out there but rare

(1) (Reply)

What Made You A Double Dater Or Cheat? / Meaning Of Picking Snails In The Dream / Simp Buys Range Rover For Nigerian Actress, Gets Nothing In Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.