Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? (12908 Views)

What's Your Plan For 2024? / What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? / So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by reggie25: 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
No wonder, after weeks of "I no send you attitude" she come remember to hail me today. grin. No no no, I can't fvck with DAT.
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by 24brains(m): 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
jeez... goodness me!! as a self employed, will declare it a public holiday. hit the gym in the morning hours, sleep in the noon with my 5k ready for night work.

at night, control a clean babe and go down with her a whole night. no val gifts, no stress, no long story!!

sense no go kee me with peace of mind. lol...
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by todaynewsreview: 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
To support those who urgently need these services.

For your BEDC Prepaid/Postpaid bill payment, DStv, GOTV, Startimes, Data (MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile). WhatsApp: 08107873795. Thanks
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by bigpicture001: 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
My ex dumped me on Valentine's day last year... So for me... It will be a bad day for my memory
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by pocohantas(f): 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
Tallesty1:
Sweetest Pocohantas, will I join the awwwwwwn! crew tomorrow?

Nothing for defenders of patriarchy. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by 21savages: 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
ColdSoldier:
12 times?! What the hell are you guys talking about?
HAHAHAHA..
We talk about everything, she can jst call me after an hour of talking on phone & says she jst call to say I LOVE U & she'll hang up the phone
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by TheiaTalks: 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
Favourdesent:
This year valentine is on Monday. So whats your plan?

Me I will just go to work after that na to prepare for the next day and to sleep.......tho weekend might cover for it.
Watch movies cool
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Ishilove: 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Work work work. Everyday is val so February 14th isn't special.
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Reynbowjenie: 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
Got no plan
Never celebrated val
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Ishilove: 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Huracio:
I tire for them ooooo....if I wan marry I go enter Senegal Mali Ghana etc go see better wife marry there... this ones here most of them no get anything to offer.... been dating this 29 yo Lady since September....she has called me just 3times till now and have been the one calling ever since... so I decided to give myself some senses and stop calling her since January 21 and focus on my life... and she never even call till now oo...see life ooo.
You were dating yourself.
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by posty56: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
EverestMajur:
in the words of Drake " I love myself, my mom and my bed" and that's enough, I will go to the mall and get pizza or shawarma, head back home, lock myself up and play PS4 (FIFA 2021) until I fall asleep..
I gave up on relationship the day the babe I've been dating and paying her school fees and as well taking care of her general welfare for the past four years left me for one dude like that and called me an ingrate.
I don't hate girls but I don't do relationship anymore, some vagina people are hell on earth..
na your fault, you use money to keep woman ,stop doing that sh*t bro , you will only attract gold diggers,work on your game ,be stingy with your resources woman wey go like you go like you.
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Buskynwa: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
u go like video call o...be careful how u show him ur body online

Stfu undecided
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Sermwell(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Have you considered the diseases and deaths that would inevitably happen as a result of that ungodly nonsense of Feb 14?
People die everyday! So what are you yapping about?
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Buskynwa: 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
EverestMajur:
in the words of Drake " I love myself, my mom and my bed" and that's enough, I will go to the mall and get pizza or shawarma, head back home, lock myself up and play PS4 (FIFA 2021) until I fall asleep..
I gave up on relationship the day the babe I've been dating and paying her school fees and as well taking care of her general welfare for the past four years left me for one dude like that and called me an ingrate.
I don't hate girls but I don't do relationship anymore, some vagina people are hell on earth..
I don tell una, before you do stuffs like this, give the girl belle

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by NaijaCover(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
To Cover Everything In Nigeria Via

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
No plan mehn! Cuz, i am Babeless.
U own better grin
Relationship na scam
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Ugandatales: 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
Huracio:
I tire for them ooooo....if I wan marry I go enter Senegal Mali Ghana etc go see better wife marry there... this ones here most of them no get anything to offer.... been dating this 29 yo Lady since September....she has called me just 3times till now and have been the one calling ever since... so I decided to give myself some senses and stop calling her since January 21 and focus on my life... and she never even call till now oo...see life ooo.

lol! Are you sure you were dating? Three weeks, no calls.
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Dybala11(m): 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
Huracio:
You've been dating yourself since September, you're in a relationship but still single. grin
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Omoluabi16(m): 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
It's just another day?
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Buskynwa:

Stfu undecided
No
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by President2001(m): 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
Is only people with low brain that celebrate idol, is a day many youth destiny been destroyed by devil, a wise person always get closer to God daily
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Godspihighlife: 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
I'm taking my mum out on valentine day. Girlfriend nor join
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by suffering: 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Chop plenty swallow. When the thing heavy my belle, I go pull shirt on fan sleep.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Jeon(f): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:

...[s]and I love bottom because it's very attractive, and the mere sound of it hitting me on top makes me feel good and brings out the beast in me. At the end of ur struggle, u will now feel what it means to take a 12" from the rear view... grin grin grin tongue

I cum in peace!!!
[/s]

don't bother if you are not like my profile photo.
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by KingDash: 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Maryjane001:
No plans for tommorow since I 'm intentionally booless for now, not like it's a big deal anyway.

Would just attend lectures (some may not hold due to ASUU strike), come back, watch movies till I tire, then view everybody's status on WhatsApp. I might also look into my skillset tommorow...lol
where are you at girl?
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by KingDash: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
Tomek09:
To f^ck as many smelly pussies that come my way.

I will employ Oxlade's spiderman style on these vagina b!tches.

Useless gender.
baba give me location make I join you
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
Huracio:
na to enter ashawo house with my Arizona Loud MaliKush and some beers and spirits... through the night...

Hahaha baba....nice one
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Aaae: 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
Just to fuvvvkk her no gifts I am a savage
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Yomit71(m): 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
Huracio:
don't call her, by the time she'll realize how stupid she is, it will be too late for any amendments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out This Single Hot Mom Photos / Spirit Husband! / He Went Down On Me For The First Time...what Does It Mean???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.