Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? (12896 Views)

What's Your Plan For 2024? / What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? / So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by bluefilm: 11:56am On Feb 13, 2022
Sit at home full time.

God bless Maazi Nnamdi Cownu
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Worldphaxxy: 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Huracio:
I tire for them ooooo....if I wan marry I go enter Senegal Mali Ghana etc go see better wife marry there... this ones here most of them no get anything to offer.... been dating this 29 yo Lady since September....she has called me just 3times till now and have been the one calling ever since... so I decided to give myself some senses and stop calling her since January 21 and focus on my life... and she never even call till now oo...see life ooo.

No Mind Them Now.
That's simply because Them no get Home Training grin
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by ModelLook(m): 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
I'm glad Valentine fell on a Monday Work Day.

Me wey no even get Valentine sef...I follow talk

Can somebody volunteer to Valentine my Account tomorrow, let me Valentine myself by myself wink

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Doyou2019: 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Huracio:
I tire for them ooooo....if I wan marry I go enter Senegal Mali Ghana etc go see better wife marry there... this ones here most of them no get anything to offer.... been dating this 29 yo Lady since September....she has called me just 3times till now and have been the one calling ever since... so I decided to give myself some senses and stop calling her since January 21 and focus on my life... and she never even call till now oo...see life ooo.

What a drag! And that's a whole 29-year-old o. Such are better off spending the rest of their lives with their mommas.
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Nonywendy(m): 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool make I Rush SHARE my OWN Sharp Sharp...

My own PLAN..

Na to buy enough WEED on dat DAY...

maybe 3 BUCKET of WEED...

invite some of my MANCHIS Dem...

not to 4get...

FOOD go don READY 4 pot...

bcus dat kind HIGHNESS need plenty FOOD...

Na to COOK rice FULL pot, cook SPAGHETTI FULL pot, BUY big BREAD and some other small small TINZ...

make PESIN HIGH and CRAZ....

my guy HIGHNESS na good tin...

WTF MAN
see u at psychiatrist hospital sooner or later
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by princewarri1985: 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
Favourdesent:
This year valentine is on Monday. So whats your plan?

Me I will just go to work after that na to prepare for the next day and to sleep.......tho weekend might cover for it.
I will just be at home with my babe and make love all through the day! Isn't that what tomorrow is made for? Because the whole world will be having sex tomorrow and i dont want to be left out so i joined the band wagon

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by wumi2017(f): 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
A de ku poposisin valentine yi lotu losi grin
Don't forget to protect yourself

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by AdorableSat: 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
Go to work, it’s not a holiday na
Attend one comedy show down town with my friends
Then home to sleep for the next day
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Hadassah2021: 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Valentine koor Alanta ni
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Exkandayee(m): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
Justkatty:
Go to work come back and sleep ....
Since boo isn't close by
But we'll celebrate via video call.
Mail me, I'll do you a favor banging you through out tomorrow,if you no fine no mail me,I get choice
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
I have 15k with me,will give Mum 5k,my only Sister 5k while I use the remaining 5k to drink bear and one plate of catfish pepper soup.Truely no girlfriend no problem

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by olusma23(m): 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
Huracio:

Lol.... Is she from Ogun state?
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by seyz91(m): 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mtchewwww!

Who valentine epp? Just some avenue for emptying dumb Men's Pocket by Women in Africa especially Nigeria and for All hotels to be wholy booked and filled
.hotel owners go make money ehn cheesy
Favourdesent:

Me I will just go to work after that na to prepare for the next day and to sleep.......tho weekend might cover for it.

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by seyz91(m): 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
Not might not but do not cuz it's sure they all haveno nothing to offer
SmellySperm:

All this stress just for a Nigerian babe who might not have anything to offer? Una dey try sha
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Tallesty1(m): 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
Sweetest Pocohantas, will I join the awwwwwwn! crew tomorrow?
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Danmboss(m): 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you do know that women all over the world are already preparing to counter this your tactics to make sure they get what they deserve on that day...? they probably will expect their gift on the weekend before that monday. your best bet is to disappear on monday the 7th and reappear on the 21st and tell her you were kidnapped and just released! if she truly loves you, she will be happy that you are back/safe and forget about the gift.
Legend grin
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
Favourdesent:

These are my plans

February 14th I'll sell condom.
February 15th i will sell postinor 2.
February 20th i'll sell pregnancy test accurate.
In 9month time, I'll start selling diapers.
In a year time, I will open daycare/Creche.

May God help me grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Danmboss(m): 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
Huracio:
na to enter ashawo house with my Arizona Loud MaliKush and some beers and spirits... through the night...
Nor go die on active service oo
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
Person wey never chop deh get babe? Mo broke gan ni

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by pussymonger1: 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
PLAYING THE 90S SONGS . MARK WILLS ( DANCE LIKE THERE IS NO YESTERDAY AND THE PHANTOM OF THE OPRY)
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Cognitivereason: 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
Maryjane001:
No plans for tommorow since I 'm intentionally booless for now, not like it's a big deal anyway.

Would just attend lectures (some may not hold due to ASUU strike), come back, watch movies till I tire, then view everybody's status on WhatsApp. I might also look into my skillset tommorow...lol

Lol...which school

I have an exam on the same day as well
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Aguilar(m): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Absolutely Nothing
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Salsaa: 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
why are females so desperate about valentine. is it joblessness, or lack of money, or they can't do without men I don't understand at all
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Fxwarrior: 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
Favourdesent:

Normal routine. If you have a young girl that has started growing breast please keep an eye on her.

The girls in my neighborhood are paring up already with young, randy guys and results will be announced after 9 months.

One left my visinity last year, my suspect was that she got pregnant and they had to relocate her.
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by socialmediaman: 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by reggie25: 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
All this stress just for a Nigerian babe who might not have anything to offer? Una dey try sha

Me sef taya sha sad
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Rosebell(f): 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
Tomorrow is my baby girl birthday but no money to celebrate for her. Na to sing for her after she is back from school.
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by zicoraads: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
cheesy cheesy

It'll be like any other work day. None to gift, no one to gift me.

Maybe I'll just order a cake for my parents sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Horrible Experience Having S*X For The Very First Time / Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? / Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.