Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,228 members, 7,836,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? (12906 Views)

What's Your Plan For 2024? / What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? / So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by jaxxy(m): 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Huracio:
I tire for them ooooo....if I wan marry I go enter Senegal Mali Ghana etc go see better wife marry there... this ones here most of them no get anything to offer.... been dating this 29 yo Lady since September....she has called me just 3times till now and have been the one calling ever since... so I decided to give myself some senses and stop calling her since January 21 and focus on my life... and she never even call till now oo...see life ooo.

Since January 21?? Now calling a day to valentines? That’s strange. Lol

Just pick and tell her u already have a val since it’s been long u both spoke bt u can resume dating after valentines. grin
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by AdorableSat: 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
Beebah2000:
I will sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep. cheesy cheesy
I like this �

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by DaveHarry(m): 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
First Val as a single. So it's just me, myself n I. I go invite Marijuana and Fish sha.
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by bibianna(f): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Is Seun not going to host Valentine party for his nairalanders in Abuja?
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Chrislova(m): 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you do know that women all over the world are already preparing to counter this your tactics to make sure they get what they deserve on that day...? they probably will expect their gift on the weekend before that monday. your best bet is to disappear on monday the 7th and reappear on the 21st and tell her you were kidnapped and just released! if she truly loves you, she will be happy that you are back/safe and forget about the gift.
grin grin true talk bro
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Chrislova(m): 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
MrCork:

Valantie korrr...valandotayintayin ni..i!!!((no oofenese)) angry
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Chrislova(m): 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
Thanks God no babe on val
Can't come and allow someone to disturb me, busy enjoying myself
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Chrislova(m): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
grin grin ;Dna wa ooo
Huracio:
she no chop my money ooooo but e be like say her mind dey elsewhere.... I don get sense ooo thank God....when I decided to end it around early this month she told she loves me truly but ever since that time also she no change ooo,she never still call me...if I call her now she go say she miss me seriously.... you dey miss me but you no dey call me...nawa ooo...if I no call her she no go call me ooo....I don move on ooooo....
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by cutieBR(f): 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
You just spoke my mind cool
Favourdesent:
This year valentine is on Monday. So whats your plan?

Me I will just go to work after that na to prepare for the next day and to sleep.......tho weekend might cover for it.
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Tallesty1(m): 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Nothing for defenders of patriarchy. grin
We move
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
My plan is to fvck my FWB throughout the day and refreshments don dey stocked in the kitchen...

Peaceful life is not more than this....

If u know, u know. cool
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by waistbead: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
folake4u:
I will be eating while viewing couples status on WhatsApp.
Infact, let me go and tell them not to make waistbead status, they should make it short cos there are plenty couples own I'd still view, I nor like holdup abeg. angry

Wat I do nah undecided?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Bamzyriches451: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
Damn!!
I go just sleep Wella, if I wake up I begin tie my weed with 1 bottle of Carlo Rossi take siddan for balcony till night

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by AgentGoat: 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
Huracio:
she no chop my money ooooo but e be like say her mind dey elsewhere.... I don get sense ooo thank God....when I decided to end it around early this month she told she loves me truly but ever since that time also she no change ooo,she never still call me...if I call her now she go say she miss me seriously.... you dey miss me but you no dey call me...nawa ooo...if I no call her she no go call me ooo....I don move on ooooo....

Don't call her ever again. If she comes back don't chop her just send her away. The plug wey she dey follow before don disconnect she wan use you as spare.

No woman for naija dey get only one boyfriend. Never!
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Jennyclay(f): 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Huracio:
I tire for them ooooo....if I wan marry I go enter Senegal Mali Ghana etc go see better wife marry there... this ones here most of them no get anything to offer.... been dating this 29 yo Lady since September....she has called me just 3times till now and have been the one calling ever since... so I decided to give myself some senses and stop calling her since January 21 and focus on my life... and she never even call till now oo...see life ooo.
She did a good thing not to call you. Probably you're not up to her standard, so she has to stay away from you broke beast!!!

Are your sisters and mother not Nigerians?? Well I guess they don't have anything to offer too.
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by folake4u(f): 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
waistbead:

Wat I do nah undecided?

grin grin
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by Nobody: 2:44am On Feb 20, 2022
The5DME:
I'd like to take ishilove out.
Your obsession with this woman is out of this world. Or Are you suffering from "dating older women syndrome"? Well keep pushing you'll win her heart if you don't stop grin
Re: What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? by The5DME(m): 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
NewSoul:

Your obsession with this woman is out of this world. Or Are you suffering from "dating older women syndrome"? Well keep pushing you'll win her heart if you don't stop grin
Ishilove is my baby girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate / Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size / FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.