Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate (57031 Views)

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife / My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by DonroxyII: 3:56am On Feb 03, 2022
shakespere:
When a woman has children things are different. Been married for 17 years and have experienced this . House chores and the kids, plus her own job is enough to kill her, sex is the least on the agenda, and easily see the husband as selfish. He does not go through same thing. She has lost her mojo, threatening her with side chick is not the answer, she does not care.

Man should help her with the kids - home work, bathing, getting them to bed, cooking, washing etc. Create the atmosphere for her to want to, give her free time, rest time, me time, take her out, let her rest whilst you and the kids cook during weekend, massage her leg, tell her kids words, show appreciation- it is toasting her all over again. This thing can be really frustrating for women, and make them intolerant, untop, if you dont have money and she is the one working her ass off to take care of the family!

Little by little, she will change. Call her before you come home, buy food istead make she cook, tell her there will be show tonight, rest o, no give me story, bring her gifts, sebi thats what we do for side chicks, who dont do all the laborious things, so they always ready.

I have done this and she came around, i get it more regular now. Side chikcs is not the answer, safe money for old age income o

Na U be Odogwu.

Many People think the testing the Package before Marriage is the answer, some females also join those fallacies. Snagging each other before marriage is not enough to determine what happens as future comes in. Human body and mind needs alot to maintain Functioning, if not You will lose the MOJO instantly.

Everybody change as Body cells get older and the rate at which we handle stress and psychological issues differs.

The consequential effects affect sexual life and including Temparaments too.

A wicked Man will sit down read newspaper, watch football and eat great dish while the wife does all the chores including her own hustles. Immediately after food the Dik. Will respond to the blood rush and you will still grab the wife bumbum say u want to do then she just wanna kill you at that moment.

Sex is beyond poking a woman, sex is mental to women...

A mentally balanced woman will be chasing you up and down with her punny because she has more sexual nerve endings x3 of yours while you have the Raging hormone to clear her doubt. If your woman is not chasing you with sex, there is something wrong with your Manliness.
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by DonroxyII: 4:47am On Feb 03, 2022
LINTUNE:
stop talking like a child,there are so many frigid women around...women that see sex as very painful and uneccearry..go and read about frigidity in some women,oga if u like be the most romantic person on Earth,she will not get wet,the only time this women can allow u have sex is when they want children...this is why testing before marriage is a bit reasonable..
You are the Child here.

Frigidity is caused by psychological defects or Biological issues. As her Man, You have to study your patner, understand Her issues and help them solve it by being supportive or take them to where it can be solved.

Marriage no be put woman/Man keep for House with the IQ that I've got My pvssy/D. ick desires all covered.

You gats maintain the Brain behind the Cherries and that's beyond Money, You must add Muscle and Brain. just like a Vehicle(Petrol, Changing Oil, parts, Fluids etc)...

Every human requires Management and if you don't have Human Management Skills, Kiss Your Marriage Bye-bye!

If you like test her for ten years, marriage is different from Courting. She will still Manifest what she will Manifest once Marriage stress pops.

So Don't use testing as an excuse to engage in Premarital Sex grin

If you ain't ready to put in the time, Muscle and Brain ... Your Marriage will Spashhhhh and the Children will become the immediate victim.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by LINTUNE(m): 6:11am On Feb 03, 2022
DonroxyII:
You are the Child here.

Frigidity is caused by psychological defects or Biological issues. As her Man, You have to study your patner, understand Her issues and help them solve it by being supportive or take them to where it can be solved.

Marriage no be put woman/Man keep for House with the IQ that I've got My pvssy/D. ick desires all covered. Oga simp rest,just imagine all these stress cos I just want to have sex with my wife, the way some guys reason why, I'm shocked...for your info, frigidity is different from low sexual libido, frigidity is mostly biological..if u don't know something why not learn about it instead of forming "I too know"...you either u understand a frigid woman and manage her, or you cheat outside, frigidity has no cure...most frigid women are completely circumcised...stop all this silly talks, would u advice your sis to marry an impotent man? Do you know that being impotent is different from being sterile?...Google is there, read up, nobody knows it all... marrying a woman or a man without testing is an invite gamble.

You gats maintain the Brain behind the Cherries and that's beyond Money, You must add Muscle and Brain. just like a Vehicle(Petrol, Changing Oil, parts, Fluids etc)...

Every human requires Management and if you don't have Human Management Skills, Kiss Your Marriage Bye-bye!

If you like test her for ten years, marriage is different from Courting. She will still Manifest what she will Manifest once Marriage stress pops.

So Don't use testing as an excuse to engage in Premarital Sex grin

If you ain't ready to put in the time, Muscle and Brain ... Your Marriage will Spashhhhh and the Children will become the immediate victim.
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by DonroxyII: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
Amodi470:
Just add another wife.
The beauty of Islam, I'm proud to be a Muslim, Alhamdulillahi
That's not Islam. Islam states you must be Fair to all your wives. Nigga, If you can't manage the problem of one Woman, You can't manage the problem of 2 women albeit 3 and 4.

People like you if you marry more than a wife, You will Wrath Almighty Allah (swt) and Once such Happens, You will be Wrathed.
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by DonroxyII: 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
efeteb:
My Candid advice

If the issue is not emotionally induced, Introduce your wife to Gorantula. This is a miracle she will thank you for someday.

Note: Gorantula is commonly sold around and there are processed one's. This is the main physical component of kayamata.

There is nothing spiritual in the use of Gorantula. Its an age long aphrodisiacs for woman used by Adamawa women for long.

Kayamata means woman's properties.
Does Gorontula has any health effects?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Wife Doesn't Like Sex / I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / Any Married Lady Who Never Had This Is As Good As unmarried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.