Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,592 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate (57013 Views)

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife / My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by mightyhaze: 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Every night?

U be Flemish giant? grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by tubolancer(m): 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
Germi9:

No woman hates sex, give her the right partner and she will open it all up
He be like say,you never marry.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Adewale375: 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
This is common with some woman... pks let give a reasonable advice...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by vikstandon(m): 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
ukaface:
yes, if you want to put it that way

A man's sex orgy never wears out...unless he is impotent or eunuched.

I don't know how it happens...Boy is everyday young even when we are aged.

Does that answer your question ❓

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
It’s not that she doesn’t like sex, she doesn’t find him sexually attractive enough to have sex with him it’s that simple, WOMEN LOVE SEX LIKE CRAZY them fit die if them no do for like one week don’t be deceived
while he’s begging every night for sex she’s busy spreading it every morning for someone else, make una dey try marry girls wey actually like you not your money .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Lovenorth: 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
OGAStacks2021:
You are influencing rape.
Yes I am influencing him to rape his wife and nothing would happen. It's better to rape your wife then to rape someone else grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by brainhgeek(m): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Botking:
He should discuss with her about taking a second wife, Then see how she will change quickly
You mean how she will willingly change her tiltle from 'married' to 'widow'

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by MufasaLion: 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
qtguru:

No worries, a friend on twitter has the same moniker as you

Oh, hope the person is intelligent?
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by ukaface(f): 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Do men actually understand that they can't compare their libido to females?
Some females after first childbirth,will have a decreased sex libido
Menopause introduces low libido too.

Just because you feel the urge all the time, doesn't mean your wife must feel same.
Understand the female body, understand your wife. Everything is not sex biko.

The society has made it worse for women already to always open leg once the man ask for it, neglecting to know how the female body works or what is actually wrong with the woman

Abeg, make all of una getat

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hnmmm ! E be like say someone somewhere dey Nyash am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by jaxxy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Amb1045:
This was sent IN earlier this week by a married man living in lagos with his wife of about 5yrs and a family of 3 kids.

He complained that his wife has extremely low libido. Infact, he practically begs for sex every night and labours even harder during the act cos the wife never gets wet at all. He has grown so frustrated with this since the wife has advised him to masturbate if that would make him feel better cos she has no interest whatsoever in sex.

He is now thinking that about their miserable sex life as a couple and now thinks that perhaps the wife has a spiritual husband or cheating and really disillusioned with the marriage and turlt needs help.

What do you advise him?

It’s not a new marriage so when did it start? He has to trace the issue by having a candid talk with his wife or refer her to a sex therapist probably she will open up on her reasons for the change.

Some men are not sensitive to changes in their wives until things get bad or serious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Chiomahelen17: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
I experience same problem with my marriage of 8 yrs with four kids. A lot happen to a woman's body after childbirth, breast feeding... Low libido can be cause of stress , not having time for herself and lots of work load. U can also try discuss this with her. Gorontula seed can help increase libido and vaginal wetness

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by qtguru(m): 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
MufasaLion:

Oh, hope the person is intelligent?

lol actually yes,
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by ukaface(f): 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
vikstandon:

A man's sex orgy never wears out...unless he is impotent or eunuched.

I don't know how it happens...Boy is everyday young even when we are aged.

Does that answer your question ❓
A female's urge does wear out. So y'all shouldn't be expecting an equal reaction.

Make una rest kwanu
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by creepsyme(f): 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Amb1045:
This was sent IN earlier this week by a married man living in lagos with his wife of about 5yrs and a family of 3 kids.

He complained that his wife has extremely low libido. Infact, he practically begs for sex every night and labours even harder during the act cos the wife never gets wet at all. He has grown so frustrated with this since the wife has advised him to masturbate if that would make him feel better cos she has no interest whatsoever in sex.

He is now thinking that about their miserable sex life as a couple and now thinks that perhaps the wife has a spiritual husband or cheating and really disillusioned with the marriage and turlt needs help.

What do you advise him?
Wicked woman!
She should advice him instead to marry ea second wife or get a side chick, how can she punish such a young and full blooded man and starve him of sex.?
Even God will punish her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by SirJerrie(m): 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
I once dated a girl who hated sex.
According to her, She was sexually abused(raped) when she was barely 10 years old by her cousin who was way older.
When we making out and I try to touch her p*$$y, she feels irritated (even when she's very wet).
First time we were supposed to have sex, immediately i pulled her panties, she felt irritated and started to cry(we are talking about somebody in her mid 20's). It took almost a year before anything happened between us...
The sex started coming frequently when she got very comfortable with me.

All I'm saying is there's might be a psychological factor causing your wife to lack interest in sex..
Maybe Stress... Or Trauma from a bad sexually experience. Or maybe she just doesn't fancy you
in a sexual way to want to get turned on by you.

Try Stuffs that help with libido for females... Like SPANISHFLY(get one and pour in her drink... Try to turn her on afterwards)

See why sexual compactibility is important in marriage...
Test your Merchandise before you buy!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by chaloskyx: 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
HAVE A SIDE CHICK SIMPLE AND PAY HER WELL SO SHE NO GO CARRY BELLE FOR YOU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by MufasaLion: 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
qtguru:

lol actually yes,

Cool

Lions are always intelligent.
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by MansoryMX(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
ukaface:
I wan ask question o
Please at what stage do men stop being sex starved?

600 years!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by qtguru(m): 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
ITbomb:
Any husband wey complain about the wife's sex life is a faithful man the rest of others are even happy that the wife no disturb them after being "spent" with mma ino

One brought his side-chic to our meeting, a Client and most of the rich guys I know have side-chics, it's the decent ones that complain, money is a factor too, so some even have student because it's cheaper. This comment reminded me of it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by fisayo02(m): 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
This is really bad .. Why will your wife deny you sex ? Reasoning with her , inform her parent .. Cuz can't advice u to go I adultery
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Nitah1: 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
superCleanworks:
this story was sent in from where to where?

Or you just cooked up one story to keep Nairaland busy.
grin grin he's actually the one in question..... don't mind him.
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
This guy dy slack
When she's asleep
Bleep her anus
She go know howfa

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by vikstandon(m): 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
MansoryMX:

600 years!

On point
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by akilo1: 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
You are not alone brother.. :Di am your brother

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by BabaIbo: 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
I once asked my babe about her sexual inclination OR orientation, her response got me laughing.

She doesn't know how important it is yet sha.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Mjess(f): 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
The wife is obviously circumcised, one of the effects of female circumcision...
Make him kukuma deal with it undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by ukaface(f): 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
MansoryMX:

600 years!
no wonder.
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by esanmantruth: 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
Tell her you need it and if she refuse twice, just look for a girl and explain why you want to keep her relationship with understanding. Don’t bother your wife again. If you die as a result of not having s**x she will be the one to first open it wide for any glorified agbero prove she has been there too. Pls for the sake of your children ignore her and settle your sexual case outside.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Goldbw122(m): 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
It is. Wa
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by SarkinYarki: 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
Amb1045:

What do you advise him?

She doesn't hate sex..she is not just into you..you are not her type

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Wife Doesn't Like Sex / I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.